Ronan vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Ronan has his standard armor and hammer.

This should be a nice one. I dont think Mags can affect Ronan's Hammer, but Im not sure whats it made out of.

Fights starts in the Nevada desert.

nimbus006
Theres no love for Ronan on this site. thumb down

lordboo
Originally posted by nimbus006
i like ronan,especially after annihilation,i reckon he'd take majority against mags 6/10

guy222

I will do it. I liked Ronan during Ann. Mags gave Thor a battle. I like Ronan for the upset

llagrok
They're both very powerful, but I think that Magneto is just more skilled and creative in the use of his power. I think Ronan is better against Brawlers. Magneto might be too much for him.

lordboo
Originally posted by llagrok
They're both very powerful, but I think that Magneto is just more skilled and creative in the use of his power. I think Ronan is better against Brawlers. Magneto might be too much for him.
i read on the ronan respect thread that he turned bbolts scream against him, thats pretty impressive.

llagrok
Originally posted by lordboo
i read on the ronan respect thread that he turned bbolts scream against him, thats pretty impressive.

Not really.

He trapped BB. Doesn't come close to Magneto's top showings of power and versatility though.

nimbus006

I agree Magneto is probably one of the most creative users of his power, but Ronan has taken on some of the most versatile characters in comics such as Silver Surfer, Captain Mar-vell, Thor etc... I think he can handle Magneto for a majority

llagrok
I agree Magneto is probably one of the most creative users of his power, but Ronan has taken on some of the most versatile characters in comics such as Silver Surfer, Captain Mar-vell, Thor etc... I think he can handle Magneto for a majority

Thor's powers are very versatile, Thor himself isn't :/

Mar-vell and Silver Surfer on the other hand are incredibly skilled. I also think that people should make a note of Ronan's durability. Although it's below Magneto's shield, the Kree can still take a beating. I'll get some scans up in a moment.

Citizen V
Versatility, you say?!

Ronan hits him with his hammer until he stops moving haermm.

But no, I'm not sure, it'd be pretty close but I'd be more inclined to say Ronan would take a slight majority.

nimbus006
Thor's powers are very versatile, Thor himself isn't :/

Mar-vell and Silver Surfer on the other hand are incredibly skilled. I also think that people should make a note of Ronan's durability. Although it's below Magneto's shield, the Kree can still take a beating. I'll get some scans up in a moment.

I just posted a link on the respect forum of a Respect thread from herochat.com. You should check it out... theres scans of him doing some crazy ass shit.

Very true about his durability. He shows it quite well in Annihilation when he takes a beating from Ravenous until hes almost dead

Note: He does come back later and simply twirk Ravenous

llagrok
I just posted a link on the respect forum of a Respect thread from herochat.com. You should check it out... theres scans of him doing some crazy ass shit.

Very true about his durability. He shows it quite well in Annihilation when he takes a beating from Ravenous until hes almost dead

Note: He does come back later and simply twirk Ravenous

When fighting Ravenous the first time, he takes a blast on purpose in order to save someone in the infirmary. So yeah, he's the man big grin

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1231/annihilation5014cq6.th.jpg
Takes out a couple of Centurions and Kree soldiers. The Centurions are pretty powerful, Nova corps had 100 of them listed as a universal threat.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9644/annihilation5020lf9.th.jpghttp://img512.imageshack.us/img512/817/annihilation5021zj6.th.jpg

Probably one of my favourite Annihilation moments smile

nimbus006
When fighting Ravenous the first time, he takes a blast on purpose in order to save someone in the infirmary. So yeah, he's the man big grin

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1231/annihilation5014cq6.th.jpg
Takes out a couple of Centurions and Kree soldiers. The Centurions are pretty powerful, Nova corps had 100 of them listed as a universal threat.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9644/annihilation5020lf9.th.jpghttp://img512.imageshack.us/img512/817/annihilation5021zj6.th.jpg

Probably one of my favourite Annihilation moments smile

Touche, god i love that panel...Nice scans, thanx for posting it.

quanchi112
ronan for the win.

2damnloud
Originally posted by quanchi112
ronan for the win.

Can Magneto blood-rip him or stop his brain waves?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Can Magneto blood-rip him or stop his brain waves? If Mags could, I should think Ronan could reverse it with the Universal Weapon. Ronan is low to mid-Herald level, IMO. He could take Magneto.

nimbus006
Can Magneto blood-rip him or stop his brain waves?

I dont think so, for one we don't know if Kree blood has iron in it. Thats the only reason Mags does that to others. Its cuz of the iron content in the blood. And the brain waves thing is doubtful.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Acrosurge
If Mags could, I should think Ronan could reverse it with the Universal Weapon. Ronan is low to mid-Herald level, IMO. He could take Magneto.

Does he have any showings of this??

What about Magneto draining his life-force away like he did the Phoenix?

2damnloud
I dont think so, for one we don't know if Kree blood has iron in it. Thats the only reason Mags does that to others. Its cuz of the iron content in the blood. And the brain waves thing is doubtful.

everything works by EM spectrum.

I'm sure Kree physiology emits an EM field.

Magneto can allegedly control the ENTIRE SPECTRUM.

nimbus006

Magneto can allegedly control the ENTIRE SPECTRUM.

I know he can, but are you reffering to the brain waves or the blood rip?Stopping the brain waves would work through control of the EM Spectrum, i dont see how blood rip would work that way... Anyway he can do that, but i know that its not easy and he has to concentrate very hard to do it. Ronan will have put him an energy stasis and BFR'd to another galaxy by the time he is able to focus in on any of those feats.

Acrosurge

Magneto can allegedly control the ENTIRE SPECTRUM. And the Universal Weapon controls matter and energy. I don't see why it shouldn't counter any attacks Magneto might make on Ronan's substance.

This is a great battle and I'm not saying Ronan will pull a huge majority, but he can definitely win. Magneto could also gain a smart win if he manages to disassemble the UW before Ronan can pull something crazy.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Acrosurge
And the Universal Weapon controls matter and energy. I don't see why it shouldn't counter any attacks Magneto might make on Ronan's substance.

This is a great battle and I'm not saying Ronan will pull a huge majority, but he can definitely win. Magneto could also gain a smart win if he manages to disassemble the UW before Ronan can pull something crazy.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.