the one vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the evil jet lee during the time he fought the good jet lee in the factory.

Who wins and they are fighting in a empty building.

charlemagne9746
The One is probably comparable in strength. He can run faster than Spidey...but, he's still not quick enough to get past Spidey's pre-cog.

The One is the better h2h combatant by far.

H2H...The One wins this. Spidey would have to web him up or something...which he could do...and would resort to...if Spidey can avoid a KO.

I still give it to Spidey...6 or 7/10

carver9
Ill give this to the one since he was able to see EVERYTHING in slow motion. So that disregard the webs. He also had super speed, so i can see him punching spiderman in the air and while spidey is in the air just feeling the lick the one hit him about 4 or 5 more times in a split second while he's still in the air.

7/10 the one.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
This is the evil jet lee during the time he fought the good jet lee in the factory.

Who wins and they are fighting in a empty building.

spidey ftw

Symmetric Chaos
TheOne. Easily.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by carver9
Ill give this to the one since he was able to see EVERYTHING in slow motion. So that disregard the webs. He also had super speed, so i can see him punching spiderman in the air and while spidey is in the air just feeling the lick the one hit him about 4 or 5 more times in a split second while he's still in the air.

7/10 the one.

True...I forgot about that....The One would take a majority then.

I wonder how The One would do against that Skymarshal in the Chronicles of Riddick. That guy can move too.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The One may be better overall but with Parker's cunning and resilience Spidey can and should take him out.

grey fox
Wasn't The Ones best strength feat punching a lamppost over ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox

And knocking his counterpart several feet with a cheapshot I think.

His speed is still more than enough to overwhelm Spidey though.

Entity
Yea Pete can put up a fight but in the end he's going down.
The One 9/10

I gave spidey one cause he's smart and I know he's outsmart him on at least one. Somehow!

Arahan
the one wasnt that impressive, all what he has done could be done by spiderman too.

The Pict
Yeah the One's strength wasn't all that much, and he wasn't really that impressive.

Spiderman has taken down tougher guys.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Arahan
the one wasnt that impressive, all what he has done could be done by spiderman too.

Stuff like beating up a SWAT team before the first guy he punched at hit the ground?

Supreme being
Originally posted by grey fox

WTF not even close, he lifted two police bikes one in each hand and smashed a guy with both making a bike sandwich.

jinzin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And knocking his counterpart several feet with a cheapshot I think.

His speed is still more than enough to overwhelm Spidey though.

He picked up two motorcycles without strain and smashed a cop with them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jinzin
He picked up two motorcycles without strain and smashed a cop with them.

Forgot that. Very Terminator . . .

carver9
The one wins this is a couple of seconds. The guy wasnt seen when he was beating his opponents up and by the way parker cant come close to do the things that the one did. Example; fighting so fast that the drops of fire that was falling like rain was moving in slow motion.

illadelph12
Not completely comic related, but I'll allow it. thumb up

We need more variety around here.

carver9
Originally posted by illadelph12
Not completely comic related, but I'll allow it. thumb up

We need more variety around here.

Thanks.

By the way spiderman loses.

carver9
by the way illadelph12 if your still there i have something to ask you.

Varnage
o my gosh you people are such dum dums it is so obvus that spderman will win her he is not even ging to have any truble he is just gonig to use his futur sense and will web him with his power webs plus did i mentin he has a blak costum now so he can just use his vmon powers and shoot him with any part of his body there is just no way no way you guys ar so funny hahahahaha

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Varnage
o my gosh you people are such dum dums it is so obvus that spderman will win her he is not even ging to have any truble he is just gonig to use his futur sense and will web him with his power webs plus did i mentin he has a blak costum now so he can just use his vmon powers and shoot him with any part of his body there is just no way no way you guys ar so funny hahahahaha

I don't know if I should laugh or strangle you for failure to use KMC English and the use of wall of text a the exact same time.

Varnage
wut do walls hav to do wit this fight huh i tell u thats just rong and u no it u think sipey will lose becuz thats rite u dont evn no it u r rong.

Symmetric Chaos
wut do walls hav to do wit this fight huh i tell u thats just rong and u no it u think sipey will lose becuz thats rite u dont evn no it u r rong.

I'm gonna go with the strangling.

carver9
I'm gonna go with the strangling.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Varnage
u thing on can beet spidse by strangling no way that just wont work n evrone nos it wolvey has no futur sense but spidery does and that is that.

carver9

By the way the one saw bullets in slow motion. What in the hell is webs going to do against him. When he fought time stopped. No one was moving except him, thats how fast he was fighting.

Spiderman loses this one.

carver9
u thing on can beet spidse by strangling no way that just wont work n evrone nos it wolvey has no futur sense but spidery does and that is that.

Rogue has a 7 sense but does that mean she can beat supergirl. Spiderman had that same sense when he got owned by captain america TWICE. So whats your point.

Varnage
no becuz siperman sees it he just stiks his fut out and one trips n falls becuz of futur sense.

Symmetric Chaos

You really are stupid aren't you? erm

Blight
He's back! eek!

carver9
laughing Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You really are stupid aren't you? erm

laughing laughing out loud

carver9
no becuz siperman sees it he just stiks his fut out and one trips n falls becuz of futur sense.

Im going to stop reading your post because this is the worst post i read in my life. embarrasment

Varnage
y is that not rite it is rite you are a dummy that is the truth you just dont like siperman that is not my folt that is u bing a dummy.

Symmetric Chaos
y is that not rite it is rite you are a dummy that is the truth you just dont like siperman that is not my folt that is u bing a dummy.

True, true. But it's not my fault you were dropped on your head as a child.

Varnage
that has nuthing to do wit siperman or one hoo do u think wud win?

Symmetric Chaos
that has nuthing to do wit siperman or one

confused That has everything to do with who would win.

hoo do u think wud win?

TheOne. He's so much faster than despite Pete's ill used precog he'd be completely unable to compensate.

Varnage
u r rong.

Blight
u r rong. With excellent Debating like that... I'm making you a sig laughing

carver9
confused That has everything to do with who would win.

TheOne. He's so much faster than despite Pete's ill used precog he'd be completely unable to compensate.

good post

carver9
u r rong.

i dont believe u have ever saw the movie.

Symmetric Chaos
u r rong.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Posters/1168098537206.jpg

SmellyDogFart
excellent post

carver9
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Posters/1168098537206.jpg

laughing laughing

illadelph12
Keep it clean...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by illadelph12
Keep it clean...

sad

Varnage
I sw that movi with lee it is dum and he not as pwerfill as sdiberman n plus siperman is has futur sense and he has a blak costume now so he use the vmiobn to attac him ffrom everyware plus he has future powers and he has webs that strong even plus vemno can thro supreemna and can also fite carnage plus he has fast agiluty and can lift tones and did u see him wen he danced on tha xmen in sercet war and in sivle raw he culd be sed to be amazing just like mr fanatic said.

SmellyDogFart
I sw that movi with lee it is dum and he not as pwerfill as sdiberman n plus siperman is has futur sense and he has a blak costume now so he use the vmiobn to attac him ffrom everyware plus he has future powers and he has webs that strong even plus vemno can thro supreemna and can also fite carnage plus he has fast agiluty and can lift tones and did u see him wen he danced on tha xmen in sercet war and in sivle raw he culd be sed to be amazing just like mr fanatic said.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/Cazzie_86/stupidity.jpg

Varnage
y du u peepl have to always be so meen to me just becuz i no siperman wud wint!

SmellyDogFart

you're right...that was mean...I'm sorry sad

Symmetric Chaos

Because you're a clown and we find it funny smile

Now dance for us.

Varnage
no ure not n anywyz i don care siperman wud stil win becuz of future seenese and plus he has the pwer to win of all wit his new costume.

Symmetric Chaos
no ure not n anywyz i don care siperman wud stil win becuz of future seenese and plus he has the pwer to win of all wit his new costume.

Thats right dance. Good boy.

Varnage
u dont even make sense just be quite unlesss u can say sumthihng good!

SmellyDogFart
u dont even make sense just be quite unlesss u can say sumthihng good!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/Agoraphobia1414/75f54c4c.jpg

Blight
tee hee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.