Nightwing vs. Red Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wally West
Red Arrow aka Arsenal.

No prep, standard equipment for both, neither holding back. They start 15 feet apart on a rooftop in Gotham.

Martian_mind
Nightwing,he can dodge the arrows and reach Red at this distance,and he has the fight once it's upclose.

guy222
NW

StyleTime
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Nightwing,he can dodge the arrows and reach Red at this distance,and he has the fight once it's upclose.
I don't think hand to hand will be so easy for Nightwing. He and Roy got into a fight in Outsiders and Roy seemed to hold his own. It's debatable whether they were going all out or not though.

OneDumbG0
I've got respect for Nightwing. He was bad ass when confronting Batman about Batgirl. Though, it would have been great had Didio a single testicle, if not two, and actually went ahead and give him a grand send off in Infinite Crisis. But it kinda seems like Red Arrow is growing past Green Arrow. Training by Green Arrow and Black Canary... and he time he spent as Arsenal. Tough one. Goin with Nightwing till I see more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.