Darkseid vs Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A[BAW]Endrict
Fight on Apokolips.

Can Darkseid beat up his old man or does his ass get beaten in?

TricksterPriest
He's getting his ass beaten in. haermm

charlemagne9746
True...Khan is more powerful overall. However, DS does have the ability to kill Khan.

guy222
Originally posted by AEndrict
Fight on Apokolips.

Can Darkseid beat up his old man or does his ass get beaten in?

DS loses

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
True...Khan is more powerful overall. However, DS does have the ability to kill Khan.

Father-son clause. Darkseid never found a way around it. Is that off for this fight? shifty

A[BAW]Endrict
Yes...but WTF is that?

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Father-son clause. Darkseid never found a way around it. Is that off for this fight? shifty

It seems that every new generation of New Gods gets progressively weaker. Yuga>DS>Orion and Kalibak. Do you know who Yuga Khan's father was...and how uber he was? I don't know if it was ever stated on panel.

quanchi112
yuga khan crushes ds. absolute curbstomp.

Nikkolas
Orion will kill Darkseid so your theory fails.

But Khan destroys him.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Orion will kill Darkseid so your theory fails.

But Khan destroys him.

I know Orion is fated to kill DS. But, DS is still greater than Orion in total power. Same way with Yuga Khan. Yuga is more powerful than DS...but DS does possess the power to kill his father...if there was no father-son clause.

quanchi112
I know Orion is fated to kill DS. But, DS is still greater than Orion in total power. Same way with Yuga Khan. Yuga is more powerful than DS...but DS does possess the power to kill his father...if there was no father-son clause. ds isnt strong enough to break the clause but orion is. its that simple. wink

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
ds isnt strong enough to break the clause but orion is. its that simple. wink

You can't say that...Orion hasn't killed him yet...so, you do not have an idea how that will play out. It has nothing to do with strength anyway.

quanchi112
You can't say that...Orion hasn't killed him yet...so, you do not have an idea how that will play out. It has nothing to do with strength anyway. ds needed orions help to beat the afther son clause thing in the yuga khan story. yuga khan did things in that story that made ds look like a weak little man. yuga khan was a terror and took over in like a minute. darkseid knew he was coming and his prep failed miserably.

charlemagne9746
ds needed orions help to beat the afther son clause thing in the yuga khan story. yuga khan did things in that story that made ds look like a weak little man. yuga khan was a terror and took over in like a minute. darkseid knew he was coming and his prep failed miserably.

Of course Yuga is more powerful than DS...just as DS is more powerful than Orion.

Thanos is more powerful than Drax...but, that didn't stop Drax from killing Thanos, eh?

quanchi112
Of course Yuga is more powerful than DS...just as DS is more powerful than Orion.

Thanos is more powerful than Drax...but, that didn't stop Drax from killing Thanos, eh? drax cheapshotted him. darkseid has been always slated to die at orions hands and i bet it wont be a cheapshot. u know u havent seen the last of thanos yet. wink

charlemagne9746
drax cheapshotted him. darkseid has been always slated to die at orions hands and i bet it wont be a cheapshot. u know u havent seen the last of thanos yet. wink

doesn't matter....Drax still killed him. Hasn't Thanos always been slated to be killed by Drax?

How bout when Squirrel Girl beat Thanos...no cheapshot there.

How bout when Spidey beat Firelord?

Batman kicking Spectre?

Superman struggling with Lex?

Inferior opponents can and do get shots on more powerful beings. That is comics for you. DS is far more powerful than Orion is...you can not debate that....yet, Orion will kill DS at some point in time.

quanchi112
doesn't matter....Drax still killed him. Hasn't Thanos always been slated to be killed by Drax?

Batman kicking Spectre?

Inferior opponents can and do get shots on more powerful beings. That is comics for you. DS is far more powerful than Orion is...you can not debate that....yet, Orion will kill DS at some point in time. [/QUOTEwhen squirrel girl beat him that was pis. that comic cannot be taken serioulsy. drax cheapshotted him. and when thanos comes back ill say i told u so. drax was created to destroy him he wasnt fated to actually do it. ds is fated to die. anyways yuga khan beats ds badly here.

charlemagne9746

Batman kicking Spectre?

Inferior opponents can and do get shots on more powerful beings. That is comics for you. DS is far more powerful than Orion is...you can not debate that....yet, Orion will kill DS at some point in time.

I hope Thanos does come back...i actually like him. I just like DS better

laughing

If you don't take the squirrel girl loss seriously...i'm not gonna take the DS losses seriously

big grin

quanchi112
I hope Thanos does come back...i actually like him. I just like DS better

laughing

If you don't take the squirrel girl loss seriously...i'm not gonna take the DS losses seriously

big grin well i heard ds was mugged by two thugs in a jack kirby book. do u count that. i mean ds creator wrote that one.

Deathstroke
Yuga Khan wins

Symmetric Chaos
well i heard ds was mugged by two thugs in a jack kirby book. do u count that. i mean ds creator wrote that one.

I'd like to know the context behind that actually.

charlemagne9746
well i heard ds was mugged by two thugs in a jack kirby book. do u count that. i mean ds creator wrote that one.

And Thanos rides around in helicopters robbing banks and fighting street level guys..lol

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'd like to know the context behind that actually.
Me too, i would love to bring that up in the Odin, Darkseid thread shifty

charlemagne9746
then you'd have to bring up the instance where Jubilee punked Odin before

laughing

Priest
then you'd have to bring up the instance where Jubilee punked Odin before

laughing
disgust

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Priest
disgust

Nah..never happened...i'm just bullshittin' there

laughing

quanchi112
And Thanos rides around in helicopters robbing banks and fighting street level guys..lol well kirby wrote that mugging. correct. if he did this then it stands as he is ds creator, we cant call it pis if kirby wrote this. its his character. wink

Priest
Nah..never happened...i'm just bullshittin' there

laughing not funny, i was seriously disgusted, i didn't even want a issue number so i can look at it my selfembarrasment
stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
laughing Regarding Orion: the reason the father-son clause isn't active, is because Orion is technically the son of Highfather due to the treaty. Hence, Orion can kill Darkseid potentially.

quanchi112
this thread is so unfair for darkseid.....he gets his ass whooped and has no chance. i dont know if two ds's could even win. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.