General Zod vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Fight takes place on a mountain.

Who wins?

quanchi112
darkseid

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
darkseid

Darkseid can't beat Supes, but he can beat General Zod?

Kurash
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Darkseid can't beat Supes, but he can beat General Zod?

Forum Rules:
Bloodlust
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Therefore no jobbing or PIS which means Darkseid at his true power which would stomp Zod and Supes

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Kurash
Forum Rules:
Bloodlust
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Therefore no jobbing or PIS which means Darkseid at his true power which would stomp Zod and Supes

No, trust me....I understand that DS would rape Supes or Zod all day long. I was just directing that comment at Quanchi. He doesn't think DS can get the job done against Superman. But, he thinks DS can beat Zod. I was just calling him on it.

Kurash
No, trust me....I understand that DS would rape Supes or Zod all day long. I was just directing that comment at Quanchi. He doesn't think DS can get the job done against Superman. But, he thinks DS can beat Zod. I was just calling him on it.

my apologies then

quanchi112
Darkseid can't beat Supes, but he can beat General Zod? what is it that u dont understand about different characters matchuing up differently with different people. supes isnt better than darkseid all out but he can beat him and has. supes is darkseids superior in hand to hand fighting. darkseid rapes general zod.

starking
what is it that u dont understand about different characters matchuing up differently with different people. supes isnt better than darkseid all out but he can beat him and has. supes is darkseids superior in hand to hand fighting. darkseid rapes general zod. So according to your logic, if a tiger can beat a squirrel, then the squirrel has a shot, at taking on an elephant. huh

charlemagne9746
what is it that u dont understand about different characters matchuing up differently with different people. supes isnt better than darkseid all out but he can beat him and has. supes is darkseids superior in hand to hand fighting. darkseid rapes general zod.

General Zod and Supes have the same powers...being Kryptonians. Zod is said to be slightly stronger, in fact...and has hurt Supes before. But DS rapes him every time...and not Supes?

quanchi112
General Zod and Supes have the same powers...being Kryptonians. Zod is said to be slightly stronger, in fact...and has hurt Supes before. But DS rapes him every time...and not Supes? supes has done far more than zod. just becuz u basically have the same powers doesnt mean u are the same exact person. supermans a badass. zod loses and quit easily to ds. wink

charlemagne9746
supes has done far more than thanos. just becuz u basically have the same powers doesnt mean u are the same exact person. supermans a badass. thanos loses and quit easily to ds. wink

agreed

starking
supes has done far more than zod. just becuz u basically have the same powers doesnt mean u are the same exact person. supermans a badass. zod loses and quit easily to ds. wink Originally posted by starking
So according to your logic, if a tiger can beat a squirrel, then the squirrel has a shot, at taking on an elephant. huh

TricksterPriest
Wow Quan. You could have just said that Zod beats Darkseid. then we'd have laughed. But to say that Darkseid beats Zod and yet loses to Superman.......... thumb down that's just sad.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by starking
So according to your logic, if a tiger can beat a squirrel, then the squirrel has a shot, at taking on an elephant. huh

If it's Tippy - Toe or Monkey Joe.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If it's Tippy - Toe or Monkey Joe.

Damn squirrels. durfist

UniOmni
I doubt Zod has the familiarity that Superman uses to his advantage when it comes to Darky.

Plus, Superman is a weird kryptonian.

He's died 3 times already.

Not to mention, Darkseid still gets the clearcut majority from Superman in my eyes.

He just might lose 2-3 out of the ten fights, is all.

Darkseid 9/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wow Quan. You could have just said that Zod beats Darkseid. then we'd have laughed. But to say that Darkseid beats Zod and yet loses to Superman.......... thumb down that's just sad. no it isnt. have u not read the comics where ds gets assraped by supes. oh thats right ur in denial. whatever happened to ur freind that u were gonna tell to come and argue with me on here. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.