Dante v.s. Sora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
For some reason why, Heartless have been appearing in massive numbers, and Dante is getting ****in' sick of it. So he decides to go find the source of the problem, his search leads him to Hollow Bastion where he finds a kid weilding a fancy blade. Sora sees Dante walking from the last of the darkness. Misinterpreting that Dante is a friend, Sora charges at him.

Sora may use all of his forms, he can use his magic, and he can use all of his equipment(weapons, potions, etc.)

Dante can use Devil Trigger and all of his equipment.

Violent2Dope
Wow, I wonder if you even thought this would be a good match.

FortressXRuler
Depending on what's going on.

Violent2Dope
I couldn't give a rat's ass what is going on or what Sora does, he's dead.

FortressXRuler
Why? Sora is going to give Dante a fight.

Violent2Dope
I will wait for someone who knows more about DMC to prove how hard Sora is stomped.

FortressXRuler
You're sooooo lazy!

Violent2Dope
No, I don't know a whole lot about DMC other than Dante being the most uber thing since chocalate donuts.

FortressXRuler
If you go on wiki, they have a short, brief description of his abilities.

Violent2Dope
Not really, I've checked.

DracotheDragon
Sora wins.

FortressXRuler
Can you care to tell why? I think Dante might get this.

Emperor Ashtar
I really don't know how strong Sora is, since I've only played KH1. What are his feats for part 2?

Xenogears
Not bothering to explain and this topic has been made before on another forum. Both are capable of achieving victory but Dante's chances are greater.

For the heck of it I'll point out similarities between the two.

Quicksilver and Stopga

Incredible speed

Phenomenal power (Dante's sole power and the immense power of the Keyblades)

Have taken down gods before (Mundus, Hades, etc.)

That's some that I know of.

And you can start off by not being so biased V2D.

TricksterPriest
One huge problem for Sora. His durability and skill are nowhere near Dante's. Dante has insane damage soak, durability and a healing factor. The man has been impaled on a electrified sword and STOOD UP THROUGH THE BLADE IMPALED IN HIS CHEST.

Not to mention Sora will be blocking or getting tagged by bullets from E&I alot.

Or the far higher strength level of Dante and faster attack speed.

Dante stomps him.

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
One huge problem for Sora. His durability and skill are nowhere near Dante's.Skill? Harharhar.9ZicWCiVfM0
Dante has insane damage soak, durability and a healing factor. The man has been impaled on a electrified sword and STOOD UP THROUGH THE BLADE IMPALED IN HIS CHEST.That's one of the reasons why Dante's as awesome as he is. Sora has a healing factor as well known as Curaga. Basically each time he casts this his health is replenished 100%. In addition he impaled himself with the Keyblade of Darkness and survived.
Not to mention Sora will be blocking or getting tagged by bullets from E&I alot.Not a problem look at how many lasers he was deflecting in the last fight with Xemnas.
Or the far higher strength level of Dante and faster attack speed.Dante's immensely stronger and I agree. However that power would be threatened by the Keyblade's power, not to mention Sora has two of those in every drive form except Wisdom.
Dante stomps him. Then the KH villains would've done so themselves. But...they didn't.

Rascaduanok
As a Dante fanatic (see my signature for proof), I still think we should discount cutscene/FMV abilities because they rarely translate into gameplay. Try any of that fancy durability shite in the game itself and Dante makes hurt noises, gets knocked back, and has a depressingly large loss of green on his health bar.

Xenogears
In my opinion it would be better to use gameplay only if it does not contradict canonical facts, i.e. Sora having to fuse with allies in-game even though he doesn't have to in the story, as shown when he goes into Valor Form in Twilight Town while Donald and Goofy stare in amazement. Dante should not be affected in the least by mere swords stabbing through his chest face etc., but Keyblades are phenomenal weapons that are far from ordinary and can take him down. Dante's chance of winning is still greater in my opinion, so I placed my bet on Dante.

Rascaduanok

Xenogears
No it won't really happen. I'm saying if they were to fight I'd place my bet on Dante.

Even though he may be invincible in-game I don't think he's invincible to everything in actuality, though that's just me.

Superboy Prime
Judah vs Cotto >>>>>> De la hoya vs Mayweather

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Judah vs Cotto >>>>>> De la hoya vs Mayweather offtopic

FortressXRuler
Thank you.

Xenogears
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Thank you. happy

FortressXRuler
Now, let me explain why this can go either way.

Strengthbig grinante has this, he dosen't need a whole truckload of guns and swords. He is best with what he has. He has strong combos(Sora does too), and his Devil Trigger makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Agility/Speed: A tie, Dante is very adept with his agility skills, he can do great juggle combos in the air, but Sora is also very agile, using his reaction commands to do flashy, yet damaging moves, and he is also able to do ground-air combos with ease.

Equipment: Sora takes this, no need to explain, the amount of things that he has explains itself.

Magic: Sora takes takes this. He has a plethera of magic attacks, Firaga, Blizzaga, Reflega, etc.

Durability: Dante, Sora takes high amounta of damage too easily. But Dante takes a really long time to kill.

Xenogears
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Now, let me explain why this can go either way.

Strengthbig grinante has this, he dosen't need a whole truckload of guns and swords. He is best with what he has. He has strong combos(Sora does too), and his Devil Trigger makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Agility/Speed: A tie, Dante is very adept with his agility skills, he can do great juggle combos in the air, but Sora is also very agile, using his reaction commands to do flashy, yet damaging moves, and he is also able to do ground-air combos with ease.

Equipment: Sora takes this, no need to explain, the amount of things that he has explains itself.

Magic: Sora takes takes this. He has a plethera of magic attacks, Firaga, Blizzaga, Reflega, etc.

Durability: Dante, Sora takes high amounta of damage too easily. But Dante takes a really long time to kill. I'm going to have to agree with that.

Rascaduanok

SuperLuigi
dante. his match with vergil proves his overwhelming speed.

Ultimate Wil
Dante ftw, fun battle to watch and enjoy, Dante is just too much for Sora.

ScreamPaste
Dante's stronger, faster, and can regen. That's game.

Ultimate Wil
Hey, we agree on something Scream, rock

SpadeKing
Dante eats swords and keys for breakfast.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm rooting for the guy who got shot in the head and lived.

NemeBro
Sora is stronger, when Dante plays tennis with a building call me.

Sora's time stop is far more easily utilised, Sora can summon Genie, who will turn Dante to a fish, Sora is not as severely outclassed in speed as you all think he is, Sora can cast Reflega and reflect any of Dante's attacks, yeah, I vote for Sora.

ScreamPaste
and I disregarf your vote because it seems nonsensical in ligfhtr of the fact that satopong Saviour's heavy ass fist is more impresisve than sending a chunk of concrrte flying.

NemeBro
Dante stopped it and was shown to be struggling.

Sora was casually playing tennis with a building.

Yeah.

Burning thought
Dante has never stopped a living entity in time and even stopping the rock in a cutscene seemed to be almost a surprise to him as if he did not have accurate concious control over it.

Although imo, stopping saviour is more impressive strength than a "building" unless it was a huge building.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro

Sora's time stop is far more easily utilised, Sora can summon Genie, who will turn Dante to a fish, Sora is not as severely outclassed in speed as you all think he is, Sora can cast Reflega and reflect any of Dante's attacks, yeah, I vote for Sora.

Though, Genie is never serious and Sora proves that Genies can be destroyed when he kills Jafar.

NemeBro
Yeah, by destroy their lamps, which is not in the fight.

But really, Genie is not needed.

Phanteros
Sora sends Dante into a mountain.

Sappho

Dante has time powers that act on a whim, maybe sora's is better, but if it is its not by much.

How does reflega work? unless its a never miss and always works, then he's not hitting dante. And your not giving the savior stopping feat enough credit, a buliding may weight a lot but the force put on dante was a lot, especailly since it was moving, id say easily 100+ tons. He was struggling, but not to the point he was trying his hardest.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sappho
Dante has time powers that act on a whim, maybe sora's is better, but if it is its not by much.

How does reflega work? unless its a never miss and always works, then he's not hitting dante. And your not giving the savior stopping feat enough credit, a buliding may weight a lot but the force put on dante was a lot, especailly since it was moving, id say easily 100+ tons. He was struggling, but not to the point he was trying his hardest. Sora casts time stop, time stops. That's really all there is to it.

He casts Reflega, and all attacks that hit him for a while reflect back to the attacker.

True. But Sora was doing so without struggling at all.

Burning thought
He casts Reflega, and all attacks that hit him for a while reflect back to the attacker.

Explain this nad how it works in the game, for example does it reflect off it like its a forcefield and fly back at the opponent? if Dante fired a bullet at Sora while he has this spell active how does it work? whats it shown to do in the game?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Burning thought
Explain this nad how it works in the game, for example does it reflect off it like its a forcefield and fly back at the opponent? if Dante fired a bullet at Sora while he has this spell active how does it work? whats it shown to do in the game? If it is a projectile, it reflects it back as a projectile.

If it is a melee attack, it reflects it back as they hit Sora, so I reckon it would be the same speed as the attack.

Burning thought
So a projectile hits it and it flies back with the same speed and accuracy as the character who fired it?

Q'Anilia
I imagine that's the concept.

Burning thought
I want to be exact, if its true then is the spell obvious? is there a graphical effect for it? does Sora glow, or does a forcefield appear around him?

how long does it last? how many times can Sora possibly do this? is there a cooldown, e.g. maybe it lasts for 20 seconds but after that, it cant be used for another minute or something...

Ms.Marvel
reflega is basically a shield around him but it only lasts for a couple seconds after you cast it. you have to time it before the attack gets to you.

and yes he can only use it a couple of times before he his mp has to recharge.

Gumachi
Dante stops Sora's timestop when he QuikSilvers. Also, Dante has RoyalGuard/Dreadnaught, so he could take Sora's energies, and use them against him.

Burning thought
If what Marvel says is true, then its not the best power this barrier, if he has to react to Dante AND then activate it, in which it lasts a few seconds...especially if he can only do it a few times.

Gumachi
So couldn't Dante just wait until he wears down? Besides, can he even do anything?

ScreamPaste
Because he was dealing with far smaller forces.

MooCowofJustice
Sora wins.

NemeBro
Lasts a couple of seconds? We have seen it used in a cutscene by someone weaker than Sora, it continued to last until it was broken by Master Xehanort(Who btw, is the single strongest character in KH thus far, having full command over Kingdom Hearts itself, so no bullshit about Dante breaking it when guys like Hercules cannot).

Not to mention it is activated instantly.

Although really, time stop, decapitation.

Sappho
Sora casts time stop, time stops. That's really all there is to it.

True. But Sora was doing so without struggling at all.

By him "casting it" does he move his hand, think it, have to chant something? i never played kh before.

Sora wont need relfega if he can activate his time power, and if somehow sora cant activate it (i.e dante activates his time power, gets to sora to fast and kills him, etc.), then he's screwed.

Yes, but the buidling probably weighed much less than savoir, which is why he wasnt struggling.

If sora's time stop power activates instantly, like by thought, then he wins, but if it doesnt happen extremely fast, then i give it to dante.

Gumachi

lol no

Burning thought
This fight is based on their respective time powers....

NemeBro
By him "casting it" does he move his hand, think it, have to chant something? i never played kh before.

Sora wont need relfega if he can activate his time power, and if somehow sora cant activate it (i.e dante activates his time power, gets to sora to fast and kills him, etc.), then he's screwed.

Yes, but the buidling probably weighed much less than savoir, which is why he wasnt struggling.

If sora's time stop power activates instantly, like by thought, then he wins, but if it doesnt happen extremely fast, then i give it to dante. I cannot really remember, but no KH spell involves a chant, at the most he makes a gesture with his Keyblade when casting spells.

Either or really. Doesn't matter.

Okay. I really need to clear something up. You all need to stop friggin pretending that ALL of Savior's weight was on Dante, a third at best was on him. Sora did not stop a building, he played tennis with it.

It happens within a second. And Sora's speed of itself is no joke.

Sappho
I cannot really remember, but no KH spell involves a chant, at the most he makes a gesture with his Keyblade when casting spells.

Either or really. Doesn't matter.

Okay. I really need to clear something up. You all need to stop friggin pretending that ALL of Savior's weight was on Dante, a third at best was on him. Sora did not stop a building, he played tennis with it.

It happens within a second. And Sora's speed of itself is no joke.

Dante would qs and before sora could even move his hand he would be dead.

Yea, if he doesnt have his time stop, and reflega only works for a couple seconds, then dante could just move around until it wears off or he runs out of magic. He needs time stop to even have a chance in this fight.

Yes, it was. He had his whole weight leaning on his fist, which he used to punch dante. If anything it was more than his whole wieght of force because he was moving. Here's the vid if you need to see it again: 1:51:45 he does it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jX_bequH4&feature=fvw

I know its not, but in a cutscene qs was shown to slow down a rock by a lot, im guessing by about 10x, so sora slowed down to 10x less make it so that he wouldnt be able to move before dante would kill him.

Ms.Marvel
Lasts a couple of seconds? We have seen it used in a cutscene by someone weaker than Sora, it continued to last until it was broken by Master Xehanort(Who btw, is the single strongest character in KH thus far, having full command over Kingdom Hearts itself, so no bullshit about Dante breaking it when guys like Hercules cannot).

Not to mention it is activated instantly.

can you show me this cutscene because i dont remember that...

NemeBro
Dante would qs and before sora could even move his hand he would be dead.

Yea, if he doesnt have his time stop, and reflega only works for a couple seconds, then dante could just move around until it wears off or he runs out of magic. He needs time stop to even have a chance in this fight.

Yes, it was. He had his whole weight leaning on his fist, which he used to punch dante. If anything it was more than his whole wieght of force because he was moving. Here's the vid if you need to see it again: 1:51:45 he does it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jX_bequH4&feature=fvw

I know its not, but in a cutscene qs was shown to slow down a rock by a lot, im guessing by about 10x, so sora slowed down to 10x less make it so that he wouldnt be able to move before dante would kill him. 1. Right because it is not like Sora has shown to possess effortless bullet-time and was able to block hundreds of blasts shot at him by Xemnas in a span of a few seconds...Oh wait.

2. ...Do people read my ****ing posts or do they just ignore the stuff they do not like?I already told you it lasts longer than a few seconds, it lasted for a little while in the KH2 secret ending until Master Xehanort broke it. Also, Ms. Marvel, here ya go. About 1:30, you see Aqua cast it on whatever that douchebag's name is and it stays until Master Xehanort shatters it with multiple keyblades, also, keep in mind those warriors are weaker than Sora btw, they wield false Keyblades and Sora has beaten the strongest among them, although Master Xehanort, the old guy, is probably the strongest character in the series thus far.

NGpu2cKdAm8

3. ...Who weight? You may wanna look at that video again dude. That was certainly not his "whole weight," he was barely leaning. Also, Savior's fist was moving slow as dirt, which would make it easier to block.

4. Only Sora can actually stop time, and do so nigh-instantaneously.

Sin_Volvagia

2. ...Do people read my ****ing posts or do they just ignore the stuff they do not like?I already told you it lasts longer than a few seconds, it lasted for a little while in the KH2 secret ending until Master Xehanort broke it. Also, Ms. Marvel, here ya go. About 1:30, you see Aqua cast it on whatever that douchebag's name is and it stays until Master Xehanort shatters it with multiple keyblades, also, keep in mind those warriors are weaker than Sora btw, they wield false Keyblades and Sora has beaten the strongest among them, although Master Xehanort, the old guy, is probably the strongest character in the series thus far.

NGpu2cKdAm8

That's Time Stop? Looks more like a barrier to protect Terra. Last time I checked, Stop doesn't protect enemies.

The keyblade knights are weaker than Sora? I don't know about that. All I know is that the fight between Sora and Terra has been proven to be non-canon. Terra was put in Final Mix just to provide the player with another challenge.

Sora only freezes an enemy/enemies in the chosen area. He doesn't stop time unlike Dante.

ScreamPaste
K, looking at that video of Dante stopping the punch, yeah, it's slow, yeah, Saviour's hollow, and it probably doesn't have his whole weight on it;
But, It's still more impressive than knocking ten ton sections flying with a magic bat. |: It's still a solid strength feat. The only real hole in it, is the punch doesn't seem to do any damage to the ground Dante's standing on.

Sora's at best equal in strength, and his time stop requires a gesture, and is not actually a full on time stop. It apparently doesn't last for very long either. O-o

Phanteros
Dante can't fling buildings like a tennis ball.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
That's Time Stop? Looks more like a barrier to protect Terra. Last time I checked, Stop doesn't protect enemies.

The keyblade knights are weaker than Sora? I don't know about that. All I know is that the fight between Sora and Terra has been proven to be non-canon. Terra was put in Final Mix just to provide the player with another challenge.

Sora only freezes an enemy/enemies in the chosen area. He doesn't stop time unlike Dante. I am not going to explain this to you if you are really this ignorant, please for the love of God reread my post and figure this out yourself.

Can you prove it is noncanon? And the Keyblade Knights do not even have real Keyblades like Sora does.

Stopga freezes whoever Sora "targets."

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
K, looking at that video of Dante stopping the punch, yeah, it's slow, yeah, Saviour's hollow, and it probably doesn't have his whole weight on it;
But, It's still more impressive than knocking ten ton sections flying with a magic bat. |: It's still a solid strength feat. The only real hole in it, is the punch doesn't seem to do any damage to the ground Dante's standing on.

Sora's at best equal in strength, and his time stop requires a gesture, and is not actually a full on time stop. It apparently doesn't last for very long either. O-o Solid strength feat? Of course.

More impressive than playing tennis with sections of buildings? Nah.

Not a "full-on time stop?" It freezes Dante, that is all that matters, and it will last long enough for Dante to have his head separated from his body.

Sin_Volvagia
I am not going to explain this to you if you are really this ignorant, please for the love of God reread my post and figure this out yourself.

I figured it out. You were pointing out Reflect's time duration. Seeing all the posts about Stop gave me some confusion.

Can't find a source even though it has been mentioned several times.

Yet they're considered keyblade masters (according to KH wiki). With that in mind, Riku doesn't have a real keyblade either.

NemeBro
I figured it out. You were pointing out Reflect's time duration. Seeing all the posts about Stop gave me some confusion.

Can't find a source even though it has been mentioned several times.

Yet they're considered keyblade masters (according to KH wiki). With that in mind, Riku doesn't have a real keyblade either. 1. Indeed.

2. Never heard it before.

3. ...Yes he does. erm

When he didn't though, notice how Sora beat him.

ScreamPaste
Unless they're exceptionally heavy and/or larger than I'm imagining, there's no way it's a better strength feat. It'd be like playing baseball with a 10 ton ball and a magic bat.

NemeBro
Unless they're exceptionally heavy and/or larger than I'm imagining, there's no way it's a better strength feat. It'd be like playing baseball with a 10 ton ball and a magic bat. Sora' strength comes from the Keyblade...All his powers do, he is the Keyblade bearer.

Going by memory, the sections were maybe ten stories in height?

ScreamPaste
Have a screenshot/video?

It'd be impossible for tenstories of building to remain intact if put under enogh force to send it flying.

NemeBro
Have a screenshot/video?

It'd be impossible for tenstories of building to remain intact if put under enogh force to send it flying. Later, kinda busy at the moment with certain stuffs.

Because fiction follows science all the time right?

ScreamPaste
Generally so, most fiction tends to try to have things atleast seem as though they could work, unless there's an outside reason why something outside that is possible.

NemeBro
Generally so Stopped reading.

Q'Anilia
Generally so

No. Only in stories based on real life.

ScreamPaste
Generally certain constants and physics work the same in fictional universes.

NemeBro
Like gravity? Sure.

A building not being able to remain intact if thrown? Nah.

Sappho
1. Right because it is not like Sora has shown to possess effortless bullet-time and was able to block hundreds of blasts shot at him by Xemnas in a span of a few seconds...Oh wait.

NGpu2cKdAm8

3. ...Who weight? You may wanna look at that video again dude. That was certainly not his "whole weight," he was barely leaning. Also, Savior's fist was moving slow as dirt, which would make it easier to block.

4. Only Sora can actually stop time, and do so nigh-instantaneously.

1. I know that, but your not getting what im saying. he MAY be fast, extremely fast, but dante coupled with qs is way too fast for sora to react, let alone make a whole gesture to slow down time. You and i both know that, i dont know if you've seen the actual cutscene of dante slowing down the rock using qs, but it was by a LOT. the rock, to me, was going like 30mph+ and it slowed so much it looked like it was standing still... sora would be slowed down so much he wont even be able to see dante move.

2. Ok, perhaps i underestimated it a *little* but my first point still stands, he wont be able to move before dante kills him.

3. It was more than barely, i know he didnt fling his body on him or anything, and im not using this feat as a speed feat, so it being easy to block does not hurt the feat. That was gauranteed atleast 100 tons, and dante was barely having a hard time stopping it.

4. Not instantaneously, by the time he moves his hand an inch he gets rebellion half way through his head.

edit: dante was shown to slash things long distance with a sword, so he could easily do the same to sora, so now it would just be qs then slice from a distance.

Gumachi
Can I see that "building" cutscene?

Phanteros
Originally posted by Gumachi
Can I see that "building" cutscene? its not a cutscene but dynamic gameplay

Hewhoknowsall
I don't know all that much about Dante, but here are a list of Sora's feats (not saying that he wins, just as a reference):

Fighting off an army of 100 - or was is 1000 heartless
Defeating gods such as Hades
Effortlessly opening a door sealed by Zeus
Defeating 3 major final fantasy characters (forgot who) all at once
Defeating Cloud
Blocking THOUSANDS OF LASERS at once
Teleporting
One shotting skyscrapers
Defeating Sepheroth (sp?)
Surviving in space and flying while dodging and chopping up skyscrapers that are flying towards him
Jumping hundreds of feet in the air
when in final form, attacking at a faster rate than Kratos does
defeating a dragon the size of a mountain
and a lot more

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I don't know all that much about Dante, but here are a list of Sora's feats (not saying that he wins, just as a reference):

Fighting off an army of 100 - or was is 1000 heartless
Defeating gods such as Hades
Effortlessly opening a door sealed by Zeus
Defeating 3 major final fantasy characters (forgot who) all at once
Defeating Cloud
Blocking THOUSANDS OF LASERS at once
Teleporting
One shotting skyscrapers
Defeating Sepheroth (sp?)
Surviving in space and flying while dodging and chopping up skyscrapers that are flying towards him
Jumping hundreds of feet in the air
when in final form, attacking at a faster rate than Kratos does
defeating a dragon the size of a mountain
and a lot more

1. It was 1000 and Dante could do the same thing.

2. Hades isn't even in the level of some Dante's opponents despite his immortality.

3. Don't remember this.

4. Non-canon.

5. That's great but can he catch a bullet with his teeth?

6. So can Dante (with his own powers).

7. One thing he has done that Dante hasn't shown.

5. Every Final Fantasy character in KH is not as powerful as the games they originated from.

6. Who's not as powerful as he is in FF7

7. No proof that this was outerspace. He was just in Nothingness

8. no expression

9. Still nowhere as fast as Dante

NemeBro
1. I know that, but your not getting what im saying. he MAY be fast, extremely fast, but dante coupled with qs is way too fast for sora to react, let alone make a whole gesture to slow down time. You and i both know that, i dont know if you've seen the actual cutscene of dante slowing down the rock using qs, but it was by a LOT. the rock, to me, was going like 30mph+ and it slowed so much it looked like it was standing still... sora would be slowed down so much he wont even be able to see dante move.

2. Ok, perhaps i underestimated it a *little* but my first point still stands, he wont be able to move before dante kills him.

3. It was more than barely, i know he didnt fling his body on him or anything, and im not using this feat as a speed feat, so it being easy to block does not hurt the feat. That was gauranteed atleast 100 tons, and dante was barely having a hard time stopping it.

4. Not instantaneously, by the time he moves his hand an inch he gets rebellion half way through his head.

edit: dante was shown to slash things long distance with a sword, so he could easily do the same to sora, so now it would just be qs then slice from a distance. 1. ...A whole gesture? How slow do you think a gesture is? Dante would not be slowed, he would be FROZEN.

2. Ignorant statement. Dante is not that fast, this is wishful thinking. Sora is more than fast enough to use one of his spells to freeze Dante or to cast Reflega, which after that is cast will just let Dante cut himself up on his own.

3. He was barely bent over, seriously, look at the vid, he was not pushing alot of his weight on him. No, you do not get it, to measure force we use the simple equation velocity X mass, so while he was punching him, he was doing it slowly which would mean he did not stop a full-on "punch" from Savior.

4. DANTE IS NOT THAT FAST.

Right, because Sora has never done that before...Wait.

Gumachi
"Dante is not the fast"

lol

NemeBro
Compared to Sora he isn't.

Hewhoknowsall
1. It was 1000 and Dante could do the same thing.

2. Hades isn't even in the level of some Dante's opponents despite his immortality.

3. Don't remember this.

4. Non-canon.

5. That's great but can he catch a bullet with his teeth?

6. So can Dante (with his own powers).

7. One thing he has done that Dante hasn't shown.

5. Every Final Fantasy character in KH is not as powerful as the games they originated from.

6. Who's not as powerful as he is in FF7

7. No proof that this was outerspace. He was just in Nothingness

8. no expression

9. Still nowhere as fast as Dante

Huh? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9?

Are you sure that Dante can solo 1000 heartless?
Are you sure that Dante can block thousands of lasers?

Gumachi
Compared to Sora he isn't.

How fast is he?

NemeBro
How fast is he? Can deflect bullets back at who shot them from point-blank range, blocked hundreds, maybe thousands of lasers in a dome along with Riku from Xemnas, is able to ride lasers when shot by enemies.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Huh? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9?

Are you sure that Dante can solo 1000 heartless?
Are you sure that Dante can block thousands of lasers?

Those 1000 heartless are no different from 1000 of those Hell Sins and Enigmas. Dante would waste an army of them. Do you even see how fast he wastes the Sins in the cutscenes? Hell, he wasn't even serious.

Blocking thousands of lasers hasn't been done by Dante but that can't be impossible. He caught a bullet with his teeth, chopped deflected bullets, and even deflects Nero's gunfire with his own. And he can swing his sword at incredible speeds. Why wouldn't Dante block thousands of lasers?

MooCowofJustice
Because lasers move faster than bullets.

Cyner
guys, sorry to tell you but disney lasers have been proven to be extra slow. you can have a huge monologue before they ever hit you

MooCowofJustice
Regardless, the reaction of Sora to these lasers in particular is faster than Dante to a bullet.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Cyner
guys, sorry to tell you but disney lasers have been proven to be extra slow. you can have a huge monologue before they ever hit you I won't jump on the Sora fanboy bandwagon and use that as a feat of Sora dodging lightspeed lasers, but they were still attacking at him rapidly and simultaneously.

Sappho
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Regardless, the reaction of Sora to these lasers in particular is faster than Dante to a bullet.
dante plays with bullets, dodging them is extremely easy for him, he can move so fast to not even be seen at times, and this is not even counting qs.

Gumachi
He can pull out lighting speed attacks, also.

NemeBro
dante plays with bullets, dodging them is extremely easy for him, he can move so fast to not even be seen at times, and this is not even counting qs. You do not even need to move at the speed of sound to disappear from sight.

NemeBro
He can pull out lighting speed attacks, also. Proof?

Gumachi
He reacted to lighting as well.

NemeBro
...............I hope that is really not your "evidence", do you realise how often the saying "lightning quick" or another variation is tossed around?

When has he reacted to actual lightning?

Gumachi
In DMC2/4.

NemeBro
Tell me the events of it happening and stuff.

Burning thought
He does not know what hes talking about, hes admitted to not playing DMC4 and has little to no knowledge on DMC3. hes probably useing a gameplay mechanic.

Gumachi
The same you you admitted to NOT playing a LoZ game? Prove I admitted it. Exactly, you can't. Lol, says the guy who THINKS Kain can beat Pyron, Demetri, and Ultimecia. BT, click the red X, log-off your computer, and turn it off.

Burning thought
Although I have arguments, you have Debel as your only source on Dante and a few "I think he was in his uber weaponz stance at the time so it must be trues!"

And your proveing youve not played DMC yourself.

Gumachi
Not really. You have no source at all, lol. The only thing you mostly do is make up false bullshit.

And you're proving you haven't played a Darkstalkers or LoZ game, lulz. Once again, says the guy who THINKS Kain can beat Ultimecia.

NemeBro
He does?

Burning thought
Not really. You have no source at all, lol. The only thing you mostly do is make up false bullshit.

And you're proving you haven't played a Darkstalkers or LoZ game, lulz. Once again, says the guy who THINKS Kain can beat Ultimecia.

false bullshit.

Gumachi
"oh noes hes mad"

killermover
Sora wins, which proves Dantes a lame ass since he can't beat a normal kid ith a magic key.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I couldn't give a rat's ass what is going on or what Sora does, he's dead. Wow. This guy was such a ****ing ig'ntant moron. Such a Dante fanboy too.

TheAuraAngel
Do not want.

MadMel
Originally posted by killermover
Sora wins, which proves Dantes a lame ass since he can't beat a normal kid ith a magic key.
To be fair, Sora is one helluva kid with a magic key. stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Dante goes to jail for sexually harassing a thirteen year old. mmm

TheAuraAngel
15 good sir, 15 year old boy.

ScreamPaste
Still illegal!

TheAuraAngel
Both of them have done illegal things before though so I can't see why the police would care now.

Besides, Sora is a far more capable pedo than Dante good sir. Look at the company he keeps.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Both of them have done illegal things before though so I can't see why the police would care now.

Besides, Sora is a far more capable pedo than Dante good sir. Look at the company he keeps. It's less pedo-ish due to his age proximity. cool

O13 Follower
Sora, also the buildings are solid and definately not made of concrete seriously what buildings are completely solid and the insides are mostly black with while lines permiating the structure?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.