Kain versus Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HonkyTonkMan
Should be interesting,unless of course (more than likely) this fight has been posted before.

Kazenji
Which Kain and Kratos ?

HonkyTonkMan
My bad,
Kain (The Legacy of Kain) versus Kratos (The God of War)

Burning thought
Kain can beat basically any game character. at least if it has blood or soul

Emperor Ashtar
I was waiting for Burnig thought to post.

HonkyTonkMan
Kain would struggle but would eventually overwhelm Kratos.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain can beat basically any game character. at least if it has blood or soul I couldn't help but reply to this, he can't beat Jedah.

Burning thought
maybe not, i doubt jedah could actually "beat" kain either, or at least not kill him

The Grey Fox
Kain rules ya?

Burning thought
rules, sure he does, but he could take Kratos easily without effort since Kain cannot die, even dissintigrated he somehow comes back to life

the only way jedah could win is if he can trap kain in a pocket universe but if he actually tries to fight kain, he will end up having "his" soul instantly dissolved, or end up getting possessed

Violent2Dope
Wow sorry I derailed the thread but Kain cannot beat Jedah. Or Pyron.

Kazenji
I say kratos wins this fight he's one good spartan and a very pissed off one at that.

judgement hand
kratos

BlaxicanHydra
Kratos wins this. Burning Thought is under the illusiont hat you can only win on this forum if your oppenent is killed, which isn't the case.

Kratos wins via KO 8/10

Emperor Ashtar
Kain cannot be KO'ed according to his fans.

BlaxicanHydra
Yes I know they think he's immortal, and invulnerable. Which simply isn't the case. He's like Wolverine.

Emperor Ashtar
Burning Thought once claimed that Kain could defeat Living Tribunal.

BlaxicanHydra
Burning Thought has also stated that Kain can beat any video game character.

Emperor Ashtar
Truly amazing.

Burning thought
i only siad he could beat tribunal coz i didnt know what it was till after that thread, besides its only like a mindless entity controled by TOAA, so surely without TOAA in the fight it would not have any power or ability

regardless Kain wins, how is kratos going to hit Kain? how is he going to kill Kain, i love both characters about the same but Kain wins hands down, Kain is faster, could simply make Kratos kill himself with his telekinetic powers, or rip his soul out instantly, or possess. Kratos would need to do a lot more to defeat Kain

Estacado
Kain can't be Ko'd...eh? I wonder what did the Sarafan Lord (hylden) do to him.....
Didn't he Ko Kain for about 200 years?haermm

Burning thought
yeh, this was the young kain who had very little powers, at the same time he was using the only sword that can harm Kain...it adds up.

however Kratos has no such weapon, nor is this the young kain, unless ofcourse ime mistaken and this is using the BO kain

Kazenji

however Kratos has no such weapon

And how do you even know that any of kratos's weapon can harm kain have you seen these in a battle ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
thats an easy statement to make, how do you know kains very presence couldnt kill Kratos.....its a ridicullous argument that holds no true weight

Kratos couldnt hit kain anyway, with but a will he can rip the soul, barely a thought and Kratos will die as his soul is ripped from him...owned

other than that Kain can teleport to keep miles out of distance of the not so fast Kratos in comparison

also even if Kain doesnt use the above abilities, please tell me how Kratos supposes to defeat Kain when all Kain has to do is use telekinetic force to propel Kratos around and even make him kill himself with his own blades of chaos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
I say kratos wins this fight he's one good spartan and a very pissed off one at that. kain is simply to much for kratos. he used time to change history and undo the undoable with raziel. kain has to many abilities and is fast as shit and is smart as shit. kain wins this all day.

quanchi112
And how do you even know that any of kratos's weapon can harm kain have you seen these in a battle ? roll eyes (sarcastic) we have to assume kain be hurt by kratos otherwise why even do this vs match. they both can hurt each other none of this he has to have the soulreaver to kill kain.

Kazenji

and even make him kill himself with his own blades of chaos

I think your talking shit there mate with kain he does'nt have the ablity of mind control.

Burning thought
I think your talking shit there mate with kain he does'nt have the ablity of mind control.

you would be wrong, first Kain DOES have the ability of mind control as well as possession but further more i wasnt talking about mind control in this post, he can control Kratos' arms or weapons with his telekinetic powers and move them with his mind, this he can certainly do

he shows he can control weapons when he takes moebious' staff away from him and he shows strong use of telekeniesis throughout the game Defiance where he can throw and move people as well as certain items around with his mind both in-game and in cutscenes

and he gains mind control abilities from Marcus in BO 2, it is limited but he can control all humans

MadMel
kratos barely remains "human" status, but you are right about everything else. kain could force the blades of chaos to impale kain

or he could let kratos go beserk on him..not even move as kratos cuts him to bits..then when he reforms he could take on kratos again..

kain has the strength to at least lift 500 kg if not a tonne, seeing as the vampire was hurling fully armored warriors one-handed with ease..kratos is stronger, but he cannot match kains speed, teleportation and mist abilities, making him hard to hit and near impossible touch, as the blades of chaos will go right through him..
and this is all without even mentioning his sword..the fully powered soul reaver can allow kain to temporarily stop time, turn his enemies turn against eachother, unleash a circular blast of energy around him, and summon lightning bolts (which kain is capable of even without the sword)..
on top of this, kain has powerful magic...as well as the aforementioned lightning bolt, kain can tear the soul out of a person, reflect kratos's own magic against him and even use his own blood as a powerful projectile weapon..
kain is a formidable power, and kratos cannot win against him..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.