KOS-MOS vs Morrigan Aensland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
http://www.rit.edu/~tpm8406/images/KosmosKosplay.jpgvshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/Morrigan%28Darkstalkers%29.jpg

The hottest battle of the millenium!

Everyone's favorite succubus has been searching for the android that defeated mighty Pyron from Darkstalkers' fame. Morrigan wishes to bring honor back to Darkstalkers by destroying KOS-MOS and avenging Pyrons defeat. And after years of searching the 2 finally clash on Doom 3's mars.

3 rounds match:

1. KOS-MOS Ver. 1 vs. Morrigan at 1/3 power AKA no lilith/belial powerup.

2. KOS-MOS ver. 3 vs. Morrigan at 2/3 power AkA Morrigan & Lilith complete.

3. Blue Eyed KOS-MOS ver. 4 vs Morrigan Aensland complete aka Morrigan + Lilith + the power returned to her after Belial's death.

Discuss.

Emperor Ashtar
Well, the only time that Morrigan and lilith fuse in-game is during MVC. Honestly, unless that is applicable we have no idea what she can do.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Well, the only time that Morrigan and lilith fuse in-game is during MVC. Honestly, unless that is applicable we have no idea what she can do.

Awww...I thought there was a rough estimate of her power level given how long the Morrigan Aensland complete vs Jedah Doma thread is...oh well. =[

Xenogears
KOS-MOS FTW.

Emperor Ashtar
DS don't have enough real solid feats. We they are strong characters, but that's it.

Superboy Prime
Then KOS-MOS wins by default.

Shame really...I thought these 2 duking it out was destined for greatness given their similarities in combat.

dur

In any case...who do you guys think wins round 1?

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Then KOS-MOS wins by default.

Shame really...I thought these 2 duking it out was destined for greatness given their similarities in combat.

dur

In any case...who do you guys think wins round 1? Your mom.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
Your mom.

Stay in topic or I'll sadly report your ass.

Xenogears
http://www.rit.edu/~tpm8406/images/KosmosKosplay.jpgvshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/Morrigan%28Darkstalkers%29.jpg

The hottest battle of the millenium!

Everyone's favorite succubus has been searching for the android that defeated mighty Pyron from Darkstalkers' fame. Morrigan wishes to bring honor back to Darkstalkers by destroying KOS-MOS and avenging Pyrons defeat. And after years of searching the 2 finally clash on Doom 3's mars.

3 rounds match:

1. KOS-MOS Ver. 1 vs. Morrigan at 1/3 power AKA no lilith/belial powerup.

2. KOS-MOS ver. 3 vs. Morrigan at 2/3 power AkA Morrigan & Lilith complete.

3. Blue Eyed KOS-MOS ver. 4 vs Morrigan Aensland complete aka Morrigan + Lilith + the power returned to her after Belial's death.

Discuss. KOS-MOS wins, and who'd rather take that slutty dirtbag on the bottom?

Who else?
I don't know about the first 2 matches but Morrigan takes the last one most definitely.

At full power she is arguably the strongest DS, Demetri has trouble fighting the likes of her at 1/3 power.
And she's gotta be strong if Beleail chose her to be his daughter and the next ruler/current ruler of Makai.

Makai is part of Belail, Belail is dead, why doesn't Makai disappear? Cuz Morrigan has the power now.

Morrigan>Demetri>Pyron

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Who else?
I don't know about the first 2 matches but Morrigan takes the last one most definitely.

At full power she is arguably the strongest DS, Demetri has trouble fighting the likes of her at 1/3 power.
And she's gotta be strong if Beleail chose her to be his daughter and the next ruler/current ruler of Makai.

Makai is part of Belail, Belail is dead, why doesn't Makai disappear? Cuz Morrigan has the power now.

Morrigan>Demetri>Pyron

KOS-MOS with the Tertiary Weapon System can destroy several galaxies. Do you think a complete Morrigan can survive something like that?

To be honest KOS-MOS WTFPAWNS Pyron.

Who else?
I think so, maybe, if Demetri can survive dimension warping attacks, I don't see why a full powered Morrigan can't survive a few galaxy destroying blast.

Not to mention she survived Jedah's dimension getting destroyed.

Dimensions are bigger than galaxies right?

Superboy Prime
I think so, maybe, if Demetri can survive dimension warping attacks, I don't see why a full powered Morrigan can't survive a few galaxy destroying blast.

Not to mention she survived Jedah's dimension getting destroyed.

Dimensions are bigger than galaxies right?

I don't know.

Actual proof of those feats would be appreciated.

Violent2Dope
I'll tell you who wins, no one, they never fight because Pyron never lost.stick out tongue But seriously the top 2 I don't know but the bottom Morrigan likely takes. Also, it's a bit unaccurate to say Morrigan 1/3. Her power was split in 3 as a baby, wouldn't she be stronger as an adult now?

Superboy Prime
In actuality...Pyron did lose against KOS-MOS. After researching KOS-MOS's actual feats I came to the conclusion she WTFPAWNS him.

Remember how I stated KOS-MOS destroyed a Galaxy and then disregarded that statement because I had not found actual proof? Well I took all of that back because Nikkolas appeared and showed me where I could find her feats. And yes...it's a fact she can output galaxies destroying blasts.

Violent2Dope
In actuality...Pyron did lose against KOS-MOS. After researching KOS-MOS's actual feats I came to the conclusion she WTFPAWNS him.

Remember how I stated KOS-MOS destroyed a Galaxy and then disregarded that statement because I had not found actual proof? Well I took all of that back because Nikkolas appeared and showed me where I could find her feats. And yes...it's a fact she can output galaxies destroying blasts. So can Pyron.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
So can Pyron.

Prove it. emoemuashtar

And take it to the thread where it belongs if you're going to do it.

Violent2Dope
FINE I WILL! Wait, I already did and you agreed with me.

Who else?
I don't know.

Actual proof of those feats would be appreciated. The only way you'll get proof is if you read every DS profile and check the endings, I will find those for you ASAP.

Demetri survived an attack that not only nearly destroyed him but erased him from Makai. At full power it is rather obvious that Morrign is better than Demetri in nearly every way. (not taking anything from Demetri)

As current ruler of Makai Morrigan has far to many abilities at hand. In the begining of DS Morrigan and her castle were pulled into the Majigen
At the end of DS 3, Jedah and his dimension is destroyed, and Morrigan is still alive. Either she survives the demension being destroyed or she completly evades the destruction.

Superboy Prime
FINE I WILL! Wait, I already did and you agreed with me.

No.

Who else?

Remember how I stated KOS-MOS destroyed a Galaxy and then disregarded that statement because I had not found actual proof? Well I took all of that back because Nikkolas appeared and showed me where I could find her feats. And yes...it's a fact she can output galaxies destroying blasts. Pyron can destroy galaxies as well, actually, he can crush several galaxies in the palm of his hands, he wears galaxies as rings.

Superboy Prime
Pyron can destroy galaxies as well, actually, he can crush several galaxies in the palm of his hands, he wears galaxies as rings.

Take it to the actual thread.

Violent2Dope
Pyron can destroy galaxies as well, actually, he can crush several galaxies in the palm of his hands, he wears galaxies as rings. Exactly, and he could grow to the size of a galaxy and could destroy one by belly flopping it.big grin Sorry Prime. I'll stop.sad

Superboy Prime
Exactly, and he could grow to the size of a galaxy and could destroy one by belly flopping it.big grin

Off topic, ye know?

Violent2Dope
I said sorry and that I'd stop. Could you post links or sumthin so I could learn a bit about KOSMOS?

Superboy Prime
This is KOS-MOS version 1:

KOSMOS vs Gnosisround 1Y6QoUu6Y-oMround 2f_VZMLfAY7Q Absorbs a vast number of G-nosis with the X-buster

---

KOS-MOS fights OmeganIksjUPZBhgVast Super Human strength, speed, agility and durability are the highlights of this fight.

---

Tertiary Weapon System
7tSgkPbm5LI

KOS-MOS uses the Tertiary Weapon System to penetrate the barrier that surrounded Rennes-Les-Chateua

KOS-MOS uses the Tertiary Weapon System to match U-do's energiesv6N2zkMGBQAU-do is the Xenosaga God

The Tertiary Weapon System is only compatible with versions 2, 3 & 4.

---

KOS-MOS version 4 takes on VoyagerKOSMOS reawakens to save Shion's ass yet again. She sports a new look and a noticible upgrade as she takes on VoyagerOHkpob334p0note how the party comments on KOSMOS upgrade

The Testaments are incredibly powerful and may easily rank among the most powerful entities in the series. Testaments are not corporeal in nature, in fact they are more like Gnosis (which they can also transform into) than they are human. In fact they do not even exist on the same plane as physical human beings. It is explained in the Episode III database that they only appear human because they affect people's perceptions, so much so that the people they confront actually believe they are seeing them as they are. An example is given that if a picture/video were taken of a Testament, they would not appear in it because they do not physically exist. However, if they wished it, they could cause themselves to appear in the photo/video because they are capable of manipulating the Real Numbers Domain from the Imaginary side.

They exist in only one of the two planes of existence the Xenosaga universe is composed of. A plane by the name "Imaginary Number Domain" (The part of the universe consisting of consciousness), exists parallel and yet in the same space as the plane known as "Real Number Domain" (The physical, material realm). Testaments exist within Imaginary Space. They are capable of continuing to exist as themselves beyond death, due to Wilhelm's God-like power. To be a candidate for Testament-hood, one must possess what Wilhelm calls the "Shining Will." It is revealed in the Episode III database that those who can become Testament are those whose wills resonate purely with Anima. Those who resonate purely with Anima do not transform into Gnosis, and are capable of awakening the Anima Vessels. The Black Testament's speech confirms that the main heroes were in fact all capable of becoming Testaments. Assisting in the awakening of the Anima Vessels for the sake of Zarathustra, is the main task of the Testaments.

Because they do not exist on our physical plane they can subvert the laws of physics to perform phenomenal feats. Virgil aptly explains; "The laws which govern us are just too different," after he easily brushes aside the party.

Violent2Dope
That's all nice but unfortunately the com I'm using is crap and I can't watch videos.stick out tongue

Superboy Prime

Out of these forums for a while.

Darkstorm Zero
If Complete Morrigan is comparable, or stronger than Belial, then she wins this with a fair amount of ease...

Belial destroyed Jedah with a Space-Time attack (Thats Jedah's first death)

And used a similar attackat low power to banish Demitri from Makai.

Yeah... space-time attacks are capable of varying igrees of destruction, up to and including multiverses instantly.

Xenogears
And what did this space-time attack destroy besides Jedah?

Xenogears
Over 15 minutes..

And if Morrigan doesn't have a "space-time" attack, she can't use one either.

Superboy Prime
Not to mention KOS-MOS has fought and defeated a character that can create space-time anomalies.

Xenogears
Why do people speculate about some of the Darkstalkers' power levels?

I heard one person say a few days ago that being a Darkstalker is a feat in itself. Wtf?

Superboy Prime
Stupid in itself since humans can kill Darkstalkers with relative ease. Case in point B.B. Hood who is a Darkstalker hunter and is feared by the Darkstalker population that ain't in the planet busting league.

Xenogears
I thought that was Robin Hood or something.

Man without those guns I'd literally rape her.

Seriously. 13jockey

...or not...

Still, Darkstalkers are awesome and that DS game on the PSP interests me quite a bit. 13jockey

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
I thought that was Robin Hood or something.

Man without those guns I'd literally rape her.

Seriously. 13jockey

...or not...

Still, Darkstalkers are awesome and that DS game on the PSP interests me quite a bit. 13jockey

dur

Darkstorm Zero
B.B hood has Darkstralker blood, thats why.

As for the Space Time attack Belkial used, it was a focused attack, thus it tore apartonly Jedah, and spared the rest of Makai.

However, as I said, since Morrigan's power was never demonstrated beyond her Fusion with Lilith, everything involving her complete power would be speculation.

The only comparative we have is that she is far stronger than Belial, of which, the space time attack was used by.

Xenogears
Australians are awesome.

Darkstorm Zero
*Farts loudly*

Yeah!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
B.B hood has Darkstralker blood, thats why.

As for the Space Time attack Belkial used, it was a focused attack, thus it tore apartonly Jedah, and spared the rest of Makai.

However, as I said, since Morrigan's power was never demonstrated beyond her Fusion with Lilith, everything involving her complete power would be speculation.

The only comparative we have is that she is far stronger than Belial, of which, the space time attack was used by.

Speculation is ok in my book unless stated as fact. When it all comes down to it non-exagerated actual feats >>> speculation.

Xenogears
Fear Dorkstorm's island-sinking farts of doom.

Darkstorm Zero
*Runs out of gas*

Darn it... I need a Taco Bell!

FortressXRuler
Beware of the strands of hair in your burritos!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.