Do you belive in the future?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
The Terminator movies show the future e.g robots v humans war . I was wondring will that really happen ? Muchines taking over human life ?

barand1
Never say never.

Oops wrong forum.

Benhacker
Originally posted by coolmovies
The Terminator movies show the future e.g robots v humans war . I was wondring will that really happen ? Muchines taking over human life ?

Yes I do.

Just like Kyle Resse, Sarah Connor and John Connor I have vivid dreams about humans fighting Ground and aerial H.Ks and Endoskeletons. I also have vivid dreams about people living in underground parking lots and only coming out at night.

Benhacker cool

U Neek
I think the ants will take over, LOL!

No but seriously, anything's possible (not talking about the ants here). Look at how many films have "borrowed" from the Terminator series (I, Robot, Matrix)...The general idea is that if we become too dependent upon machines they could take us out of the equation (which wouldn't be very nice...)

U

coolmovies
If we are lucky we might see a real star wars lolz (cars flying lolz)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.