I Spy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pippy
I admit, I have a total weakness for Owen Wilson. I loved him in Meet the Parents, Zoolander and Royal Tenennbaums. I thought the movie looked pretty funny. I'm looking forward to seeing this one.

Tex
I dont know, looks kinda dumb.
Another Murphy flop.

ToMacco
Yup. It's gonna be crap.

Poor Eddie.

BackFire349
its not gonna flop, its going to be a big money maker, probably wont be good though.

pippy
Tough critics~!

Sure he's done a few bad movies, but on the most part, he's still a high grade comedian. Some of my favorite comedies starred Eddie. 48 Hours, Coming to America, Buckwheat Sings, Raw...all of them.

Don't forget that he's also going to be in the movie with Owen Wilson too.

Katinkainga
I also have a total weakness for Owen Wilson...I loved him in Shanghi Noon and Meet the Parents. But it was his role as Hansel in Zoolander that did it for me. I think that I Spy is going to be hilarious. I heard that Eddie Murphy is going back to his old style of comedy.

ToMacco
Owen Wilson always plays such a puss.

finti
he is kind off funny though

ToMacco
Yeah, sometimes.

Katinkainga
Dude, come on. He is freaking hilarious. Even if you don't like his humor, you can just laugh at his ridiculous nose.

moosemeat
i saw a screening of the movie last week and i have to say, though it is no oscar winner, it is pretty damn funny. wilson is great and somebody finally realized that eddie murphy is a character actor and not a leading man so he has the right part for once. and (for any Office Space fans) gary cole is pretty freaking funny too.

Katinkainga
Who is gary cole? Who was he in Office Space?

Max Power
he was Lumbergh in Office Space!

"whaaat's happenin? yeaaaah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday..."

Tex
Yeah, I'm not going to say any more bad things about the movie.
I know Pippy really wants to see it.
And I'm not the kind of guy who hurts the feelings of someone name pippy wink

zimbo
Fox everybody knows that Vin Diesel is new best spy.

Tex
Yeah, all those big, flashy, gay, drag queen clothes he wore in XXX really add to his stealthiness! laughing

zimbo
Thats not funny.

Tex

ToMacco
I don't think Vin Diesel sucks, but he needs to change his role, or else he'll be typecast as an action star, and be out of work forever like all those other pussies. (Stallone, Van Damm, Segal)

Katinkainga
Yeah...besides Owen Wilson is the next big up and coming action star...LOL!! I think no matter what Vin Diesel does, he is never going to get the role of Hamlet. He just oozes too much testosterone...

finti
vin disel sucks, poor ass actor

Tex
Yup.
And I just hate that nasty New York accent!

pippy
>>Yeah, I'm not going to say any more bad things about the movie.
I know Pippy really wants to see it.
And I'm not the kind of guy who hurts the feelings of someone name pippy <<

I make it a point to make fun of people named TEX. smile

pippy
You know, that's too bad that happened to Stallone. Stallone is actually a pretty smart guy. I mean after all, he did write Rocky, and acted in it too. That's too bad he did such a good job! "Hey Adr-ian." lol.

I'm this is going to happen to the cast of LOTR.

Tex
Yeah, his ex Sweedish supermodel wife was a real *****.
She was Red Sonya.

chico23
I think that this movie will be enertaining, after all, Eddie has always proved himself to be pretty funny in his "buddy roles". I'm not even going to go into those other movies though, sheesh!

Katinkainga
So seeing that this is an I Spy thread. I thought I would add my 2 cents since I actually saw the movie this weekend. Honestly, it was surprisingly good. It was unlike other action flicks in that the main characters are comedic, rather than badass. Owen was great (as usual) and Eddie was, well Eddie. Did anyone else check it out?

finti
hmm but I`m gonna

pippy
I saw it over the weekend! *raising hand* It was just what the doctor ordered. LMAO. No seriously, Owen and Eddie had great comedic timing. It was a lot of fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.