Saint of Killers vs The Fury.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/saintkil.jpg

VERSUS

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9e/Britainfury.png

llagrok
Saint of killers is truly immortal, isn't he?

If his bullets can actually injure The Fury, I think he might be able to do it. IF!

TricksterPriest
SOK's bullets can't one-shot Fury, it's not alive. And I don't think Fury can kill SOK. Stalemate. Neither can kill each other, though if Fury stopped trying and did a little thinking, it could just teleport SOK into a black hole and win by BFR. But I think that violates Fury's programming. haermm

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
SOK's bullets can't one-shot Fury, it's not alive. And I don't think Fury can kill SOK. Stalemate. Neither can kill each other, though if Fury stopped trying and did a little thinking, it could just teleport SOK into a black hole and win by BFR. But I think that violates Fury's programming. haermm

What if they were supposed to bite eachother to death, how'd that go?

King Kandy
Didn't SoK's bullets kill God himself?

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy

By definition that should be impossible.

That couldn't have been a God on the level of TOAA.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Mr Master
By definition that should be impossible.

That couldn't have been a God on the level of TOAA.

So you're saying if TOAA wanted to kill him/her/itself, it wouldn't be able to?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy

While not on his throne (which is quite a difference in the Preacher-verse)

Mr Master
Originally posted by Endless Mike
So you're saying if TOAA wanted to kill him/her/itself, it wouldn't be able to?

I didn't know that God had set it up like that, when I read it,
it seemed like he wasn't in control, I could be wrong.

Was there ever a follow up explaining why that God orchastrated his own death?

charlemagne9746
Maybe that God was the Infinity Being...and that would explain his death over in Marvel. It was actually SOK who took him out

laughing

I agree on the stalemate though. Fury isn't alive and can't be killed by SOK with this bullets. However, I don't see Fury doing anything to him either.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Mr Master
I didn't know that God had set it up like that, when I read it,
it seemed like he wasn't in control, I could be wrong.

Was there ever a follow up explaining why that God orchastrated his own death?

You're misunderstanding, I'm asking since you said it was impossible for TOAA to die.

celestialdemon
It would be a stalemate or BFR for The Fury. They can't really harm each other.

Galan007
There is no debate needed...

SOK would kill Fury. smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
There is no debate needed...

SOK would kill Fury. smile

But Fury's not alive, is it? confused How can his bullets kill something that's not alive to begin with?

Galan007
But Fury's not alive, is it? confused How can his bullets kill something that's not alive to begin with? Are you trying to tell me that Satan, the Angel of Death, and God, ..... Are more alive then Fury? no

And FYI,

If Fury wasn't alive in some way, he wouldn't have been killed by a war-axe in the end. smile

celestialdemon
Are you trying to tell me that Satan, the Angel of Death, and God, ..... Are more alive then Fury? no

And FYI,

If Fury wasn't alive in some way, he wouldn't have been killed by a war-axe in the end. smile

According to the comic, yes. They were alive. The Fury is a robot. He can be destroyed, but he's not alive. SOK can't one-shot something that isn't alive.

cyber tuff guy!
Fury in Captain Britain was sort of Alive. It was unclear how alive he was the cybiote was a cyborg and by it's nature a cyborg is part living.

Galan007
*never said SOK could one shot Fury* .

*Just said he would kill it*

celestialdemon
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
Fury in Captain Britain was sort of Alive. It was unclear how alive he was the cybiote was a cyborg and by it's nature a cyborg is part living.

Cassidy was sort of alive, too, but SOK couldn't one-shot him either.

Symmetric Chaos

Unless Fury adapts! nuts

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Cassidy was sort of alive, too, but SOK couldn't one-shot him either.

True enough, although he did beat the shit out of Cassidy. smile

celestialdemon
*never said SOK could one shot Fury* .

But he's never killed anything by shooting it more than once, so we don't know how many shots it would actually take. And being that the Fury healed from nullification, it's no stretch to think that bullets are doing much to him.

cyber tuff guy!
But he's never killed anything by shooting it more than once, so we don't know how many shots it would actually take. And being that the Fury healed from nullification, it's no stretch to think that bullets are doing much to him.

I think it might depend which parts of the Fury are "Alive". Afterall divine magic is not something to sneeze at.

Galan007
But he's never killed anything by shooting it more than once, so we don't know how many shots it would actually take. And being that the Fury healed from nullification, it's no stretch to think that bullets are doing much to him. What we do know is that once Fury is weakened enough, he can be killed by medieval weaponry.

While SOK can never be killed....... So.. confused

Symmetric Chaos
What we do know is that once Fury is weakened enough, he can be killed by medieval weaponry.

Since he lacks medieval weapons it'll be a stalemate smile

TricksterPriest
About the war axe, that didn't kill it. It took Captain Britain and Captain UK to kill it, AFTER Fury expended most of it's power taking down MJJ.

However Cyber tuff guy brings up an interesting point. Part of Fury might be considered alive, since it's a cybiote. So the bullets might do more damage than I thought..... hmm

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Since he lacks medieval weapons it'll be a stalemate smile Pistol-whip ftw! durfist

celestialdemon
What we do know is that once Fury is weakened enough, he can be killed by medieval weaponry.

But look what it took to weaken him. It took a battle with one of the most powerful reality warpers ever to do it.

Galan007
But look what it took to weaken him. It took a battle with one of the most powerful reality warpers ever to do it. The only thing SOK's bullets won't one-shot, are the truly undead.

Though Fury may not be 100% living, that doesn't qualify him as the undead, imo.

But I'm calling it quits....

*wonders when the array of scans we've all seen before, will start getting posted* roll eyes (sarcastic)

cyber tuff guy!
The only thing SOK's bullets won't one-shot, are the truly undead.

Though Fury may not be 100% living, that doesn't qualify him as the undead, imo.

I actually agree totally.

Symmetric Chaos
But I'm calling it quits....

*wonders when the array of scans we've all seen before, will start getting posted* roll eyes (sarcastic)

MrMaster has already said he won't do any debates but Marvel vs Marvel anymore.

So don't you worry little lady wink

cyber tuff guy!
MrMaster has already said he won't do any debates but Marvel vs Marvel anymore.

So don't you worry little lady wink

It is very difficult to argue Marvel Vs. DC unless the characters are analogues and even then it is extremely subjective.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
It is very difficult to argue Marvel Vs. DC unless the characters are analogues and even then it is extremely subjective.

It's even worse since he only does cosmic stuff so it's all horribly subjective to start with.

Galan007
MrMaster has already said he won't do any debates but Marvel vs Marvel anymore. *looks at page one in confusion* confused

So don't you worry little lady wink Ahhh,

You're so sweet. embarrasment

Symmetric Chaos
*looks at page one in confusion* confused

srug

cyber tuff guy!
It's even worse since he only does cosmic stuff so it's all horribly subjective to start with.

Then you have the different versions due to the different writers.

celestialdemon
The only thing SOK's bullets won't one-shot, are the truly undead.

Been awhile since I read the story, but does it state he can't one-shot just the undead or anything that isn't living?

cyber tuff guy!
Been awhile since I read the story, but does it state he can't one-shot just the undead or anything that isn't living?

The question is how living/ how much of the Fury is living. The thread becomes pointless unless this can be defined.

Galan007
Been awhile since I read the story, but does it state he can't one-shot just the undead or anything that isn't living? See, the only things the guns were defined as not being able to kill were the truly undead, .

And while we know Fury isn't a completely organic creature.... We can theorize that it IS an amalgam of both living and non-living material...

Thus, SOK's Colts would probably do A LOT more damage then most think. smile

celestialdemon
See, the only things the guns were defined as not being able to kill were the truly undead, .

And while we know Fury isn't a completely organic creature.... We can theorize that it IS an amalgam of both living and non-living material...

Thus, SOK's Colts would probably do A LOT more damage then most think. smile

True, but like cyber said, until we know just how much (if any) of the Fury is actually organic, we can't say which way this fight will go.

Galan007
True, but like cyber said, until we know just how much (if any) of the Fury is actually organic, we can't say which way this fight will go. Exactly. smile

celestialdemon
Exactly. smile

Hence, as in my first response, stalemate. big grin

Grinning Goku
Bump.

SoulDevourer
SOK's bullets can't one-shot Fury, it's not alive. huh I reckon it's part organic (not pure machine) it can even feel emotions (tho it overrides them)

SoulDevourer
True, but like cyber said, until we know just how much (if any) of the Fury is actually organic, we can't say which way this fight will go. in that case SOK vs Doomsday would be more,intersting since Doomdsay can also be killed but always returns from death cool

btw SOKs guns can kill anything because in Preacherverse even "god" himself is below the angel of death
basicaly angel of death is @ top of food chain

but in Marvelverse theres many things equal to or above death (like TOAA, LT & all the abstracts, classic beyonder & so on)

kgkg
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
in that case SOK vs Doomsday would be more,intersting since Doomdsay can also be killed but always returns from death cool

btw SOKs guns can kill anything because in Preacherverse even "god" himself is below the angel of death
basicaly angel of death is @ top of food chain

but in Marvelverse theres many things equal to or above death (like TOAA, LT & all the abstracts, classic beyonder & so on) SOK only killed God because he was out of his throne which depowered him

and SOK vs Doomsday will not be interesting DD wink

Sin I AM
cassidy surviving was a writers error, it was never intended that anyone could survive being shot by sok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.