Buffy vs Blade!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
The hunter becomes the hunted!!! who dies!!!????

Entity
Is this movie Blade or comic Blade?

Cause if its comic Blade than we have a fight.
If its movie Blade tha b*tch dies!

btw. Angel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buffy!

charlemagne9746
Blade would kill Buffy and Angel...at the same time

charlemagne9746
I'd like to see Blade take on Michael, Marcus, or Viktor from Underworld though...damn that would be good.

Grinning Goku
Blade. No question.

Hitman911
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Blade would kill Buffy and Angel...at the same time

I dunno Angel is pretty nasty!!

snoopdogg
Blade wins.

SmellyDogFart
Blade

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by SmellyDogFart
Blade

love your user name, man thumb up

Hitman911
It should have been Blade vs Lorne's "sleep"

SmellyDogFart
love your user name, man thumb up

Thank you cool

Entity
Blade would kill Buffy and Angel...at the same time Dude no offense but Angel is just a badass.
And if its Angelus, well thats just a whole new kinda of oh shit!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Buffy was a good show. Shame its not on anymore. Blade wins.

charlemagne9746
Angel is a spinoff of Buffy...I know that. Didn't Buffy defeat Angel before...in her series?

Hitman911
Angel is a spinoff of Buffy...I know that. Didn't Buffy defeat Angel before...in her series?
yup then they fell in love. eek!

Hercules
Angel says Buffy is stronger than him, Buffy pwned Angelus too, how is Angel>>>>>>>>Buffy?

Besides Spike handed Angel his ass at the end of the last Series!

Edit Oh yeah Blade still wins, he has too much of an arsenal of weaponry is probably as strong, easily as fast and a little more skilled.

Entity
Originally posted by Hercules
Angel says Buffy is stronger than him, Buffy pwned Angelus too, how is Angel>>>>>>>>Buffy?

Besides Spike handed Angel his ass at the end of the last Series!

Edit Oh yeah Blade still wins, he has too much of an arsenal of weaponry is probably as strong, easily as fast and a little more skilled. Strength is hardly all there is to a fight. Both Angel and Angelus have defeated Buffy as well. I say Angel is greater than Buffy because he's been doing stuff like that for a couple hundred years and has faced on regular occasions people Buffy has barely defeated or only beat with his and her friend's help.

And Yes Spike did rough Angel up a bit once in the last series but he was being mentally screwed with and the whole fight was set up to mess with his head without either him or Spike knowing about it. They were both just pawns that time. And how many times has Angel owned Spike before that one? confused

Blade vs Buffy - Yea he's as strong and fast as her. Even much greater in the movie by far. And your right he's definitely got a better arsenal.

Blade vs Angel - They are about even in every category. Semi equal Strength, speed, and reflexes. Hell Blade experience is almost equal to Angel considering how many years he spent just in seclusion form the world after the regained his soul and conscience. All and all it would depend on which versions.

Angelus = Movie Blade > Angel > Comic Blade! IMO

Tazer
Yo.

in the season 2 finale, when Buffy & Angelus fought heb had a chance to end it IIRC, but wanted to make a show of beating her; she went on the win the "re-match".

Tazer

Hitman911
Blade would kill Buffy and Angel...at the same time laughing laughing out loud

boriquaking55
movie blade is badass - he'd slap down buffy & angel.

edit: I don't really follow Buffyverse, in fact I dislike Whedon so I know I'm biased.

Hitman911
Angel's got madd experience!!!

Hercules
Originally posted by Entity
Strength is hardly all there is to a fight. Both Angel and Angelus have defeated Buffy as well. I say Angel is greater than Buffy because he's been doing stuff like that for a couple hundred years and has faced on regular occasions people Buffy has barely defeated or only beat with his and her friend's help.

And Yes Spike did rough Angel up a bit once in the last series but he was being mentally screwed with and the whole fight was set up to mess with his head without either him or Spike knowing about it. They were both just pawns that time. And how many times has Angel owned Spike before that one? confused

Blade vs Buffy - Yea he's as strong and fast as her. Even much greater in the movie by far. And your right he's definitely got a better arsenal.

Blade vs Angel - They are about even in every category. Semi equal Strength, speed, and reflexes. Hell Blade experience is almost equal to Angel considering how many years he spent just in seclusion form the world after the regained his soul and conscience. All and all it would depend on which versions.

Angelus = Movie Blade > Angel > Comic Blade! IMO

Everyone roughed up Spike as he was teh jobber before he gained his soul.

I find it funny how the only Vampire to kill not one but two slayers hand to hand folds so easily to Angel and Buffy.

IIRC Spike beat Angel cause according to Angel he wanted it more, it also proved that Spike with a purpose is bad ass.

Even with the Experience I don't see Angel as >>>>>>Buffy, he could possibly be slightly above her hand to hand wise but your first post suggested that he was leagues ahead of her which he cleary is not.

Angel proved he could handle a slayer when he took on Faith but I wouldn't say he was leagues ahead of Buffy or Faith.

I think Buffy would fair better against Blade than Angel or Angleus, just based on the fact that all Blades arsenal is for taking Vampires down and taking them down fast.

Movie Blades taken on Dracula hand to hand as well as Reapers and Frost, Angelus or Angel isn't in their league imo.

quanchi112
blade with ease

Hitman911
Originally posted by Hercules
Everyone roughed up Spike as he was teh jobber before he gained his soul.

I find it funny how the only Vampire to kill not one but two slayers hand to hand folds so easily to Angel and Buffy.

IIRC Spike beat Angel cause according to Angel he wanted it more, it also proved that Spike with a purpose is bad ass.

Even with the Experience I don't see Angel as >>>>>>Buffy, he could possibly be slightly above her hand to hand wise but your first post suggested that he was leagues ahead of her which he cleary is not.

Angel proved he could handle a slayer when he took on Faith but I wouldn't say he was leagues ahead of Buffy or Faith.

I think Buffy would fair better against Blade than Angel or Angleus, just based on the fact that all Blades arsenal is for taking Vampires down and taking them down fast.

Movie Blades taken on Dracula hand to hand as well as Reapers and Frost, Angelus or Angel isn't in their league imo.

Exactly!!! Half of Blades arsenal is built to destroy the undead. Last time I checked Blade is Still a vamp. A daywalker yes? Was it ever confirmed that he CAN be killed with a stake to the heart? If yes then why can't Buffy get 5 or 6/10?

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Hitman911
Exactly!!! Half of Blades arsenal is built to destroy the undead. Last time I checked Blade is Still a vamp. A daywalker yes? Was it ever confirmed that he CAN be killed with a stake to the heart? If yes then why can't Buffy get 5 or 6/10?

Those weapons Blade has can easily kill a human too...those bullets are still sharp...Buffy couldn't stand up to that. That sword would slice her in half too. If you look at on screen skill....Buffy is so much slower than Blade...Blade could dice her up before she knew what hit her.

The Pict

Not a chance, Buffy took Angelus down in just the second series, just after she killed The Judge (heh) and she wasn't even very skilled then.

While Blade takes the majority Buffy could pull off a couple of wins IMO.

Hitman911
Don't underestimate the Slayer!!! If Blade was a bad guy he would die like the rest!!!

2damnloud
Buffy beat the shit out of that God who was maybe about as strong as Superman.

She could also get the Scooby gang to do research on Blade, then there's the magik etc.

The Pict
Originally posted by 2damnloud

haermm

2damnloud
Originally posted by The Pict
haermm

smokin'

Hitman911
Originally posted by 2damnloud

She could also get the Scooby gang to do research on Blade, then there's the magik etc. yes

2damnloud
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DqK7EirlcCo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j2gUSMqLdww

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XeWRikcTVRM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=thCfzTXAzZ4&mode=related&search=

Hitman911
Buffy!! FTW!

xjustice69x
is this blood diped blade? eek! laughing

Entity
OK I'll admit Angel isn't like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Buffy. That was mostly just my opinion of them and a comment about them altogether. Actually in skill and all I'd say its more accurately Angel >> Buffy. Maybe a even slighter than that. Its was mostly just a statement I didn't expect to be analyzed so closely. Anyway

Yea Buffy's beat some badasses but so has Angel and they've both worked each other over a few times but Angelus had owned Buffy and just toyed with her during his whole run basically. Which shows that allot of her beating him is really just about Angel's natural holding back. And if Angel/Angelus ever really let lose and didn't want to play games but just to have her dead. I'm bettin she'd either be dead or so close she'd wanna be.

As for Buffy taken out Blade so easily because she'd made to kill vampires. Well normally I'd agree with your logic. Because on the surface it sounds pretty damn concrete and sound but if you know your vampires then you also know were talking about 2 entirely different breeds. Buffy has tons of experience dealing with her vamps which just says to me she'd attack Blade with the same strategy. If she does that she's gonna die. One because marvel's vamps aren't anything like Buffy's and wood ain't gonna do squat. Neither is crosses, or holy water. Not even to mention the fact Blade is immune to all their weaknesses anyway. So all she can do to kill him would be either decapitate him or burn his ass and the fire would take to long for someone like Blade.

Same goes with either Blade or Angelus fighting each other. They don't know each other like they would think they did.

starlock
I will admit to not picking up recent blade comics(art is terrible)

Buffy beats comic blade...based on previous blade comics and his appearences...imo

bobbi
I'm a big fan of the Buffy series but movie Blade anyway (I don't really know the comics) would beat her due to his weapons alone. All buffy really has is a stake.

If it was hand to hand, that's tougher. I would give buffy the strength advantage. she has bent metal with her bare hands before, punch through brick, etc. Blade seems to have better skill though. If this was on a tv show or something I would say buffy wins cus she seems to have more "i'm beaten half to death but I suddenly find the strength to kill my opponent in 1 hit" but in a neutral arena i'd give a slight majority to blade. (Been a long time since I saw the movies though I can be swayed either way

Thanos_THOTU

Hitman911
Does anyone know Blade's weaknesses.???

Entity
Does anyone know Blade's weaknesses.??? I just always assumed it was only things that both humans and vampires are vulnerable to.

ex. Silver Stake through the heart. Thou both sides may cancel this out entirely.
Decapitation. He ain't surviving that.
Fire. Can't see him surviving that unless he just get out in time.

Thats about all I can think of. confused

Hitman911
Comic Blade
Blade possesses superhuman strength and stamina, heightened senses, and a rapid healing factor. He is immune to the effects of normal vampire bites, ages very slowly, and can sense supernatural activity. He is an extraordinary martial artist, swordsman, and marksman.

Movie Blade
In the films and TV series, Blade is depicted as possessing superhuman abilities equal to those of normal vampires, but yet none of the vampire's weaknesses besides the thirst for blood. Blade has superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes and senses. He also has a healing factor, but this does not retard his aging. He can walk in sunlight, though it causes some discomfort and he must wear sunglasses. He is a master of martial arts and weaponry ranging from his acid-etched titanium sword and glaive to a MAC-10 automatic pistol. Blade can speak Czech, Russian and to a degree the Vampire language, and he has a great deal of knowledge about hunting vampires.

Either versions of Blade represent nothing that Buffy has Slaughtered in times past. It was never stated that he is considered undead thus IS more human than vamp. He's technically a low grade super-human. He has NO experiance fighting the type of demons and monstars Buffy solos on the reg. Buffy 6/10

grey fox
Comic Blade
Blade possesses superhuman strength and stamina, heightened senses, and a rapid healing factor. He is immune to the effects of normal vampire bites, ages very slowly, and can sense supernatural activity. He is an extraordinary martial artist, swordsman, and marksman.

Movie Blade
In the films and TV series, Blade is depicted as possessing superhuman abilities equal to those of normal vampires, but yet none of the vampire's weaknesses besides the thirst for blood. Blade has superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes and senses. He also has a healing factor, but this does not retard his aging. He can walk in sunlight, though it causes some discomfort and he must wear sunglasses. He is a master of martial arts and weaponry ranging from his acid-etched titanium sword and glaive to a MAC-10 automatic pistol. Blade can speak Czech, Russian and to a degree the Vampire language, and he has a great deal of knowledge about hunting vampires.

Either versions of Blade represent nothing that Buffy has Slaughtered in times past. It was never stated that he is considered undead thus IS more human than vamp. He's technically a low grade super-human. He has NO experiance fighting the type of demons and monstars Buffy solos on the reg. Buffy 6/10

Blade murders her.

8/10 her fights against 'mosnters' were humanoid demons no stronger then 3-5 tonners and anything stronger she took out with cheapness or off-screen.

Hitman911
3-5 tonners are no big deal..............NOT!!!
Were talking about Demons stronger than Batman, Captain America, and Wolverine COMBINED!!!!! When has Blade ever beaten any one who can lift a car? Im not saying that Buffy>>>>>Blade. Im just saying that you can't ignore the quality of opposition. Buffy would OOOWWWNNN all of Blade's adversaries. Im not sure I can say the same for Blade.

Entity
Well Blade has taken on Spidey a few times and he's pretty damn strong.

C. Jack Harness
Is this movie Blade or comic Blade?

Cause if its comic Blade than we have a fight.
If its movie Blade tha b*tch dies!

Angel pwns. There is no better vampire.

Entity
Originally posted by C. Jack Harness
Angel pwns. There is no better vampire. Angelus! ftw.

Symmetric Chaos

Alucard. Cooler, scarier and more powerful in every way.

Hitman911
Morbius FTW!!!!!

Hitman911
Well Blade has taken on Spidey a few times and he's pretty damn strong. laughing

C. Jack Harness
Angelus! ftw.

No doubt.

No vampire can match.

pr1983
blade>angelus>angel>spike>buffy... imo.

C. Jack Harness
Angel > Spike > Blade > Buffy.

pr1983
Angel > Spike > Blade > Buffy.

blade have his equipment? if he does, i can't see angel dodging him... angel has been hit by bullets and weapons before by much less skilled opponents...

C. Jack Harness
Originally posted by pr1983
blade have his equipment? if he does, i can't see angel dodging him... angel has been hit by bullets and weapons before by much less skilled opponents...

Thats not who would win. Thats who I like.

But I think Angel can take more so its a pretty hard fight.

pr1983
Thats not who would win. Thats who I like.

But I think Angel can take more so its a pretty hard fight.

oh, lol, mine is:

angel>blade>spike>buffy...

only cos angel is a hell of alot more witty...

i think blade would kill him in a fight though... blade seems alot more skilled than angel to me... but that says more about how good blade is, considering how good angel/angelus is...

snoopdogg

Either versions of Blade represent nothing that Buffy has Slaughtered in times past. It was never stated that he is considered undead thus IS more human than vamp. He's technically a low grade super-human. He has NO experiance fighting the type of demons and monstars Buffy solos on the reg. Buffy 6/10 Maybe you should read more comics with Blade in them.

C. Jack Harness
oh, lol, mine is:

angel>blade>spike>buffy...

only cos angel is a hell of alot more witty...

i think blade would kill him in a fight though... blade seems alot more skilled than angel to me... but that says more about how good blade is, considering how good angel/angelus is...

Angel is hella funny. Its great when hes in that demon dimension in the sun, I never saw him so happy, like a kid. laughing out loud

Thats true, but I am struggling to belief Blade can take the beatings Angel has. The fight with Spike to have a soul or whatever was brutal, I can't see Blade surviving that, but I could be wrong.

Entity
There's a reason Angelus is suppose to be the worse vampire in history and Spike is known as the second. wink

C. Jack Harness
He was badass indeed but I never got that interested in him. As Angel he rains supreme.

pr1983
Angel is hella funny. Its great when hes in that demon dimension in the sun, I never saw him so happy, like a kid. laughing out loud

Thats true, but I am struggling to belief Blade can take the beatings Angel has. The fight with Spike to have a soul or whatever was brutal, I can't see Blade surviving that, but I could be wrong.

blade had an aweosme fight with nomak, and he took a hell of a beating... the same thing with frost... blade can take a hell of alot of damage...

There's a reason Angelus is suppose to be the worse vampire in history and Spike is known as the second. wink

thats in joss whedon's univerese, not blade's one... stick out tongue

He was badass indeed but I never got that interested in him. As Angel he rains supreme.

angelus is great though... in season 3 when they took his soul, and he just verbally owned everyone... t'was awesome...

Entity
And what about the hundreds of years Angel spent in a hell dimension. He had to be a hard ass to come outta that and ever regain his sanity.

pr1983
And what about the hundreds of years Angel spent in a hell dimension. He had to be a hard ass to come outta that and ever regain his sanity.

he was tortured nonstop... he wasnt exactly fighting much... true, he has an exceptional amount of mental strength, but i just don't think he's physically able to take on blade... i'd fancy his chances more than those of spike or buffy though...

C. Jack Harness
blade had an aweosme fight with nomak, and he took a hell of a beating... the same thing with frost... blade can take a hell of alot of damage...

thats in joss whedon's univerese, not blade's one... stick out tongue

angelus is great though... in season 3 when they took his soul, and he just verbally owned everyone... t'was awesome...

I shall have to see that fight, sounds good.

Everyone? Damn I am picking up season 3. I missed a few. sad

pr1983
I shall have to see that fight, sounds good.

Everyone? Damn I am picking up season 3. I missed a few. sad

aww, season 3 is one of the best... it peaks half-way through with the beast as the bad guy, those episodes are some of the best...

C. Jack Harness
aww, season 3 is one of the best... it peaks half-way through with the beast as the bad guy, those episodes are some of the best...

OK Must watch now.

My mother found every season on tape but didn't buy. mad

Do you remember his son?

Kickass. cool

Connor I think his name was.

Hitman911
Lorne's sleep would own Blade!!

pr1983
OK Must watch now.

Do you remember his son?

Kickass. cool

Connor I think his name was.

can't stand connor... at all...

Lorne's sleep would own Blade!!

maybe...

C. Jack Harness
can't stand connor... at all...

maybe...

Why? To moany?

pr1983
Why? To moany?

yeah, and too androgynous...

C. Jack Harness
yeah, and too androgynous...

To what?

You now found out I am an idiot lol.

pr1983
To what?

You now found out I am an idiot lol.

androgynous is someone that you find hard to tell their gender... a masculine looking woman or a feminine looking man...

C. Jack Harness
androgynous is someone that you find hard to tell their gender... a masculine looking woman or a feminine looking man... Oh.

He is kinda girly looking ain't he. stick out tongue

pr1983
Oh.

He is kinda girly looking ain't he. stick out tongue

i generally don't mind, but as a hero, just doesn't work for me...

C. Jack Harness
i generally don't mind, but as a hero, just doesn't work for me...

He was a sucky hero anyway.

Hitman911
Connor vs Blade!!!!

pr1983
He was a sucky hero anyway.

yup, a second rate angel...

C. Jack Harness
yup, a second rate angel...

Maybe even...Dare I say it. A second rate Spike.

But Spike pwns.

What happened to his film?

pr1983
Connor vs Blade!!!!

hysterical

pr1983
Maybe even...Dare I say it. A second rate Spike.

But Spike pwns.

What happened to his film?

still in the works as far as i know...

C. Jack Harness
hysterical laughing out loud Agreed.

Entity
OK Must watch now.

Do you remember his son?

Kickass. cool

Connor I think his name was. Yea I've got the whole Angel series and almost bought the first couple of Buffy just cause he was in it.

And yea Connor was almost as kick ass as Angel.
Too bad they didn't use him more on the show. He had allot more potential than they allowed him.

C. Jack Harness
He was an impressive fighter but nothing to Angel.

Hitman911
Buffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Connor!!!!!!!!!

pr1983
Buffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Connor!!!!!!!!!

Hitman911>>>>>>>>>>Connor... stick out tongue

Hitman911

Hitman911>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT with IG,UN,ADD, STD's, with some PCP on the side all while playing PSP and watching MTV on my LCD!!!!!! Happy Dance

C. Jack Harness

Pr >> Horse

I fail. sad

pr1983
Hitman911>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT with IG,UN,ADD, STD's, with some PCP on the side all while playing PSP and watching MTV on my LCD!!!!!! Happy Dance

indeed... de?

pr1983
Pr >> Horse

I fail. sad

laughing

C. Jack Harness
laughing

Maybe I don't fail. eek!

pr1983
Maybe I don't fail. eek!

i'd rather have a tougher enemy than a horse tho... stick out tongue

C. Jack Harness
i'd rather have a tougher enemy than a horse tho... stick out tongue

My mother? big grin

pr1983
My mother? big grin

more comic centric... stick out tongue

i'm a big guy, and i don't fight women... stick out tongue

C. Jack Harness
I would say fight me but I tend to bite the ankles.

pr1983
I would say fight me but I tend to bite the ankles.

lookaround

C. Jack Harness
Frightented much? evil face

pr1983
Frightented much? evil face

more freaked than frightened... stick out tongue

C. Jack Harness
Well I am half way there lol.

pr1983
Well I am half way there lol.

yup...

Hitman911
Buffy 6/10

grey fox

laughing

There are SEVERAL better vampires...

C. Jack Harness
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

There are SEVERAL better vampires...

Pfft you know nothing.

Angel not only kicks the demons as but their grandmothers ass.

Martian_mind
They make a caramel coloured baby love

C. Jack Harness
Originally posted by Martian_mind
They make a caramel coloured baby love That made so little sense I am going to cry.

Hitman911
Buffy= Angel/Angelus>Blade>Morbius>Hannibal Lechter

Entity
Hey! mad
Don't belittle Hannibal. With just a little bit of talk he'd pwn god knows who all. I'd say him and Angelus are pretty close in the mind f*ck department.

Hitman911
Hey! mad
Don't belittle Hannibal. With just a little bit of talk he'd pwn god knows who all. I'd say him and Angelus are pretty close in the mind f*ck department. rock
Mind f*ck FTW!!!!!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Martian_mind
They make a caramel coloured baby love laughing smokin'

grey fox
Pfft you know nothing.

Angel not only kicks the demons as but their grandmothers ass.

Both Alucards
Kain
Saya
Even Marvels basic comic Vampires are superior.

Hitman911
Originally posted by grey fox
Both Alucards
Kain
Saya
Even Marvels basic comic Vampires are superior.

WTF????
Morbius<<<<Angelus

srankmissingnin
It took Angel, an other vampire, a demon and Gun to move a 1 ton casket... and they were struggling. Angel is a pussy. Buffy is a pussy. Spike is bad-ass. Blade would demolish Buffy, Spike and Angel at the same time.

Nuff' Said

Whedonverse vampires are among the weakest vampires in all of fiction... coincidently only (slightly) stronger then the random vampire fodder that litters Marvel earth.

Hitman911
nuff saidOriginally posted by srankmissingnin
It took Angel, an other vampire, a demon and Gun to move a 1 ton casket... and they were struggling. Angel is a pussy. Buffy is a pussy. Spike is bad-ass. Blade would demolish Buffy, Spike and Angel at the same time.

Nuff' Said

Whedonverse vampires are among the weakest vampires in all of fiction... coincidently only (slightly) stronger then the random vampire fodder that litters Marvel earth. laughing nuff said

Hitman911
Buffy= Angel/Angelus>Blade>Morbius>Hannibal Lechter yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.