What If... Exar Kun had surrendered at the End of the Sith War?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG

kamhal
Hmm... I think it's more likely the other jedi blind him in the force then just execute them. Lol, then he would probably join Ullic in his quest of regaining their force power.

exanda kane
What if you had not have made this thread? We all would have been spared.

Sorry to be harshly critical, but "what if's" get so tedious.

BlaxicanHydra
That they do. And proper paragraphs. They make things so much easier.

ThoraxeRMG
Whoops, sorry.

exanda kane
I prefer the paragraphis this way; it'll let the argumentative gits in the versus forum get their knickers in a twist trying to quote it all.

0°Mandalore°0
I think it's quite obvious. Unfortunately, a Sith would never surrender.

Btw, can any of you guys post the link to the Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lord of the Sith and The Sith War so I am able to read them?

It's just that my computer got a virus and I don't know why I cannot find the pages.

BlaxicanHydra
Sith would surrender, you forget that they value there lives over anything else, and are cowards.

0°Mandalore°0
Well, yeah, you're right about that, but they almost always underestimate their opponent, and when they realize they're weaker, it's too late.

Blue_Hefner
You don't consider killing yourself surrendering ?

Tangible God
You admit defeat by committing suicide, but you're not turning yourself over to the victor. Hitler didn't surrender after all.

And, had Kun surrendered, the Jedi would likely have stripped him of his access to the Force and kept him in a high security prison. Just because he's insensitive to the Force, doesn't mean his words won't corrupt others. Not to mention all succeeding Star Wars history would have been totally warped into another direction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.