Master Chief vs Solid Snake with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
The legendary Solid Snake could not stand losing to Spartan 117. So he decided to get Raiden's cyborg implants and ask for a rematch against the Master Chief.

The Master Chief has the battle rifle, shotgun & pistol--Halo:CE variant. He also has 2 frag grenades; 2 plasma grenades; & 2 spike grenades.

Cyborg Snake will have the M16, famas, & socom pistol. He will be given 2 frag grenades, as well as mines.

In Spartan 117's corner we have Cortana backing him up. In Cyborg Snake's corner we have Otacon & Big Boss backing him up.

The Chief knows about Cyborg Snake's upgrade.

They battle in the Halo 2 multiplayer map Zanzibar.

Edit: For those who may not know know what Raiden's cyborg suit can do please press play on the following videos.

Raiden disposing of a dozen metal gear geckoskt-VaSo9rBk

Raiden fighting an immortal vampire(watch from 3 minutes onward)wW09NsrHwU8

FortressXRuler
Wow, you really did good on that one, I applaud you. Back on topic, seeing how Snake was already powerful, I say that with these upgrades, he clinches a hard win, but that would be an awesome fight!

Violent2Dope
Wow Prime, I give you props. This along with the Dark Samus/Arbiter vs. Samus/MC thread were the best ideas I've seen.

Xenogears
Great topic by S. Prime. I might give my vote later.

BlaxicanHydra
After seeing those clips I'm inclined to say that Snake takes him out. he's got the speed and maneuverability advantage.

Violent2Dope
I agree with Blaxican. Also he has a great strength boost, logic says he would be as strong as Fox.

FortressXRuler
I know by the time Heavenly Sword and Assassin's Creed comes out, Superboy Prime is going to have a truckload of good threads to post. I just hope noone overuses it.

kamikz
The thing is that so far, very few has shown physical skills on par with Twin Snakes Solid Snake in a fight, almost not even the guys with exo skelletons and such. (Overall that is, not just strength or so).
With Raiden's cyborg body, he'd be ****ing crazy.

... But since I don't know who's faster, or if he can break through the Chief's armour, I'll leave it at that. Snake is one crazy mofo, but I don't know if he'll win because of lacking knowledge of the Chief.

Also, Superboy, I can tell you're as hyped about MGS as I am now with the new trailer. stick out tongue
I completed Portable Ops yesterday as well, damn that game was good. Deserves the rank of an MGS game for sure.

The controls sucked ass though, and I dislike the stamina system compared to Snake Eater, but the rest was freaking brilliant. Great replay value too.

DracotheDragon
*blinks* I have no Idea. Good fight. I'd have to say that snake is ****ing awesome, but at the same time, chief is used to invisibility. So I'd have to say chief. He's a cyborg with a half ton of armor. He's got it in the bag.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
Great topic by S. Prime. I might give my vote later.

I'll be waiting for that vote, bro.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by kamikz
The thing is that so far, very few has shown physical skills on par with Twin Snakes Solid Snake in a fight, almost not even the guys with exo skelletons and such. (Overall that is, not just strength or so).
With Raiden's cyborg body, he'd be ****ing crazy.

... But since I don't know who's faster, or if he can break through the Chief's armour, I'll leave it at that. Snake is one crazy mofo, but I don't know if he'll win because of lacking knowledge of the Chief.

Also, Superboy, I can tell you're as hyped about MGS as I am now with the new trailer. stick out tongue
I completed Portable Ops yesterday as well, damn that game was good. Deserves the rank of an MGS game for sure.

The controls sucked ass though, and I dislike the stamina system compared to Snake Eater, but the rest was freaking brilliant. Great replay value too.

Solid Snake is a highly skilled bastard. IMO Snake and Chief might be equally skilled, but the Chief has him beat with his shield, armor and physical attributes. I figured having Snake get an exoskelleton would even things out.

That cyborg suit can take quite a beating and it does grant Raiden superhuman strength.

But then again we can't count out all the damage Master Chief's armor has taken, his shields, and his resourcefulness. Not to mention with Cortana the Chief is even more dangerous.

Can't makeup my mind.

---

Yeah man...I am hyped for MGS4 and I don't even have a PS3. I have to play Portable Ops...somehow. *Cries*

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Wow Prime, I give you props. This along with the Dark Samus/Arbiter vs. Samus/MC thread were the best ideas I've seen.

Thanks. There is more to come.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Wow, you really did good on that one, I applaud you. Back on topic, seeing how Snake was already powerful, I say that with these upgrades, he clinches a hard win, but that would be an awesome fight!

Agreed. I can't decide on the winner...but it is certain whoever wins will have to work really hard for it.

Nikkolas
Vamp may be immortal but he doesn't appear to have any real regen.

Cut off his head and walk away.

Though he finally has some actual superhuman feats to back up the fanboys' claim months and months ago. Now I can see him definitely beating Krauser. But MGS2 Vamp, hell no.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Vamp may be immortal but he doesn't appear to have any real regen.

Cut off his head and walk away.

Though he finally has some actual superhuman feats to back up the fanboys' claim months and months ago. Now I can see him definitely beating Krauser. But MGS2 Vamp, hell no.

Yeah. I came to the same conclusion about decapitating him.

Anyways on topic...who wins and why?

Nikkolas
I've never seen MC move with the kind of agility Snake could in that suit.

He could take it.

BlaxicanHydra
Snake's got the maeuverability, and can pretty much hop in circles aroudn the Chief. I say Snake waits for the Chief to run out of ammo and have to reload, then hit then with his sword.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Snake's got the maeuverability, and can pretty much hop in circles aroudn the Chief. I say Snake waits for the Chief to run out of ammo and have to reload, then hit then with his sword.

That would work except Snake does not have the HF blade for 2 reasons:

1. He is not a fan of blades. So I like to keep him in character.
2. If I gave Snake the HF Blade I would have to give MC the Energy Sword. With said Energy Sword Snake's chances are cut dramatically.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I've never seen MC move with the kind of agility Snake could in that suit.

He could take it.

True. He can take it.

---

- Cortana will warn Master Chief of any mines planted by Cyborg Snake, and the Chief can easily snipe them with the pistol or the battle rifle.

- Frag grenades will come in handy for both of them.

- Plasma grenades are very lethal. Cyborg Snake needs to watch out for those. On a sidenote I doubt spike grenades will do anything to CS.

- M16/famas > battle rifle. Long ranged combat with rifles will not be easy for Master Chief given the battle rifle's burst. However the Chief has the shotgun to make up for that in close quarters combat.

- Pistol > socom. A handgun firefight will be convenient for Master Chief.

- Cyborg Snake has Otacon & Big Boss to give him strategies. Otacon is techno genius. Big Boss is...well Big Boss. Otacon could be helpful...studying Master Chief's armor & shields while Big Boss's job is to study Master Chief's combat skills and tendencies. Again...this is all balanced with Cortana since she can do all of that and more.

- Master Chief has not shown that level of agility, but agility alone will not give Cyborg Snake the majority wins over the Chief.

- As close as the match is it gets even closer when the fight is taken hand 2 hand IMO.

Just some thoughts. Still undecided on who can take the most wins out of 10.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I'll be waiting for that vote, bro. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Dance.gif

DarkC
Snake's got the maeuverability, and can pretty much hop in circles aroudn the Chief.
Spoken like a person with only a marginal knowledge of the Halo world.

Chief, in actuality, has faster reflexes than a striking cobra.

BlaxicanHydra
*gasp*

Spoken like a true fanboy, what with your irrelevant facts that I've already known about. People like Steve Erwin dodged "cobra strikes" with there eyes closed no expression

Anyway, Snake still takes this.

Violent2Dope
*gasp*

Spoken like a true fanboy, what with your irrelevant facts that I've already known about. People like Steve Erwin dodged "cobra strikes" with there eyes closed no expression

Anyway, Snake still takes this. Wow, owned and coldly at that.

BlaxicanHydra
I'm sorry, but I just highly dislike his bullsh*t argument that he uses in every MC related debate which is "You obviously just haven't read the books, so I win. " Which is crap because I know as much about the Haloverse as he does. Could probably beat him in the game too.

Superboy Prime
Not convinced Cyborg Snake takes it.

BlaxicanHydra
Of course you aren't It's only the second page.

Superboy Prime
BUMP durfist

Violent2Dope
I bump your mom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.