Appreciation For Emma !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeanTerry727
There Might be other Posts out there on emma but I really just wanna APPReciate all the most awesomeness that is EMMA!! SO if youe r a Emma Faan post a Comment plz

Unicor777
bump

scurran
Im not one for threads on how great people are. But this is different. She is the better actor out of the three, radcliffe coming at a dead last in my opinion.

I think emma has the package needed to succeed in the acting world. Talent, and probably most important, the looks. She is fine

SeanTerry727
Yes Exactly.. she probably the best actor in all the HP movies well i think!!\
big grin

The Phantom
Originally posted by scurran
Im not one for threads on how great people are. But this is different. She is the better actor out of the three, radcliffe coming at a dead last in my opinion.

I think emma has the package needed to succeed in the acting world. Talent, and probably most important, the looks. She is fine Agreed. Originally posted by SeanTerry727
Yes Exactly.. she probably the best actor in all the HP movies well i think!!\
big grin Not agreed. Hate to say it, but the older professional actors.... yea...

SeanTerry31
Wel I kinda meant like out of the kid actors out of the Older actors id have to say ummmmmm Hagrid maybe

The Phantom
Originally posted by SeanTerry31
Wel I kinda meant like out of the kid actors out of the Older actors id have to say ummmmmm Hagrid maybe And when I meant older actors I meant the ones who were doing acting for years.

Off topic.

Emma really is the best out of the three.

SeanTerry727
I agree Totally 100 Percent!!! Correcto!

~LunaLoveG~
I'll Have to say Rupert and emma are tied as best actor of the trio. daniel makes it convincing but is not a good actor

SeanTerry727
Exactly what i think i dont think exactly that Daniel the best hes still good though

kiana
EMMA is the best laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.