Doomsday runs a city gauntlet!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Alright,now Doomsday here must go to every individual city/area and destroy it as proof of his ability to join the sinestro corps,after each win it takes 20 minutes for him to be beamed to the next location,he only has 3 lives.The cities may only be protected by those who live there,and they have no waring

1.New York(Appears first inside the Baxter building)
2.Stanford(Initiative training place)
3.Atlantis(Namors throneroom)
4.Inhumans on the moon(Maximus is in charge)
5.Inhumans rallied together with Black Bolt
6.The Eternals city of Olympia(Zuras is present,and they can only form a Uni-mind if they last over 2 hours)
7.Kree homeworld(possesed by tenarchy)
8.Asgard(Thor is Ruler but not RKT or KT just Thor)
9.Olympus(Zeus is only allowed into the frey after 30 minutes)
10.Oa(only has to destroy battery,not kill every inhabitant)

how far can he get?This is Hunter/Prey DD as well.

illadelph12
Hmm...

I'd say 7. If the Kree Homeworld is possessed by the Technarchy that means The Magus (not A. Warlock, the ruler of the Technarchy) would be present. He'd beat Doomsday (or eat him).

Artemis1860
In the forums? Probably 5

In a comic? Probably 1. Not saying that any member has the physical force to stop him, but keep in mind that Reed's labs are a plot device. Reed would probably deduce some nutty weakness like he did to Gladiator and lock up Doomsday, send him to another planet, and this time an uninhabited one.

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Alright,now Doomsday here must go to every individual city/area and destroy it as proof of his ability to join the sinestro corps,after each win it takes 20 minutes for him to be beamed to the next location,he only has 3 lives.The cities may only be protected by those who live there,and they have no waring

1.New York(Appears first inside the Baxter building)
2.Stanford(Initiative training place)
3.Atlantis(Namors throneroom)
4.Inhumans on the moon(Maximus is in charge)
5.Inhumans rallied together with Black Bolt
6.The Eternals city of Olympia(Zuras is present,and they can only form a Uni-mind if they last over 2 hours)
7.Kree homeworld(possesed by tenarchy)
8.Asgard(Thor is Ruler but not RKT or KT just Thor)
9.Olympus(Zeus is only allowed into the frey after 30 minutes)
10.Oa(only has to destroy battery,not kill every inhabitant)

how far can he get?This is Hunter/Prey DD as well.

6 or 7

Priest

golem370
I say 1 Mister Fantastic would open a portal to microverse and some how get him in there and close it.

Martian_mind
But Doomsday starts out in Reeds lab and Reed has no prep.....

llagrok
Reed's bound to have something in his lab.

darthgoober
Truth be told he probably DOES stop at 1. I can see him tearing through Reed and the rest given that Reed's caught unaware in this scenerio, but I seriously doubt that DD could handle every other hero and villain who resides in New York. In fact, doesn't Molecule Man live there?

llagrok
Originally posted by darthgoober
Truth be told he probably DOES stop at 1. I can see him tearing through Reed and the rest given that Reed's caught unaware in this scenerio, but I seriously doubt that DD could handle every other hero and villain who resides in New York. In fact, doesn't Molecule Man live there?

Molecule Man somehow ended up in the Raft, not sure where he is now.

darthgoober
Originally posted by llagrok
Molecule Man somehow ended up in the Raft, not sure where he is now.
Ah...ok. Even barring MM, I still see him going down at 1. After all, there are a LOT of heroes and villains who reside in NYC, and I really don't see DD handling all of them.

llagrok
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ah...ok. Even barring MM, I still see him going down at 1. After all, there are a LOT of heroes and villains who reside in NYC, and I really don't see DD handling all of them.

I think it depends on whether or not DD has acquired any resistance to their attacks on beforehand? I.e how resistant is he to sonic attacks, to radioactive attacks and so on.

Martian_mind
well,he does hjave three lives as well,and it would already take a hell of alot to kill him.

if sheer numbers where enough to bring him down he woulda been stopped ages ago.

llagrok
I wonder if Karnak would be able to detect any weaknesses on him.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by llagrok
I wonder if Karnak would be able to detect any weaknesses on him.
even if he did DD would have evolved beyond it if he had a life left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.