Starscream and Megatron vs Air Force/Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Starscream is going up against 25 F-22's and Megatron is taking on several Army bases all at once with approximately 10,000 troops with their standard weapons(M4 or M16, Colt .45, grenades), artiellery and mortars, tanks, LAVS, humvees, Apache Helicopters etc.

charlemagne9746
I haven't seen the movie yet..so, I'll comment based on the cartoon versions. Decepticons for the win. Starscream can maneuver more accurately than the best trained fighter pilots. He would shoot them all out of the sky. Megatrons canon would take out those army installations. You'd just about have to nuke those two to finally destroy them..imo.

Deathstroke
I'm goin with the Air Force/Army.

Edit: Are these movie versions or cartoon versions?

cheap cabbage
If anyone hasn't seen the movie, the spoilers (sort of) are below.

The US military would beat the piss out of the decepticons. Guns and missiles still work on robots. In the last battle Prime and his autobot pussies were getting their collective asses wiped across the floor by megatron and his cronies. I mean really, the bad guys transform into fighters and tanks and the best the autobots have is a mack truck and a pontiac? But I digress. The autobots didn't beat megatron. 3 F-22s hit megatron with about 20 missiles and put his ass down. Then that punk kid did his bit. They're just robots. Starscream would take down a good number of the airforce, but you throw enough SAMs and AAA up there and he'll go down.

braz
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
If anyone hasn't seen the movie, the spoilers (sort of) are below.

The US military would beat the piss out of the decepticons. Guns and missiles still work on robots. In the last battle Prime and his autobot pussies were getting their collective asses wiped across the floor by megatron and his cronies. I mean really, the bad guys transform into fighters and tanks and the best the autobots have is a mack truck and a pontiac? But I digress. The autobots didn't beat megatron. 3 F-22s hit megatron with about 20 missiles and put his ass down. Then that punk kid did his bit. They're just robots. Starscream would take down a good number of the airforce, but you throw enough SAMs and AAA up there and he'll go down.

Hm, I gotta disagree there with ya. Yes, the Transformers can be harmed by our weapons, but it takes ALOT more than it would normally take for say a regular army tank and instead of Devastator or a normal F-22 and Starscream.

(Spoilers below)

You saw when they shot a missile at Starscream in jet-form, it did NOTHING to him. And the tank, Devastator took Iron Hide, Jazz, Ratchet, Bumble Bee and all the humans to take down. And Scorponok didnt even die after getting shot by a 30mm Gatling Gun which would've easily shredded about 20 tanks to bits or the missile pods. The 105 shells incapacitated him for a short while. Remember when they were on the plane and it got up or w/e, and they said that the Transformers have a molecular self-regenerating armor. The reason Megs got taken down by the humans was because of Opt fighting with him before which harmed him(like shooting him with his cannon mostly) and Megatron couldnt even walk in the end after the 20 or so missiles, so Sam just shoved the cube in his chest and finished him.

I say they either get passed all these guys or they get damn close.

Oh yeah, and theyre weapons are much more advanced than ours, even their missiles & machine guns, thats why they had a hard time with all the Decepticons.

braz
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I'm goin with the Air Force/Army.

Edit: Are these movie versions or cartoon versions?

Yes, movie.

Deathstroke
It probably depends on what type of rounds the Army is using. The Sabot rounds seemed pretty effective at damaging the Decepticons.

braz
Originally posted by Deathstroke
It probably depends on what type of rounds the Army is using. The Sabot rounds seemed pretty effective at damaging the Decepticons.

Yeah they can use those.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Loved the movie. Starscream and Megatron blow them up.

braz
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Loved the movie. Starscream and Megatron blow them up.

wink

cheap cabbage
Yes, they do take a crap ton more punishment than our equipment, but they are taking on 10,000 troops in this scenario. In the movie they fought a couple of already battle damaged transformers and like 4 soldiers. Devestator alone had more guns than all the autobots he was fighting. The army/air force certainly wont have an easy go fighting the decepticons, but numbers are still on their side.

Originally posted by braz
Hm, I gotta disagree there with ya. Yes, the Transformers can be harmed by our weapons, but it takes ALOT more than it would normally take for say a regular army tank and instead of Devastator or a normal F-22 and Starscream.

(Spoilers below)

You saw when they shot a missile at Starscream in jet-form, it did NOTHING to him. And the tank, Devastator took Iron Hide, Jazz, Ratchet, Bumble Bee and all the humans to take down. And Scorponok didnt even die after getting shot by a 30mm Gatling Gun which would've easily shredded about 20 tanks to bits or the missile pods. The 105 shells incapacitated him for a short while. Remember when they were on the plane and it got up or w/e, and they said that the Transformers have a molecular self-regenerating armor. The reason Megs got taken down by the humans was because of Opt fighting with him before which harmed him(like shooting him with his cannon mostly) and Megatron couldnt even walk in the end after the 20 or so missiles, so Sam just shoved the cube in his chest and finished him.

I say they either get passed all these guys or they get damn close.

Oh yeah, and theyre weapons are much more advanced than ours, even their missiles & machine guns, thats why they had a hard time with all the Decepticons.

Hannibal-Lector
Movie Starscream and Megatron lose.... thats allota armed men there against megatron... Starscream still got hurt when handling just a few F22s .... Great movie BTW

SPOILER (or greater spoiler if u count the first part)
Why dont any of the transformers (both sides) use the ultra powerful laser thing the chopper guy used in the beginning? They all swapped to missles and cannons/machine guns... none of which seemed nearly as effective, or was i jsut seeing things

quanchi112
megatron and starscream for the win. no one would have killed megatron if not for the autobots. imagine if megatron focused his attention just on the military. he would totally tear them up.

braz
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Movie Starscream and Megatron lose.... thats allota armed men there against megatron... Starscream still got hurt when handling just a few F22s .... Great movie BTW

SPOILER (or greater spoiler if u count the first part)
Why dont any of the transformers (both sides) use the ultra powerful laser thing the chopper guy used in the beginning? They all swapped to missles and cannons/machine guns... none of which seemed nearly as effective, or was i jsut seeing things

Yeah, but theres no autobots like Optimus Prime which was a big factor in the movie in Megatrons defeat. Here, its just him vs the humans, and most are on the ground.

And about the laser thing, that was actually more like a plasma cannon. And some did use it other than just at the begininng: (Spoilers)

Blackout used it on Iron Hide, Megatron used his fusion cannon twice which has the same effect as a plasma cannon except its much more powerful. but it didnt do much damage to anything else because he focused the firepower on the autobots. Remember how it threw Optimus about 200 yards through that building? and Bumble Bee used his on Devastator But that was it, Starscream and Devastator only had conventional weapons like ours, except of course they were more advanced, but didnt do much really just for Devastator though because of PIS IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.