Sundip Superman vs Sundip Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Fight takes place around the sun..

Who wins?

Kurash
superman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sentry had a hard time hold the helicarrier in the avengers book after Girl ultron dropped it on him. It was Wonder Man and an obviously much stronger than previously thought warbird, that surprised him.

King Kandy
You also have to realize that Helicarriers aren't designed to be held... He needed to catch it without breaking it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
You also have to realize that Helicarriers aren't designed to be held... He needed to catch it without breaking it.

What happened to his TK like powers? There is lot of stuff that isn't designed to be held. They didnt' show the ship breaking apart. They showed him having a hard time catching it.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What happened to his TK like powers? There is lot of stuff that isn't designed to be held. They didnt' show the ship breaking apart. They showed him having a hard time catching it.
Yeah... the ship wasn't breaking apart because he wasn't going to let it.

Did you see any suggestion of Sentry using TK? I sure didn't.

Badabing
Superman wins, first time, every time. no expression dur

King Kandy
Originally posted by Badabing
Superman wins, first time, every time. no expression dur
No way.

hush
the Void got killd win he wus put in the sun so if Void=Sentry Sentry cant sundip.

Badabing
Originally posted by King Kandy
No way. Prove me wrong. dur

tkitna
Sentry

(The Helicarrier deal is crap. Does anybody really think that Sentry couldnt have flown through it or destroyed it if he wanted to? I mean, he's trying to lower this construction as gently as possible without killing everybody inside due to the helicarrier falling apart or abrupt trauma. I would have loved to see Wonderman or Carol try that by themselves since their getting so much credit here. It shouldnt be hard to understand.)

Kurash
Originally posted by Badabing
Prove me wrong. dur

laughing Yes please muster up for us the Sentry feats and match them with superman laughing

tkitna
Here's a feat for you =

Sentry losses = 0

Superman losses = many

Its like the argument with Marciano and Ali. Ali might have been a better fighter, but guess what,,,,,he lost. Marciano never did.

tkitna
Originally posted by hush
the Void got killd win he wus put in the sun so if Void=Sentry Sentry cant sundip.

Do you think the Voids really dead? Nothings that black and white in comics. We'll be seeing him again.

hush
Originally posted by tkitna
Do you think the Voids really dead? Nothings that black and white in comics. We'll be seeing him again.
i know hes not dead for good and hell be back but the sun did kill him.

hush
Here's a feat for you =

Sentry losses = 0

Superman losses = many

Its like the argument with Marciano and Ali. Ali might have been a better fighter, but guess what,,,,,he lost. Marciano never did.
ultron and CMGV have a win on him...........

guy222
Originally posted by endrict

Who wins?

supes ftw

Validus
Here's a feat for you =

Sentry losses = 0

Superman losses = many

Well hell, who can argue with this impeccable logic?

Grinning Goku
Here's a feat for you =

Sentry losses = 0

Superman losses = many

Shit. That's some shitty reasoning right there. That's like saying my car never lost a race to a plane, but yours did. Therefore my car can beat yours? Even if you drive a one with a V10 engine and I have a V4? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Here's a feat for you =

Sentry losses = 0

Superman losses = many

Its like the argument with Marciano and Ali. Ali might have been a better fighter, but guess what,,,,,he lost. Marciano never did. Your post = dur. Now run along.

Symmetric Chaos
The Helicarrier deal is crap. Does anybody really think that Sentry couldnt have flown through it or destroyed it if he wanted to?

Why would he have wanted to? no expression

What does that even have to do with his strength?

tkitna

You failed. He lost to neither of them.

llagrok

Like Emma Frost stated, he's using them to keep his form together most of the time.

tkitna
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why would he have wanted to? no expression

What does that even have to do with his strength?

He wouldnt want to, i'm just saying that catching a whatever ton structure like a helicarrier is going to take some finesse for it to not break regardless of how strong you are.

I'm sorry, I realize that this is to much for a lot of people to take in.

Validus
Nah, I just think you lost everyone with this.
Here's a feat for you =

Sentry losses = 0

Superman losses = many

Juntai
Superman.

tkitna
Originally posted by Validus

Yeah, it was a bad analogoy. I was trying to say that Superman has 70 years of feats so naturally he's going to have some that stand out, but for how long Sentry has been with us, he's never lost a fight (unless you want to call Iron Man messing with Clock a loss) and his feats are unbelievably impressive. Nobody has physically beaten him yet.

Superman does not have that feat.

Nikkolas
I vote for Sundipped Jesus.

hush
You failed. He lost to neither of them.

sum one sad he did?...............my bad.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I vote for Sundipped Jesus.

Talk about Superman fanboyism.

cigarman
Yeah, it was a bad analogoy. I was trying to say that Superman has 70 years of feats so naturally he's going to have some that stand out, but for how long Sentry has been with us, he's never lost a fight (unless you want to call Iron Man messing with Clock a loss) and his feats are unbelievably impressive. Nobody has physically beaten him yet.

Superman does not have that feat.

You just made the argument turn in Superman's favor.

He's been around for 70 years.It would have been a damn boring 70 years if in that time he NEVER lost.Sentry is a flash in the pan hero who's been around for like,what....five minutes?

The lack of frequency to Superman's losses over a 70 year period are far more impressive than some guy who (to use Your boxing analogy) just stepped into the ring.

grey fox
He wouldnt want to, i'm just saying that catching a whatever ton structure like a helicarrier is going to take some finesse for it to not break regardless of how strong you are.

Not really , I was trying to explain to all the Sentry haters about how Sentry had difficulty in holding teh carrier without breaking it in half and either people....

A. Understood what I was saying

B. Put their fingers in their ears and went " BLA BLAH BLAH WERE NOT LISTENING SENTRY SUCKS AND YOUR A FANBOY SUPERJESUS CAN KICK HIS ASS " ect.

The Pict

laughing out loud

And Superman 10/10

Takion
The one thats sundipped wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by cigarman

He's been around for 70 years.It would have been a damn boring 70 years if in that time he NEVER lost.Sentry is a flash in the pan hero who's been around for like,what....five minutes?

Superman? 20 years thanks to the Crisis

Sentry? 17 years

Validus
Superman? 20 years thanks to the Crisis
Not really. They're basically restoring him as Earth 1 Superman.

Symmetric Chaos

We can't use feats from back then anyway. Unless this current arc plays out as bring back his PreCrisis feats.

Supermanluv

Except Earth 1 Superman never died !

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
Not really , I was trying to explain to all the Sentry haters about how Sentry had difficulty in holding teh carrier without breaking it in half and either people....

A. Understood what I was saying

B. Put their fingers in their ears and went " BLA BLAH BLAH WERE NOT LISTENING SENTRY SUCKS AND YOUR A FANBOY SUPERJESUS CAN KICK HIS ASS " ect.

No one hates Sentry. He is a cool character. he just couldn't hold the helicarrier. As a matter of fact, Ultron had calculated Sentry's demise with the dropping of the helicarrier. The fact that he couldn't stop it and had to have help from Wonderman and Warbird lends it self to the story.

Supermanluv
No one hates Sentry. He is a cool character. he just couldn't hold the helicarrier. As a matter of fact, Ultron had calculated Sentry's demise with the dropping of the helicarrier. The fact that he couldn't stop it and had to have help from Wonderman and Warbird lends it self to the story.

The fact that it could have killed him shows that his durability is pretty insignificant to Supermans.

Validus
We can't use feats from back then anyway. Unless this current arc plays out as bring back his PreCrisis feats.
It could be argued that you can use his Legion of Super Heroes feats.

Thanos_THOTU
Sentry fought Galactus a standstill confirmed by Spider-man.
He cruched Absorbing man with the power of a MILLION EXPLODING suns.

He would rip Superman into a billion pieces.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

Well He didn't seem to do that well against ultron.

Takion
If we are comparing fights then. D.S doesn't seem to do that well against Superman (I'm just giving an example, I love D.S).

Avalonofthewind
Krypto ftw.

Supreme being
Originally posted by endrict

Who wins?

Sun dip sentry who the fu.. is that?

Does the sun even power sentry in that way because i didnt think so.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

I think its quite obvious by now to everyone that spiderman is sentrys bum chum, the fact his always kissing sentrys ass and putting him on a pedestal. There is no way sentry stalemated galactus unless it was in a method similar to the fantastic four and like.

Oh and superman for the win.

cyber tuff guy!

Iron Man incapacitated him using Cloc.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Krypto ftw.

I think Krypto and Watchdog would be friends.

tkitna

The lack of frequency to Superman's losses over a 70 year period are far more impressive than some guy who (to use Your boxing analogy) just stepped into the ring.

I was asked to state a feat that Sentry has that Superman doesnt. I did that by stating that Sentry has never been physically beaten. Yeah, I reached, but Sentry doesnt have the history to total a bunch of similiar feats as Superman does. Some of his feats that include overloading the Absorbing Man, holding the power of a cosmic cube in his own hands, and nonchalantly breaking Terraxs axe with his bare hands are so over the top that I dont think top tiers like Thor and so forth could do those.

Sorry that I like the Sentry, but some of the things he does crack me up. I like how he just held Gorgons and Karnaks wrist and his subconsious told him that the fight was over because he said so. He's a bad cat.

tkitna

Why is this considered a low feat? This Ultron smacked the other Avengers around (Wonder Man, Ares, Ms. Marvel) like they were nothing and Sentry didnt lose to her anyways. First of all, we all know that he was holding back because he was told to due to there being a chance that Tony was still in her body somehow so how does this constitute into a low showing? Was it because he didnt destroy her in two panels? Maybe thats it. Anyways, lets wait until the next issue, and if the same thing happens, i'll change my tune.

Speaking of doing well against Ultron, who deos everybody think could have done any better? This Ultron is no puss for sure.

llagrok

Sentry's been around for 7 years now, that should be plenty of time to rack up some decent low feats. He's not a "new" character or new to the superhero game.

Superman having low feats simply because he has been around for longer, that logic doesn't really work. Superman has appeared a hundred times more than pretty much every single character in the comic book world. If you want to rule out Superman's low feats by using that logic, then we could only match him up against characters who have their own titles. Few of whom are capable of putting up a decent fight against Superman.

Despite only having been around for a couple of years, Sentry has given us a handful of amazing feats. He has already been established to be one of the big guns and despite what a lot of "haters" claim, it's not simply a hyperbole. Thus far, Sentry's only limit has been himself and the negative zone. It's safe to say that the Sentry won't stop himself in this fight, nor will Superman put him in the Negative Zone.

You can pretty much describe Sentry as Marvel's forgotten flagship. Supposedly he was around for many, many years, then used his vast telepathic abilities to constantly make the world forget who he was. Basically erasing himself and making it seem like he never existed. With the exception of the comic book writer (and his wife?)

Anyways, Sentry has already racked up a couple of good feats, feats that include.

- Killing Attuma easily.
- Bending adamantium.
- Beating the Hulk
- Having a train thrown at him and not budging an inch
- Making 6 billion people + the inhumans forget he existed. Including some of the strongest telepaths.
- Stalemating the collective (for a while)
- Overloading The absorbing man, something Odin was incapable of doing.
- Crushing Terrax' axe. Terrax used it to cleave a planet it half when being low on power. Obviously it's quite powerful.
- Beating most of the inhumans (save for Black Bolt)
and many more.

Superman has a ton of impressive feats as well, but he has a lot of low feats as well. Not only does he have a lot of low feats, but he lacks the Sentry's versatility. Sentry has immense telepathic and telekinetic powers alongside his enhanced physical attributes and various energy powers.

As for the female Ultron. He didn't lose that fight, he simply took a lot of punches. It's not like it would be impossible for him to come back, how many times have Superman been beaten up and then come back twice as hard? The hellcarrier doesn't necessarily count as a low feat either, seeing as he needed to rescue all the people inside and doesn't have TTK.

We don't have any idea of how powerful the new Ultron is for that matter.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Sentry's been around for 7 years now, that should be plenty of time to rack up some decent low feats. He's not a "new" character or new to the superhero game.

Superman having low feats simply because he has been around for longer, that logic doesn't really work. Superman has appeared a hundred times more than pretty much every single character in the comic book world. If you want to rule out Superman's low feats by using that logic, then we could only match him up against characters who have their own titles. Few of whom are capable of putting up a decent fight against Superman.

Despite only having been around for a couple of years, Sentry has given us a handful of amazing feats. He has already been established to be one of the big guns and despite what a lot of "haters" claim, it's not simply a hyperbole. Thus far, Sentry's only limit has been himself and the negative zone. It's safe to say that the Sentry won't stop himself in this fight, nor will Superman put him in the Negative Zone.

You can pretty much describe Sentry as Marvel's forgotten flagship. Supposedly he was around for many, many years, then used his vast telepathic abilities to constantly make the world forget who he was. Basically erasing himself and making it seem like he never existed. With the exception of the comic book writer (and his wife?)

Anyways, Sentry has already racked up a couple of good feats, feats that include.

- Killing Attuma easily.
- Bending adamantium.
- Beating the Hulk
- Having a train thrown at him and not budging an inch
- Making 6 billion people + the inhumans forget he existed. Including some of the strongest telepaths.
- Stalemating the collective (for a while)
- Overloading The absorbing man, something Odin was incapable of doing.
- Crushing Terrax' axe. Terrax used it to cleave a planet it half when being low on power. Obviously it's quite powerful.
- Beating most of the inhumans (save for Black Bolt)
and many more.

Superman has a ton of impressive feats as well, but he has a lot of low feats as well. Not only does he have a lot of low feats, but he lacks the Sentry's versatility. Sentry has immense telepathic and telekinetic powers alongside his enhanced physical attributes and various energy powers.

As for the female Ultron. He didn't lose that fight, he simply took a lot of punches. It's not like it would be impossible for him to come back, how many times have Superman been beaten up and then come back twice as hard? The hellcarrier doesn't necessarily count as a low feat either, seeing as he needed to rescue all the people inside and doesn't have TTK.

We don't have any idea of how powerful the new Ultron is for that matter.

I wouldn't say Senty is more versatile than Superman. I haven't seen it yet. Superman whistles people to sleep, screams and destroys mountains, and vibrates fast enough to heal the cosmos. Super breath that can be wind or ice cold, and TVO are just a few of the things I remember supers doing. He isn't my favorite by far, but he is very versatile.

TricksterPriest
http://prawfsblawg.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/spammer1.jpg

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://prawfsblawg.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/spammer1.jpg

Is a spammer a lifeform?

Rufus T Firefly
my god someone's hacked trickster's account!

TricksterPriest
Close enough. stick out tongue

http://images.usatoday.com/tech/_photos/2004/04-30-spamporsche-main.jpg

Hercules
Close enough. stick out tongue

http://images.usatoday.com/tech/_photos/2004/04-30-spamporsche-main.jpg

xmeat? confused

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Hercules
xmeat? confused

sex change?

SmellyDogFart
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
sex change?

We already know trickster's stance on that particular issue.

TricksterPriest
sex change?

hysterical dopedfu http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2951315/2/istockphoto_2951315_spammer_cartoon.jpg

Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/HereKitty.gif

Rufus T Firefly
hysterical dopedfu http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2951315/2/istockphoto_2951315_spammer_cartoon.jpg

sock, banned, gullible fool = Trickpriest

Hercules
sex change?

Would I get to keep my Johnson?

I am very firm on the Johnsonn and the Johnson has to be very firm!

Rufus T Firefly
Would I get to keep my Johnson?

I am very firm on the Johnsonn and the Johnson has to be very firm!

that's between you, and whoever put you up to it

SmellyDogFart
It was trickster that put him up to it.

Rufus T Firefly
hysterical BTW, is Marea a Lesbian?

messed

TricksterPriest
messed

You'll pay for that. durfist

http://blog.pbwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/fail.jpg

Rufus T Firefly
You'll pay for that. durfist

http://blog.pbwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/fail.jpg

xmeat?

Badabing
xmeat? ymeat??

TricksterPriest
xmeat? http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/n00b-26.jpg

Rufus T Firefly
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/n00b-26.jpg

i find it peculiar you have all these pictures within reach messed

Hercules
messed

You're lucky she never comes here... no expression

TricksterPriest

Fast DSL connection + Google ftw. thumbsupdur

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20060823.jpg

Rufus T Firefly
You're lucky she never comes here... no expression

trick said it, and you can't deny that

Hercules

Asian women in uniform?

I don't...

Rufus T Firefly
Asian women in uniform?

I don't...

o, rephrase, i don't know where trick would get asian women in uniform in reach laughing out loud

Hercules
trick said it, and you can't deny that

You posted it, therefore she would gut you both...

TricksterPriest
Asian women in uniform?

I don't...

naughtyhttp://www.mobilewhack.com/reviews/060630_tosh_koda.jpg

Hercules
o, rephrase, i don't know where trick would get asian women in uniform in reach laughing out loud

Depends how fast the chloriform works...

SmellyDogFart
You posted it, therefore she would gut you both...
but, he was trying to expose trickster for the perv he is...

Rufus T Firefly

a woman and a electronical device, really turns you on trick

SmellyDogFart
a woman and a electronical device, really turns you on trick

but xmeat with an "you can enter my Darkseid" T-shirt drives him BONKERS !!!

Hercules
Originally posted by SmellyDogFart
but, he was trying to expose trickster for the perv he is...

You have seen 300 right?

Messengers always die first!

Rufus T Firefly

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits

Hercules

Of course Trick is looking in a mirror when he sees that...

pr1983

damn.

TricksterPriest
You have seen 300 right?

Messengers always die first!

Exactly. On an unrelated note, it's your job to tell her. stick out tongue

Rufus T Firefly
Of course Trick is looking in a mirror when he sees that...

see if it's getting any bigger

Hercules
Exactly. On an unrelated note, it's your job to tell her. stick out tongue

YOU asked the question!

I already know the answer...

Rufus T Firefly
and the result....

TricksterPriest
YOU asked the question!

I already know the answer... http://newd2event.net/img/fun/noob.jpg

Hercules
and the result....

If you want to know, ask her...Your funeral!

Rufus T Firefly
i've grown tired of living, bring me clean towled simon *runs to the bathroom with razors*

Hercules
You want a clean toweled Simon?

I've told you before that not my bag!

Rufus T Firefly
You want a clean toweled Simon?

I've told you before that not my bag!

laughing clean towels aproved by simon!

TricksterPriest
laughing clean towels aproved by simon! http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/7/72/N00b5.jpg

RUNMAN
sentry wins

hush
Originally posted by RUNMAN
sentry wins
no sups wins.

cigarman
I was asked to state a feat that Sentry has that Superman doesnt. I did that by stating that Sentry has never been physically beaten. Yeah, I reached, but Sentry doesnt have the history to total a bunch of similiar feats as Superman does. Some of his feats that include overloading the Absorbing Man, holding the power of a cosmic cube in his own hands, and nonchalantly breaking Terraxs axe with his bare hands are so over the top that I dont think top tiers like Thor and so forth could do those.

Sorry that I like the Sentry, but some of the things he does crack me up. I like how he just held Gorgons and Karnaks wrist and his subconsious told him that the fight was over because he said so. He's a bad cat.

No need to apologize,to each his own. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.