gog(kingdom) vs young darkseid and old darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
gog with power of quintessence vs young and old ds from foundations with no powerups. just as they were in foundations.

charlemagne9746
Gog gets his ass kicked!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Gog gets his ass kicked!!! ur outta ur mind laughing gog is a freaking maniac. he would have crushed the whole legion team in foundations. then he would travel back in time to kill legion again.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
ur outta ur mind laughing gog is a freaking maniac. he would have crushed the whole legion team in foundations. then he would travel back in time to kill legion again.

Nothin' is saving Gog from being erased via a double dose of the OE.

quanchi112
Nothin' is saving Gog from being erased via a double dose of the OE. with quitessence backing him up. i dont think it would even erase him. i really think gog would crush young first becuz hes the bigger threat,. then he kicks old man ds ass. after he brutalizes him, he kills him. then he goes back to killing supermen.

charlemagne9746
with quitessence backing him up. i dont think it would even erase him. i really think gog would crush young first becuz hes the bigger threat,. then he kicks old man ds ass. after he brutalizes him, he kills him. then he goes back to killing supermen.

I'm sure it would...the OE was starting to erase Galactus in the crossover....and Gog is definitely no Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm sure it would...the OE was starting to erase Galactus in the crossover....and Gog is definitely no Galactus.

GOG is close to Galactus IMO. At least an ok fed one. He was able to one Shot Supermen down the time stream and traverse time easily. Even accidently uncovering the Kingdom If I remember correctly. The DS twin still win tho. Double OE for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
GOG is close to Galactus IMO. At least an ok fed one. He was able to one Shot Supermen down the time stream and traverse time easily. Even accidently uncovering the Kingdom If I remember correctly. The DS twin still win tho. Double OE for the win. gog was a monster. no two ways about it. where he can oneshot superman ds gets beat down. gog would literally tear both ds's head off.

quanchi112
I'm sure it would...the OE was starting to erase Galactus in the crossover....and Gog is definitely no Galactus. well that is noncanon. and for another thing it did not a thing to aweak ass shit galactus. had no effect. quitessence is more powerful than ds power. no arguing that. gog is uber uber badass.

charlemagne9746
gog was a monster. no two ways about it. where he can oneshot superman ds gets beat down. gog would literally tear both ds's head off.

DS has one shotted Superman level beings and above too

Symmetric Chaos
Technically he can just unmake their timeline and kill them that way.

Since he can move though time and is probably faster than Darkseid, not to mention his ability to feed on energy attacks, I can see him winning this.

charlemagne9746
You should've matched Gog up with GDS DS...DS would've really pwned him there

quanchi112
DS has one shotted Superman level beings and above too yes but did u read kingdom. i loved this sotry becuz i hate superman. i have always hated him. he called him so many times, in so many different ways. all the crap it took to defeat gog was unreal. gog is way to much for two ds's. old one is powered way down anyways.

quanchi112
You should've matched Gog up with GDS DS...DS would've really pwned him there u think so.

Symmetric Chaos
DS has one shotted Superman level beings and above too

Gog killed them over and over again until he got bored and started coming up with interesting new ways of killing him. He just toyed with him in every single fight.

You'll have to come up with a better argument than that erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gog killed them over and over again until he got bored and started coming up with interesting new ways of killing him. He just toyed with him in every single fight.

You'll have to come up with a better argument than that erm i just created a new thread where its ds from gds saga vs this gog. now this will be more interesting. gog was awesome from kingdom. i loved him killing supes over and over again.

batdude123
Off topic: Kingdom Come was much better than the Kingdom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Off topic: Kingdom Come was much better than the Kingdom. i never read kingdom come. but i have heard it was a very good book. i still cant wait to read rock of ages cuz im not done talking about that yet. soon as i see my one buddy im borrowing it and will read it. wink

batdude123
i never read kingdom come. but i have heard it was a very good book. i still cant wait to read rock of ages cuz im not done talking about that yet. soon as i see my one buddy im borrowing it and will read it. wink

While you're at it, pick up Kingdom Come at your local comic store. Great book.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
Off topic: Kingdom Come was much better than the Kingdom.

Hell yeah.

Everything seemed really deep for an hour after I read it laughing out loud

charlemagne9746

You'll have to come up with a better argument than that erm

No, Quanchi said that because Gog one-shotted Superman...that he could do the same to DS....and that isn't necessarily true. I only stated, that in a physical sense...DS has one-shotted Superman level beings also.

Symmetric Chaos
No, Quanchi said that because Gog one-shotted Superman...that he could do the same to DS....and that isn't necessarily true. I only stated, that in a physical sense...DS has one-shotted Superman level beings also.

Ah!

. . .

Now what?

charlemagne9746
Ah!

. . .

Now what?

I still hold my position that Gog would probably go down to two Darkseid's via a double dose of the OE. DS has hurt far more powerful opponents than Gog with it.

Symmetric Chaos
I still hold my position that Gog would probably go down to two Darkseid's via a double dose of the OE. DS has hurt far more powerful opponents than Gog with it.

They'd never hit him though.

charlemagne9746
They'd never hit him though.

I think they could. Hell, he's hit Spectre, Imperiex, Galactus, and AM with it...i'm sure he could nail Gog with it.

quanchi112
I think they could. Hell, he's hit Spectre, Imperiex, Galactus, and AM with it...i'm sure he could nail Gog with it. would the guys u named eevn try to dodge it? could u see galactus trying to get out of the way. laughing he couldnt even kill gog with it. also i created that thread for u by request. u havent commented on it. gds ds vs gog. confused

Symmetric Chaos
I think they could. Hell, he's hit Spectre, Imperiex, Galactus, and AM with it...i'm sure he could nail Gog with it.

How many of them were trying to get away? Hell how many are known for their speed?

Gog was hitting people who had slipped inbetween nanoseconds to attack.

quanchi112
How many of them were trying to get away? Hell how many are known for their speed?

Gog was hitting people who had slipped inbetween nanoseconds to attack. exactly. anyways the guys he named survived right. why dodge something that wont kill u. gog would literally tear these ds's limb from limb. this gog was awesome.

quanchi112
symmetric do u honestly believe the omega effect would kill him? with the quintessence backing him up?

Symmetric Chaos
symmetric do u honestly believe the omega effect would kill him? with the quintessence backing him up?

Dunno. The PhantomZone projector had almost no effect and functions in a similar-ish way.

Martian_mind
The phantom zone projector sends you to another dimension.

The OE erases you from existence,not that similar.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
The phantom zone projector sends you to another dimension.

The OE erases you from existence,not that similar.

They both have to break you down in order to do it right?

quanchi112
either way gog could dodge it and i still dont think it could kill someone like gog with the quintessence backing him. both darkseid's go down.

Martian_mind
They both have to break you down in order to do it right?

noooo

quanchi112
noooo are u saying the ds's win? do u think they could take down gog?

Martian_mind
are u saying the ds's win? do u think they could take down gog?

twas talking to Sym lad,don't really give an F about the match.

Symmetric Chaos
twas talking to Sym lad,don't really give an F about the match.

Quanchi got laded! rock

How does the Projector transport the target?

quanchi112
twas talking to Sym lad,don't really give an F about the match. yeah gog wins. just say it. geez. laughing

Martian_mind
Quanchi got laded! rock

How does the Projector transport the target?

It opens a portal straight there and it sucks people in,thats how it gets all white martians.

Symmetric Chaos
It opens a portal straight there and it sucks people in,thats how it gets all white martians.

Oh, my mistake then.

quanchi112
Quanchi got laded! rock

How does the Projector transport the target? its hilarious tha people dont give their opinions on who wins the match. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
its hilarious tha people dont give their opinions on who wins the match. laughing

confused Really? Unlike some people I like to get my facts straight before I give an opinion.

quanchi112
confused Really? Unlike some people I like to get my facts straight before I give an opinion. u gave ur opinion and realized u were wrong. it happens to everyone. thats all. dont make this bigger than it is.

Martian_mind
He never said who wins,he asked me a question about a device witch he got an answer to.

Don't make it bigger then it is smile

quanchi112
They both have to break you down in order to do it right? yes he gave his opinion and was wrong about this. he was right about gog winning this thread. so props to symmetric.

BlackJackal
Oh man! Double Darkseid would SO get owned by Gog. They were getting slammed by the legion. And they are many. Darkseid can be overwhelmed by sheer numbers, but I believe that Gog can physically overpower both Darkseids. The Legion would be a nuisance to Gog, so he would merely take them out of the equation. I mean the math is plain.
Gog=5
Darkseid x2=2
5>2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.