Hey, look, it's Hermione!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/knutalbert/Hermione.jpg

ndfreak
Ya thats an older pic of hermione. Didn't need to post it in a new thread though. i expect this will be closed.

Solo
Isn't she like fifteen? I find this picture oddly disturbing. Come on Hermione, set a good example for the kids girl...

Barker
She's 17, 18 next April.

And yes, that picture is very old.

The Phantom
Old picture. This should be in the Hermione Granger/Emma Watson thread. Reported.

Solo
Where was I when this shit hit the fan? Somebody should have given me a call or something.

Prince Nauj
That Hot

siriuswriter
Um... the actors are not the characters. They have lives outside the films.

La dee da, la dee da.

The Phantom
Originally posted by siriuswriter

La dee da, la dee da. What did you tell me about ruining peoples illusions? :P

siriuswriter
Pah. That was about the books, not real life.

Get your priorities straight.

Unicor777
exactly, we are here because of the books...right?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Unicor777
exactly, we are here because of the books...right? It is technically a movie forum. o.o

Solo

La dee da, la dee da.
I understand what you're trying to say. But she's a public icon, so she probably shouldn't be indulging in underage drinking.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Solo
I understand what you're trying to say. But she's a public icon, so she probably shouldn't be indulging in underage drinking. That's not what she was saying. She was saying that it isn't Hermione Granger, it's Emma Watson. Use her real name.

And yea. Everyone takes a sip once in a while. We know nothing about the pictures anyway so we can't judge.

Unicor777
Ppl stop making big fuss about her taking a glass of drink, we all do at times, and you should not lead your life following the habits or stands, or opinions of the celebrities.

It is technically a movie forum, but the books are more important

~LunaLoveG~
Besides. That was photoshopped. It is old anyway. get over it if .

ndfreak
i dont understand im underage and i've still drank alcohol before. The laws just their to prevent people to drink in excess. anyways whos to say she wasn't in a country with a lower drinking age at the time.
i dont think people were crying in the streets over this pic.

know will someone please close this thread.

exanda kane
It's Britain. lax drink laws. We're an enlightened bunch.

Unicor777
Originally posted by exanda kane
It's Britain. lax drink laws. We're an enlightened bunch.

laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing

H. S. 6
No way!

A teenager drinking!

Who'd have thought it possible?!

Smasandian
Oh my god, she drank an Corana? OH NOOOOO.

Atleast she aint doing cocaine from Radcliffe's ass crack.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Smasandian
Oh my god, she drank an Corana? OH NOOOOO.

Atleast she aint doing cocaine from Radcliffe's ass crack. Very... well... put...

InnerRise
Originally posted by The Phantom
That's not what she was saying. She was saying that it isn't Hermione Granger, it's Emma Watson. Use her real name.

And yea. Everyone takes a sip once in a while. We know nothing about the pictures anyway so we can't judge. No everyone does not.

And I find it hilarious that you find it totally acceptable for underaged people to take a sip every once in a while.

Nevermind. I just checked your profile. You're 18. Your lobes aren't fully functional yet so you lack good judgement.

Ppl stop making big fuss about her taking a glass of drink, we all do at times, and you should not lead your life following the habits or stands, or opinions of the celebrities.

It is technically a movie forum, but the books are more important Once again, we don't all do it.

Ridiculous Reasonings in this thread.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Unicor777
Originally posted by InnerRise
No everyone does not.
Once again, we don't all do it.

It is very fancy to speak Japanese

Let me rephrase it then, its nor normal but its very common.

leviculus tu est

The Phantom
No everyone does not.

And I find it hilarious that you find it totally acceptable for underaged people to take a sip every once in a while.

Nevermind. I just checked your profile. You're 18. Your lobes aren't fully functional yet so you lack good judgement.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... One, I'm 17. Don't make me any older than I am. Two, me saying everyone takes sip every now and then was a joke. I don't mean it. I don't drink. I disprove of drinking in fact. But I can also joke around. Also didn't someone mention it being photoshopped?

H. S. 6
No everyone does not.

Let's not forget "underaged" isn't the same everywhere. Considering she travels far more than a normal teenager, and considering drinking ages in Europe are commonly less than those in America, it's highly reasonable to think that the act of her drinking a Corona is perfectly legal. Try not to jump at the chance to condemn the poor girl; you know what they say about making assumptions. wink

chillmeistergen
No everyone does not.

I'm 18 and I've been drinking since I was 13. I'm perfectly fit and healthy.
It's acceptable, it's her body; she should to do what she likes to her it.

You're American, right? Please don't tell me you waited till you were 21 to drink(?) If so you're a fvcking jeb end and you should think about purchasing a rocking chair.

The Phantom
Let's also not forget we know nothing of the story behind the picture.

chillmeistergen
So we shouldn't, it's none of our business.

The Phantom
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
So we shouldn't, it's none of our business. True.

exanda kane

You're American, right? Please don't tell me you waited till you were 21 to drink(?) If so you're a fvcking jeb end and you should think about purchasing a rocking chair.

Well f****** said.

InnerRise
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Let's not forget "underaged" isn't the same everywhere. Considering she travels far more than a normal teenager, and considering drinking ages in Europe are commonly less than those in America, it's highly reasonable to think that the act of her drinking a Corona is perfectly legal. Try not to jump at the chance to condemn the poor girl; you know what they say about making assumptions. wink I do know what they say about making assumptions as you've just made an @$$ out of yourself.doped
Did I condemn her? Did I even state my opinion of her picture specifically?

No, I responded to the statements that EVERYBODY DOES IT. That is all.

I haven't hit 21 yet and being that you've been drinking since such a horribly young age, maybe you should consider purchasing a rocking chair or at least make sure you have good health insurance. wink

exanda kane
And have you drunk?

chillmeistergen

I haven't hit 21 yet.

Had a drink yet?

Member.
it's obvious that innerise is jealous of people drinking underaged, while he has such a huge moral responsibility to keep himself away from all things tainted, that he can not in good conscience take even a little sip of alcohol, for it will haunt him forever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

plz, so she drank a bottle or two or three of beer. OMG. big deal.

siriuswriter
So we shouldn't, it's none of our business.

Neither is the picture, really, any of our business, if you want to go down that route.

chillmeistergen
Neither is the picture, really, any of our business, if you want to go down that route.

Well, yeah it isn't any of our business. But, it's been made so by being leaked, it's in the public domain now.

The Phantom
Is it even real?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Member.
it's obvious that innerise is jealous of people drinking underaged, while he has such a huge moral responsibility to keep himself away from all things tainted, that he can not in good conscience take even a little sip of alcohol, for it will haunt him forever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

plz, so she drank a bottle or two or three of beer. OMG. big deal. And what rubbish are you on about now? Read all posts before making judgements so that you may have the entire gist of it all and don't come off as someone who is unintelligent and looking for an argument.

siriuswriter
Is it even real?

I vote we go on an intense and in-depth research trek to find the exact origins of this picture, then analyze it down to the very last pixel.

All very CSI-like, of course.

Or we could just forget about it.

Yeaaaahh. Let's do that.

InnerRise
I vote we go on an intense and in-depth research trek to find the exact origins of this picture, then analyze it down to the very last pixel.

All very CSI-like, of course. funny

The Phantom

All very CSI-like, of course.

Or we could just forget about it.

Yeaaaahh. Let's do that. I like the latter idea.

chillmeistergen

being that you've been drinking since such a horribly young age, maybe you should consider purchasing a rocking chair or at least make sure you have good health insurance. wink

I missed this bit. It's none of your business when I've been drinking since. Plus, as I've already said I'm perfectly fit and healthy. Also, I don't need to get medical insurance because in this country, we have a marvellous thing called the NHS.

InnerRise
I missed this bit. It's none of your business when I've been drinking since, plus, as I've already said I'm perfectly fit and healthy. Also, I don't need to get medical insurance because in this country, we have a marvellous thing called the NHS. But I don't care. erm

chillmeistergen
But I don't care. erm

Don't talk about it then, you cretin.

InnerRise

Had a drink yet? Am I any of your business?

Don't talk about it then, you cretin.
I can talk about what I want. It doesn't concerns you so go have a drink you drunk.

chillmeistergen
Am I any of your business?

I can talk about what I want. It doesn't concerns you so go have a drink you drunk.

Haha, I'm a drunk now? You made yourself other people's business, when your judgemental presence entered this thread. I just think your whole stance is slightly hypocritical, I think you yourself have drunk under age, if not fine, but why shouldn't others?

SouthernGirl814
Dude shes allowed to drink duh!! shes not underaged

siriuswriter
siriuswriter interrupts for some sensible law information:

Legal drinking age in Britain is 18. Emma is 17.

(Not sharing opinion, just putting that out there for SouthernGirl)

exanda kane
Certain loop holes though, if I recall it's legal to have a drink alogn with a meal in a resteraunt from the early teens, supposedly a glass of wine, but it is leniant.

H. S. 6
I do know what they say about making assumptions as you've just made an @$$ out of yourself.doped
Did I condemn her? Did I even state my opinion of her picture specifically?

No, I responded to the statements that EVERYBODY DOES IT. That is all.

You made your opinion surprisingly clear with the comments "And I find it hilarious that you find it totally acceptable for underaged people to take a sip every once in a while" and "Ridiculous reasonings in this thread." No assumption needed. smile

laughing out loud

While we're on the topic of making assumptions... roll eyes (sarcastic)

potcfan2003
I came from the POTC thread, and I'm not coming back to this one. I've never heard a more stupid thing to fight about. Celebrities do illegal things all the time, and no one gives a care. Why do u people even care what Emma Watson does? I don't. And honestly, as many people have pointed out, when normal people do something wrong, a thread isn't made about them. And for the record, I don't think what she's doing is right, but It's none of our buisness. surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. It should

The Phantom
Originally posted by potcfan2003
I came from the POTC thread, and I'm not coming back to this one. I've never heard a more stupid thing to fight about. Celebrities do illegal things all the time, and no one gives a care. Why do u people even care what Emma Watson does? I don't. And honestly, as many people have pointed out, when normal people do something wrong, a thread isn't made about them. And for the record, I don't think what she's doing is right, but It's none of our buisness. surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. It should It hasn't been closed because surprisingly, there is people fighting over this stuff. Most of us seem to kinda not care while others... yea. It is a legal thread with a debate in it. It really doesn't have to be closed.

Though I do agree the topic is stupid. Let's just settle this like men, people. We will sit down and have a drinking contest. o.o First to fall pays the bill and loses the topic.

siriuswriter
First - I saw the settle it like men part and was about to go on a feminist rant.

Then I saw the part about drinking until you fall out of your chair.

Yup. Settle it like men indeed. stick out tongue

The Phantom
First - I saw the settle it like men part and was about to go on a feminist rant.

Then I saw the part about drinking until you fall out of your chair.

Yup. Settle it like men indeed. stick out tongue lol. Trust me. I had the females in mind the entire time. It's just a phrase that us commonly used so I decided to use it.

InnerRise
Haha, I'm a drunk now? You made yourself other people's business, when your judgemental presence entered this thread. I just think your whole stance is slightly hypocritical, I think you yourself have drunk under age, if not fine, but why shouldn't others? My first posts in this thread were opposing the statements that EVERYBODY DOES IT. I was merely saying that everybody doesn't do it.

Of course people started making ASSUMPTIONS *COUGH* *COUGH* saying that I was juding Emma and everybody else that drinks underage.

I wasn't saying who SHOULD and who SHOULD NOT do it.

And of course I knew you weren't really drunk.Then again, I don't know if you're sober either. I don't know anything about you. I was just taking a jab at you as you did me.

Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing out loud

While we're on the topic of making assumptions... roll eyes (sarcastic) Actually you're assuming again and you're wrong.

I wasn't assuming at all. doped

Will this cycle ever end?

funny

exanda kane
Dear god, will you ever stop whining?

InnerRise
Dear god, will you ever stop whining? Will you? Did anybody even acknowledge you?

shh

exanda kane
Like talking to a five year old. Just zip it and bite the bullet.

chillmeistergen
Will you? Did anybody even acknowledge you?

shh

Jesus, you're such a pretentious little prick. Have you got a Che Guevara poster?

ndfreak
In America your aloud to drink alcohol in your own home if your parents give it to you. I cant believe i actually remembeed somethign from health class.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, it's the same here too.

SeanTerry727
I think THe People should BUTT out of the Celebs life i mean Seriously!!!! OK if it was one of us would it be all over NOO

chillmeistergen
If I saw her out on the town, I'd be all for buying her a drink.

ndfreak
If I saw her out on the town, I'd be all for buying her a drink.

I agree 100% Happy Dance

~LunaLoveG~
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
I think THe People should BUTT out of the Celebs life i mean Seriously!!!! OK if it was one of us would it be all over NOO
She'd punch you in the face if you told her she was a celebrity. she hates being called that. she doesn't want become a actress brat. She would rather become a lawyer as said

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
She'd punch you in the face if you told her she was a celebrity. she hates being called that. she doesn't want become a actress brat. She would rather become a lawyer as said

She shouldn't really have auditioned for a film then, should she? Like it or not, she's an actress.

~LunaLoveG~
She shouldn't really have auditioned for a film then, should she? Like it or not, she's an actress.

touche cool

then again not every actress HAS TO BE A CELEBRITY. celebrity is their fandom..actually it isn't really their choice anyway I guess

tigress
very good point

InnerRise
Like talking to a five year old. Just zip it and bite the bullet. Then the only solution is for you to STOP TALKING kid and stay out of it.

exanda kane
I'll direct you to the door.

InnerRise
You have a hard enough problem directing yourself away from me furthermore directing anyone.

RoguePw25
Both of you need to stop this petty argument right now before things get out of hand. The issue died down for awhile and members actutally started getting on topic. There is no need to drag this off-topic argument back up again. So stop it.

Getting back on topic, I would first say that the picture seems a bit fishy. It could be real but these days you gotta keep in mind that there are a lot of good photoshops and programs out there. The fact that this pic is from someone photobucket, tells me that it could easily be doctored. Just wanted to point that out.

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Solo
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/knutalbert/Hermione.jpg

.................. There's no drinking age in England, is there?

Unicor777
Oh don't start again Kok!!!!
Innerrise: I don't see really the reason for such conflicting attitude, calm down a bit, there is no need for such pationate conflict over such trivial issue

exanda kane
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Both of you need to stop this petty argument right now before things get out of hand. The issue died down for awhile and members actutally started getting on topic. There is no need to drag this off-topic argument back up again. So stop it.

Getting back on topic, I would first say that the picture seems a bit fishy. It could be real but these days you gotta keep in mind that there are a lot of good photoshops and programs out there. The fact that this pic is from someone photobucket, tells me that it could easily be doctored. Just wanted to point that out.

Sorry kiddo thumb up

~KoK!~
Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
touche cool

then again not every actress HAS TO BE A CELEBRITY. celebrity is their fandom..actually it isn't really their choice anyway I guess I'm pretty sure she has a sizable fandom.

Uni: Start WHAT again? I was just noting that she's more than likely, you know, able to drink.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
There's no drinking age in England, is there?

Idiot. Of course there is, it's 18.

The Phantom
Let's keep the fighting and bashing to a low.

chillmeistergen
Well, it was a pretty idiotic statement to make. What am I supposed to do? Congratulate them?

The Phantom
Well, it was a pretty idiotic statement to make. What am I supposed to do? Congratulate them? o.o I'm taking that as a rhetorical question. More because I don't want to answer.

Unicor777
Uni: Start WHAT again? I was just noting that she's more than likely, you know, able to drink.

You know what I mean... you just provocked another conficting discusuion rolling on floor laughing laughing

Well, it was a pretty idiotic statement to make. What am I supposed to do? Congratulate them?

You might find it strange, but congratulating people is sometimes the only smart idea, and in this case try not to dispose of it so easely wink

chillmeistergen
You might find it strange, but congratulating people is sometimes the only smart idea, and in this case try not to dispose of it so easely wink

No I don't find it strange, the act of congratulation comes when someone does something of merit. I can't see where to congratulate that person, as they did nothing of merit, far from it, they proved themselves to be culturally uneducated. So I'll dispose of it very easily, as it's not at all appropriate.

Unicor777
Think it this way: by congratulating the others you congratulate your self or at least show appreciation for your self.
By inslutng the others, you do that your self.
And now why owould you not try to appreciate your self a bit more in public and least and try to sustain from insluts.

What happend with today's youth, what happend with being polite and nice to eachother. Try to show the other that they are wrong in a constructive manner. What do they teach you at school these days?

The Phantom
Think it this way: by congratulating the others you congratulate your self or at least show appreciation for your self.
And now why owould you not try to appreciate your self a bit more in public and least and try to sustain from insluts.

What happend with today's youth, what happend with being polite and nice to eachother. Try to show the other that they are wrong in a constructive manner. What do they teach you at school these days? 1+1=2.

I don't see your reasoning there.

chillmeistergen

What happend with today's youth, what happend with being polite and nice to eachother. Try to show the other that they are wrong in a constructive manner. What do they teach you at school these days?

Obviously not enough about foreign legal systems.
I appreciate myself enough thank you, what's happened with today's youth? Obviously a damn sight better education, as you seem to have gaping wholes in your knowledge of good grammar and spelling. See what happens when you use an individual, as an ambassador for a generation?

Unicor777
You are right, my grammar might be bad, well English is my second language. But I'm surre you speak at least 7 foreign languages as good as you do your mother tongue, and i see the difficulty of understanding ppl's bad grammar.

chillmeistergen
You are right, my grammar might be bad, well English is my second language. But I'm surre you speak at least 7 foreign languages as good as you do your mother tongue, and i see the difficulty of understanding ppl's bad grammar.

Nah, I speak three.

Unicor777
Really? Cause you sounded as if you spoke at least 7, but still I'm sure you have perfect grammar at all three of them.

chillmeistergen
No, I don't. But then, I don't spout this ''oh, the youth of today'' line whenever I'm beaten. You were ridiculously judgemental.

Unicor777
leviculus tu est.
And now you imagine beating someone, its diferent realities sometimes we create to cope with the real one.

chillmeistergen
leviculus tu est.
And now you imagine beating someone, its diferent realities sometimes we create to cope with the real one.

Oh, please do enlighten me, what's the real reality? Also, please don't be so ridiculously patronising, it's becoming increasingly annoying.

Unicor777
What do the phrases you use serve:

- idiotic statement
- ridiculously judgemental
-ridiculously patronising

chillmeistergen
To articulate my feelings towards your posts.

Unicor777
Poor articulation then because what you use is clishes.

chillmeistergen
Do you mean cliches? If so, no, no they're not.

Unicor777
still doesn't change the poor articulation

chillmeistergen
Well, yes it does, seeing as that's the only reason you gave.

~KoK!~
Idiot. Of course there is, it's 18. You think I actually care about England? No, so why would I know anything about their laws or culture?

On a side note, I didn't actually say it didn't have one. I asked 'is there?" to show doubt of the fact that there is or isn't one. I merely heard there wasn't one, I didn't know, or do research.

Either way, the fact that you think ignorance about a piece of shit country like England makes someone an idiot, then you need to learn what's what in this world.

The Phantom
You think I actually care about England? No, so why would I know anything about their laws or culture?

On a side note, I didn't actually say it didn't have one. I asked 'is there?" to show doubt of the fact that there is or isn't one. I merely heard there wasn't one, I didn't know, or do research.

Either way, the fact that you think ignorance about a piece of shit country like England makes someone an idiot, then you need to learn what's what in this world. KoK, no bashing countries.

~KoK!~
KoK, no bashing countries. What are you, a mod?

The Phantom
What are you, a mod? Yes. no expression

~KoK!~
Yes. no expression HOLY FECK!

*bows down to T3H MOD POW3R!!!*

The Phantom
HOLY FECK!

*bows down to T3H MOD POW3R!!!* I was joking...

~KoK!~
I was joking... I know.

InnerRise
Oh don't start again Kok!!!!
Innerrise: I don't see really the reason for such conflicting attitude, calm down a bit, there is no need for such pationate conflict over such trivial issue I merely stated my disagreement with the statement that "everybody does it." Tis all.

They came and turned it into something completely different. All of a sudden I was judging everybody who actually did drink underage.

exanda kane
You think I actually care about England? No, so why would I know anything about their laws or culture?

Either way, the fact that you think ignorance about a piece of shit country like England makes someone an idiot, then you need to learn what's what in this world.

It's all you lot can say "I don't care". It's conceeding your credibility and feeding it to the pidgeons.

The Phantom
"You lot"? If your thinking of the people who live in the U.S.... please don't mix us in with him... or at least me...

exanda kane
No. I was being an idiot and generalising his "lot", not country, and making a general assumption about his character. His kind of comment does warrant an idiotic response, if only to reprimand him.

The Phantom
No. I was being an idiot and generalising his "lot", not country, and making a general assumption about his character. His kind of comment does warrant an idiotic response, if only to reprimand him. I see.

chillmeistergen

You're officially a ****.

~KoK!~
It's all you lot can say "I don't care". It's conceeding your credibility and feeding it to the pidgeons. We don't need credibility. See, we say that we don't care because we can afford not to care. We actually have the power to be able to be hated by everyone else without any type of reprimand. And you know what? That's a good thing, because while our administration is, and always has been, lackluster, we're STILL better than you. Pitiable, really.Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You're officially a ****. You think I care what you say? It's funny how ignorant Britts can be.

The Phantom
KoK please stop now or I will have to report you.

RoguePw25
You guys, stop with the member bashing. Especially on someone's heritage. That is so uncalled for.

exanda kane
Originally posted by RoguePw25
You guys, stop with the member bashing. Especially on someone's heritage. That is so uncalled for.

Aye, and especially when it's delivered with teen angst.

chillmeistergen
We don't need credibility. See, we say that we don't care because we can afford not to care. We actually have the power to be able to be hated by everyone else without any type of reprimand. And you know what? That's a good thing, because while our administration is, and always has been, lackluster, we're STILL better than you. Pitiable, really. You think I care what you say? It's funny how ignorant Britts can be.

Exactly how is your country any better? It's falling apart, education standards are ridiculously bad, obesity is so widespread that 1 in 3 are morbidly obese, the dollars pathetically weak, it's one of the highest contributers to global warming, and, you are also now posting on a Harry Potter forum. Guess where it's set and written, oh, and where's Rowling from again?

The Phantom
Exactly how is your country any better? It's falling apart, education standards are ridiculously bad, obesity is so widespread that 1 in 3 are morbidly obese, the dollars pathetically weak, it's one of the highest contributers to global warming, and, you are also now posting on a Harry Potter forum. Guess where it's set and written, oh, and where's Rowling from again? To defend myself as I am considered "American" (titles are so lame). I'm smart, I'm too skinny for my own good, **** money, I fight global warming, and ok, I use the Harry Potter Forum.

Not that I'm defending KoK but please, you make it seem like the U.S. is completely horrible. Can we please stop the bashing like Rogue said.

chillmeistergen
To defend myself as I am considered "American" (titles are so lame). I'm smart, I'm too skinny for my own good, **** money, I fight global warming, and ok, I use the Harry Potter Forum.

Not that I'm defending KoK but please, you make it seem like the U.S. is completely horrible. Can we please stop the bashing like Rogue said.

I'm not trying to make the U.S seem awful or anything. I'm just trying to highlight KoK's blatantly ignorant views, when he himself has the flagrant cheek to label a nation as ignorant.
I know not all Americans are like this by any means, which is what separates people like me and, people like KoK.

I was only using those examples to show KoK that his pretty little perfect country, isn't so perfect after all. I was by no means individually attacking every American, just KoK.

InnerRise
I'm not trying to make the U.S seem awful or anything. I'm just trying to highlight KoK's blatantly ignorant views, when he himself has the flagrant cheek to label a nation as ignorant.
I know not all Americans are like this by any means, which is what separates people like me and, people like KoK.

I was only using those examples to show KoK that his pretty little perfect country, isn't so perfect after all. I was by no means individually attacking every American, just KoK. Really must you argue with everything one who enters here?

Shut up and stay on topic.

exanda kane
Really must you argue with everything one who enters here?

Shut up and stay on topic.

Exanda Kane would like to express his amusement and feels he must congratulate InnerRise on his skillful use of irony. Exanda Kane would also advise InnerRise to do what is expressed in bold himself.

InnerRise
My God, you're really stuck up my arse aren't you.

Reported.

~KoK!~
Exactly how is your country any better? It's falling apart, education standards are ridiculously bad, obesity is so widespread that 1 in 3 are morbidly obese, the dollars pathetically weak, it's one of the highest contributers to global warming, and, you are also now posting on a Harry Potter forum. Guess where it's set and written, oh, and where's Rowling from again? I've made no such claims of America being perfect. I realize that our government, and media is flawed beyond repair, much like the rest of the world. Obesity has nothing to do with the country, it has to do with the fact that parents have stopped cooking. It's the fact that there aren't stay at home parents anymore. People didn't get fat as frequently back then when mothers and/pr fathers stayed home and cooked.

But the fact that you actually believe a blatant and ridiculous lie such as global warming just ruins any type of intelligent rebuttal you could have made. This isn't the forum for this discussion (no pun intended) so I won't elaborate as to why, but Global Warming is a media sham. There's nothing we can do about it. The world has a cleansing cycle that we're currently in the stages of repeating. Relatively soon, (for the planet at least, we'll be long gone) a second ice age will come and clean the earth of it pollutants. Using gasoline and coal and other finite resources isn't delaying or accelerating it at all.

And the fact that I enjoy a book that is based in, and written by a person from, a country, doesn't mean I have to like said country. I like Jews, and and I like reading holocaust books.

potterz honey
wow you guys argue more than me and that's saying a lot.(i know i probably put myself in a position to be attacked next but whatever)

div
With no intention to start any further arguments, i have just read KoKs post about England, i'm scottish however i think what you said was wrong and uncalled for. I also wanted to state that what is happening in that picture is perfectly legal. In britain there is a drinking age of 18 but the government allows anyone over the age of 14 to enjoy alcohol in their home or while in a resteraunt. It was to stop children going out onto the streets to attempt to buy alcohol where they cannot be supervised. It makes sense to do this as it allows children to drink safely as parents set the limit, it also educates them on the subject and makes them associate drinking not as a rebellious act but something which associates them with family.

adding: Emma Watson being a good example of this as she hasn't done bad for herself

leonheartmm
holy hell. and i thought i walked into a harry potter forum n not a political bar. aaaanyway. emma watson is very beautiful. but never really what id imagine hermione to be. shes always been more OLDER/mature looking/thinking and genuine/generous and less bubbly then emma watson{still cute kid that one}

The Phantom
Originally posted by leonheartmm
holy hell. and i thought i walked into a harry potter forum n not a political bar. aaaanyway. emma watson is very beautiful. but never really what id imagine hermione to be. shes always been more OLDER/mature looking/thinking and genuine/generous and less bubbly then emma watson{still cute kid that one} Nothing on what the topic is about.

§P0oONY
Right... She's 17 in the picture as someone stated, that's fine in the wizarding world... They drink firewhisky and shit, and I'm sure that's alcoholic, so if it's "Hermione" in the picture and not Watts, it's fine.

Plus, it's also okay if it is Watts in Britain... She's in a private residence by the looks of it.

Nothing wrond with her drinking a Corona at all... And I comend her on at least drinking it correctly, with lime.

The Phantom

§P0oONY
It's actually a pretty old picture. I remember seeing in on the forum a long time ago.
Same difference either way, I'm sure any wizards can get pissed at any age. stick out tongue

And she's definitely over 5.... So she's legal in the real world too.

The Phantom

Unicor777
Ema drinks... its illegal ... no its legal... she shouldn't do that.... yes but she can and she does...
My god, all the conflcits this thread opened. I hope that no one runs and opens a thread " Hey look its Dan... or Hey look its Rupert...' and then the discussion gets geographically diverted in to US or UK sucks...

PPl calm down and use your potential otherwise, tell a joke for a change

DarthLazious
Too bad shes to young otherwise I would go buy her a drink.

exanda kane

The Phantom
Why is this thread still going on.... who bumped it?

Nightingale14
Don't kno...Isn't it supposed to be closed????

Surreal_44
Interesting thread.

Off-Topic:

I saw this post by chill--something or other and had a good laugh over it.

No offence to the person who wrote it, but before you go off mocking someone, you'd better make sure that your own grammar, spelling, and punctuation are correct.

It should be 'holes' and not 'wholes', and you have a misplaced comma in the last sentence. wink

On-Topic: It looks like she's in someone's home, and she's not the only one drinking. I'm no expert on alcohol (I do not choose to imbibe, and yes, I'm well over the drinking age), but on the counter beside Emma appears to be numerous alcholic beverages.

As long as she is accompanied by an adult, I see no reason why anyone should fuss over this photo. At least she isn't table dancing with nothing on but her socks and a tassled lampshade. wink

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Surreal_44
As long as she is accompanied by an adult, I see no reason why anyone should fuss over this photo. At least she isn't table dancing with nothing on but her socks and a tassled lampshade. wink

*tries to mentally picture*

*shock. horror.*

LMAO.

Surreal_44
*tries to mentally picture*

*shock. horror.*

LMAO.

I know. I hate tasseled lampshades too. wink

Also, I notice I somehow managed to miss out on the first 'e' of tasseled. How embarrassing. big grin

xavi
Its just a bootle!!! Nothing more!!!
She's not drunk!!!!

DanZeke25
laughing

InnerRise always tells people to stay on topic, yet his last 6 posts are not on topic.

The Phantom
o.o Why hasn't this thread died?

WindxDancer
doped because you just posted in it.

fashion*chix247
Old picture!!!!Thats a 3 year old picture!!!!I have some new pictures of her!

siriuswriter
o.o Why hasn't this thread died?

Kill the thread! Kill the thread! Kill the thread!

Seriously, let this be the last post here...?

Unicor777
Last

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.