DC vs. Marvel- Rumble in the Grand Canyon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Thor
Quasar(Classic)
Black Bolt
Sersi
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Triumph
Hal Jordan
Superman
FireStorm
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Orion

Juntai
DC team.

Martian_mind
Dc appears to have a speed advantage overall...I think Superman can take Sentry,Jonn can take Black Bolt,Hal can stalemate Surfer,Triumph can beat/stalemate Thor,Orion beats BRB and WW Vs Sersi goes to WW f Sersi doesn't get time to amp.

I'll say Dc tenativly,probably 6-7/10.

tkitna
Team 1

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Thor
Quasar(Classic)
Black Bolt
Sersi
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Triumph
Hal Jordan
Superman
FireStorm
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Orion

Triumph-Sentry Tuff call, But I think Triumph is like Superman with Magneto Type power. But I think Sentry is like Superman with Tp and a Gl ring. So Meh.

Hal wins over surfer 6/10 IMO

Thor Wins over Superman 6/10 via magical Superiority( If he doesn't get blitzed to death)

FireStorm= Quasar. Tuff one. Can't call

Wonder WOman beats BB 7/10 I believe

Orion and Beta could stalemate if Orion Jobbers his powers. Both seem to lack finesse in thier other power sets.

Grinning Goku
Wouldn't Marvel wreck DC? I mean they have Quasar, Surfer and Blackbolt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Wouldn't Marvel wreck DC? I mean they have Quasar, Surfer and Blackbolt.

Hal Jordan > or = To Surfer

Quasar would have his hands full with FS

And BB can be taken out by MM or WW or Triumph if they try hard enough.

quanchi112
team marvel for the win.

Hannibal-Lector
If bb fights to his full potential doesnt he atomize the other team (well atoms missing there electrons to be exact)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
If bb fights to his full potential doesnt he atomize the other team (well atoms missing there electrons to be exact)

1) That would be ridiculously out of character
2) His scream has been explicitly shown as sonic in nature several times now erm

StyleTime
No Symmetric Chaos, you see he's a Marvel character. That simply must mean he will win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.