Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure: The Luna Lovegood Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~LunaLoveG~
I hope there is no form of application for these threads. I posted in the suggestion thing so I hope that counts. this is a thread to honor the little girl we call Luna Lovegood

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/harry_potter_and_the_order_of_the_phoenix/evanna_lynch/phoenix.jpg

The Phantom
Luna is an awesome character.

~LunaLoveG~
Originally posted by The Phantom
Luna is an awesome character.
That she is big grin

The Phantom
Really. She actually does a lot. She my second favorite character.

SeanTerry727
She Kinda Strange But Shes Really HOT

The Phantom
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
She Kinda Strange But Shes Really HOT I'm assuming the actor, not the character.

SeanTerry727
Yeah i guess... but alltogether she played her part REally well

The Phantom
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
Yeah i guess... but alltogether she played her part REally well o.o But this isn't about the actress. It's about the character itself.

SeanTerry727
OOh well shes an awesome WIZARD then

The Phantom
Ahem. Witch.

SeanTerry727
ER..... he umm witch!

Arianna
She's my favourite human and second favourite character... Dobby! I love you!

~LunaLoveG~
Originally posted by Arianna
She's my favourite human and second favourite character... Dobby! I love you!

ahh yes good ole dobby...I never saw a thread for him sad

DarkC
Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
ahh yes good ole dobby...I never saw a thread for him sad
Actually, I made that thread. A long time ago.
I hope there is no form of application for these threads. I posted in the suggestion thing so I hope that counts. this is a thread to honor the little girl we call Luna Lovegood

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/harry_potter_and_the_order_of_the_phoenix/evanna_lynch/phoenix.jpg
She's keenly perceptive of emotions and states of mind, and very honest. Extremely magnetic personality there, besides her extreme weirdness.

Hell, if she has looks like that in the books, half the school'd want to bang her.

Surio
She and Ron are probably my favorite characters, Cheers to Looney Luna! big grin

danielle marie.
She is definetly one of my favorite characters. I absolutely love her, and she reminds me of myself.

Surio
Rofl, for some reason I always like the weirdest characters.

~LunaLoveG~
Originally posted by Surio
Rofl, for some reason I always like the weirdest characters.

the weirder the wiser big grin

I never knew how horny wizards were erm

Surio

Finally, someone who understands! :O

DarkC

I never knew how horny wizards were erm
It's still a children's book but they are subject to impulses, aren't they. They're still technically humans.

The Phantom
Originally posted by danielle marie.
She is definetly one of my favorite characters. I absolutely love her, and she reminds me of myself. o.o Sometimes you got to wonder if that is a good thing though... stick out tongue

Surio
o.o Sometimes you got to wonder if that is a good thing though... stick out tongue
How could this be a bad thing?

~LunaLoveG~
o.o Sometimes you got to wonder if that is a good thing though... stick out tongue

it is a good thing big grin I'd find it an honor.

Surio
it is a good thing big grin I'd find it an honor.

I agree. Weird people just add interest to the world.

The Phantom
o.o As much as I love Luna, she can do a few... odd things.

~LunaLoveG~

if she didn't her character wouldn't be that interesting now would she? http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/208/c/2/the_fountain_by_SteveRowlands.gif

Surio
I think that's what makes her so awesome. smile

The Phantom
To each their own I suppose.

Arianna
My favourite thing about Luna is.... she's in RAVENCLAW!

Surio
Originally posted by Arianna
My favourite thing about Luna is.... she's in RAVENCLAW!

I agree, Ravenclaw is the awesomest house. And Luna is the awesomest character! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

Surio
This was more than 15 minutes before, so I guess I'll have to double post.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
In Rowling's first televised interview since the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, she revealed a number of aspects of Luna's life after Hogwarts. Luna continues to be an eccentric individual and pursues a career of "the wizarding equivalent" of a naturalist. She comes to terms with her father's sometimes false beliefs, but Rowling explains that her background has fostered in her a singular open-mindedness that allows her to make discoveries that more "reality"-oriented individuals might be unable to recognize.

In a later webchat based interview, Rowling explained that Luna discovered many new species of animals and became quite famous for it, though she concluded that Crumple-Horned Snorkacks don't actually exist. She ended up marrying Rolf, a fellow naturalist and grandson of the great Newt Scamander.

This is new to me. Cool to know. smile

Running Mascara
Awesome doped

Spidervlad
I really never imagined her that cute in the book... She should have weird glasses and look weird and have weird necklaces, shouldn't she? Althought the actor did play really well, it really doesn't fit for Luna.

sithlord1138
LONG LIVE LUNA LOVEGOOD!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

~LunaLoveG~
I really never imagined her that cute in the book... She should have weird glasses and look weird and have weird necklaces, shouldn't she? Althought the actor did play really well, it really doesn't fit for Luna.

She Should be weirder big grin but I love how Evana potrayed her.

savvysparrowluv
Luna Lovegood = awesomeness! Pudding rocks! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.