Kim Kaphwan/Ken Masters vs Joe Higashi/Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Kim and Ken vs Sagat and Joe

1st fight is with strongest game versions

2nd fight is with animated version (Kim/Joe from the FF Motion Picture and Sagat/Ken from SF2 Animated Movie)

Who wins?

Xenogears
Originally posted by colonelf40
my 4 favourite characters from CVS2 take each other on?eh? 313

HonkyTonkMan
Game version Sagat annihilates Kim and finds himself in a handful with Ken. Joe tries to lend a helping hand and is then pummeled by either Ken or his own partner Sagat. Either way, it'd be theCapcom boys left standing at the end, but just who'd win is pretty tough. Statistics say Ken seeing as he is equal to Ryu, but Ryu did get lucky in that fight and no doubt Sagat would take precaution with Ken knowing he's basically a clone to Ryu. Hard to tell but i reckon in the end The Pan American Champ pulls a miracle out his sleeves and wins but leaves in an ambulance. The same applies for the movies, Kim and Ken will get along and before the fight even begins Sagat has pummelled his partner teaching him why he's the Muay thai Emperor.

shin_remy
Fight 1 : Kim and Ken vs Sagat and Joe :

Kim and Ken takes this.. these are the strongest incarnations.. soo we will use Violent Ken --> Sagat and Joe doesn't stand a chance

Kim is weak link here IMO he would lose from Sagat and also from Joe i think.. but Violent Ken can beat both!!!

Fight 2 : animated version (Kim/Joe from the FF Motion Picture and Sagat/Ken from SF2 Animated Movie)

Kim is the weak link here, he will lose to Sagat or Joe !!

so Psycho Ken or Violent Ken ( still don't know what version it is ) will beat Joe and will give Sagat a hard time.

Fight 2 : Undecided

lightness
kim is stronger than joe. joe is weaker than andy bogard according to wiki, while kim fights evenly with terry all the time. kim even made it to the finals one year and had to dodge the beam which made choi/chang switch bodies.

colonelf40
you cannot use violent ken as ken's strongest version!
i meant SF3 version of ken

Sagat should beat ken in an even fight
im not sure about the joe/kim fight but i'll towards joe
both are cool!

HonkyTonkMan
In the FF series Kim would own Joe. As for Ken and Sagat, Ryu and Ken are considered equals, and in my opinion he takes Sagat out while leaving him an 'X' scar on his chest.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
In the FF series Kim would own Joe. As for Ken and Sagat, Ryu and Ken are considered equals, and in my opinion he takes Sagat out while leaving him an 'X' scar on his chest.

I like how Bison adressed Ken & Ryu's fighting skills being as equals

"Equal eh? That does not mean their fighting potentials are the same."

Besides Ryu & Ken being equals is not a fact. Ryu does have a better win record.

Also Ryu & Ken's style being alike gives Sagat an advantage...Sagat has already fought with Ryu and has learned the strengths of Ansatsuken.

Indeed it will be a very close match.

lightness
ryu origianlly lost to sagat anyways. since he just unleashed the dark hadou on him to scar him after he thought it was over. kim would be able to beat joe easily and hold his own against sagat. if they can take out joe fast enough and doube team sagat, it would be easy

Superboy Prime
1st fight...I am willing to say SF3 Third Strike Ken > SF 2 Sagat.

2nd fight...Ken beats Sagat again. Ryu put Sagat on his ass in a convincing way in the anime. Ken will do the same. In the anime they really are near equals.

brainchild81
Joe is the weakest link here. Team 1 wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.