K.O.S.M.O.S VS Jedah Dohma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who else?
Will Jedah finally meet his end?

Emperor Ashtar
Jedah almost recreated the exsistence, he wins.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Jedah almost recreated the exsistence, he wins.

Holy shit.

Hmm...did he almost recreate a universe, multiverse, galaxy etc?

What stopped him form doing so?

Emperor Ashtar
Man, I really forgot the plot. I believe morrigan stopped him, but I'm not to sure.

Triple Six
Originally posted by Who else?
Will Jedah finally meet his end? No laughing

Jedah doesn't even need the fact that he almost gave existence a do over.

He can take her soul.

He can banish her to the Majigen

He can send her to that other place where the demons jump you and kill you.

And a little known fact, Jedah can not die until his mission is complete, he will continue to revive himself until he wipes out existence or should I say, fuse all individual things into one. So even though Anita and Donavon killed him, he'll be back, just like when Ozomu killed him. Or should I say, tricked him into killing himself.

Emperor Ashtar
What exactly did he try to absorb when he died?

Superboy Prime
All I could gather from unreliable sources was that he believed it was his destiny to recreate life by fusing all worthy souls into 1 lifeform, the Shintai . He created the Majigen to do this and started summoning all those with worthy souls.

If only there was a Darkstalkers source ala Tiamat's FAQ. Not 100% reliable, but it is still better than nothing.

Who else?
What exactly did he try to absorb when he died? He tried to absorb every soul in Makai by standing at the gates and doing so.

Or so it is said at Astralvision.com The DS resource center.

Emperor Ashtar
Well, nothing is 100% reliabel and it's Saiki's FAQ not tiamats.

Xenogears
Who the f*** is Tiamat?

Emperor Ashtar
Some dude at Shoryuken.com that get's all the credit for Saiki's FAQ's.

Xenogears
Why do I get the impression that Darkstalkers are overrated in general?

Usual Suspect
Don't be fooled by Jedah's looks, dude can tear some shit up.

He wins.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
Why do I get the impression that Darkstalkers are overrated in general?

Most of them are. Look at Pyron and how it got hyped up to the point he can literally grab suns and throw them at his opponents.

Triple Six
Jedah is far from hype http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vs2_b.htm

He destroys her.

Emperor Ashtar
Don't count KOS-MOS out.

Superboy Prime
We never said he was Hyped. We said most of the Darkstalkers are overhyped. Pyron being a prime example of that.

And besides...attempting to recreate existence and KOS-MOS vs. U-do fight's outcome in a possible future are comparable feats IMO.

Who else?
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vs2any-5.gif

Well then. . .

He is going to be very hard to kill.Originally posted by Superboy Prime
We never said he was Hyped. We said most of the Darkstalkers are overhyped. Pyron being a prime example of that.

And besides...attempting to recreate existence and KOS-MOS vs. U-do fight's outcome in a possible future are comparable feats IMO. Well if wears galaxies as rings, I don't thinj the sun will be that large to him.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Triple Six
Jedah is far from hype http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vs2_b.htm

He destroys her. Those images state that he could create a world.

Hell, Xemnas did that rather easily.

Superboy Prime
Agreed. *gif of Jedah slicing his head off as a special move comes to mind*

**** he'd probably freak her out. Well...not really, but still...cool ****ing move.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Agreed. *gif of Jedah slicing his head off as a special move comes to mind*

**** he'd probably freak her out. Well...not really, but still...cool ****ing move. Yeah, but V2D thinks he's a homo. He also thinks Kuja is a homo. 13jockey

Well I guess that must make Cloud-loving Sephiroth a super-duper gay homo.

Superboy Prime
There is a big difference between attempting to recreate a world and attempting to recreate all of existence.

Overhyped indeed.

But emoemuashtar did state he didn't remember the plot so we forgive him.

Xenogears
LOL, and I created that smiley! 13jockey

So you should all worship me. pray

Triple Six
Those images state that he could create a world.

Hell, Xemnas did that rather easily. Jedah made the Majigen a.k.a EVIL DIMENSION. He was trying to put is perfect world in it. Jedah makes dimensions and erases them, that's WAY more the destroying a few galaxies.

Jedah steals KOSMOS's soul in discards it in the Majigen.

Who else?
Jedah did kinda recreate existence or maybe an existence. He erased a reality and made it into a single life form to put on a planet in his dimension. Jedah didn't erase all of existence, but he can.

The guy thinks he's God.

Yeah KOSMOS loses, disregard this thread. Some video game character can kill Jedah, my hopes are on Morrigan

Xenogears
Jedah made the Majigen a.k.a EVIL DIMENSION. He was trying to put is perfect world in it. Jedah makes dimensions and erases them, that's WAY more the destroying a few galaxies.

Jedah steals KOSMOS's soul in discards it in the Majigen. And just how big is this "dimension". Xemnas made his own dimension which consisted of not only the new world he created, but another realm known as the "realm of nothingness", and also created "The World That Never Was", even though Xemnas has nothing to do with this topic. You make it seem like Jedah is some omnipotent god, when his feats are comparable to Xemnas's. Hell you'd rather side with Jedah than the Presence from DC, which is...sad.

Edit: And I don't think KOS-MOS has a sole seeing as she's an android.

Triple Six

Yeah KOSMOS loses.

I defeated you, yet againlaughing

Jedah does not discriminate he eliminates all!

Triple Six
And just how big is this "dimension". Xemnas made his own dimension which consisted of not only the new world he created, but another realm known as the "realm of nothingness", and also created "The World That Never Was", even though Xemnas has nothing to do with this topic. You make it seem like Jedah is some omnipotent god, when his feats are comparable to Xemnas's. Hell you'd rather side with Jedah than the Presence from DC, which is...sad.

Edit: And I don't think KOS-MOS has a sole seeing as she's an android. Jedah DESTROYED a plain of reality to make another.

There are 2 realities, ours and the demons. If he destroyed the Demon plane, he will have no problem with the human one. He does this twice and there goes all of existence, it's as simple as that.

Hence why Ashtar said, he almost re did existance.

Emperor Ashtar
Majigen was a universe, not a dimension.

Triple Six
Majigen was a universe, not a dimension. Then why is it called the evil dimension and even still, Jedah still destroys KOSMOS

And why is it called Jedah's demension.

Emperor Ashtar
I thought it was called devils universe?

Xenogears
Jedah DESTROYED a plain of reality to make another.

There are 2 realities, ours and the demons. If he destroyed the Demon plane, he will have no problem with the human one. He does this twice and there goes all of existence, it's as simple as that.

Hence why Ashtar said, he almost re did existance. Bullshit. He stated the he needed to destroy the human world.

Refer back to that ending: http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vsjed.htm

On another unrelated note, that isn't more impressive than Xemnas being able to destroy the realm of light, which is reality's equivalent to the human world.

Cut the overhype please.

Triple Six
No, it's called the Evil Dimension and in his ending, he destroy Makai, KOSMOS can't f**k with that, no matter how many galaxies you can destroy.

Triple Six
Bullshit. He stated the he needed to destroy the human world.

Refer back to that ending: http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vsjed.htm

On another unrelated note, that isn't more impressive than Xemnas being able to destroy the realm of light, which is reality's equivalent to the human world.

Cut the overhype please. You fool, earth is the only place in the universe with life on it.

And in Jedah's ending he destroys Makai a.k.a the Devil Dimension.

Stop hatin..

Xenogears
No, it's called the Evil Dimension and in his ending, he destroy Makai, KOSMOS can't f**k with that, no matter how many galaxies you can destroy. Sources such as these: http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/darkstalkers/darkstalkers2.htm

http://www.yuzuriha.sakura.ne.jp/~akikan/VSh.html

Refer to Jedah's Majigen as a world as opposed to a dimension.

Once again, Xemnas has similar abilities.

And how he destroyed Makai and the time it took for him to do so would be appreciated.
You fool, earth is the only place in the universe with life on it.

And in Jedah's ending he destroys Makai a.k.a the Devil Dimension.

Stop hatin.. I see someone is starting to resort to insults, and I just made that statement of your's questionable.

Who else?
Background Information
Though he is over 6000 years old he is the youngest out of the three High nobles of Makai. His liquid body allows him to change into any shape he chooses. He is able to absorb the souls of others and can instantly increase his own powers.

He was always distressed about the future of Makai. He believes that if Makai left to rule by Berial, the master of the Aensland family and the true ruler of Makai, then it would grow old and begin to decay. Berial would most likely say that that is the destiny and life. To Jedah, Berial was a being who should not exist. He had always looked for the opportunity to kill Berial and waited for the right time to strike.

After the death of Garunan, the master of the Bosital family and the oldest of the three high nobles, Jedah had a young confidant named Ozomu. Simply put, he was a gourmet. The reason he came under Jedah was to be able to eat delicious souls. As a noble, his skills were second class, but his ability to deceive others were first class. He was a genius in using others. He advised Jedah about using the gate of Makai. Jedah, being confident in his ability to absorb souls, agreed to this. He ordered Ozomu to break a part of the seal to open the gate more.

When Ozomu arrived at the gates, he realized that enormous powers lied within the gates. He realizd that even Jedah would destroy himself if he absorbed all this power at once and sees this as his chance to take over the throne. He lies to Jedah and tells him that he must destroy all the seals because little power was coming out. After destroying the seals, he ran off to the far reaches of Makai. The destruction of Jedah meant his rise in power and his plot succeeded. Though Jedah's absorbing powers were greater than Ozomu predicted, he was still destroyed due to the sheer amount of power seeping through.

Ozomu gathered the left over power and stored it in Dohma castle. This is how Ozomu became the new master of the Dohma family. The birth of Emperor Ozomu.

100 years later, after a century long sleep, Jedah was revived in Makai. He felt distressed towards the crazed Makai, nobles fighting each other and spilling blood. Instead of anger, he felt pity towards Ozomu, who had betrayed him. Jedah had already made up his mind. His complete revival and the cleansing of all souls. For this, a new stage was necessary. A new dimension, the Majigen.

Jedah arrived at Dohma castle and saw Ozomu and laid out his hand. Although his powers were not yet completely restored yet, he had enough powers to remove Ozomu. Ozomu had become a spineless gourmet. Ozomu's eyes had fear in them. Jedah quietly whispers, "Ozomu... I am sorry, but please lend me your powers. Your soul would become the foundation of Majigen and will help the future of Makai."

The Dohma castle was taken into the dark space along with Ozomu. This was the beginning of Ozomu's salvation. Jedah believed that he was the one that needed to recreate life by fusing all souls into one life form, the Shintai. To do this, he summoned all those with worthy souls to enter into his newly created realm.
. This should clear everything up and Cloud shut up about Xenmas, he has nothing to do with this thread and he can never hope to defeat Jedah.

There is one serious factor, everyone continues to skip over. Jedah can't permanently die.

And this term "world" is meant loosely in DS as in a place of life and existence, but does not necessarily mean a planet but as in an existence, because in his ending when he says "world" he referring to Makai and Makai is not a planet but a dimension.

So can Jedah, destroy all of existence yes. If he does what he does in HIS ending twice he will.

Xenogears
Past 15 minutes..

I was going to make this an edit but meh.
----------------------------------------
I could have sworn Makai was the Demon World: http://www.yuzuriha.sakura.ne.jp/~akikan/honyaku1.html

Despite that these so-called worlds can also be referred to as "dimensions", they don't exactly mimic that of the real world's and they don't necessarily contain a billion suns and thousands of solar systems. They are fictional dimensions/worlds that can be of any size in fact. What KOS-MOS has shown two destroy is at least two galaxies full of planets and stars in one attack.
This should clear everything up and Cloud shut up about Xenmas, he has nothing to do with this thread and he can never hope to defeat Jedah.

There is one serious factor, everyone continues to skip over. Jedah can't permanently die.I've read his profile before, and it's even in one of the links I provided.

1. You can call me Xeno. happy

2. My point made in this post still stands. Majigen/Makai is both referred to as realms/worlds/dimensions, and the amount of actual existence in these realms aren't specified.

Even though you don't agree with Xemmas being on par with Jedah, I'm not further discussing it.
And this term "world" is meant loosely in DS as in a place of life and existence, but does not necessarily mean a planet but as in an existence, because in his ending when he says "world" he referring to Makai and Makai is not a planet but a dimension.

So can Jedah, destroy all of existence yes. If he does what he does in HIS ending twice he will.Then by that logic, Xemnas can destroy all of existence since he created the realm of nothingness, and planned on to destroy the realm of light with the power of Kingdom Hearts. That makes sense since the KH verse only consists of the realm of light, the realm of darkness and the realm of nothingness...

Who else?
The term "world" is meant loosely in DS as in a place of life and existence, but does not necessarily mean a planet but as in an existence, because in his ending when he says "world" he refers to Makai and Makai is not a planet but a dimension.

Similar to how people say I'm going to the next world, as in dying.

We know heaven and hell aren't planets. That is how DS is using the term world.

Xenogears
The term "world" is meant loosely in DS as in a place of life and existence, but does not necessarily mean a planet but as in an existence, because in his ending when he says "world" he refers to Makai and Makai is not a planet but a dimension. Alright, but that would also have to mean this...

The term "world" is meant loosely in KH as in a place of life and existence, but does not necessarily mean a planet but as in an existence, because in Kingdom Hearts Riku calls the realm of light "our world" and the realm of light is not a planet but a dimension.

Just saying. happy

Who else?
Jedah can't permanently die, he can steal souls and etc, Xenmas wont win. Now enough.

Xenogears
Maybe not kill him permanently, but he can subdue him.

Superboy Prime
Jedah doesn't even need the fact that he almost gave existence a do over.

*Cough*

He can take her soul.

She does not have a soul. And even if Jedah was able to take Mary Magdalene's soul(big IF) KOS-MOS will still be fully functionable.

He can banish her to the Majigen

She might be able to get out. Although I will research for that info.

He can send her to that other place where the demons jump you and kill you.

See above. Also who says these demons will be able to do anything to KOS-MOS?

And a little known fact, Jedah can not die until his mission is complete, he will continue to revive himself until he wipes out existence or should I say, fuse all individual things into one. So even though Anita and Donavon killed him, he'll be back, just like when Ozomu killed him. Or should I say, tricked him into killing himself.

That's cool.

Xenogears
I believe to take someone into the Majigen realm, their soul must be taken away.

Also, this shouldn't be a battle to see who dies permanently in my opinion, since then immortals will not be able to lose. Jedah was killed by Belial with an attack that I doubt is more powerful than KOS-MOS's greatest.

Violent2Dope
Wow, ummmmmm....after all the member bashing and arguing over what "world" means in DS and arguing whether Xemnas is on par with Jedah(he's not even close) I have this to say, it's not really a stretch to say that Jedah can erase existence(I believe when he says "world", it's more than just one planet so yes I think he was recreating existence). Also, Jedah's powers go beyond earthly limits, Demitri who defeated Pyron and absorbed Pyron's power was still killed by Jedah. So the Xemnas being on par with Jedah thing is bullshit as he has yet to show power of that magnitude.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Wow, ummmmmm....after all the member bashing and arguing over what "world" means in DS and arguing whether Xemnas is on par with Jedah(he's not even close) I have this to say, it's not really a stretch to say that Jedah can erase existence(I believe when he says "world", it's more than just one planet so yes I think he was recreating existence). Also, Jedah's powers go beyond earthly limits, Demitri who defeated Pyron and absorbed Pyron's power was still killed by Jedah. So the Xemnas being on par with Jedah thing is bullshit as he has yet to show power of that magnitude.

Do note Xemmas is not in this matchup. Xeno already stopped arguing about him, but if you 2 keep at it I will be forced to take the kids glooves off...

dur

Guilty Gear
Wow, ummmmmm....after all the member bashing and arguing over what "world" means in DS and arguing whether Xemnas is on par with Jedah(he's not even close) I have this to say, it's not really a stretch to say that Jedah can erase existence(I believe when he says "world", it's more than just one planet so yes I think he was recreating existence). Also, Jedah's powers go beyond earthly limits, Demitri who defeated Pyron and absorbed Pyron's power was still killed by Jedah. So the Xemnas being on par with Jedah thing is bullshit as he has yet to show power of that magnitude. And you know what, all that is explained on the last page makes this just as questionable as Remulous's statements. I'm not bothering to post once again what already disputes this.

Sandai Kitetsu
Now Xenmas is in this debate. Alright, I guess games versus is screwed no matter what. As long as people continue to debate the way they are I really do not see the point on having a serious debate. It's been fun, but I think I'm gonna bother anymore like so many people.

Violent2Dope
Xemnas has been dropped, so just post your opinion.

Sandai Kitetsu
It's not even about Xenmas really. Rather, it's the way people debate and the crap games versus has become.

Every thread it's the same formula:

-Ryu get's mentioned for no reason
-Minimalization of certain feats
-Over exaggeration of others

There aren't enough good debators or threads to keep this place alive. Superboy Prime tried, but this place is too far gone.

I'm jumpin' ship as well, one.

Violent2Dope
If only Lord Ryugen came here more often. He was a good debator.

Guilty Gear
Xemnas is in this debate to point out how much hype Jedah's getting. Because Jedah apparently has enough power to destroy a dimension which has unspecified space and boundaries, he is leagues above someone who can destroy and create realms of undermined space and width. If he can destroy the human "world" meaning the actual universe people live in, that isn't different than Xemnas having enough power to destroy the realm of light which is Kingdom Heart's equivalent to the human universe, yet Jedah is light years above Xemnas in power.

As for the topic at hand, how do we know what Jedah can destroy is greater than what KOS-MOS at full power has shown to be able to destroy? You see galaxies full of stars and planets being wiped from existence within two seconds as a result of one of her attacks, and that isn't even the most she can do with Zohar's energy source. What exactly have we seen Jedah destroy?

Sandai Kitetsu
Xenmas has nothing to do with this debate, **** him. You do not need to bring him up to debate jedah's limitation. What exactly would proving Xenmas>Jedah do for the pro KOS-MOS side?

Violent2Dope
I'm not gonna post the winner due to lack of knowledge of KOSMOS, but Jedah has more power than Demitri who absorbed Pyron. His power goes beyond destroying planets.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Xenmas has nothing to do with this debate, **** him. You do not need to bring him up to debate jedah's limitation. What exactly would proving Xenmas>Jedah do for the pro KOS-MOS side? Meh...I guess you have a point.

Sandai Kitetsu
The term "world" is meant loosely in DS as in a place of life and existence, but does not necessarily mean a planet but as in an existence, because in his ending when he says "world" he refers to Makai and Makai is not a planet but a dimension.

Similar to how people say I'm going to the next world, as in dying.

We know heaven and hell aren't planets. That is how DS is using the term world.

Well said, also Jedah wanted to recreate all of exsistence.

Usual Suspect
Yo check this out people, my analysis here is gonna show why this thread shouldn't have been 3 pages long...

Things are gonna get a bit crazy and I'm gonna be refuting alot of theorys but pay attention, yo.

In order for KOSMOS to beat Pyron, she had to be in her strongest form, correct?

Demetri beat Pyron at 80% of power, Demetri vowed to return to Makai once he was at full power, after beating Pyron he finally returns to Makai. Now this is where things get crazy. I don't think it was a tough battle between Demetri and Pyron. I think Demetri straight up kicked Pyrons ass with ease, seeing as how he only got to 100% after absorbing Pyron, which means Pyron is only worth 20% of Demetri's real power. So this should stop anyone from making a Demetri VS KOSMOS thread.

Now Morrigan has been able to keep up with an 80% Demetri while bein at 1/3 power. Just to be fair, Morrigan at 2/3s ties with Demetri at 100% (even though I think she's slightly stronger then Demetri at 2/3s). At 3/3, full power she kills Demetri, surely. And is comparable to Belial himself, which is why he chose her above all other DS. Morrigan was an S class when she was just a baby, yo. She's had a couple thousand years to develop, with out her true power. This should silence the KOSMOS VS Morrigan thread.

And finally...Jedah, we know he's better then Demetri and we know he's immortal.

KOSMOS is cute and powerful and she makes me wanna buy Xenosaga 1, 2, and 3 (I probably will and the games are cheap now too)

but Jedah flat out fux her up, yo.

Why this thread is was 3 pages is beyond me.

Lazy MFer
Wow, that's pretty good. thumb up

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
Yo check this out people, my analysis here is gonna show why this thread shouldn't have been 3 pages long...

Things are gonna get a bit crazy and I'm gonna be refuting alot of theorys but pay attention, yo.

In order for KOSMOS to beat Pyron, she had to be in her strongest form, correct?

Incorrect.

Demetri beat Pyron at 80% of power, Demetri vowed to return to Makai once he was at full power, after beating Pyron he finally returns to Makai. Now this is where things get crazy. I don't think it was a tough battle between Demetri and Pyron. I think Demetri straight up kicked Pyrons ass with ease, seeing as how he only got to 100% after absorbing Pyron, which means Pyron is only worth 20% of Demetri's real power. So this should stop anyone from making a Demetri VS KOSMOS thread.

Actual proof of this percent of power would be appreciated. KOS-MOS has no trouble taking on Pyron. She would just use the X-buster and end the match without any trouble. Quite in fact many people concluced KOS-MOS takes 10/10 from Pyron. Why? Because both of them fighting at their best equals KOS-MOS win. Pyron fighting at his canon level equals KOS-MOS whooping his ass even easier.

Now Morrigan has been able to keep up with an 80% Demetri while bein at 1/3 power. Just to be fair, Morrigan at 2/3s ties with Demetri at 100% (even though I think she's slightly stronger then Demetri at 2/3s). At 3/3, full power she kills Demetri, surely. And is comparable to Belial himself, which is why he chose her above all other DS. Morrigan was an S class when she was just a baby, yo. She's had a couple thousand years to develop, with out her true power. This should silence the KOSMOS VS Morrigan thread.

Actually someone pointed out Morrigan whooped Demitri's ass at 1/3 her power.

Sad thing is there is no actual proof of what Morrigan can really do. Just speculation.

And finally...Jedah, we know he's better then Demetri and we know he's immortal.

Immortal does not equal victory.

KOSMOS is cute and powerful and she makes me wanna buy Xenosaga 1, 2, and 3 (I probably will and the games are cheap now too)

Kick ass. Great games I tell you.

but Jedah flat out fux her up, yo.

Debatable.

Why this thread is was 3 pages is beyond me.

I don't see what's so bad. If anything Jedah supporters should use this chance to prove feats and debate about Jedah since there are few characters who can actually match him. Don't miss this opportunity just because speculation makes you guys think it's not even a match.

Lazy MFer
Incorrect.

Actual proof of this percent of power would be appreciated. KOS-MOS has no trouble taking on Pyron. He's right Prime, Demetri was at only 80% and didn't even need that much t o beat Pyron.

If you read Demetri's profile at Astralvision.com it will tell you that Demetri was only at 80% power, if he were at full power he would've been in Makai already.

Sad thing is there is no actual proof of what Morrigan can really do. Just speculation. Not really, it is a fact that at full power she towers above all other DS, that is why Belial picked her. She is very comparable to Belial. No offence but she pwns the shit outta KOSMOS at full power.

Immortal does not equal victory. It helps alot, even at full power, I really don't think KOSMOS will force Jedah to revive him self.

She destroys galaxies < Jedah destroy dimensions

Debatable. No it isn't dude. Jedah can take hits from dimension busters, destroying galaxies is alot but it just doesn't compare.

I don't see what's so bad. If anything Jedah supporters should use this chance to prove feats and debate about Jedah since there are few characters who can actually match him. Don't miss this opportunity just because speculation makes you guys think it's not even a match. True, there is a bit of speculation, but not for the sake of the DS beating KOSMOS, its more of speculation of how the DS match up to each other. Speculation aside, KOSMOS can't beat Morrigan, Demetri or Jedah.

Who else?
I don't mean to sound like an ass but Jedah and Morrigan beating KOSMOS is kinda obvious. Especially for Jedah, while Jedah can't wipe out all of existence at once, he can do it rather quickly.

After reading the profiles on Astralvision, I'm starting to think Morrigan is greater the Jedah though.

Belial killed Jedah with that arrow thing the first time around, he couldn't do that to Morrigan and Morrigan was a class S as a baby. She is like a female Belial.

I'll be discussing more of this to the Jedah VS Morrigan thread.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
He's right Prime, Demetri was at only 80% and didn't even need that much t o beat Pyron.

Like I said I want proof.

If you read Demetri's profile at Astralvision.com it will tell you that Demetri was only at 80% power, if he were at full power he would've been in Makai already.

How did they come to that conclusion? Did Demitri ever state he was fighting 80% in the game? If he never made such a claim, or was never presented in the game it's just speculation.

Not really, it is a fact that at full power she towers above all other DS, that is why Belial picked her. She is very comparable to Belial. No offence but she pwns the shit outta KOSMOS at full power.

Having all the power in the universe will be useless if you don't know how to use that power. I will now ask you to give me proof of Morrigan actually showing skill with her Full Power.

Not to mention KOS-MOS's Tertiary Weapon system destroyed everything.

It helps alot, even at full power, I really don't think KOSMOS will force Jedah to revive him self.

Give her Tertiary Weapon system more credit. If she manages to hit him with it Jedah will have to revive himself.

She destroys galaxies < Jedah destroy dimensions

Yay.

No it isn't dude. Jedah can take hits from dimension busters, destroying galaxies is alot but it just doesn't compare.

It will hurt him. Don't tell me he is just going to stand there and laugh his ass off because he is being put on a pedestal.

True, there is a bit of speculation, but not for the sake of the DS beating KOSMOS, its more of speculation of how the DS match up to each other. Speculation aside, KOSMOS can't beat Morrigan, Demetri or Jedah.

I don't see any real evidence suggesting Morrigan & Demitri > KOS-MOS.

Jedah on the other hand has solid stuff to back him up.

Who else?
I don't see any real evidence suggesting Morrigan & Demitri > KOS-MOS.

Jedah on the other hand has solid stuff to back him up. You do realize that they are all near the same level and are all S Class DS right?!

Demetri's power level is a bit of speculation.

But Morrigan really isn't, even though she has never had any showings of her true power you are told that she is great, comparable to Belial or even greater and he killed Jedah in ONE move

Background Information
Berial foresaw that Makai would be exposed to the crisis of perishing soon. Someone great Life Form would be needed to maintain the unbalanced world of Makai. He foresaw that one with such power would not be born in the family of Aensland for another 1,200 years. Knowing this, he decided to leave the future of the Aensland family in Morrigan's hands. To Berial, the future of the Aensland family was the same as the future of Makai.

Morrigan was a very special Succubus, even within all of the Darkstalkers.
This tid bit was taken from the DS Resource Center.

Her power is greater then what KOSMOS can handle.

Superboy Prime
You do realize that they are all near the same level and are all S Class DS right?!

Demetri's power level is a bit of speculation.

But Morrigan really isn't, even though she has never had any showings of her true power you are told that she is great, comparable to Belial or even greater and he killed Jedah in ONE move

This tid bit was taken from the DS Resource Center.

Her power is greater then what KOSMOS can handle.

Belial killing Jedah in one move does not translate to Morrigan killing Jedah in one move. Besides it wasn't just any move.

Morrigan whooped on Demitri. That alone leads me to believe there can be a vast difference in power among fellow Class S Darkstalkers.

And where did DS research to find this information? Give me the link so I can find out where they found this information.

shin_remy
wooow this is extreme

this is going to far for what i have read

destroying galaxy's, planets, dimensions, recreate existance, weariing galaxy's as a ring etc etc

pff overpowerd shit

Jedah wins for sure

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by shin_remy
wooow this is extreme

this is going to far for what i have read

destroying galaxy's, planets, dimensions, recreate existance, weariing galaxy's as a ring etc etc

pff overpowerd shit

Jedah wins for sure

I think it's awesome to discuss characters in this range of power dur

Sandai Kitetsu
Dimitri at 80% is immune too sunlight, and I believe he also absorbed Pyron at that level. Also, belial did not kill Jedah.

Violent2Dope
Belial didn't kill Jedah cause you can't kill Jedah foo. Trust me, I hate Jedah with a burning fiery passion, but he wins. Jedah has the power to destroy and recreate existence, killed Demitri who easily killed Pyron when Demitri was at 80%, and has long red fingernails.smile He can cut his own head off for Christ's sake as a move!

Superboy Prime
I would like to point out that saying Jedah > Demitri who at 80%(so far unconfirmed) > Pyron is not that good an argument to me. Because KOS-MOS >>>>>> Pyron.

Now dimension warping stuff is indeed good stuff.

Immune to sunlight? What exactly does that mean? That he can stare into the sun without trouble? That he can never get tanned? I'm confused here.

Burning thought
"sigh" ridiculous looking beings that can reshape excistance.....sillyness indeed

Sandai Kitetsu
I would like to point out that saying Jedah > Demitri who at 80%(so far unconfirmed) > Pyron is not that good an argument to me. Because KOS-MOS >>>>>> Pyron.

Immune to sunlight? What exactly does that mean? That he can stare into the sun without trouble? That he can never get tanned? I'm confused here.

Demitri is a vampire and naturally has a weakeness towards solar energy. At 80% of his power he could withstand the suns rays and absorb Pyron (Confirmed by saiki).

Superboy Prime
ROFL. I forgot he was a vamp, my bad.

Violent2Dope

Immune to sunlight? What exactly does that mean? That he can stare into the sun without trouble? That he can never get tanned? I'm confused here. Demitri is a vampire, Demitri easily beat Pyron at 80% and achieved 100% of his original power after absorbing Pyron, which means he's much more powerful than Pyron, and Jedah killed Demitri, that's all I was sayin. And yes, dimension warping is very good stuff and showcases his power quite well, that and his red fingernails.big grin

Superboy Prime
Demitri is a vampire, Demitri easily beat Pyron at 80% and achieved 100% of his original power after absorbing Pyron, which means he's much more powerful than Pyron, and Jedah killed Demitri, that's all I was sayin. And yes, dimension warping is very good stuff and showcases his power quite well, that and his red fingernails.big grin

I really don't see why a 20% power upgrade is realy much more powerful than Pyron. Now if you told me Demitri was fighting at less than 50% his power that would be really something. By the way...how did those guys come to the conclusion Demitri was fighting at 80% his power?

Violent2Dope
I really don't see why a 20% power upgrade is realy much more powerful than Pyron. Now if you told me Demitri was fighting at less than 50% his power that would be really something. By the way...how did those guys come to the conclusion Demitri was fighting at 80% his power? No, Demitri easily beat and absorbed Pyron at 80% and Pyron's power only boosted him to 100% of his original power, which means Pyron only was worth 20% of his original power. As for how did they come to the conclusion I read it on a site and will have to look some stuff up to confirm it.

Sandai Kitetsu
I believe that Demitri gained more than his original power after absorbing Pyron.

Superboy Prime
No, Demitri easily beat and absorbed Pyron at 80% and Pyron's power only boosted him to 100% of his original power, which means Pyron only was worth 20% of his original power. As for how did they come to the conclusion I read it on a site and will have to look some stuff up to confirm it.

Thanks I would appreciate it. And to be honest I don't buy the whole Pyron was 20% when compared to Demitri. Is it a sin to believe Demitri simply reached the height of his power?

Who else?
Until KOSMOS can rival Belial's attack he used on Demetri, she has no chance. destroying a galaxy or two is powerful indeed but it does not measure up to reality warping. Not to mention these DS characters an move in and out of dimensions completely evading any attack.

Nothing KOSMOS has done measures up to Jedah, let alone a complete Morrigan, she wont win.

And now I'm official done with this whole KOSMOS VS DS bull.

Sandai Kitetsu
The Scalephoton that Belial used against demitri was a warning shot and he was not trying to kill him.

Superboy Prime
Until KOSMOS can rival Belial's attack he used on Demetri, she has no chance. destroying a galaxy or two is powerful indeed but it does not measure up to reality warping. Not to mention these DS characters an move in and out of dimensions completely evading any attack.

Belial used a space/time attack, did he not? KOS-MOS fought an opponent in that range of power, but I am not claiming she can come up with such an attack.

Nothing KOSMOS has done measures up to Jedah, let alone a complete Morrigan, she wont win.

Funny thing is you don't know everything KOS-MOS has done. I find feats for her on a daily basis. For starters she survived the destruction of a dimension...she was very ****ed up, but still functional. However that IS a huge spoiler(not the feat but when it happens) for Xenosaga and I restrain myself from posting it because I don't want to spoil it in case anyone interested in playing Xenosaga gets it.

And now I'm official done with this whole KOSMOS VS DS bull.

Shame. I had fun with it. I really don't understand what pissed you guys so much. For once you had a chance to discuss DSers against a non-darkstalker. I guess people just don't like getting their status-quo shaken.

Sandai Kitetsu
Like I said before, if DSer's have prep they are a real problem. Without prep KOS-MOS can win.

Who else?
Funny thing is you don't know everything KOS-MOS has done. I find feats for her on a daily basis. For starters she survived the destruction of a dimension...she was very ****ed up, but still functional. However that IS a huge spoiler(not the feat but when it happens) for Xenosaga and I restrain myself from posting it because I don't want to spoil it in case anyone interested in playing Xenosaga gets it. Another funny thing is, you don't known everything Jedah as done. Jedah hits her with a dimension erasing attack twice and she's dead.

Jedah wins 10/10

The only way jedah die was from attempting to absorb EVERY soul I'm Makai at one time. KOSMOS can not dish out that type of power

A galaxy destroying attack will not cut it.

Shame. I had fun with it. I really don't understand what pissed you guys so much. For once you had a chance to discuss DSers against a non-darkstalker. I guess people just don't like getting their status-quo shaken. I was having fun too until people started ignoring Jedah's feats and the thing is, I don't even like Jedah, I HATE him!

Superboy Prime
Another funny thing is, you don't known everything Jedah as done. Jedah hits her with a dimension erasing attack twice and she's dead.

Jedah wins 10/10

But you see I never said I knew everything Jedah has done. Quite in fact I asked people to post stuff about him. You on the other hand stated "Nothing KOSMOS has done meassures up to Jedah." Which is a very arrogant statement when you haven't even played the game.

The only way jedah die was from attempting to absorb EVERY soul I'm Makai at one time. KOSMOS can not dish out that type of power

How big is Makai? And he tried to absorb strong souls, not every single soul in existence. Didn't Belial stop him before? It's not like he just instantly revives himself. God...people just say whatever suits them in the current situation.

Ok.

I was having fun too until people started ignoring Jedah's feats and the thing is, I don't even like Jedah, I HATE him!

His feats have not been ignored. They are being discussed. That's it.
I have stated numerous times that Jedah actually has feats backing up his win over KOS-MOS.

By the way allow me to tell you that KOS-MOS deals with people that defy the laws of Xenosaga's dimension. In Xenosaga there are 2 dimensions; the corporeal dimension; and the conciousness dimension. The G-nosis are the conciousness of deceased beings who do not like their current existence and attack the corporeal world.

Do note I am not telling you that to support a win over Jedah, but to let everyone know there is more to Xenosagaverse than what little you guys know.

Sandai Kitetsu
Another funny thing is, you don't known everything Jedah as done. Jedah hits her with a dimension erasing attack twice and she's dead.
He needs prep for that

I believe there are around ten million Makai in the the world of Makai.

Burning thought
what sort of ridiculous character is jedah, i thought he was from sum old fighting game, why would he be included if he could wipe out dimensions, or do all of them have that sort of ridiculousness involved roll eyes (sarcastic)

can someone point me in the direction where it says officially that he can do such feets

Superboy Prime
They say he can create and erase deimensions at will instantly. That is what bugs me. The guy is ultra powerful. There is no need exagerate his feats.

Sandai Kitetsu
Jedah needs prep to vaporise Universe's.

ThoraxeRMG
Jedah uses K.O.S.M.O.S.'s head as a new wine cup.

Guilty Gear
Yeah...unfortunately, KOS-MOS has better feats. I recently watched a video of her wiping out a number of galaxies within two seconds at most, and I've heard that she actually destroyed everything as opposed to several galaxies. If someone would please, post proof of Jedah destroying anything let alone a universe within about the same time KOS-MOS took several galaxies out of existence. I'm eager to see it.

ThoraxeRMG
He kicks ass.
She kinda does.
He has emotions, she doesn't
Bam! XD
Funny EDIT: IF she is so damn powerful, how did she get PWNED in Namco X Capcom?! XD

Superboy Prime
At the end of Xenosaga KOS-MOS shows Shion, and the party, that she has developed emotions and a personality of her own.

I love her. *Daydreams*

Guilty Gear
She is my favorite character, eva.

ThoraxeRMG
At the end of Xenosaga KOS-MOS shows Shion, and the party, that she has developed emotions and a personality of her own.

I love her. *Daydreams*

I know that, and that is one of the reasons why I hate XenoSaga.

Superboy Prime
....So you hate character development.

Awesome.

She gets owned in Namco x Capcom because that's an uncanon appearance. Same crap that happened to Cloud, Leon & Sephiroth when they encountered Sora in Kingdom Hearts.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
He kicks ass.
She kinda does.
He has emotions, she doesn't
Bam! XD
Counter argument:Originally posted by Superboy Prime

I love her. *Daydreams* Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I know that, and that is one of the reasons why I hate XenoSaga. What the f**k?
Funny EDIT: IF she is so damn powerful, how did she get PWNED in Namco X Capcom?! XDNamco X Capcom version of KOS-MOS was not in use.

Guilty Gear
She gets owned in Namco x Capcom because that's an uncanon appearance. Same crap that happened to Cloud, Leon & Sephiroth when they encountered Sora in Kingdom Hearts. No, those are not noncanonical appearances. All of the characters in Kingdom Hearts are canonical to the Kingdom Hearts storyline, hence the reason why they are alternate incarnations. The same applies to the Disney characters in Kingdom Hearts. Characters that are noncanonical are ones that never existed in a storyline.

ThoraxeRMG
....So you hate character development.

No! mad
I do not hate character development, just cheesy "emotion" scenes.
So an Android;KOS-MOS develops emotions. confused

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
No, those are not noncanonical appearances. All of the characters in Kingdom Hearts are canonical to the Kingdom Hearts storyline, hence the reason why they are alternate incarnations. The same applies to the Disney characters in Kingdom Hearts. Characters that are noncanonical are ones that never existed in a storyline.

Canonical to Kingdom Hearts. Not canonical to FF7's canon. Which means Sora did not beat the real Midgar Solom impalingon tree version of Sephiroth.

Superboy Prime
No! mad
I do not hate character development, just cheesy "emotion" scenes.

It wasn't a cheesy emotional scene.

But it's okay really...you hate Xenosaga for the sake of hating it. No prob with that.

ThoraxeRMG
It wasn't a cheesy emotional scene.

But it's okay really...you hate Xenosaga for the sake of hating it. No prob with that.

Okay, but I don't "OMFG! KILL!" hate it, some of it's Hentai is amusing. smile There is a XenoSaga character that I think kicks ass.

Guilty Gear
Canonical to Kingdom Hearts. Not canonical to FF7's canon.I am aware of that.
Which means Sora did not beat the real Midgar Solom impalingon tree version of Sephiroth. I am aware of that as well. However, don't make it seem as if the KH version of Sephiroth is any less powerful, as he has nigh-instantaneous speed, can become invulnerable, and the ability to summon meteors at will.

Superboy Prime
Honestly I'll never swallow Sora beating any version of Sephiroth. Call me the biggest Seph fanboy there is...it just ruins Sephiroth's myth for me. Nothing against KH. I know they are good games.

ThoraxeRMG
I wondered why Sephiroth didn't simply wear Sora down and then killl him. He even stated Sora cannot kill him.

Guilty Gear
Honestly I'll never swallow Sora beating any version of Sephiroth. Call me the biggest Seph fanboy there is...it just ruins Sephiroth's myth for me. Nothing against KH. I know they are good games. You have to take into account that the Keyblade is stated to hold phenomenal power that can either save the world or wrought chaos and ruin upon it, not to mention overcame the Greek Titans of the Underworld and Hades himself. Those two feats alone speaks of its power.

In fact, its limits have not even been shown as of yet. Without it Sora would not have been able to overcome his opponents, yet the thing is he could summon it at will.
I wondered why Sephiroth didn't simply wear Sora down and then killl him.Sora nor Sephiroth wore the other down, because their stamina and skills were on par. Heck Sora obliterated an army of a thousand heartless soldiers by himself at one point.
He even stated Sora cannot kill him.Since no one but Cloud can, as he is the darkness within Cloud's heart.

ThoraxeRMG
Since no one but Cloud can, as he is the darkness within Cloud's heart.

The Embodiment. big grin

Superboy Prime
Cutscene explaining how the Zohar is the ultimate energy device in Xenosaga's dimension. They are also upgrading KOS-MOS to fit the Tertiary Weapon system into her. In Shion's memory we find out there is a craft that can interact with hyperspace as part of her equipment. She can interface with it.

ywE2GjeHqGo

The voice syncronization is off, but it still works to prove my previous KOS-MOS statements.

Guilty Gear
KOS-MOS is my baby! hug

Superboy Prime
RESPECT KOS-MOS

http://milktank.sakura.ne.jp/diary/2006/6_22.jpg

Guilty Gear
Those milk tanks are mine dammit! MINE! mad

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS about to whoop G-nosis ass.

http://www.ammosart.com/misc/daily/9-16-kos-mos.jpg

Guilty Gear
fear

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS versions:

KOS-MOS archetype
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/xeno/xenosaga/screens/xenosaga018.jpg

KOS-MOS Ver. 1
http://www2.tokai.or.jp/tak.s_room/f/Kos-Mos.jpg

KOS-MOS Ver. 2
http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/585/585744/xenosaga-episode-ii-jenseits-von-gut-und-bose-20050208052848602.jpg

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/xeno/xenosaga3/art/xenosaga3002.jpg

KOS-MOS Ver. 4
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/xeno/xenosaga3/art/xenosaga3021.jpg

ThoraxeRMG
KOS-MOS is my baby! hug

Keep dreaming. laughing out loud

RESPECT KOS-MOS

I'm sure you and Gulity would love to start a KOS-MOS FC or KOS-MOS Picture thread somewhere.

Those milk tanks are mine dammit! MINE! mad

Have fun biting metal ****.

**** KOS-MOS
cool

More this
http://gamezone.qq.com/images/tvgame/2005/04/18/nvc/11.jpg

or this
http://www.gamehotties.com/images/morrigan-aensland/morrigan-aensland.jpg
Happy Dance

Violent2Dope
Xeno just so you know...in KHII Seph quite obviously wasn't trying his hardest on Sora.

ThoraxeRMG
True..

Superboy Prime
Mitsurugi looks sweet.

KOS-MOS > ThoraxeRMG

Violent2Dope
KOSMOS is a cvnt.

Superboy Prime
U-do is an energy entity from a higher dimension responsible for the space/time anomally that gave birth to Xenosaga's dimension.

6oah2Pczgk4

Albedo, Negrido & Jr. were part of a series of U.R.T.V weapons designed to combat U-do. They failed miserably and as a result they lost sanity. Jr. was safe because he cut the link before U-do's conciousness got to him.

ThoraxeRMG
Mitsurugi looks sweet.

KOS-MOS < ThoraxeRMG

I win, by turning the game off.

Violent2Dope
That was all nice Prime but KOSMOS is still a cvnt!

Guilty Gear
Xeno just so you know...in KHII Seph quite obviously wasn't trying his hardest on Sora. Doesn't matter. Neither of the two placed a scratch on the other, and in KH1 Sora defeated Sephiroth to the point where he vanished into thin air.

Superboy Prime
*Dislikes Sora.*

Guilty Gear
It's ok. You don't have to like every game character out there, and it's probably due to the fact that he hangs around Disney characters and has a weapon that looks like a key. In fact, I hate Link partly due to the fact that he looks like a pussy and an elf at the same time, but I don't say it every now and then or hardly ever really.

Sandai Kitetsu
I think Sora is cool, since I grew up with Disney characters same with link.

Violent2Dope
I like Sora, and I want to rip Links pointed ears off and shove Navi down his throat. I hate him for his jobber aura, no one will ever convince me Link has what it takes to take down Ganon even with MS.

Guilty Gear
You'd never guess how much hate Sora gets on moviecodec.com

Violent2Dope
How much?Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
I want to become a member of moviecodec.com durfist

Violent2Dope
Ganon could beat Link if it weren't for the Goddamn writer, and you all know it.

Guilty Gear
Lol, don't. You will regret it, trust me.

The forums there are a mess. The games forum allows any versus topic to be made, and there's apparently no such thing as a duplicate thread there. You can even make topics such as "so and so is a f*cking pussy" and not have your thread closed, or even be given a warning. You can't pick different templates to use and the site's plain as shit. It has way too many noobs and spammers and people making spite threads. Half of the mods suck badly, also.

Superboy Prime
I just want to bash Sora! hysterical

Guilty Gear
You can bash him here all you want. Bashing fictional characters isn't against the site rules, as far as I know, though it would set a bad reputation for you.

Superboy Prime
I'm not like that. I was being a dur

Guilty Gear
durup

Violent2Dope
I won't stop until you admit that Ganon jobs to Link every time they fight. I am a raving dedicated fanboy, don't f*ck wit me.

Superboy Prime
I have destroyed your fanboy dreams before. *Insert evil maniacal laugh here*

Doing so again is a dish I'll save for later.

---

On Topic.

KOS-MOS wins until Jedah fanboys can prove Jedah will be creating/destroying dimensions in less than 2 seconds.

Violent2Dope
I have destroyed your fanboy dreams before. *Insert evil maniacal laugh here*

Doing so again is a dish I'll save for later. You crushed my fanboy dreams of Pyron, you won't be able to sway my fanboyishness of Ganon.

Superboy Prime
ROFL

Guilty Gear
I honestly think Remulous siding with Jedah instead of the Presence is hilarious.

Violent2Dope
I honestly think Remulous siding with Jedah instead of the Presence is hilarious. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance THAT IS BULLSHIT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.