Jason Vs. Leatherface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

homelesskiller
Jason Vs. Leatherface comic its not that bad mad eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

The Grey Fox
Jason has superhuman abilities, Leatherface is just crazy, face-wearing guy.

llagrok
Co-sign.

Jason's far more durable than Leatherface.

guy222
Originally posted by homelesskiller
Jason Vs. Leatherface comic its not that bad mad eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

jason

golem370
Jason took a Chainsaw to the head and there were like 15 movies after that one.

quanchi112
jason could kill leatherfaces and his sicko family all day. jason utterly crushes him..

quanchi112
now against freddy,jason he would go down hard like he did in freddy vs jason.

golem370
Freddy could put down Jason he would just keep coming. Plus like where did Freddy learn those jujitsu moves

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Freddy could put down Jason he would just keep coming. Plus like where did Freddy learn those jujitsu moves yeah jason is tough but freddy to me could beat pinhead also. hes that damn good. wink pinhead wouldnt want to fall asleep. laughing

golem370
I like the Creeper.

quanchi112
I like the Creeper. i do like the creeper also. i wish they would follow up that sequel. i didnt care to much for part 2 but it showed how powerful he truly was and it showed off his range of abilities. bring on jeepers creepers three.

teh_perfection
Comic sucked for fighting. Quite good (but stupid) story Jason went down to a hammer.

I can post the fights if you want.

charlemagne9746
Pinhead could beat Freddy, IMO. Pinhead would mess Freddy up with those hell chains....and they would just rip him apart.

I'd like to see Jason go against Jacob Goodnight...the character Kane played in See NO Evil.

Kurash
michael myers could take jason

Avalonofthewind
Freddy beats Jason, Pinhead, Ash, Neo, or Leatherface.

In this battle, Jason pwns Leatherface.

charlemagne9746
But can Freddy take the Wishmaster

starking
Jason

Priest
No way Freddy can beat Jason if he's awake..
I don't think he even sleeps when i think about it..

hush
Jason took a Chainsaw to the head and there were like 15 movies after that one.

well Leatherface took a Chainsaw through the gut and out hes back and then he got blownup in TCSM2 and wus ok by TCSM3. but i stell say Jason wins.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
But can Freddy take the Wishmaster

Wishmaster can't really do much on his own. wink

Freddy can do basically whatever he wants, he just likes to play around.

hush
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Freddy beats Jason, Pinhead, Ash, Neo, or Leatherface.

In this battle, Jason pwns Leatherface.

Ash and Leatherface yes but not Pinhead or Neo.

hush
Wishmaster can't really do much on his own. wink

Freddy can do basically whatever he wants, he just likes to play around.
but Wishmaster cant be killd.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by hush
Ash and Leatherface yes but not Pinhead or Neo.

Pinhead wouldn't be too much of a problem. Neo, at most would stalemate him...but that is only if you go by the end of the 1st Matrix film where he was basically omnipotent inside the Matrix. If you go by 2 and 3 then Neo gets pwned...he was toned down tremendously. His best feat (jumping into Agent Smith) is something Freddy does casually and for fun lost before getting serious.

but Wishmaster cant be killd.

Neither can Freddy.

grey fox
Leatherface can only slow down Jason , not stop him. Voorhees eventually rams his machete through the Hillbillys head...

hush
Pinhead wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Pinheads Powers and abilities
He is virtually unstoppable and invulnerable in the physical sense, but rarely engages in physical combat, instead letting hooks and chains do his bidding. These chains are subject to his total mental control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim. Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, able to shrug off all but the most potent attacks.

His magic is also used for creating objects out of thin air, teleporting, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. Pinhead is also familiar with the Occult and magic, with an ability to read minds.

In Parts 3 and 4, Pinhead creates Cenobites from his victims, which tend to be physically manipulated to resemble an aspect of their human lives with special abilities granted in the process. Pinhead is rarely without an entourage of such beings.

Pinhead seems to have nearly unlimited and highly versatile powers. He could telekinetically control vast areas, transmogrify matter, create and control fire, animate objects.

so no Pinhead is a big problem.

charlemagne9746
laughing

Imagine Pinhead making Cenobites out of some X-Men or Avengers. They could be badass.

G-Mafia
Jason stomps Leatherface. Pinhead tears all of their souls apart.

charlemagne9746
Pinhead wouldn't be too much of a problem. Neo, at most would stalemate him...but that is only if you go by the end of the 1st Matrix film where he was basically omnipotent inside the Matrix. If you go by 2 and 3 then Neo gets pwned...he was toned down tremendously. His best feat (jumping into Agent Smith) is something Freddy does casually and for fun lost before getting serious.

Neither can Freddy.

In a straight up fist fight....Jason was pwning Freddy in the movie. Jason is much stronger physically....he threw Freddy around like a rag doll...and he ran Freddy's body down the length of the cabin.

Freddy wins in the dream world...but Jason pwns outside of it.

charlemagne9746
How strong do you reckon Jason was in F VS J.....Jason threw that one kid out of the cornfield....no telling how far the kid flew before he landed.

In Marvel terms...he could be at least a 20 tonner?

celestialdemon
Jason would definitely win this fight.

As for the Freddy vs. Pinhead, Freddy doesn't hold a candle to Pinhead.

quanchi112
Ash and Leatherface yes but not Pinhead or Neo. freddy beats pinhead and neo. its weird comparing neo to freddy. freddy would definitely mess with pinhead.

quanchi112
In a straight up fist fight....Jason was pwning Freddy in the movie. Jason is much stronger physically....he threw Freddy around like a rag doll...and he ran Freddy's body down the length of the cabin.

Freddy wins in the dream world...but Jason pwns outside of it. heres how it is. freddy absolutely crushes jason as he did in the dream world. freddy has a chance out in the real world. slim but he does have a chance whereas in dream world jason has no chance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Jason would definitely win this fight.

As for the Freddy vs. Pinhead, Freddy doesn't hold a candle to Pinhead. freddy would definitely get in pinheads mind. i welcome this argument. wink

hush
Originally posted by quanchi112
freddy beats pinhead and neo. its weird comparing neo to freddy. freddy would definitely mess with pinhead.
neo yes but freddy cant do #$%@ to pinhead in the dream world or out well maybe in the dream world havie you seen all the movies?

quanchi112
neo yes but freddy cant do #$%@ to pinhead in the dream world or out well maybe in the dream world havie you seen all the movies? all except crapball hellworld and deader. did u see dr channard kick the shit out of pinhead and replace him. yes ur villain was outclassed in his own movie.

hush
all except crapball hellworld and deader. did u see dr channard kick the shit out of pinhead and replace him. yes ur villain was outclassed in his own movie.

um dr channard wus directly connected to Leviathan by a worm-like tendril that drilled into his skull he wus a SUPER-Cenobite the Leviathan wus backing him up so its not a bad showing and you do know he killd the Female Cenobite, Butterball and Chatterer Only Pinhead survived so r you saying freddy can kill channard?

(O and hellworld and deader r not bad movies )

quanchi112
um dr channard wus directly connected to Leviathan by a worm-like tendril that drilled into his skull he wus a SUPER-Cenobite the Leviathan wus backing him up so its not a bad showing and you do know he killd the Female Cenobite, Butterball and Chatterer Only Pinhead survived so r you saying freddy can kill channard?

(O and hellworld and deader r not bad movies ) the reason he was backing channard is becuz pinhead became soft. deep down he was a confused man who forget he was pinhead. soon as kirsitie jogged his memory he pussed out. elliot spencer fought with his alter ego in part three. the evil only side of pinhead was a force. freddy could mess with the good side of pinhead and really get in his head. i do think channard could be easily killed by freddy. i mean come on he shoot his snakes into the ground and got his head ripped out. freddy beats pinhead or channard. pinhead is definitelt suprior to channard. its just he was spiritually weakened right before the fight.

hush
freddy could mess with the good side of pinhead and really get in his head. i do think channard could be easily killed by freddy. i mean come on he shoot his snakes into the ground and got his head ripped out. freddy beats pinhead or channard. pinhead is definitelt suprior to channard. its just he was spiritually weakened right before the fight.
Channard wus killd bye Leviathan cuz he killd hes Cenobites.
channard is backt by leviathan who is a god and he killd 3 Cenobites and had fun do'ing it so no pinhead is not suprior and i dont see freddy wining in a fight with channard or PH not in the DW or out.

hush
O and the good side of pinhead wus killd off by the evil in HR3.hes back to being all evil.

quanchi112
Channard wus killd bye Leviathan cuz he killd hes Cenobites.
channard is backt by leviathan who is a god and he killd 3 Cenobites and had fun do'ing it so no pinhead is not suprior and i dont see freddy wining in a fight with channard or PH not in the DW or out. freddy cant lose in the dream world. its that simple. freddy could beat pinhead. he controls dreams. he could summon pinhead when he wanted to and destroy him when he wanted to. he could make that space station or a the similar configuration needed to destroy pinhead.

quanchi112
O and the good side of pinhead wus killd off by the evil in HR3.hes back to being all evil. good side wasnt killed off but it was reabsorbed into pinhead making him complete. good side is still in there. wink

hush
freddy cant lose in the dream world. its that simple. freddy could beat pinhead. he controls dreams. he could summon pinhead when he wanted to and destroy him when he wanted to. he could make that space station or a the similar configuration needed to destroy pinhead.
no way freddy can know how to mack a Elysium Configuration if hes not a toymaker he cant know how and yes the good side was killed off win he wus reabsorbed hes all evil now he says so in HR 6.

quanchi112
no way freddy can know how to mack a Elysium Configuration if hes not a toymaker he cant know how and yes the good side was killed off win he wus reabsorbed hes all evil now he says so in HR 6. he wasnt killed off he was reabsorbed. ur interpeting it wrong. why else would he tell her to beat him wuick after he first got in there. freddy can do anything in his dream and would easily discren pinheads weaknesses. freddy for the win. laughing

hush
he wasnt killed off he was reabsorbed. ur interpeting it wrong. why else would he tell her to beat him wuick after he first got in there. freddy can do anything in his dream and would easily discren pinheads weaknesses. freddy for the win. laughing

the Elysium Configuration is not Basic Knowledge so how wood he know? and it wus reabsorbed by hes evil so the good in him is now evil
look at all the movies Followed by HR3 you dont see Captain Elliott Spenser cuz he is now PH ie the good in him wus killd he sacrifices himself to reunite with Pinhead and thus save the world.

Xplosive
Jason easily against Leatherface.

Now, Freddy was toying with Jason, but still, he couldn't kill him.

Now, Freddy Vs. Pinhead, maybe Freddy could play with Pinhead human side, and if he gets him to dream, Pinhead would go down, and Freddy could possibly kill him.

charlemagne9746
Freddy loses in the end to a bunch of teens. When has Pinhead lost to a teen? The Mummy takes them all anyway...lol

grey fox
Within the dreamworld Freddy is (to put things simply) a reality warper. Outside of it though he's just a guy with a glove and some decent endurace

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
Jason easily against Leatherface.

Now, Freddy was toying with Jason, but still, he couldn't kill him.

Now, Freddy Vs. Pinhead, maybe Freddy could play with Pinhead human side, and if he gets him to dream, Pinhead would go down, and Freddy could possibly kill him. he could get inside pinheads mind. he could go after his human side. see the differnece between these villains is that freddy made the conscious decision to do what he did. pinhead was transformed. there is till good deep down in there buried. in freddy vs jason its a movie and of course they wont have freddy just kill jason like that. it wil be close until the end. freddy dominated taht whole movie as the main villain.

quanchi112
Freddy loses in the end to a bunch of teens. When has Pinhead lost to a teen? The Mummy takes them all anyway...lol pinhead well has neevr managed to kill kirstie. pinhead can be stopped. freddy had a whole town go after him and try to have the kids not remember him becuz freddy cant be stopped. pinhead can be and has been killed for good by the toymaker's twin in the future. laughing

Avalonofthewind

quanchi112
freddy is just to good for pinhead. pinhead is damn impressive i dont doubt his abilities but someone like freddy who has no good at all would find pinheads good and guilt inside him in ellito and expose it. freddy wins.

Avalonofthewind

Freddy wins in the dream world...but Jason pwns outside of it.

Jason is the physically superior one..however...once Freddy got over his own fear in the real world. He was STILL pwning Jason. Sh*t, had Jason not had help it would have been a wrap for him more than once in that movie.

Avalonofthewind

Big Sexy
pinhead well has neevr managed to kill kirstie. pinhead can be stopped. freddy had a whole town go after him and try to have the kids not remember him becuz freddy cant be stopped. pinhead can be and has been killed for good by the toymaker's twin in the future. laughing Well in part one I agree with but two he had his own problems with the doctor so Kirsty did not have his full attention. And lets not forget Freddy's had his own problems also with Alice and Nancy ( though agreed he eventually fixed the latter)

Big Sexy

Avalonofthewind

Entity
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I still hate that addition to the series. I know the fear thing was the only way to include more victims but the fact that he could only appear in the dreams of the elm street children was a better concept to me. But every town's got an Elm Street! cool

Man I hate Freddy! Jason Pwns his ass.
Freddy is just a sick little ***** with power that can only go after little kids and in people's dreams where he's omnipotent.
Freddy is just a big scared bully that can't really do anything when the odds are even close to even.

Jason's a true badass and he's got reason for what he does. Hell you stay the **** away from him and he'll leave you alone. He won't even hurt kids. Notice how he always just walks away from them? Oh and how is anyone ever going to beat Jason? HE CAN'T DIE! Thats his thing.

Actually, Jason would have died had he not received help. Freddy turned Jason into his child self in the dream world causing him to start drowning in the real world.

Letś face it..while the kids feared Jason, they were scared sh*tless of Freddy..to the point that they chose to help Jason and to actively help keep him alive to battle Freddy. But you saw how scared shitless Freddy was of Jason when he had to fight him in reallity where he can be hurt. And even if his dream child Jason plan had worked Jason would've just came back. Like he always does.

Best line in the movie.
Freddy sees Jason in the burning cabin. OH SHIT!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Entity
But every town's got an Elm Street! cool

Man I hate Freddy! Jason Pwns his ass.
Freddy is just a sick little ***** with power that can only go after little kids and in people's dreams where he's omnipotent.
Freddy is just a big scared bully that can't really do anything when the odds are even close to even.

Jason's a true badass and he's got reason for what he does. Hell you stay the **** away from him and he'll leave you alone. He won't even hurt kids. Notice how he always just walks away from them? Oh and how is anyone ever going to beat Jason? HE CAN'T DIE! Thats his thing.

But you saw how scared shitless Freddy was of Jason when he had to fight him in reallity where he can be hurt. And even if his dream child Jason plan had worked Jason would've just came back. Like he always does.

Best line in the movie.
Freddy sees Jason in the burning cabin. OH SHIT! Your just mad because Freddy beat Jason like a pinata and each time Jason got the upper hand it was because Freddy was distracted.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Entity
But you saw how scared shitless Freddy was of Jason when he had to fight him in reallity where he can be hurt. And even if his dream child Jason plan had worked Jason would've just came back. Like he always does.

Best line in the movie.
Freddy sees Jason in the burning cabin. OH SHIT!

That was hilarious....I loved that part of the flick. However as addressed before..once Freddy got over that...he still pwned Jason. wink

Freddy with the peoples elbow ftw. laughing

Big Sexy
I have a question. Just how big is crystal lake. Seems like every movie their in a different area of it.

Entity
Freddy with the peoples elbow ftw. laughing Jason with the Armbar and Machete smokin'

grey fox
That was hilarious....I loved that part of the flick. However as addressed before..once Freddy got over that...he still pwned Jason. wink

Freddy with the peoples elbow ftw. laughing

Feh, Nutkick was better.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JasonvsLeatherface.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JasonvsLeatherface2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JasonvsLeatherface3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JasonvsLeatherface4.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JasonvsLeatherface5.jpg

hush

Entity
what dream powers dos Krueger have in the real world? Exactly! cool

charlemagne9746
Even so, freddy was never able to kill jason in the dream world either...although Freddy did whip his ass pretty good there.

Entity
Even so, freddy was never able to kill jason in the dream world either...although Freddy did whip his ass pretty good there. Yea even had Freddy just somehow been able to kill Jason there, he'd just come back.
Jason doesn't die. At least not in the permanent sense.

charlemagne9746
How does Freddy fare against the Candyman? Candyman has mystical powers too.

quanchi112
Even so, freddy was never able to kill jason in the dream world either...although Freddy did whip his ass pretty good there. neither of them permanently die which id kinda dumb. thats pretty much a givem. freddy could ko him with ease in the dream world. it was a curbstomp and the kids had to try and save jason. it was that bad. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

quanchi112
How does Freddy fare against the Candyman? Candyman has mystical powers too. freddy destroys him and his bees. candyman is such a crappy villain to me. in an unrealted note id love to see jason or freddy utterly destroy michael myers.

homelesskiller
jason will dye if Leatherface chops jason head off hed dead. look at part 6 he was dead

Xplosive
Actually, Jason would have died had he not received help. Freddy turned Jason into his child self in the dream world causing him to start drowning in the real world.

Letś face it..while the kids feared Jason, they were scared sh*tless of Freddy..to the point that they chose to help Jason and to actively help keep him alive to battle Freddy.

Freddy would have killed him for some time, but Jason would eventually return back.

Anyway, if it wasn't for kids, Freddy would have ended Jason in Freddy Vs. Jason for some time.

quanchi112
Freddy would have killed him for some time, but Jason would eventually return back.

Anyway, if it wasn't for kids, Freddy would have ended Jason in Freddy Vs. Jason for some time. yes neither can die. but jason neede help while everyone was against freddy. freddy got the better of jason.

grey fox
what dream powers dos Krueger have in the real world?

He has enhanced pysichal stats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by grey fox
He has enhanced pysichal stats. yes indeed. look at the punishment he took from jason in the movie. a normal person would have been dead or not fighting back at all. freddy has spunk.

grey fox
He took....

Several blows from Jason , whom has been known to Punch through buses.

Rammed through a glass window and dragged through the wall.

Slashed and stabbed several times

Knocked about by construction equipment

Hit by a dumpster full of sand

Took a large explosion

Took his arm being torn off

He was only finished off when his glove was stabbed through his chest and even then he only dropped the machete and seemed suprised.

He could also possibly teleport considering how quickly he up on the construction work.

quanchi112
He took....

Several blows from Jason , whom has been known to Punch through buses.

Rammed through a glass window and dragged through the wall.

Slashed and stabbed several times

Knocked about by construction equipment

Hit by a dumpster full of sand

Took a large explosion

Took his arm being torn off

He was only finished off when his glove was stabbed through his chest and even then he only dropped the machete and seemed suprised.

He could also possibly teleport considering how quickly he up on the construction work. i didnt like ho wquickly he got up there. i hate imagining him running his ass off. and if he could teleport why didnt he do it when jason was slashing his ass away before freddy cut his fingers off? that scene where he was on construction site made me mad.

grey fox
i didnt like ho wquickly he got up there. i hate imagining him running his ass off. and if he could teleport why didnt he do it when jason was slashing his ass away before freddy cut his fingers off? that scene where he was on construction site made me mad.

He needs to concentrate ?

Little difficult when your being hacked into like a piece of meat.

quanchi112
He needs to concentrate ?

Little difficult when your being hacked into like a piece of meat. he could have concentrated as jason hobbled over towards him. i dont like thinking freddy can teleport outside of dreams.

Avalonofthewind
he could have concentrated as jason hobbled over towards him. i dont like thinking freddy can teleport outside of dreams.

It might be possible, after all he has animated his dead body and defied gravity in the real world (Pt 6.) possessed a dog to piss fire to open his grave, caused tons of cars to fall...etc.

quanchi112
It might be possible, after all he has animated his dead body and defied gravity in the real world (Pt 6.) possessed a dog to piss fire to open his grave, caused tons of cars to fall...etc. part 6 the ending of the ilm was very very weird. anyways i think that freddy could perhaps have more reality aletring powers if he does in the real world depending on hi spower level. in freddy 6 he was supposedly very powerful and had crushed his entire home town. wink

hush
ok ill say Krueger wins in the DW and ill say PH kills FK and/or jay in the RW or in hell.

Panzer
Hey everyone, i dont normally post and enjoy just reading what everyone has to say say but i gotta call bull**** on jason being scared of water in freddy vs jason. Not once can i recall jason being scared of water in any of the previous films. He has been in water repeatedly throughout his films and never show any fear before.

joesdabest1
How can fred be omnipotent in the dream world if he tried his best and still couldn't kill jason? doesn't sound all that omnipotent to me.

D-Block
Jason would dominate Leatherface. Jason would also dominate Freddy in the real world.

teh_perfection
Originally posted by Panzer
Hey everyone, i dont normally post and enjoy just reading what everyone has to say say but i gotta call bull**** on jason being scared of water in freddy vs jason. Not once can i recall jason being scared of water in any of the previous films. He has been in water repeatedly throughout his films and never show any fear before. Very true. Hell he walked through it and stayed there in at least 1 film I rememeber.

norrinradd43
Im pretty sure freddy could not take pinhead

Darth Martin
Michael kills them all!

D-Block
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Michael kills them all!

Nah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by joesdabest1
How can fred be omnipotent in the dream world if he tried his best and still couldn't kill jason? doesn't sound all that omnipotent to me. its a movie and they wanted to incorporate freddy and jason battling in the real and ream world. pretty shitty movie if freddy kills him with ease. laughing

quanchi112
Michael kills them all! heres the order
1freddy
2pinhead
3 jason voorhees
4 micheal myers hes fourth and dead last out of these four horror icons.

charlemagne9746
What if Freddy is dragged into the real world...and he gets locked into the House on Haunted Hill. Could he take that Entity that absorbs everyone it touches?

quanchi112
What if Freddy is dragged into the real world...and he gets locked into the House on Haunted Hill. Could he take that Entity that absorbs everyone it touches? cant remember that crapball horror movie i saw it once and it was a horror. freddy isnt all that amazing in the real world. in the dream world hes a nightmare. laughing

charlemagne9746
cant remember that crapball horror movie i saw it once and it was a horror. freddy isnt all that amazing in the real world. in the dream world hes a nightmare. laughing

Ok....out of curiousity

If Freddy somehow invaded Thanos' dreams....would the Mad Titan lose to him in the dream world?

quanchi112
Ok....out of curiousity

If Freddy somehow invaded Thanos' dreams....would the Mad Titan lose to him in the dream world? thanos would crush him.

charlemagne9746
thanos would crush him.

How would Thanos win in the dream world, where Freddy is god?

charlemagne9746
Freddy could reproduce Thanos' worse fears...he could reproduce the HOTI inside of Thanos' dreams...and absorb him with it.

quanchi112
Freddy could reproduce Thanos' worse fears...he could reproduce the HOTI inside of Thanos' dreams...and absorb him with it. thanos hs beaten stronger foes than someone who preys on teens.. . i love freddy to death but comparing badass comic book villains to horror movie guys is silly. comic book badasses kick the utter snot out of them.

quanchi112
oh and if alice can beat him i think thanos can to.

charlemagne9746

but if Alice can beat him....couldn't Pinhead beat him too?

quanchi112
but if Alice can beat him....couldn't Pinhead beat him too? nope sorry but kirstie beat pinhead. she beat him so bad in the second movie he turned good to save her. talk about manipulating pinhead. kirstie turned him into a hero. kirstie owns pinhead.

charlemagne9746
nope sorry but kirstie beat pinhead. she beat him so bad in the second movie he turned good to save her. talk about manipulating pinhead. kirstie turned him into a hero. kirstie owns pinhead.

If kirstie and alice teamed up...could they take out Thanos?

quanchi112
If kirstie and alice teamed up...could they take out Thanos? wow are u obsessed with me and thanos. i answered ur questions before but now ur getting ridicuolus. get over ur envy of thanos. so what if hes better than ds across the board.

charlemagne9746
wow are u obsessed with me and thanos. i answered ur questions before but now ur getting ridicuolus. get over ur envy of thanos. so what if hes better than ds across the board.

Does Thanos' ass smell everytime you go to kiss it...or just sometimes?

quanchi112
Does Thanos' ass smell everytime you go to kiss it...or just sometimes? i just call it how it is. ur frustarted becuz im right and u cant prove me wrong ever. and u are a ds kissass urself. laughing i hope in countdown ds does something worth noting. hes been so bad before this that u must be really pissed. apokolips now was a great read though. ds was in there and it was a great fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider999
quanchi you always talk crap about thanos and yet you never prove anything and by the way your smily faces are almost as annoying as you are why hasnt anyone reported this guy you guys report me when i get a little testy this guy just likes being annoying he thinks gog can beat a DS at his best he thinks that gog is some uber being who can do anything he wants even though darkseid has alot better feats oh and he thinks thanos has better feats then all DS's feats combined he's like not in this universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
quanchi you always talk crap about thanos and yet you never prove anything and by the way your smily faces are almost as annoying as you are why hasnt anyone reported this guy you guys report me when i get a little testy this guy just likes being annoying he thinks gog can beat a DS at his best he thinks that gog is some uber being who can do anything he wants even though darkseid has alot better feats oh and he thinks thanos has better feats then all DS's feats combined he's like not in this universe. are u paying attention at all. charlemagne asked me if thanos could take freddy the guy from horror movies. and as regards to the darkseid vs gog thing i was far from the only one who knew gog would whip his ass. if u read the story ud realize how powerful he truly was. thanos has better feats than darkseid itsa a fact.

Xplosive
thanos would crush him.

That was surprising, since you said Freddy is omnipotent in the Dream World.

As how powerful Thanos is, maybe Freddy would take his powers, or Freddy powers would be more than Thanos powers in the Dream World.

Maybe Thanos wouldn't be such a bad ass in the Dream World, you know?
Depends on the director, if he would want Freddy to beat him in the Dream World, he would, and no one would be surprised, even against Thanos, since Freddy rules the Dream World.

Freddy always have to lose to somebody.

thanos has better feats than darkseid itsa a fact.

Not under his own power.

quanchi112
That was surprising, since you said Freddy is omnipotent in the Dream World.

As how powerful Thanos is, maybe Freddy would take his powers, or Freddy powers would be more than Thanos powers in the Dream World.

Maybe Thanos wouldn't be such a bad ass in the Dream World, you know?
Depends on the director, if he would want Freddy to beat him in the Dream World, he would, and no one would be surprised, even against Thanos, since Freddy rules the Dream World.

Freddy always have to lose to somebody.

Not under his own power. ds steals powers. he became darkseid by stealing someone elses powers. and lets not compare thanos to freddy. freddy loses to teenagers. thanos feats far outweight darkseids. ds is a shell of what he used to be anyways. the reason is superman has lowered him a notch or three. wink

Darth Martin
heres the order
1freddy
2pinhead
3 jason voorhees
4 micheal myers hes fourth and dead last out of these four horror icons. Michael's first in my book. Never seen any Pinhead movies and don't really care for Jason's movies.

quanchi112
Michael's first in my book. Never seen any Pinhead movies and don't really care for Jason's movies. these are how in see them in toughness. my favorite order goes like this.
1freddy
2 jason
3 micheal myers
4 pinhead
although micheal and pinhead change spots sometimes. but usually micheal is cooler to me than pinhead most of the time. wink

Xplosive
ds steals powers. he became darkseid by stealing someone elses powers. and lets not compare thanos to freddy. freddy loses to teenagers. thanos feats far outweight darkseids. ds is a shell of what he used to be anyways. the reason is superman has lowered him a notch or three. wink

The best of Thanos under his own power Vs. The best of Darkseid under his own power, Thanos looses badly.

quanchi112
The best of Thanos under his own power Vs. The best of Darkseid under his own power, Thanos looses badly. nope sorry, thanos crushes surfer under his own power while superman utterly has been dismantling darkseid. read apokolips now if u want to see a one on one battle between ds and superman. wink

Xplosive
nope sorry, thanos crushes surfer under his own power while superman utterly has been dismantling darkseid. read apokolips now if u want to see a one on one battle between ds and superman. wink

Read again, what I wrote.

The Best of Thanos under his won power Vs. The best of Darkseid under his own power.

Thanos doesn't stand a chance.

quanchi112
Read again, what I wrote.

The Best of Thanos under his won power Vs. The best of Darkseid under his own power.

Thanos doesn't stand a chance. thanos still wins he competes with beings like odin or tyrant. ds was scared stupid from his dad who it was stated on panel that he had enough power to destroy. doomsday beat down ds after he beat down his entire planet. thanos wins this hands down.

Xplosive
thanos still wins he competes with beings like odin or tyrant. ds was scared stupid from his dad who it was stated on panel that he had enough power to destroy. doomsday beat down ds after he beat down his entire planet. thanos wins this hands down.

Yuga Khan is no joke and is even more powerful than Darkseid and would crush Thanos.

It was depowered Tyrant and Odin was holding back and still defeated him fairly easily.

quanchi112
Yuga Khan is no joke and is even more powerful than Darkseid and would crush Thanos.

It was depowered Tyrant and Odin was holding back and still defeated him fairly easily.

Thanos doesn't stand a chance. tyrant was holding back laughing laughing sure wasnt. odin told thanos how impressed he was and the fight was far from over. thanos was dishing out some pain also. fight wasnt over. come to thanos vs darkseid thread if you want to finish arguing this. we are wasting up space here.

Xplosive
tyrant was holding back laughing laughing sure wasnt. odin told thanos how impressed he was and the fight was far from over. thanos was dishing out some pain also. fight wasnt over. come to thanos vs darkseid thread if you want to finish arguing this. we are wasting up space here.

I didn't say Tyrant was holding back (and Thanos was also amped against Tyrant), Odin was holding back and Thanos wasn't close to be a match for Odin who was holding back.

Thanos doesn't stand a chance against Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

quanchi112
I didn't say Tyrant was holding back (and Thanos was also amped against Tyrant), Odin was holding back and Thanos wasn't close to be a match for Odin who was holding back.

Thanos doesn't stand a chance against Pre-Crisis Darkseid. oh i think he does. but there is no such thing as precrisis darkseid. he has always remained the same. wink odin wasnt holding back and u have no proof why he would be so stupid. its just that thanos was hanging with him straight up. thanos wasnt amped in the fight against tyrant he used the orb as a weapon but didnt derive any power from it. while thanos goes toe to toe with these badasses, ds is busy getting his head stomped in by superman.

Xplosive
oh i think he does. but there is no such thing as precrisis darkseid. he has always remained the same. wink odin wasnt holding back and u have no proof why he would be so stupid. its just that thanos was hanging with him straight up. thanos wasnt amped in the fight against tyrant he used the orb as a weapon but didnt derive any power from it. while thanos goes toe to toe with these badasses, ds is busy getting his head stomped in by superman.

This conversation is over, it is obvious you are delusional when it comes to Thanos.

quanchi112
This conversation is over, it is obvious you are delusional when it comes to Thanos. its over becuz u dont even know ur stuff. there was no precrisis darkseid. laughing he hasnt changed and wasnt affected. when u get ur facts staright come back and we will finish this in the appropriate thread.

Big Sexy
As far as pinhead (given I wont bother with the later tripe Hellraiser movie) I have never seen him remotely hurt unless it was box related or part two but even then he was human when it happened. I'm starting to suspect the box is his only weakness. As far as fighting I dont see Pinhead or Freddy ever meeting. Its not like Pinhead can lay his head down and fall asleep. I see it more like
Pinhead/ Freddy
Jason
Michael Myers
Leatherface

hush
nope sorry but kirstie beat pinhead. she beat him so bad in the second movie he turned good to save her. talk about manipulating pinhead. kirstie turned him into a hero. kirstie owns pinhead.

Channard beat PH not kirstie.......stop riping on pin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJYNn199VMU

quanchi112
Originally posted by Big Sexy
As far as pinhead (given I wont bother with the later tripe Hellraiser movie) I have never seen him remotely hurt unless it was box related or part two but even then he was human when it happened. I'm starting to suspect the box is his only weakness. As far as fighting I dont see Pinhead or Freddy ever meeting. Its not like Pinhead can lay his head down and fall asleep. I see it more like
Pinhead/ Freddy
Jason
Michael Myers
Leatherface u see it similar to the way i see it. heres the ting though freddy could have someone a teenager of his solve the box in the dream. pinhead comes there to get messed with by freddy. wink

quanchi112
Channard beat PH not kirstie....... she survives is all i meant. by beating i meant surviving three encounters with pinhead. channard crushed him and all his boys.

Grinning Goku
Jason would eat Leatherface. Come on, now!

Mider999
already happend in a comic and they where expensive as hell to buy like 30 dollars each maybe less or more is what i paid

leatherface was losing but then jason got hit in the head from behind pretty hard with a hammer then threw threw him in the river so with help leatherface might win with out it he'd have a hard time just trying to hurt jason in one of the jason movies or was it halloween they couldnt even cut these guys up easily even with a chainsaw thus it would be canon to say they wont be able to just cut this guy up with a chainsaw he's just to strong.

Darth Martin
these are how in see them in toughness. my favorite order goes like this.
1freddy
2 jason
3 micheal myers
4 pinhead
although micheal and pinhead change spots sometimes. but usually micheal is cooler to me than pinhead most of the time. wink I'm not denying that Michael is human and has less toughness than Jason but Michael is cooler than all ofn them to me. The Original Halloween film kills them all.

quanchi112
I'm not denying that Michael is human and has less toughness than Jason but Michael is cooler than all ofn them to me. The Original Halloween film kills them all. no way. origianl nightmare was better than halloween one. freddy is the coolest and most original of them all. look at his weapon so damn original its scary. laughing

Darth Martin
Yea, the Freddy concept and character is cool. But Jason's first movie sucked, along with every other one. Michael is actually a horror movie. Freddy is a horror movie. Jason is a slasher movie.

quanchi112
Yea, the Freddy concept and character is cool. But Jason's first movie sucked, along with every other one. Michael is actually a horror movie. Freddy is a horror movie. Jason is a slasher movie. i like michael a lot but have always liked freddy and jason more.

Darth Martin
To me Jason X was cool but originals are usually the best and Friday The Thirteenth didn't do it for me.

quanchi112
jason x made me sick. so did halloween resurrection with busta in it to. i hated how freddy got from part 4 -6. i want him dark not a comedian all the time. i liked jason goes to hell a lot. even though the demon part of the story i didnt agree with.

Deathstroke
I like Jason and Freddy better as characters, but the original Halloween is probably the best slasher movie ever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I like Jason and Freddy better as characters, but the original Halloween is probably the best slasher movie ever. well it was original for its time but isnt that much fun for me to watch, cant wait to see rob zombies version even though i dread remakes. my fav halloweeen was part 6, curse of the thorn.

Deathstroke
I'll probably see Zombie's remake but I wasn't very happy when I heard he was doing it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I'll probably see Zombie's remake but I wasn't very happy when I heard he was doing it. i like devils rejects a lot. sheriff wydell was awesome. i lol'd when he got his hands on that crummy family. i loved it.

Xplosive
no way. origianl nightmare was better than halloween one. freddy is the coolest and most original of them all. look at his weapon so damn original its scary. laughing

Halloween is far more suspenseful and scary movie than original A Nightmare on Elm Street.

Halloween is a better horror movie.

Wolverine2006
That remake is going to be really weird...Rob Zombie makes crazy movies

quanchi112
Halloween is far more suspenseful and scary movie than original A Nightmare on Elm Street.

Halloween is a better horror movie. halloween is not a better movie in my opinion so to try and make me see tha u are going to fail. not worth the effort to tell me some guy with bedsheets on top of him as he strangles people compares to freddy. there is lots of bad acting in halloween one. i know in most horror movies there is but in halloween one there was lots.

quanchi112
Channard beat PH not kirstie.......stop riping on pin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJYNn199VMU correction channard crushed pinhead. freddy would beat pinhead also.

Soops220
correction channard crushed pinhead. freddy would beat pinhead also.

Freddy would own Pinhead, Jason, Leatherface, Mike Myers, the Predator, Aliens, and Chucky. He justs has trouble with teenage girls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.