Marshel Law vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Marshel Law- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/marshlaw.htm

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Marshel Law- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/marshlaw.htm

matt wins

golem370
I think it would be interesting because he would just keep coming.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
I think it would be interesting because he would just keep coming.

Do u think Marshall wins the majority

golem370
He stronger and doesn't fell pain. Unless Daredevil goes bloodthirsty and tries to cut his legs and arms off. I believe it would be close.

The Fake Macoy
He still has nerves, and DD often pulls off nerve strikes and dislocates things. Even if he can't feel, when the nerves go dead he won't be able to move.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
DD could pull off a victory.

yugotank
DD 6/10

Zebedee
Law is the most subversive character ever. Something dodgy or kinky happens.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Zebedee
Law is the most subversive character ever. Something dodgy or kinky happens.

Yeah I know......

Zebedee
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah I know......

Do you remember the issue with the Legion of superhero types. God that was pervy.

Alfheim
Do you remember the issue with the Legion of superhero types. God that was pervy.

It was ages ago....were they taking mad drugs and ****? I cant remember everything but it was pretty hardcoe.

Zebedee
It was ages ago....were they taking mad drugs and ****? I cant remember everything but it was pretty hardcoe.
They were and Public Spirit Junior was raping female members because he had a small wang.

Alfheim
They were and Public Spirit Junior was raping female members because he had a small wang.

Well it was ages ago it was pretty hazy but that rings a bell. sick

Zebedee
Well it was ages ago it was pretty hazy but that rings a bell. sick

He's such a dodgy character that profile does not really explain what he would do to Daredevil. He's pretty much as ridiculous as Lobo only much more sick and pervy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.