CN Raiden vs Vamp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
'Nuff Said.
Fight starts 03:33 minutes into the trailer
1OMvhN6uq8Q

How will it end? You decide.

kamikz
See Superboy? Don't you agree with me now that Vamp did indeed stand a chance against Gray Fox? stick out tongue

Anyway, I don't know. From the looks of that battle, Raiden couldn't get in a hit, and it didn't even seem effective. But Vamp spoke as to that Raiden was actually the only one capable, and Raiden seemed far from done either (since he's almost cyborg completley, the only damage that can be dealt to him is the head or spine).

I'm clueless.

Violent2Dope
Well, from that vid I'd give the edge to Vamp. He was faster and combined with his little "I can't die" factor, I'll have to go for Vamp. I mean, Raiden had to stab the sword thru himself to keep Vamp from killing him. Oh, and Prime, Vamp could beat Grey Fox.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by kamikz
See Superboy? Don't you agree with me now that Vamp did indeed stand a chance against Gray Fox? stick out tongue

Anyway, I don't know. From the looks of that battle, Raiden couldn't get in a hit, and it didn't even seem effective. But Vamp spoke as to that Raiden was actually the only one capable, and Raiden seemed far from done either (since he's almost cyborg completley, the only damage that can be dealt to him is the head or spine).

I'm clueless.

Well yeah...I used to believe water was needed to resurrect him, but there goes that theory.

Aye. Eventhough Raiden failed to mess him up...it did look like Raiden could take quite a beating as well. The fight is awesome...*_*

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well, from that vid I'd give the edge to Vamp. He was faster and combined with his little "I can't die" factor, I'll have to go for Vamp. I mean, Raiden had to stab the sword thru himself to keep Vamp from killing him. Oh, and Prime, Vamp could beat Grey Fox.

Sure. Now it's safe to state as fact that Vamp can kill Fox. :P

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sure. Now it's safe to state as fact that Vamp can kill Fox. :P Notice I said "could" not would.

Superboy Prime
I am willing to say he can defeat him with ease--and that is saying a lot coming from me.

In MGS4 Vamp is duking it out with Raiden and is doing extremely good. A cybernetically enhanced Raiden for that matter. Raiden is quite the powerhouse without the exoskelleton and with it he can destroy Metal Gear Geckos as if they were nothing.

I don't like it, but I have to admit that from the look of things he is a step or two above Fox. *Cries*

However I think Fox & Raiden can pull it off if they manage to decapitate him. Big IF for that matter.

kamikz
Yeah. A little off topic, I bought MGS PO today, and I've just beaten RAXA, and I have no clue what to do. I've put spies in the silo entrance, and they've only found some item which is optional by the looks of it (and the words of Campbell). Where am I going?

Oh and yeah, this seems like an even battle. But though it seems as Raiden did a huge damage on himself when stabbing through his stomach, I think it hurt Vamp more. Raiden doesn't have a body, or it's like Darth Vader almost (but even less human). He's more cyborg, so he just stabbed through metal. Also notice he has white blood. big grin

Superboy Prime
Why the **** did Raiden go and do that to himself?

He is a badass. He kicked ass throughout the plant chapter and even managed to beat an exoskelleton amped Solidus...why would he decide that losing his humanity was better? Doesn't he have a child and wife...? Maybe they died...*Gasp* Considering Kojima's drive to make everyone swallow Raiden as a badass I wouldn't be surprised if that's what actually happened.

BTW did you check my new Big Boss vs Solid Snake thread?

kamikz
Well, honestly, I don't think he did it willingly. Maybe he was shot or something, or blown up? stick out tongue

But he's still a thinking person, and that's all that matters I guess. Though he's basically 90% cyborg from what I've heard.

I'll check it out.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I am willing to say he can defeat him with ease--and that is saying a lot coming from me.

In MGS4 Vamp is duking it out with Raiden and is doing extremely good. A cybernetically enhanced Raiden for that matter. Raiden is quite the powerhouse without the exoskelleton and with it he can destroy Metal Gear Geckos as if they were nothing.

I don't like it, but I have to admit that from the look of things he is a step or two above Fox. *Cries*

However I think Fox & Raiden can pull it off if they manage to decapitate him. Big IF for that matter. Vamp is very skilled, can't die, and is maybe even faster. I also truly believe that Ocelot would beat Fox.

Superboy Prime
Yeah...but being immortal will mean nothing if he gets decapitated.

kamikz
V2D, if I may ask, how would Ocelot beat Fox?

Nikkolas
Six bullets is more than enough to kill anything that moves.

So...Fox moves.

Check and mate. Ocelot wins.

Superboy Prime
LoL.

Ocelot is awesome. That quote is just an instant classic.

kamikz
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Six bullets is more than enough to kill anything that moves.

So...Fox moves.

Check and mate. Ocelot wins.

Six bullets WOULD kill him. But Ocelot didn't say "I have six bullets so he automatically dies if he moves", he is only saying that six bullets would kill anything that moves, (that is would they be hit by six bullets)which it probably would. (Except Vamp).

Btw, I got it was a joke. I'm just bored and needed to be an ass. stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
What I like about Ocelot is that he has dealt with every god damned Snake in MGS.

kamikz
Yeah, that is actually pretty funny when you think about it.

And goddamn, you need to get your ass down to the store and buy PO. Hell, what they tell you about operation Snake Eater, and the Patriots in that is hella interesting.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by kamikz
V2D, if I may ask, how would Ocelot beat Fox? His aim is legendary, even better than Snake's. He can make his revolvers fire automatic by rapidly pulling back the hammer, is a ricochet genius which allows him to shoot like a wall or sumthin else and have it deflect off and hit his opponent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.