Who do you think is Harry's Worst Rival??!???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeanTerry727
Who do you think has the strongest rivalry with Harry potter??

Harry vs. Malfoy
Harry vs. Snape
Harry vs. Voldemort

allofyousuckkk
This seems like an attempt at making a thread for the sake of making a thread. If you have nothing intelligent to add to the forum, try not to add anything.

I'm sorry for being rude, but this is a "duh" topic.

SeanTerry727
Well its more of a Who does he have the most conflicts with

Council#13
Probably Voldemort. He's constantly trying to kill Harry.

SeanTerry727
Well Kinda if you think about it Malfoy is the WORST THREAT! to harry not rival iguess i could make another poll bout whos the worst threat to harry

scurran
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
Well Kinda if you think about it Malfoy is the WORST THREAT! to harry not rival iguess i could make another poll bout whos the worst threat to harry

Harrys rival and indeed his worst threat is himself. He lacks the confidence needed to bring voldemort down. he's always questioning himself and looking to others for help. This is his fight alone, and is shouldnt have taken DD's death to bash it into his thick head!

And no, please dont make another thread. Youll be repeating yourself.

Unicor777
I think Snape. Voldermort tries to kill Harry because of the threat he poses to him, so its more necessity driven. Draco is just jelouse. While Snape is something else. He hates harry for resembling to his father, he hates Harry because of Sirius, he hates Harry because of Lily Potter whom he might have secretelly fencied.

SeanTerry727
OOH you do have a point!

Unicor777
The rivarity between Harry and Snape is much deeper and the fact that Snape revealed the prophecy to Voldermort just adds to it

The Phantom
Let's see.

Malfoy= The One Who Makes Fun of Him
Snape= The One Who Makes Classes Hard
Voldemort= The One Trying To Kill Him.

... Maybe I'm just old fashioned but...

potcfan2003
I think that Snape and Voldemort are equal threats. They both are capable of killing him, and they both would gladly. Malfoy is too wimpy to even scratch him.

SeanTerry727
Ya it Proves That in the HBP

Nightingale14
Hm....I think Voldy..

ADarksideJedi
Harry Vs the darklord.jm

§P0oONY
Erm... Obviously Voldemort, but I personally enjoyed his banter with the other 2 more.

Rave X
Originally posted by The Phantom
Let's see.

Malfoy= The One Who Makes Fun of Him
Snape= The One Who Makes Classes Hard
Voldemort= The One Trying To Kill Him.

... Maybe I'm just old fashioned but...

hysterical

Unicor777
At least now we know the answer and
I see how wrong I was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.