Ganon v.s. Night Terror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
The Chaos Realm has finally been able to overlap and consume a third of the world, and Hyrule is one of the last remaining places. Night Terror walks into Link's village, bringing destruction along with him. Ganon hears of this madness and is pissed to hear someone else is trying to do his job. He steps out of his castle, only to see a giant thing with a giant sword. 'Is this the demon everyone is speaking of?' Ganon says with a slight grin. Night Terror rushes towards Ganon,' If this is him, I'll have his head in my wall'

Ganon is fully powered(TP Ganon)

Night Terror is fully powered.

Takes place outside of a castle.

Discuss.

Darkstorm Zero
Night Terror...... the Chaos Realm FTW...

Or if not that, the other vast and world devastatingpowersNight Terror brings to bear... This thing killedthe unkillable Zasalamel.

FortressXRuler
Get back on topic.

Darkstorm Zero
I am on topic... I know I may have some Typos, but I was explaining some of Night Terrors powers... Why's that Off Topic?

FortressXRuler
Oh sorry, it sounded confusing, can you repeat that in a simple way?

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, Night Terro can instantaneously draw Gannon into the chaos Realm...

In this realm, Night Tarror Killed Zasalamel, basically breaking his Immortality.

FortressXRuler
Remember, Hyrule hasn't been consumed by the Chaos Realm then.

Violent2Dope
Strength: Ganon is super strong but since it's unknown exactly how strong he is I'll say NT.

Speed: NT is fast for his size but Ganon is much faster.

Durability: Well, Ganon is effectively immortal and immune to almost all forms of damage.

Magic: Ganon, it's not even close.

Sword Skill: Ganon though the sheer size of NT's weapon will make up for it.

Versatility: Ganon has much more ways to kill NT than NT does Ganon.

All in all, I say Ganon wins after a hard fight if his invulnerability is off, if it's on it's a curbstomp and if the fight is in Chaos Realm then NT wins after a curbstomp.

StyleTime
Night Terror AND the Chaos Realm are being overrated like usual.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
Night Terror AND the Chaos Realm are being overrated like usual. NT killed an being who every time he died reincarnated in Chaos Realm, and he stopped that cycle.

Superboy Prime
Doesn't Ganon posess the triforce of power?

Xenogears
Yes, and that pales to the powers of the complete Soul Edge and Soul Calibur.

Superboy Prime
Bullshit.

The Triforce of Power created Hyrule
GJKR7ZvQw3g

whistle

By the way...

dur

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
Yes, and that pales to the powers of the complete Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. WRONG!!!!!!! The Trifoce of Power holds the power of the Goddess who created the land in Hyrule, and Ganon has used it to great effect. He can become a powerful demonic monster, resurrect the dead, come back to life, freeze over an entire city of water peoples, and other crap.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
WRONG!!!!!!! The Trifoce of Power holds the power of the Goddess who created the land in Hyrule, and Ganon has used it to great effect. He can become a powerful demonic monster, resurrect the dead, come back to life, freeze over an entire city of water peoples, and other crap.

You are too late! said Liquid Snake style

dur

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
You are too late! said Liquid Snake style

dur No I'm not, I said everything you said and more.

Xenogears
...And the powers of SE and Soul Calibur created the Chaos Realm, so how's the triforce of power greater than that of NT's?, if that's what you're saying..

Superboy Prime
No I'm not, I said everything you said and more.

Proof > Blah Blah

dur

Violent2Dope
...And the powers of SE and Soul Calibur created the Chaos Realm, so how's the triforce of power greater than that of NT's?, if that's what you're saying.. The Chaos realm is not as large as the planet, really it's just some small world to give NT an advantage. And that's one feat, compared to the several I have listed. NT's powers are purely destructive, with the ToP Ganon can do much more than destroy.

Xenogears
We don't know how big the Chaos Realm is, though.

And, Night Terror killed an immortal being permanately.

Superboy Prime
Since we don't know how big it is...lets not argue about it.

Killing an immortal being permanately is a nice feat indeed.

Violent2Dope
We don't know how exactly big the Chaos Realm is, though.

And, Night Terror killed an immortal being permanately. Zasalamel wasn't really immortal, he was a reincarnater. Ganon with ToP is a true immortal in he just doesn't die. And besides that little platform where the fight takes place it just looks like warped evil energy and flying rocks all around. Also, he only killed Zasalamel because he was in the Chaos Realm.

StyleTime
NT killed an being who every time he died reincarnated in Chaos Realm, and he stopped that cycle.
Like I said, he's overrated.

The primary problem with saying "he killed an immortal" is the fact that something like that is impossible to quantify. It doesn't really guage Night Terror's power.

Violent2Dope
It's an impressive feat Styletime.

Who else?
Ganon sucks, but I think he'll win.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Who else?
Ganon sucks, but I think he'll win. He's better than ANY DS, SF, or KOF characer!madfuriousmad2censoredpissed

Emperor Ashtar
Soul Edge should gauge his power

Xenogears
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Soul Edge should gauge his power emoemuashtar

StyleTime
It's an impressive feat Styletime.
The visible power itself may be impressive. I'm referring to how everyone keeps bringing up his "immortality busting" ability like it actually gauges anything.

Gannon
I win.

Darkstorm Zero
It's not just killing Zasalamel, Every feat that Cervantes, Nightmare and Inferno have ever produced can easily be reproduced by Night Terror, and then strengthened due to it's enhanced power.

Now, as for the Chaos Realm, it's easily as big as a star system, if not more... the place had planets, stars and asteroids in it's background.

Next, since Ganon is an Evil Soul, the SE's influence will be far more profound on him than it was on Link, and Ganon's Tri-Force of Power will not protect him, at least not in the way that Link's Tri-force of Courage might (and I stress the word MIGHT) have protected him from the weapons influence.

Now,onto V2D's assessment.

Strength: NT, the thing is a huge, brutalmonster so *Agreed*

Speed: I need proof of Ganon's speed before I accept yourassessment here.

Durability: Sorry, but being immune to normal weapons and being immortal arn'tenough here, as demonstrated by Zasalamel.

Magic: If you mean by powers, then NT wins this with considerable ease, since the SE has demonstrated loads of stuff, including world changing capability, Mass mind alterings (Evil Seed) Draining of the worlds energy (SC2 and 3) Draining of Other peoples energy (Taki)...

Sword Skill: Oh come on... Since when has Ganon used a sword skillfully? feats would be good... SE provides NT with eons of fighting skills and experience against vast arrays of weapons.

Versatility: I beleive I have rebuked your statebent with that of above.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
It's not just killing Zasalamel, Every feat that Cervantes, Nightmare and Inferno have ever produced can easily be reproduced by Night Terror, and then strengthened due to it's enhanced power.

Now, as for the Chaos Realm, it's easily as big as a star system, if not more... the place had planets, stars and asteroids in it's background.

Next, since Ganon is an Evil Soul, the SE's influence will be far more profound on him than it was on Link, and Ganon's Tri-Force of Power will not protect him, at least not in the way that Link's Tri-force of Courage might (and I stress the word MIGHT) have protected him from the weapons influence.

Now,onto V2D's assessment.

Strength: NT, the thing is a huge, brutalmonster so *Agreed*

Speed: I need proof of Ganon's speed before I accept yourassessment here.

Durability: Sorry, but being immune to normal weapons and being immortal arn'tenough here, as demonstrated by Zasalamel.

Magic: If you mean by powers, then NT wins this with considerable ease, since the SE has demonstrated loads of stuff, including world changing capability, Mass mind alterings (Evil Seed) Draining of the worlds energy (SC2 and 3) Draining of Other peoples energy (Taki)...

Sword Skill: Oh come on... Since when has Ganon used a sword skillfully? feats would be good... SE provides NT with eons of fighting skills and experience against vast arrays of weapons.

Versatility: I beleive I have rebuked your statebent with that of above. Strength: Yep. But Ganon's no weakling, and actually when he transforms he's probably stronger than NT.

Speed: In WW when Ganon knocked out Link near the end of the game to get his Triforce he rushed Link with considerable speed, more so than NT. Also in TP when he breaks his chains in the instant it breaks he's already in front of one of the sages and he kills him with a rushing punch, all of that in one movement.Ganon can run circles around NT, hell, he might be as fast, or maybe even faster than Taki. I would posts vids as proof, but this com won't allow it so you'll have to wait.

Magic:Let's list Ganon's magical feats shall we?
1.Placed a death curse on a spirit, the Great Deku tree, spirits are second only to Gods in Holy power, and this is pre-Triforce Ganon.
2.Put a curse on Jabu Jabu, another spirit, once again, pre-Triforce Ganon.
3.Was powerful enough to single handedly control Hyrule castle from the inside, and killed the king. I don't know if magic played a part, but I just decided to list it.
4.After he got ToP he spread monsters across the land, built a castle, and stuff. I think it's likely that Ganon creates these monsters, it's not like he buys them off the black market.
5.Had Saria captured, the whole forest filled with monsters, and created a phantom of himself to guard Saria in the temple.
6.Captured all but a few of the gorons, a super strong race made from rocks, and revived Volvagia from the dead to do his bidding and eat them.
7. Froze over a whole city of fich peoples and created Morpha to guard the Water Temple.
8. Released the spirit Bongo Bongo which destroyed Kakariko village and sent it to guard the Shadow Temple.
9.Within an inch of his life released enough energy to shatter the top of his castle and weakened it's integrity to send it crashing down(I ask you, why didn't he do that on Link? PIS indeed.)
10. Still had enough energy to transform into Ganon and fight Link.
11.In TP was able to exist in a non-physical form, gave Zant a fraction of his power, and had him conquer Hyrule for him while Ganon could grow stronger.
12.Was able to defeat Midna using the full power of the Fused Shadows, which allowed her to easily destroy Zant and shatter a powerful barrier around the castle.
I'm done on magic for now but I'll come back to it later.

Durability:Ganon survived a giant dragon breathing fire on his face and his whole fortress collapsing because of it. Also, Zasalamel wasn't immortal, he was a reincarnator, whereas Ganon is a true immortal.

Sword Skill:While SE and SC have been alive for a very long time, probably longer than Ganon, we only see NT using one type of sword style and that's the one we're using. Ganon has been trained in swords since young as a Gerudo and has become a master of different, sword types, as shown in WW when he wields dual swords and TP he uses a sort of Zweihander type sword. Don't judge by gameplay.

Versatility: NT's powers are all meant for destruction, Ganon can do much more.

Emperor Ashtar
Man, Ganon stomps him, while Soul Edge is indeed powerful. It's isn't really used properly, with the exception of Siegfried when he was Nightmare. The rest of it's wielders strike me as idiots, though Abyss might be intelligent.

Violent2Dope
Ganon FTW. I'm waiting for your reply DSZ.

Darkstorm Zero
Strength: Yep. But Ganon's no weakling, and actually when he transforms he's probably stronger than NT.

Very hard to determine, considering that NT is even stronger physically than Collosus, who can literally kill anyone in the series in a single strike.

Speed: In WW when Ganon knocked out Link near the end of the game to get his Triforce he rushed Link with considerable speed, more so than NT. Also in TP when he breaks his chains in the instant it breaks he's already in front of one of the sages and he kills him with a rushing punch, all of that in one movement.Ganon can run circles around NT, hell, he might be as fast, or maybe even faster than Taki. I would posts vids as proof, but this com won't allow it so you'll have to wait.

NT killed Zasalamel permanently in the blink of an eye in it's birth cries. and posesses omnidirectional attacks.

Magic:Let's list Ganon's magical feats shall we?
1.Placed a death curse on a spirit, the Great Deku tree, spirits are second only to Gods in Holy power, and this is pre-Triforce Ganon.
2.Put a curse on Jabu Jabu, another spirit, once again, pre-Triforce Ganon.
3.Was powerful enough to single handedly control Hyrule castle from the inside, and killed the king. I don't know if magic played a part, but I just decided to list it.
4.After he got ToP he spread monsters across the land, built a castle, and stuff. I think it's likely that Ganon creates these monsters, it's not like he buys them off the black market.
5.Had Saria captured, the whole forest filled with monsters, and created a phantom of himself to guard Saria in the temple.
6.Captured all but a few of the gorons, a super strong race made from rocks, and revived Volvagia from the dead to do his bidding and eat them.
7. Froze over a whole city of fich peoples and created Morpha to guard the Water Temple.
8. Released the spirit Bongo Bongo which destroyed Kakariko village and sent it to guard the Shadow Temple.
9.Within an inch of his life released enough energy to shatter the top of his castle and weakened it's integrity to send it crashing down(I ask you, why didn't he do that on Link? PIS indeed.)
10. Still had enough energy to transform into Ganon and fight Link.
11.In TP was able to exist in a non-physical form, gave Zant a fraction of his power, and had him conquer Hyrule for him while Ganon could grow stronger.
12.Was able to defeat Midna using the full power of the Fused Shadows, which allowed her to easily destroy Zant and shatter a powerful barrier around the castle.
I'm done on magic for now but I'll come back to it later.

I could list all of SE's feats... but Ican't be bothered right now.

#1: Evil Seed (Basically corrupting the world instantly)

#2: Cervante's animating his ship solo. (He was the only one on board, yet it sailed and attacked as though it where fully manned, and he did this for over 10 years.)

#3: It took 3 separate battles to down Cervantes, and he lost half of his power before fighting the 2nd fight.

#4: Inferno took on 3 people simultaneously, all equipped with magical weapons tdesigned to defeat SE, and he still badly injured them in a fight that lasted days. (SC1, the fight with Kilik Maxi and Xiang-Hua.)

#5: Drained Taki's weapons of theyr demon slaying power from halfway across the planet.

#6: Devours Souls, but favours evil souls and strong souls (Basically the souls of evil people and/or powerful warriors.

#7: Also feeds on abient energy, especially evil energy that is not it's own (Example, the Demon Shrine Taki uses to seal the demons she defeats) And leaves behind it's own evil influence.

#8: Grants supernatural capabilities and knowlege/experience upon it's wielder.

I'll list more later.

Durability:Ganon survived a giant dragon breathing fire on his face and his whole fortress collapsing because of it. Also, Zasalamel wasn't immortal, he was a reincarnator, whereas Ganon is a true immortal.

See above, #4

Sword Skill:While SE and SC have been alive for a very long time, probably longer than Ganon, we only see NT using one type of sword style and that's the one we're using. Ganon has been trained in swords since young as a Gerudo and has become a master of different, sword types, as shown in WW when he wields dual swords and TP he uses a sort of Zweihander type sword. Don't judge by gameplay.

No, no no no... Not what I meant.

While Night Terror uses the Zwehandler type, he still has profound knowlege and experience with other weapon types, so he knows how to use his chosed weapon type to counter any other type of weapon. It's called Fighting Skill.

Versatility: NT's powers are all meant for destruction, Ganon can do much more.

That doesn't really mean much when a VS is determine by each contenders ability to defeat the other.

Curses and other magics may be useful, but against NT? all you'd be doing is feeding it magical energy, Especially since it's evil magic.

Violent2Dope
Very hard to determine, considering that NT is even stronger physically than Collosus, who can literally kill anyone in the series in a single strike.

NT killed Zasalamel permanently in the blink of an eye in it's birth cries. and posesses omnidirectional attacks.

I could list all of SE's feats... but Ican't be bothered right now.

#1: Evil Seed (Basically corrupting the world instantly)

#2: Cervante's animating his ship solo. (He was the only one on board, yet it sailed and attacked as though it where fully manned, and he did this for over 10 years.)

#3: It took 3 separate battles to down Cervantes, and he lost half of his power before fighting the 2nd fight.

#4: Inferno took on 3 people simultaneously, all equipped with magical weapons tdesigned to defeat SE, and he still badly injured them in a fight that lasted days. (SC1, the fight with Kilik Maxi and Xiang-Hua.)

#5: Drained Taki's weapons of theyr demon slaying power from halfway across the planet.

#6: Devours Souls, but favours evil souls and strong souls (Basically the souls of evil people and/or powerful warriors.

#7: Also feeds on abient energy, especially evil energy that is not it's own (Example, the Demon Shrine Taki uses to seal the demons she defeats) And leaves behind it's own evil influence.

#8: Grants supernatural capabilities and knowlege/experience upon it's wielder.

I'll list more later.

See above, #4

No, no no no... Not what I meant.

While Night Terror uses the Zwehandler type, he still has profound knowlege and experience with other weapon types, so he knows how to use his chosed weapon type to counter any other type of weapon. It's called Fighting Skill.

That doesn't really mean much when a VS is determine by each contenders ability to defeat the other.

Curses and other magics may be useful, but against NT? all you'd be doing is feeding it magical energy, Especially since it's evil magic. Strength: Who the hell is Collossuss? I haven't played SC in a while.

Speed: NT was able to kill Zas instantly because he was like right behind him when he was born. And the omnidirectional thing doesn't put his speed on par with Ganon's, as I said he runs circles around him.

1. Get's too much hype IMO, it may of went around the world but it doesn't show NT's power.

2.That's cool, but really doesn't help this fight much or show any fighting power.

3.In TP it took 4(5 if you include the one with Midna) fights to put down Ganon using weapons specially made to fight someone like him, and before that he had a big ass sword stabbed through his chest which still had a big hole.

4.In WW he simultaneously fought two people, one who meleed him with Master Sword the other with Light Arrows, and in TP he fought first with Link while possessing Zelda's body, then as Ganon fought Link with Midna to help, fought Midna in a spirit battle who had the Fused Shadows, fought Link on horseback who had Zelda shooting Light Arrows at him, and then swordfought Link, and after being impaled with his MS he wasn't defeated until Zant killed himself to sever his spirit with his body(I think that's what happened, there's alot of speculation about it tho).

5.That can pretty much be grouped in with the Evil Seed feat can't it?

6.He'll need to kill Ganon first, which isn't happening.

7.Ganon doesn't just let his energy leak out.

8.I know.

I know but really we only see NT using that style but I'll give NT this I guess, he still won't win.

Use imagination, he can summon creatures to distract him to get easy hits on, or something. And also another thing that can help Ganon is that he can kinda teleport, adding to his already superior speed.

Darkstorm Zero
Strength: Who the hell is Collossuss? I haven't played SC in a while.

Collosus is that giant Olympian statue.

Speed: NT was able to kill Zas instantly because he was like right behind him when he was born. And the omnidirectional thing doesn't put his speed on par with Ganon's, as I said he runs circles around him.

No, but the way he killed Zasalamel does, "He becamea hurricane of motion."

1. Get's too much hype IMO, it may of went around the world but it doesn't show NT's power.

Actually, itonly shows half of SE's power. there is no hype considering what it did, and that there was no ordinary defence against it.

2.That's cool, but really doesn't help this fight much or show any fighting power.

It shows control of inanmate objects.

3.In TP it took 4(5 if you include the one with Midna) fights to put down Ganon using weapons specially made to fight someone like him, and before that he had a big ass sword stabbed through his chest which still had a big hole.

Yet lost to Link one on one in OOC. Not to mention that the weapons that these guys wielded had a specific strength against Soul Edge.

4.In WW he simultaneously fought two people, one who meleed him with Master Sword the other with Light Arrows, and in TP he fought first with Link while possessing Zelda's body, then as Ganon fought Link with Midna to help, fought Midna in a spirit battle who had the Fused Shadows, fought Link on horseback who had Zelda shooting Light Arrows at him, and then swordfought Link, and after being impaled with his MS he wasn't defeated until Zant killed himself to sever his spirit with his body(I think that's what happened, there's alot of speculation about it tho).

Read above

5.That can pretty much be grouped in with the Evil Seed feat can't it?

No, it was a separate event. it happened during Soul Blade

6.He'll need to kill Ganon first, which isn't happening.

Why?

7.Ganon doesn't just let his energy leak out.

He has no choice, every being radiates energy, you can't stop it, unless your planing not to use any of your powers at all.

I know but really we only see NT using that style but I'll give NT this I guess, he still won't win.

No no no... NT's style doesn't change, his weapon doesn't change, but he has thousands of years of experience in both using, and fighting against every weapon and style... do you understand now? he can use the Zwehandler against other weapons and styles simply because he has the experience from both sides of the fight.

Use imagination, he can summon creatures to distract him to get easy hits on, or something. And also another thing that can help Ganon is that he can kinda teleport, adding to his already superior speed.

Night Terror can fly and teleport, and can easilyabsorb the monsters souls after blazing through them like a sword through water.

Violent2Dope
Collosus is that giant Olympian statue.

No, but the way he killed Zasalamel does, "He becamea hurricane of motion."

Actually, itonly shows half of SE's power. there is no hype considering what it did, and that there was no ordinary defence against it.

It shows control of inanmate objects.

Yet lost to Link one on one in OOC. Not to mention that the weapons that these guys wielded had a specific strength against Soul Edge.

Read above

No, it was a separate event. it happened during Soul Blade

Why?

He has no choice, every being radiates energy, you can't stop it, unless your planing not to use any of your powers at all.

No no no... NT's style doesn't change, his weapon doesn't change, but he has thousands of years of experience in both using, and fighting against every weapon and style... do you understand now? he can use the Zwehandler against other weapons and styles simply because he has the experience from both sides of the fight.

Night Terror can fly and teleport, and can easilyabsorb the monsters souls after blazing through them like a sword through water. When was NT ever stronger than Collossus? And when did a statue have strength? You're confusing the hell out of me.

I was kinda talkin about running speed, but since Ganon is smaller than NT and less bulky he should realistically be able to fight omnidirectional too.

1.The Evil Seed wan't an attack, it was like some kinda effect from recieving the perfect host or sumthin. It's not like it can corrupt Ganon.

2.True but really it won't help.

3.OOC? WTF is that? If you mean OoT then I call PIS on the grounds that Ganon was toying with him the whole fight for some gay reason because he "underestimated" him. If he was capable of destroying the top of his tower and weaken it's integrity causing it to collapse by releasing his remaining magical power within an inch from death, why did he not just use that power to kill Link? PIS in it's purest form. Also, you can't just undermine the feat I posted by saying he lost 1 on 1 to Link in one game.

4.Read above.smile

5.Oh okay.

6.Cause Ganon wins.big grin

7.Explain how this works. Is Ganon getting weaker? Oh, and Ganon could concentrate his evil energy so NT couldn't absorb it can't he?

8.I know. I was just sayin he uses no other sword style, I know he has hundreds of years usin different weapons.

9.They'd still be a distraction and Ganon could use that. Ganon can fly, turn into pure Twilight Darkness or whatever you wanna call it and move with great speed in this form as shown in TP, or he could do the classic teleportin in the older Zelda games.

Kazenji
Not to mention With night terror he does'nt even need to get near ganon to hurt him..........if that has'nt allready been said.

Violent2Dope
Ganon has ranged attacks too, while NT only has one.

Darkstorm Zero
When was NT ever stronger than Collossus? And when did a statue have strength? You're confusing the hell out of me.

The staue in Sophitia's shrine came alive, animated by Soul Edges corruption. A bit like how mokujin was animated by the ambient energy of Ogre and later Jinpachi.

I was kinda talkin about running speed, but since Ganon is smaller than NT and less bulky he should realistically be able to fight omnidirectional too.

Wrong... Night Terror posesses a expanding 360 shockwave attack, and loads of flaming spinning attacks that hitout in all directions.as for walking speed, NT is one of the faster characters, and swings his sword one handed... this is very good considering his size.

1.The Evil Seed wan't an attack, it was like some kinda effect from recieving the perfect host or sumthin. It's not like it can corrupt Ganon.

Why not? How is Gannon, an evil being, immune to the corrupting influence of Soul Edge given the swords capability of ESPECIALLY corrupting evil people?

2.True but really it won't help.

Why not? Night Terror couldeasily move inanimate objects in perfect simmetry, this can lead to loads of tactical capability.

3.OOC? WTF is that? If you mean OoT then I call PIS on the grounds that Ganon was toying with him the whole fight for some gay reason because he "underestimated" him. If he was capable of destroying the top of his tower and weaken it's integrity causing it to collapse by releasing his remaining magical power within an inch from death, why did he not just use that power to kill Link? PIS in it's purest form. Also, you can't just undermine the feat I posted by saying he lost 1 on 1 to Link in one game.

Call PIS all you like, fact is Gannon wasn't toying around during the last fight if the game, and still lost. And since everyone likestoundermine everyone else using such occurances, why can't I?

4.Read above.smile

Doesn't change the facts.

5.Oh okay.

cool

6.Cause Ganon wins.big grin

Only according to you.

7.Explain how this works. Is Ganon getting weaker? Oh, and Ganon could concentrate his evil energy so NT couldn't absorb it can't he?

No no no... Night Terror automatically absorbs ambient energy...the very energy Ganon would give off as a resultof simply readying his power... This doesn't mean ganon losesany power per se.

However, of Night Terror where to concentrate this ability, then yes, he will start to draw on Gannon's power at higher levels, stripping him of it eventually.

8.I know. I was just sayin he uses no other sword style, I know he has hundreds of years usin different weapons.

Then he would easily know how to counter any of Gannon's fighting styles with the Zwehandler style Soul Edge no matter what Gannon's weapon is.

9.They'd still be a distraction and Ganon could use that. Ganon can fly, turn into pure Twilight Darkness or whatever you wanna call it and move with great speed in this form as shown in TP, or he could do the classic teleportin in the older Zelda games.

A distraction? morelike food, of whiuch Night Terror not only feeds on instantly, but then redirtects against Gannon in the form of strengthened attacks, and drawing Gannon into the chaos Realm to cut him from the Tri-force's power.

Ganon has ranged attacks too, while NT only has one.

Actually, he has 4 projectile/ranged attacks.

2 Sword Shockwaves, one horrizontal and one vertical

One omnidirectional Forcefield type shockwave.

Two energy beam attacks, one from the air, repeatedly fired like a machinegun, and does more than half a lifebar per hit. and one horizontal sweeping beam that kills instantly, on the ground.

And one earthquake causing sword stab.

Violent2Dope
The staue in Sophitia's shrine came alive, animated by Soul Edges corruption. A bit like how mokujin was animated by the ambient energy of Ogre and later Jinpachi.

Wrong... Night Terror posesses a expanding 360 shockwave attack, and loads of flaming spinning attacks that hitout in all directions.as for walking speed, NT is one of the faster characters, and swings his sword one handed... this is very good considering his size.

Why not? How is Gannon, an evil being, immune to the corrupting influence of Soul Edge given the swords capability of ESPECIALLY corrupting evil people?

Why not? Night Terror couldeasily move inanimate objects in perfect simmetry, this can lead to loads of tactical capability.

Call PIS all you like, fact is Gannon wasn't toying around during the last fight if the game, and still lost. And since everyone likestoundermine everyone else using such occurances, why can't I?

Doesn't change the facts.

cool

Only according to you.

No no no... Night Terror automatically absorbs ambient energy...the very energy Ganon would give off as a resultof simply readying his power... This doesn't mean ganon losesany power per se.

However, of Night Terror where to concentrate this ability, then yes, he will start to draw on Gannon's power at higher levels, stripping him of it eventually.

Then he would easily know how to counter any of Gannon's fighting styles with the Zwehandler style Soul Edge no matter what Gannon's weapon is.

A distraction? morelike food, of whiuch Night Terror not only feeds on instantly, but then redirtects against Gannon in the form of strengthened attacks, and drawing Gannon into the chaos Realm to cut him from the Tri-force's power.

Actually, he has 4 projectile/ranged attacks.

2 Sword Shockwaves, one horrizontal and one vertical

One omnidirectional Forcefield type shockwave.

Two energy beam attacks, one from the air, repeatedly fired like a machinegun, and does more than half a lifebar per hit. and one horizontal sweeping beam that kills instantly, on the ground.

And one earthquake causing sword stab. 1. And that makes NT stronger than it how?

2.Oh I misunderstood what you said. And dude, the reason he holds his sword with one hand is cause he's strong enough too, and it's kinda grafted into it. NT still has not shown the speed Ganon has.

3.Cause Ganon is already eviler than SE, and smarter too.smile

4.Really, that's Cervantes' feat, and we really shouldn't give it to NT. I know SE was what let him do it, but that doesn't mean NT can too, if it did by that logic NM would be able to do it and has never shown such an ability.

5.It was PIS, if he was able to destroy his castle an ince from death, he should've been able to kill Link. And either way you still shouldn't undermine one feat with another as the feat I mentioned still happened. Oh and guess what? I came up with another durability feat for Ganon. An inch from death and he survived his castle collapsing.

6.What facts? That your bringing up one feat for a character to undermine the one I originally put?

7.And NT wins only according to you.

8.Doesn't ambient mean surrounding? So if Ganon were to focus and concentrate his energy into himself, NT wouldn't absorb anything.

9.Then why is he beatable?smile

10.No you don't understand me, he would summon a bunch of very weak enemies like Miniblins to swarm NT, and these would not feed him much btw, and Ganon could get a bunch of quick sword strikes in while NT is distracted.

11. Ganon has firebolts, can charge these up to fire multiple unblockable ones, can fire three balls of energy, two from his hands one from his mouth, can fire a large ball of darkness energy, and another power he used in Zelda Ages and Seasons is he warps you to a dimension where if you try to go left you go right and vice versa. Oh, and Ganon can cause an earthquake with a punch.

Darkstorm Zero
1. And that makes NT stronger than it how?

Night Terror is the strongest SC character in the series, with several instakill attacks.

Not to mentionit's the SE's power that animates the statue wink

2.Oh I misunderstood what you said. And dude, the reason he holds his sword with one hand is cause he's strong enough too, and it's kinda grafted into it. NT still has not shown the speed Ganon has.

I wasn't proving greater speed per se, just that Gannon can't possibly run rings around him, because although NT is a slow walker, he is very fast and devastating slasher.

3.Cause Ganon is already eviler than SE, and smarter too.smile

No he's not more evil, and although he maybe smarter,SE is more powerful.

4.Really, that's Cervantes' feat, and we really shouldn't give it to NT. I know SE was what let him do it, but that doesn't mean NT can too, if it did by that logic NM would be able to do it and has never shown such an ability.

But he did... all of Ostrisenburg Castle.

And since this is the more powerful form of SE, that means that logic dictates that NT has access to even more abilities than Cervantes did.

Remember, Nightmare had only half of the complete Soul edge at any one time.

5.It was PIS, if he was able to destroy his castle an ince from death, he should've been able to kill Link. And either way you still shouldn't undermine one feat with another as the feat I mentioned still happened. Oh and guess what? I came up with another durability feat for Ganon. An inch from death and he survived his castle collapsing.

Yes, but that PIS can go the other way as well, since he was an inch from death with the castle collapsing, how did he come back and transform to an even stronger incarnation?

6.What facts? That your bringing up one feat for a character to undermine the one I originally put?

No, that this one feat still puts down all the others to a respectablelevel.

V2D, you have to take the good with the bad,you can't take the best showing and disreguard the bad ones, Here at least, the bad one isout in the open.

7.And NT wins only according to you.

No, not just according to me,but the facts that I have shown.

When you made that statement, you simply said "Because Gannon wins" Yet no victor has been determined yet, so yourcounterargument was flawed and offered no rebuttal against the point I made.

8.Doesn't ambient mean surrounding? So if Ganon were to focus and concentrate his energy into himself, NT wouldn't absorb anything.

Like I said before, if Gannon where to attempt this, then he'd be nullifying his own power in anattempt tokeep it from NT, That means all of his magical enhanced abilities, all of his powers, everything would be as if he never posessed any powers, he'd be a normal man.

You see, whenever anyone uses a power, it gives off energy, even the mere action of radiating that power to inspire fear gives off ambient energy, and gannon uses loadsof powers in his fights, from simply flying (An action that also expells energy) to throwing energy shots, to casting curses and spells, to using the Trio-Force of power...

All these actions require energy, access to power, or useof magic, all of which is soaked up by Soul Edge like a sponge.

If Ganon where to attempt to refrain from emitting any energy at all, he would not be able touse the greatest portion of his abilities... He'd be forced to rely on unenhanced weapon combat, and in such an instance, he'd become fodder for NT's superior fighting capability.

9.Then why is he beatable?smile

Who says he is?

The fact is, NT (If his boss fight is infact Canon and not Abyss's) has only ever had one fight, and that was against Zasalamel, an incredibly powerful warriorand sorcorer himself, and defeated him instantly and permanently.

10.No you don't understand me, he would summon a bunch of very weak enemies like Miniblins to swarm NT, and these would not feed him much btw, and Ganon could get a bunch of quick sword strikes in while NT is distracted.

He has toget around the one attack Nightmare would use in that situation,and that is the forcefield, which not only eliminates everythingaround him, but offers him Guard Impact invulnarability.

11. Ganon has firebolts, can charge these up to fire multiple unblockable ones, can fire three balls of energy, two from his hands one from his mouth, can fire a large ball of darkness energy, and another power he used in Zelda Ages and Seasons is he warps you to a dimension where if you try to go left you go right and vice versa. Oh, and Ganon can cause an earthquake with a punch.

All are rendared less than effective due to NT's energy absorbtion, and if in the chaos realm, completely ineffectual.
And, Three ofNT's projectiles are unblockable entirely. The lasers, and the earthquake stab. (He has another eathquake move caused by a stomp, but it's range is only half screen... So I didn't includeitoriginally.)

Violent2Dope
Night Terror is the strongest SC character in the series, with several instakill attacks.

Not to mentionit's the SE's power that animates the statue wink

I wasn't proving greater speed per se, just that Gannon can't possibly run rings around him, because although NT is a slow walker, he is very fast and devastating slasher.

No he's not more evil, and although he maybe smarter,SE is more powerful.

But he did... all of Ostrisenburg Castle.

And since this is the more powerful form of SE, that means that logic dictates that NT has access to even more abilities than Cervantes did.

Remember, Nightmare had only half of the complete Soul edge at any one time.

Yes, but that PIS can go the other way as well, since he was an inch from death with the castle collapsing, how did he come back and transform to an even stronger incarnation?

No, that this one feat still puts down all the others to a respectablelevel.

V2D, you have to take the good with the bad,you can't take the best showing and disreguard the bad ones, Here at least, the bad one isout in the open.

No, not just according to me,but the facts that I have shown.

When you made that statement, you simply said "Because Gannon wins" Yet no victor has been determined yet, so yourcounterargument was flawed and offered no rebuttal against the point I made.

Like I said before, if Gannon where to attempt this, then he'd be nullifying his own power in anattempt tokeep it from NT, That means all of his magical enhanced abilities, all of his powers, everything would be as if he never posessed any powers, he'd be a normal man.

You see, whenever anyone uses a power, it gives off energy, even the mere action of radiating that power to inspire fear gives off ambient energy, and gannon uses loadsof powers in his fights, from simply flying (An action that also expells energy) to throwing energy shots, to casting curses and spells, to using the Trio-Force of power...

All these actions require energy, access to power, or useof magic, all of which is soaked up by Soul Edge like a sponge.

If Ganon where to attempt to refrain from emitting any energy at all, he would not be able touse the greatest portion of his abilities... He'd be forced to rely on unenhanced weapon combat, and in such an instance, he'd become fodder for NT's superior fighting capability.

Who says he is?

The fact is, NT (If his boss fight is infact Canon and not Abyss's) has only ever had one fight, and that was against Zasalamel, an incredibly powerful warriorand sorcorer himself, and defeated him instantly and permanently.

He has toget around the one attack Nightmare would use in that situation,and that is the forcefield, which not only eliminates everythingaround him, but offers him Guard Impact invulnarability.

All are rendared less than effective due to NT's energy absorbtion, and if in the chaos realm, completely ineffectual.
And, Three ofNT's projectiles are unblockable entirely. The lasers, and the earthquake stab. (He has another eathquake move caused by a stomp, but it's range is only half screen... So I didn't includeitoriginally.) 1.Strongest in an overall sense, not physically. There is not proof that he is physically stronger than Colossus, though he would certainly defeat it.

2.No I mean that because of his slow walking speed he will be able to maneuver around him easily as long as he stays out of range.

3.Yes Ganon is eviler, SE is a stupid sword that just wants to destroy and eat souls with no thoughts of the consequences. Sounds harsh but it's true. SE is not more powerful than the ToP, which holds the power of the being who created the land, and it's not always the most powerful that wins, Ganon has a far superior intellect and could use it in this fight.

4.Well okay I concede to this point.

5.He possesses the ToP which revived him or kept him alive, he's effectively immortal.

6.It was PIS in the first one as Ganon went easy on him because he underestimated him, most likely because he got used to everyone fearing him and he thought of himself as an invincible God, and I just realized something, in OoT Ganon survived a fight with Link, his castle collapsing on him, he fought Link in OoT as Ganon, Zelda had to use her powers when he was weakened to hold Ganon in place while she boosted the power of Link's MS, was given like three or four slashes in the face followed by a stab in the head, and while weakened the seven Sages combined their powers to seal him. So it took more than one little fight to bring him down.

7.You took that statement far too seriously.

8.Oh okay I understand what you're saying but dude, now you're making it sound like he will absorb every energy blast, which is not happening. Just because he can absorb energy around him doesn't mean he'll just absorb every attack like a sponge, and btw, if he can drain Ganon's energy Ganon won't weaken as his energy is limitless.

9.Well it wasn't like it was a straight up confontation. NT kinda cheap shotted him and although it is impressive he killed a reincarnator to the point he couldn't reincarnate, he didn't beat him in a straight up fight.

10.He can't absorb energy attacks, there is no proof he can. I admit in Chaos Realm Ganon would lose, but it's bullcrap to use it in this argument, so let's not. Ganon's charged multiple firebolt's are unblockable as they go through Link's shield, his earth quake punch is too, so is his triball attack, is big ass ball of doom is, and so is his reverse dimension.

quanchi112
ganon for the win

Darkstorm Zero
1.Strongest in an overall sense, not physically. There is not proof that he is physically stronger than Colossus, though he would certainly defeat it.

Actually, since Collosus has only one instakill attack, and NT has over 5, and three of them are sword slashes, Ican effectively flain that yes, NT is physically stronger.

2.No I mean that because of his slow walking speed he will be able to maneuver around him easily as long as he stays out of range.

NT can still run dude, as Isaid, he's not slowed down to a purposeful walk.

3.Yes Ganon is eviler, SE is a stupid sword that just wants to destroy and eat souls with no thoughts of the consequences. Sounds harsh but it's true. SE is not more powerful than the ToP, which holds the power of the being who created the land, and it's not always the most powerful that wins, Ganon has a far superior intellect and could use it in this fight.

This shows how little you know of Soul Edge...

I'm about to tell you something that I don't like about the SE series....

Your aware I assume that Ivy is Cervante's daughter right? Well, Ivy came about as a resultof Cervante's raping an innkeeper in the Spanish port, and he didn't do it because 'He' wanted to, no, at the time he was completely posessed by the blade, and the blade urged him to do it to create a replacement host if he was ever defeated.

Stupid sword indeed... Soul Edge has been known to create intricale plots on it's own... It was the SE that orcastrated Astaroth's and Ivy's turn to the dark side, and it was SE that enslaved Tira.

5.He possesses the ToP which revived him or kept him alive, he's effectively immortal.

NT has been shown to kill immortals... He broke Zasalamels cycle of reincarnation (A form of immortality whether you like it or not)

6.It was PIS in the first one as Ganon went easy on him because he underestimated him, most likely because he got used to everyone fearing him and he thought of himself as an invincible God, and I just realized something, in OoT Ganon survived a fight with Link, his castle collapsing on him, he fought Link in OoT as Ganon, Zelda had to use her powers when he was weakened to hold Ganon in place while she boosted the power of Link's MS, was given like three or four slashes in the face followed by a stab in the head, and while weakened the seven Sages combined their powers to seal him. So it took more than one little fight to bring him down.

The sages only played a part AFTER Ganon was defeated, and Zelda's power only played a part for the last strike, the rest of the fight was Link on his own.

7.You took that statement far too seriously.

Well, I didn't hear a rebuttal against the point I mae... How else was I supposed to take it?

8.Oh okay I understand what you're saying but dude, now you're making it sound like he will absorb every energy blast, which is not happening. Just because he can absorb energy around him doesn't mean he'll just absorb every attack like a sponge, and btw, if he can drain Ganon's energy Ganon won't weaken as his energy is limitless.

Your wrong... he does absorb energy, and energy attacks.

The only energy attacks he can't absorb are those of "Good"

And since NT is wielding the SE complete, I can assure you, his energy is effectively limitless now too.

9.Well it wasn't like it was a straight up confontation. NT kinda cheap shotted him and although it is impressive he killed a reincarnator to the point he couldn't reincarnate, he didn't beat him in a straight up fight.

There's no proof of that, there's nothing to say he came up behind him...

Only that zasalamel didn't get the chance to see him before being killed, that could mean that he effectively blitzed Zasalamel.

And it wasn't like Zas wasn't expecting it, since he knewwhat was going on before the end, he is thens of thousands of years old, and has intricate knowlege of both the swords.

10.He can't absorb energy attacks, there is no proof he can. I admit in Chaos Realm Ganon would lose, but it's bullcrap to use it in this argument, so let's not. Ganon's charged multiple firebolt's are unblockable as they go through Link's shield, his earth quake punch is too, so is his triball attack, is big ass ball of doom is, and so is his reverse dimension.

So, wait... Your now saying thatthe chaos Realm is bullshit, but Gannon not only gets to have the fight in Hyrule so his ToP works, but he can crate a reverse dimensionand thats fair with you?

No dude, youjust GAVE Gannon two advantages and took NT's biggest one away. thats not fair.

Violent2Dope
Actually, since Collosus has only one instakill attack, and NT has over 5, and three of them are sword slashes, Ican effectively flain that yes, NT is physically stronger.

NT can still run dude, as Isaid, he's not slowed down to a purposeful walk.

This shows how little you know of Soul Edge...

I'm about to tell you something that I don't like about the SE series....

Your aware I assume that Ivy is Cervante's daughter right? Well, Ivy came about as a resultof Cervante's raping an innkeeper in the Spanish port, and he didn't do it because 'He' wanted to, no, at the time he was completely posessed by the blade, and the blade urged him to do it to create a replacement host if he was ever defeated.

Stupid sword indeed... Soul Edge has been known to create intricale plots on it's own... It was the SE that orcastrated Astaroth's and Ivy's turn to the dark side, and it was SE that enslaved Tira.

NT has been shown to kill immortals... He broke Zasalamels cycle of reincarnation (A form of immortality whether you like it or not)

The sages only played a part AFTER Ganon was defeated, and Zelda's power only played a part for the last strike, the rest of the fight was Link on his own.

Well, I didn't hear a rebuttal against the point I mae... How else was I supposed to take it?

Your wrong... he does absorb energy, and energy attacks.

The only energy attacks he can't absorb are those of "Good"

And since NT is wielding the SE complete, I can assure you, his energy is effectively limitless now too.

There's no proof of that, there's nothing to say he came up behind him...

Only that zasalamel didn't get the chance to see him before being killed, that could mean that he effectively blitzed Zasalamel.

And it wasn't like Zas wasn't expecting it, since he knewwhat was going on before the end, he is thens of thousands of years old, and has intricate knowlege of both the swords.

So, wait... Your now saying thatthe chaos Realm is bullshit, but Gannon not only gets to have the fight in Hyrule so his ToP works, but he can crate a reverse dimensionand thats fair with you?

No dude, youjust GAVE Gannon two advantages and took NT's biggest one away. thats not fair. 1.Well whatever. I agreed that NT is physically stronger than Ganon anyway so this argument really is stupid and pointless.

2.Even so he has yet to show speed on par with Ganon's, which is what I was sayin.

3.You don't get what I said, although yes it is capable of thought and can plan, it's all in the end to feed his hunger for souls as of course he wants spare hosts as without them he's nuthin more than a sword. Everything you told me I knew.

4.Ganon is able to keep himself alive for hundreds or years and can exist in a non-corporal form if needed, his immortality is vastly superior to Zasalamel's, and if I'm wrong, why did he want to be rid of it?

5.True, but Ganon would have kept on fighting and won so the Sages had to intervene in his time of weakness.

6.Don't know, I can't remember what the point was. I'll check back and answer it if it's that important to you.big grin

7.Proof that he absorbs energy attacks please, and if his energy is already limitless, why would he need to absorb more?

8.Exactly, he didn't get the chance to see him before death, Zas was completely unprepared, and DIDN'T know what was going to happen as proved in NT's profile which states Zas got his death, but not it the way he wished. I tried finding NT's profile online to prove this, but I can't so my only advice is to play the game and go on his profile.

9.That's different, CR would take away all of Ganon's advantages and boost NT's power tenfold, in Hyrule Ganon gets no bonuses and his dimensional realm is tempory and is an actual attack. And now that I think of it, where the hell do people get this "NT gets stronger in CR" bullshit?

Darkstorm Zero
2.Even so he has yet to show speed on par with Ganon's, which is what I was sayin.

When he blitzed Zas?

3.You don't get what I said, although yes it is capable of thought and can plan, it's all in the end to feed his hunger for souls as of course he wants spare hosts as without them he's nuthin more than a sword. Everything you told me I knew.

Then what makes it "Just a stupid sword" Or any less intelligent than Ganon?

The thing has thousands of years worth of knowlege.

4.Ganon is able to keep himself alive for hundreds or years and can exist in a non-corporal form if needed, his immortality is vastly superior to Zasalamel's, and if I'm wrong, why did he want to be rid of it?

He considered his life a curse. He had no one left that he could talk to as an equal, wascursed with the knowlege of the ages, and the pain of reincarnation is great.

5.True, but Ganon would have kept on fighting and won so the Sages had to intervene in his time of weakness.

so he got cherrypicked?

6.Don't know, I can't remember what the point was. I'll check back and answer it if it's that important to you.big grin

Not really, I just wondered why you said that in the middle of a serious debate is all... embarrasment

7.Proof that he absorbs energy attacks please, and if his energy is already limitless, why would he need to absorb more?

As NT? he doesn't anymore...

And he absorbed Zasalamels trap before slaughtering him... effortlessly I might add, before being fully formed.

8.Exactly, he didn't get the chance to see him before death, Zas was completely unprepared, and DIDN'T know what was going to happen as proved in NT's profile which states Zas got his death, but not it the way he wished. I tried finding NT's profile online to prove this, but I can't so my only advice is to play the game and go on his profile.

Zasalamel knew what was happening though, since the beast broke his sealing spell.

9.That's different, CR would take away all of Ganon's advantages and boost NT's power tenfold, in Hyrule Ganon gets no bonuses and his dimensional realm is tempory and is an actual attack. And now that I think of it, where the hell do people get this "NT gets stronger in CR" bullshit?

Because it's true, the CR is a realm that exists within SE itsel;f, in thereit controls every law of existance.

Violent2Dope
When he blitzed Zas?

Then what makes it "Just a stupid sword" Or any less intelligent than Ganon?

The thing has thousands of years worth of knowlege.

He considered his life a curse. He had no one left that he could talk to as an equal, wascursed with the knowlege of the ages, and the pain of reincarnation is great.

so he got cherrypicked?

Not really, I just wondered why you said that in the middle of a serious debate is all... embarrasment

As NT? he doesn't anymore...

And he absorbed Zasalamels trap before slaughtering him... effortlessly I might add, before being fully formed.

Zasalamel knew what was happening though, since the beast broke his sealing spell.

Because it's true, the CR is a realm that exists within SE itsel;f, in thereit controls every law of existance. 1.He appeared right next to him, it's not like he had to move much to kill Zas, and chances are he didn't physically kill him, when born he killed him by releasing power that destroyed him, as cuttin Zas to shreds would still allow him to reincarnate.

2.Fighting experience, not knowledge. Ganon has shown master manipulation and intellect without use of his powers.

3.Well, really I think it was probably mostly the pain of being ground to sand that made him want to die but that makes some sense.

4.What the hell does that mean?

5.I'm just like that,think nuthin of it.

6.What trap? Zas didn't know NT would form!

7.What sealing spell?

8.Well then he should be omnipotent in there and unbeatable.

Darkstorm Zero
1.He appeared right next to him, it's not like he had to move much to kill Zas, and chances are he didn't physically kill him, when born he killed him by releasing power that destroyed him, as cuttin Zas to shreds would still allow him to reincarnate.

We don't know that, since the blade itself is the sorce of the power.

2.Fighting experience, not knowledge. Ganon has shown master manipulation and intellect without use of his powers.

Yes knowlege. Every soul it takes gives it more knowlege.

3.Well, really I think it was probably mostly the pain of being ground to sand that made him want to die but that makes some sense.

Ground to sand?

4.What the hell does that mean?

It means Gannon was picked off by someone else when link weakned him.

6.What trap? Zas didn't know NT would form!

He used a control spell when the two sords where rejoined to control it's power so he could use it to release himself from the curse of Reincarnation.

But the energy grew too strong abd broke from the Spells binds instantly.

Thank you.

7.What sealing spell?

The controlling spell, see above.

8.Well then he should be omnipotent in there and unbeatable.

He practically is.

Violent2Dope
We don't know that, since the blade itself is the sorce of the power.

Yes knowlege. Every soul it takes gives it more knowlege.

Ground to sand?

It means Gannon was picked off by someone else when link weakned him.

He used a control spell when the two sords where rejoined to control it's power so he could use it to release himself from the curse of Reincarnation.

But the energy grew too strong abd broke from the Spells binds instantly.

Thank you.

The controlling spell, see above.

He practically is. 1.He IS the blade, he's not one of it's wielders, the sword he uses is a manifestation of his power, so it's not really SE(Unless he used SC to create his body and made SE his weapon).

2.Knowledge he doesn't seem to use.

3.I read somewhere online that the pain he felt when reincarnating was equivelent to being ground to sand.

4.Oh, well kinda, seven people to be exact.

5. I've never heard this before. Proof?

6. Read above.

7.In CR, maybe. Outside it, hell no, and if you think he is, look up the definition of omnipotent.

Darkstorm Zero
1.He IS the blade, he's not one of it's wielders, the sword he uses is a manifestation of his power, so it's not really SE(Unless he used SC to create his body and made SE his weapon).

No, the SE and SC are now one, the body (In the physical realm) was Nightmares armour, which at the start of SC3 contained Inferno, the living consciousness of SE, Zasalamel animated the armour to allow it to move.

Inferno used the armour as a vessel to escape the Soul Embrace.

But once the swords where united, Inferno returned to it's real body and the Armour also fused with the blade, meaningthe sword no longer needs a wielder.

2.Knowledge he doesn't seem to use.

Does that mean he does not posess it to you?

3.I read somewhere online that the pain he felt when reincarnating was equivelent to being ground to sand.

Ah... I see.

4.Oh, well kinda, seven people to be exact.

>.>

5. I've never heard this before. Proof?

It's in zasalame's and Night Terror's Profiles.

7.In CR, maybe. Outside it, hell no, and if you think he is, look up the definition of omnipotent.

Did I say outside of the CR?

Remember what we;ve beed discussing now...?

Violent2Dope
No, the SE and SC are now one, the body (In the physical realm) was Nightmares armour, which at the start of SC3 contained Inferno, the living consciousness of SE, Zasalamel animated the armour to allow it to move.

Inferno used the armour as a vessel to escape the Soul Embrace.

But once the swords where united, Inferno returned to it's real body and the Armour also fused with the blade, meaningthe sword no longer needs a wielder.

Does that mean he does not posess it to you?

Ah... I see.

>.>

It's in zasalame's and Night Terror's Profiles.

Did I say outside of the CR?

Remember what we;ve beed discussing now...? 1.Well that's true but it also proves that he IS the sword(s).

2.No, but I'm saying that although he possesses knowledge, he has never really shown the ability to use it in ways he could like Ganon has, who has also been around for hundreds of years.

3.Well, alright I'll take your word for it cause I'm lazy but really that kinda shows Zas' stupidity(I know he's intelligent, I mean common sense) I coulda told him that SE and SC combined would be too strong for him to handle.

4.I know but your choice of words was kinda iffy and made me think you might be talkin about even outside of CR.

Darkstorm Zero
1.Well that's true but it also proves that he IS the sword(s).

Then it also means that the Sword should have no problem accessing all of it's own power.

2.No, but I'm saying that although he possesses knowledge, he has never really shown the ability to use it in ways he could like Ganon has, who has also been around for hundreds of years.

SE has been around for several thousand years. And is strong enough now to challenge theOlympian gods apparently (Thats why Aries wants it...)

3.Well, alright I'll take your word for it cause I'm lazy but really that kinda shows Zas' stupidity(I know he's intelligent, I mean common sense) I coulda told him that SE and SC combined would be too strong for him to handle.

*Shrugs* you wanna try telling a 2000 year old Warrior Mage he's wrong?

4.I know but your choice of words was kinda iffy and made me think you might be talkin about even outside of CR.

No, In CR he may be effectively omnipotent, in the real world, he's not omnipotent, but remains incredibly powerful .

Violent2Dope
Then it also means that the Sword should have no problem accessing all of it's own power.

SE has been around for several thousand years. And is strong enough now to challenge theOlympian gods apparently (Thats why Aries wants it...)

*Shrugs* you wanna try telling a 2000 year old Warrior Mage he's wrong?

No, In CR he may be effectively omnipotent, in the real world, he's not omnipotent, but remains incredibly powerful . 1.Yep, I was only pointing out he was infact the sword.

2.Well, really there's no telling exactly how old Ganon is as there is no official Zelda timeline, but we were talkin about his intelligence btw, I know it has grown strong enough to challenge the Gods, but that doesn't make it invincible as Olympian Gods are neither Omnipotent or Omniscient, and Ganon has been called a God before.

3.Why not? if someone smart as that wants death that bad, it must be great.

4.Agreed.

Darkstorm Zero
1.Yep, I was only pointing out he was infact the sword.

2.Well, really there's no telling exactly how old Ganon is as there is no official Zelda timeline, but we were talkin about his intelligence btw, I know it has grown strong enough to challenge the Gods, but that doesn't make it invincible as Olympian Gods are neither Omnipotent or Omniscient, and Ganon has been called a God before.

3.Why not? if someone smart as that wants death that bad, it must be great.

4.Agreed.

#2: A lot of those games operate on aternate timelines though...

And Some of the Olympians are actually completely omnipotent, but the majority are not. This also depends on what your using for reference.

As for Intelligence, it doesn't take much smarts to know how to kill someone with a huge assed power sword and you've got all the power you'd ever EVER need to kill whatever you wanted.

However, this is not an indication of intelligence, as we simply don't know what scale NT's real intelligence is at. The very fact that the SE has displayed cunning, tactical and strateigic brilliance, and well thought out plans in the past leads me to conclude that NT would be just as intelligenc now as it was before becoming NT. Intelligence doesn't just dissapear for no reason.

#3: Because he'd kill you for interfearing stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
#2: A lot of those games operate on aternate timelines though...

And Some of the Olympians are actually completely omnipotent, but the majority are not. This also depends on what your using for reference.

As for Intelligence, it doesn't take much smarts to know how to kill someone with a huge assed power sword and you've got all the power you'd ever EVER need to kill whatever you wanted.

However, this is not an indication of intelligence, as we simply don't know what scale NT's real intelligence is at. The very fact that the SE has displayed cunning, tactical and strateigic brilliance, and well thought out plans in the past leads me to conclude that NT would be just as intelligenc now as it was before becoming NT. Intelligence doesn't just dissapear for no reason.

#3: Because he'd kill you for interfearing stick out tongue 1.I don't think Zelda does, it's a confirmed fact that TP, OoT, and WW are the same timeline. Which Olympians are omnipotent? I've always had an interest in the mythology surrounding them(mostly greek) and nver have I heard of any of them being omnipotent.

2.I've never seen NM or Cervantes show alot of intelligence as well.

3.Read my post again and think long and hard on what I was trying to say.

Darkstorm Zero
1.I don't think Zelda does, it's a confirmed fact that TP, OoT, and WW are the same timeline. Which Olympians are omnipotent? I've always had an interest in the mythology surrounding them(mostly greek) and nver have I heard of any of them being omnipotent.

Zeus is, I think.

And the two original creators are, the ones that spawned the Titans.

2.I've never seen NM or Cervantes show alot of intelligence as well.

Cervantes did, he basically ran the atlantic for 10 years solo without even being spotted by those he didn't intend to consume. Thats some sailing and strategic skill.

Nightmare was the one that had ensnared Ivy and Astaroth in his original ploy.

3.Read my post again and think long and hard on what I was trying to say.

I don't get it.

Violent2Dope
Zeus is, I think.

And the two original creators are, the ones that spawned the Titans.

Cervantes did, he basically ran the atlantic for 10 years solo without even being spotted by those he didn't intend to consume. Thats some sailing and strategic skill.

Nightmare was the one that had ensnared Ivy and Astaroth in his original ploy.

I don't get it. 1. Zeus is not, as if he was defeating Typhon(greatest and most terrible of the Titans, made by Gaia for revenge against Zeus for killing the giants I think) would have been a simple task as omnipotence in definition is endless power with no bounderies, you could turn a mountain into a fish. I think they don't count(The two creators) as Olympians however.

2.Alright, I'll concede the SE not using intelligence point, but his intelligence and cunning still have yet to equal Ganon's.

3.Then you don't have the right to!mad

Tallis
I'm and avid Ganon fan but as much as it pains me to sa it, Night Terror RoXx his SoXx

Darkstorm Zero
1. Zeus is not, as if he was defeating Typhon(greatest and most terrible of the Titans, made by Gaia for revenge against Zeus for killing the giants I think) would have been a simple task as omnipotence in definition is endless power with no bounderies, you could turn a mountain into a fish. I think they don't count (The two creators) as Olympians however.

It's hard to define omnipotence though, since we have to think of it in mortal terms.

But I think this has run offtopic, since Ganon wasn't said to be omnipotent either, and certainly not strong enough to challenge the Olympians, or the Goddesses of Hyrule either.

2.Alright, I'll concede the SE not using intelligence point, but his intelligence and cunning still have yet to equal Ganon's.

There is one very hefty difference though, and thats the level of overall power and skill.

Why thinkof a complicated plan when you simply have the power to crush your opponents? smokin'

3.Then you don't have the right to!mad

Then why bother quoting it to me? confused

Violent2Dope
It's hard to define omnipotence though, since we have to think of it in mortal terms.

But I think this has run offtopic, since Ganon wasn't said to be omnipotent either, and certainly not strong enough to challenge the Olympians, or the Goddesses of Hyrule either.

There is one very hefty difference though, and thats the level of overall power and skill.

Why thinkof a complicated plan when you simply have the power to crush your opponents? smokin'

Then why bother quoting it to me? confused 1.I gave you the definition of omnipotence last post, and omnipotence can't be set on mortal terms, as not mortal can wield it. And no Ganon is not truly omnipotent, but he comes closer to it that SE. Also, why do you think the Olympians are so great? I see no reason why Ganon(or NT) can't challenge them, Ganon has the power of a God after all.

2.I still have yet to believe NT is even more powerful than Ganon, and smarts help alot in fights, while NT will be trying to kill Ganon with one shot blows, Ganon will use superior speed to get small shots in that can't kill in one blow, but after a while these minor injuries will slow him down and will let Ganon go for the kill. That's an example of how smarts would play in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.