Samus Aran vs Mega Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
http://img113.exs.cx/img113/2324/DarkSuit.jpgvshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2c/Megaman.jpg

The original Arm-Cannon badasses face off in the Covenant High Charity.

No prep. Samus Aran has every upgrade, energy tank & visors available to her in Metroid Prime.

Mega Man will be allowed to transform into Hyper Mega Man:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/Hyper_mega_man.jpg

Here's a list of Mega Man's abilities for those living in the unknown:

Super Strength: Mega Man's enhancements give him extraordinary strength. He can lift and move tremendous amounts of weight, as demonstrated in Mega Man 5, in which he braces the upper levels of a fortress from collapse.

Design: Interior endoskeleton is composed of strong, lightweight titanium alloy. Outer epidermal layer is composed of a Light Industries made synthetic ceramic polymer that has skin-like texture. Has magnetic joints located in knees and elbows to reduce friction and wear. Legs contain air cavities to absorb shock when jumping. Powered by a reactor located within his chest cavity. Traditional two-tone blue exterior armor frame also made of titanium alloy. Nano-robotic cells allow for nearly instant reconfiguration to change from hand to weapon.

Weapon Copy: An advanced form of Rock's original ability to use any tool, the Weapon Copy ("Variable Weapons System" in Japan) allows Mega Man to adapt the attacks of his enemies and make them his own. However, he usually has to defeat them in combat first. The WC also changes the colors of Mega Man's armor.

Slide: Introduced in Mega Man 3. Allows Mega Man to slide along the ground at a high speed to evade attacks and enter small crevices.

Jet Adapter: Introduced in Mega Man 6. Allows Mega Man to fuse with Rush and become "Jet Mega Man". In this form, Mega Man is equipped with the "Jet Booster" and can fly or hover for short periods of time.

Power Adapter: Introduced in Mega Man 6. Allows Mega Man to fuse with Rush and become "Power Mega Man". In this form, Mega Man is equipped with the "Super Knuckle", an ultra-powerful, short-range attack that knocks back foes and breaks blocks.

Super Adapter: Introduced in Mega Man 7. Allows Mega Man to fuse with Rush and become "Super Mega Man". This form combines the two previous Adapters, allowing Mega Man to fly (or, in this game, double jump) and launch a rocket fist (which can be equipped with an enemy-tracking rocket system). Bass stole the plans for this and adapts it for use with him and Treble.

Mega Kick: Introduced in Mega Man Powered Up. As Mega, he can use powerful kicks to destroy enemy robots. Known as Rock Kick in Japan.

---

Discuss.

Emperor Ashtar
Megaman 10/10

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Megaman 10/10

That big of a curbstomp? If so...what can I do to make it more even?

Emperor Ashtar
Do not give megaman any power ups.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Do not give megaman any power ups.

Done.

Who else?
Since MM has no power ups, he might loose, I'm not entirely sure though.

Superboy Prime
He has the Hyper Mega Man transformation and the several abilities I listed at the end of the intro post. Problem is I originally stated he would be given every single powerup available in every Mega Man game...and I reckon now that was too much.

Violent2Dope
Original MM wins after close fight I think, MMX wins fairly easy, MM.EXE wins after a curbstomp.

Superboy Prime
Feats would be appreciated. =) With proof too.

dur

Violent2Dope
Original MM, can do what Samus can but is physically superior also.

MMX: Has many different forms, is highly trained and has enough power in him to destroy a planet(that last thing I'm not positive of, I'll look into it tomorrow)

MM.EXE: A giant list of battlechips to kill Samus with. It's not even funny how strong Battle Network characters are compared to other incarnations.

Who else?
Hyper MM isn't canon is he?

Superboy Prime
He isn't canon because his appareances are in MarvelxCapcom vs games. However for this thread he is allowed that special ability.

Xenogears
Wait, what are Megaman's best accomplishments again?

And lol...you'd be surprised by the number of nintendo fanboys who say Samus curbstomps Megaman on moviecodec.com, a.k.a the nintendo fanboy site.

Who else?
I guess M&M's pretty tough, the MM8 intro has him doing alot of superhuman stuff.

I don't remeber what they were though.

Violent2Dope
MM.EXE is the strongest incarnation of all. He would curbstomp Samus.

Emperor Ashtar
That's at baseline.

Xenogears
God how I would love for this one fanboy by the name of Totalitus (he's also known as Weeman) from moviecodec.com to come here and argue that Samus can beat anyone with the screw attack. laughing out loud

Xenogears
Bump.

Superboy Prime
Well the screw attack is nasty. But I believe he just thinks of it like that because in Super Metroid she was invulnerable while performing this move.

Sandai Kitetsu
Megaman lifted wily's entire fortress by himself.

Superboy Prime
Aye I read about that.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Well the screw attack is nasty. But I believe he just thinks of it like that because in Super Metroid she was invulnerable while performing this move. The nintentard thinks beings who can think others out of existence would not be able to beat Samus because "They cannot get passed the screw attack" crylaugh

Acrosurge
This is the original Samus vs Mega Man thread, so I thought it beneficial to bring it back from the dead to update the state of the battle.

Hopefully, everyone here is now aware of Mega Man's superior physical strength. Rock lifts and tosses ten ton boulders with a single hand and has even lifted a portion of Wily's fortress (I'll re-post the exact figures if people want to see them).

People probably aren't aware of the power of Mega Man's Mega Buster. Sure, those charged blasts look impressive as they plow through multiple tanks, but most people assume that Mega Man's regular shots have about as much punch as a pea shooter. Wrong.

In Mega Man 4, Rock vaporizes a boulder the size of his body with a single blast. He does the same in Mega Man 5. Lest people chalk this up to game mechanics, the animated sequences of Rockman Superadventure show Mega Man busting through boulders and rock formations, each in one single, non-charged blast. Bubble Man takes cover behind an underwater rock formation. Blam! With an uncharged blast, Mega Man blows through Bubble Man's cover.

In Ra Moon's temple, Magnet Man is manipulating Mega Man with his magnetic powers from behind the walls of a maze. Blam! In one uncharged shot, Mega Man blows a five-foot diameter hole in the wall. Those are just uncharged shots.

Take note, Mega Man ain't packing no peas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.