Arishem vs. FP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
FP Tyrant has interfered with the Celestials plans and Arishem is intent on destroying him for good. Can he do?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tyrantcosmicpowers6.png

vs.

http://www.geocities.com/brenni_au/CelestialArshem.JPG

Tenebrous
Tyrant dispatches him w/ease.

Stupid Rookie
Arishem should take this in my opinion.

starlock
Celestial for the win

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous

Nah, good buddy

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Arishem should take this in my opinion.

thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Celestial for the win

Have a great weekend smile

Kutulu
I'm going to go with Arishem on this one.

tru-marvell
This could be a very excellent fight...when u consider FP Tyrant total control of all things tech, I think he could shakeup Arishem a bit, pull out a victory,hmmm....close but not quite

llagrok
Originally posted by Tenebrous

dur

jitwu
arishem ftw!

Utrigita
Tyrant for the win

Xplosive
Tyrant

Priest
Originally posted by starlock
Celestial for the win

lordboo
Originally posted by tru-marvell
This could be a very excellent fight...when u consider FP Tyrant total control of all things tech, I think he could shakeup Arishem a bit, pull out a victory,hmmm....close but not quite
i dont think tyrant could control arishems tech.celestail tech is possibly the most advanced in marvel imo,arishem takes it 6/10.

Mordum
Apoc has celestial tech he gets punkd daily.

lordboo
Originally posted by Mordum
apoc knowledge of tech use is not on the level of a celestail.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
apoc knowledge of tech use is not on the level of a celestail.

Hey buddy

Arishem wins

Here's a hint, he returns with the Celestial Host. Book out soon

llagrok
Originally posted by Mordum

durlaugh

charlemagne9746
Arishem wins....I don't think FP Tyrant could dispatch Earth's pantheons the way a Celestial would

tru-marvell
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Arishem wins....I don't think FP Tyrant could dispatch Earth's pantheons the way a Celestial would

yeah but remember that was with what 9 other celestials, in this fight he stands alone w/out any help from his folks....makes me wonder how Odin in the Destroyer would have done in a strictly 1 on 1 bout

llagrok
yeah but remember that was with what 9 other celestials, in this fight he stands alone w/out any help from his folks....makes me wonder how Odin in the Destroyer would have done in a strictly 1 on 1 bout

Odin was batted away.

tru-marvell
Again...with help. I'm sure if there were 10 of me I could beat down most any 1 person living today but as there is only me I can think of perhaps 2 people I could curbstomp (just because thery're babies it still counts)

charlemagne9746
Again...with help. I'm sure if there were 10 of me I could beat down most any 1 person living today but as there is only me I can think of perhaps 2 people I could curbstomp (just because thery're babies it still counts)

laughing laughing laughing

curbstomping a baby

I think the rules are different when you're dealing with that level of power though. Odin can probably curbstomp any 10 X-Men...all by himself. Since Odin>>>>>any street-leveler or high tier or herald level being, a single Celestial is probably that much above Odin...or more. I don't see FP Tyrant leagues ahead of Odin....like a Celestial would be. Even a normal Galactus couldn't compete with Arishem by himself. Galactus would have to be pretty fed to defeat him. I say Arishem wins atleast 8/10...if not more.

norrinradd43
The Judge takes this

Darth_Erebus2
If full powered Tyrant could battle Galactus for thousands of years before losing then I think he could take any Celestial, including Exitar. Arishem would put up a short fight, but in the end Tyrant would come out on top.

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
If full powered Tyrant could battle Galactus for thousands of years before losing then I think he could take any Celestial, including Exitar. Arishem would put up a short fight, but in the end Tyrant would come out on top.

When has Galactus ever proven himself to be much stronger than the Celestials? or slightly stronger for that matter. Didn't he fear the dreaming celestial?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
FP Tyrant has interfered with the Celestials plans and Arishem is intent on destroying him for good. Can he do?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tyrantcosmicpowers6.png

vs.

http://www.geocities.com/brenni_au/CelestialArshem.JPG

Arishem the Judge takes this

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by llagrok
When has Galactus ever proven himself to be much stronger than the Celestials? or slightly stronger for that matter. Didn't he fear the dreaming celestial?

Guy's an expert on the Celestials

Tyrant
When has Galactus ever proven himself to be much stronger than the Celestials? or slightly stronger for that matter. Didn't he fear the dreaming celestial? Didn't he destroy the Dreaming Celestial?

Utrigita

Now we are entering a clouded area...

Instead you should ask yourself what have the celestials done that would make them on pair with Galactus???

I don't know why he feared the dreaming celestial, its just plain stupid he didn't fear Thanos when he assempled the IG and nore anyone higher he only place he has shown fear is against a freaking Celestial when he has determent battled someone as the Pre-retcon Beyonder.

guy222
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Guy's an expert on the Celestials

yes

Knowsbleed33
The Judge.

guy222
thumb up

joesdabest1
I think Tyrant would win this personally.

Xplosive

No.

Tyrant takes him down.

guy222
Gotta disagree friend

U know I respect ur choice

iceman24567
Tyrant takes it.

Harbinger
Arishem the Judge.

Utrigita
Going with Tyrant.

Nihilist
tyrant

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
U know I respect ur choice

Likewise, friend.

BruceSkywalker
Arishem

guy222
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.