Sinestro Corps vs. GLI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Sinestro Corps vs.

Flatman
Mr. Immortal
Doorman
Squirrel Girl
Big Bertha

Tazer
Yo.

SG ftw

Tazer

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

SG ftw

Tazer

hmm

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Sinestro Corps vs.

Flatman
Mr. Immortal
Doorman
Squirrel Girl
Big Bertha

SG FTW

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
hmm

SG has made a habit of taking down villains FAR outside of her weight class.......she beat THANOS fer cripes sake!!!

Tazer

Symmetric Chaos
Yo.

SG has made a habit of taking down villains FAR outside of her weight class.......she beat THANOS fer cripes sake!!!

Tazer

confused I know that. But she uses some form of MA for most of her wins.

She really has no defense against Despoilitus.

quanchi112
Yo.

SG ftw

Tazer i hate squirrel girl and dont take a comic she is in seriously. people fight christmas trees in her books. embarrasment

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
i hate squirrel girl and dont take a comic she is in seriously. people fight christmas trees in her books. embarrasment

What the f**k?

quanchi112
What the f**k? u think the book she beat thanos in was a good comic? did u read it. was utter garbage and thanos was beaten off panel. story was utter crap. mad

Validus
Yo.

Tazer
Thanos =/= Sinestro Corps

Isn't that a bit like saying that because Batman beat Superman, he can also beat Living Tribunal? It's a bit different because of the non-serious nature of SG but still.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Validus
Thanos =/= Sinestro Corps

Isn't that a bit like saying that because Batman beat Superman, he can also beat Living Tribunal? It's a bit different because of the non-serious nature of SG but still. Actually SG beat Thanos when he had the power to destroy a universe...

Validus
Originally posted by Tyrant
Actually SG beat Thanos when he had the power to destroy a universe...
Oh no expression.....

Tyrant
Originally posted by Validus
Oh no expression..... Or enslave the universe I should say.
And she saved the multiverse by doing this...

Validus
You can stop posting now.

Galan007
Or enslave the universe I should say.
And she saved the multiverse by doing this... Over the top?

Nah!! durw00t

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
u think the book she beat thanos in was a good comic? did u read it. was utter garbage and thanos was beaten off panel. story was utter crap. mad

How was it crap? SG consistently beats people of that level of power (Thanos, Terrax, MODOK, OlympianGods). Losing to someone like SG says nothing about how powerful Thanos is.

She had every advantage she needed to win that fight and did so.

Seriously I've never seen someone get so upset over one perfectly reasonable showing (not to mention that thanks to all the Thanos wanking the loss was retconned anyway)

Tyrant
(not to mention that thanks to all the Thanos wanking the loss was retconned anyway) No it wasn't.

Symmetric Chaos
No it wasn't.

Didn't he actually come right out and say that he had been using a clone that would fool even cosmic beings a while after the fight?

Tyrant
Didn't he actually come right out and say that he had been using a clone that would fool even cosmic beings a while after the fight? Hold on.

Symmetric Chaos
Hold on.

*stays on hold*

Tyrant
He said that this clone will be able to fool even the most cosmic of beings.

Still doesn't really make sense, since Watcher made such a point to show it was really Thanos, and it still doesn't say he used a clone for that occasion.

Even then, Squirrel Girl would have beat a Thanos with enough enough power to enslave a universe...

Symmetric Chaos
He said that this clone will be able to fool even the most cosmic of beings.

Still doesn't really make sense, since Watcher made such a point to show it was really Thanos, and it still doesn't say he used a clone for that occasion.

Even then, Squirrel Girl would have beat a Thanos with enough enough power to enslave a universe...

It seems to be the implication that he was talking about his loss at the hands of the AntiLife (read SquirrelGirl) unless he had some other loses to people where cosmic type being weighed in on if it was really him.

Either way she did overcome the someone with enough power to enslave the universe which is good enough for me cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.