Superboy Prime vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Superboy Prime lands on Marvel Earth and his job is to kill everyone, or something along those lines.

Marvel heroes get only 15 minutes of prep before he starts attacking in the middle of Africa. Not weapons that destroy the earth can employed, which means that they can't make any form of suicide bombings. The longer they hold out, the more help they can get.

30 minutes: The inhumans
2 hours: Ronan the accuser and several thousand Kree troops
5 hours: Thor/Beta Ray bill
10 hours: All heralds
24 hours: Thanos joins the fray
5 days: Odin joins.

Squirrel Girl may not participate.

Grinning Goku
SBP Prime eventually loses.

AllFlash
Prime will win, he's only going after earth right? He can do it in roughly in an hour, if we're talking fight them all, he would be able to beat down just about everyone but maybe stardust, that fight would never end.
If he has the power suit. GG, there really isnt a way to stop him there.

Mider999
hmmmm interesting match it would be close if your putting the whole heralds i thought this was marvel EARTH what are cosmics doing here is it cause you know that with out cosmics he'd kill the entire planet or simply push it into the sun.

Priest
Healrds in a CurbStomp.

Rorschach
The heralds beat him.

There's no way he can take all of them at once, at least not from what we've seen so far.

Superboy Prime

cigarman
Originally posted by llagrok
Superboy Prime lands on Marvel Earth and his job is to kill everyone, or something along those lines.

Marvel heroes get only 15 minutes of prep before he starts attacking in the middle of Africa. Not weapons that destroy the earth can employed, which means that they can't make any form of suicide bombings. The longer they hold out, the more help they can get.

Superboy-Prime is from OUR Earth and he was a big comic book fan.so odds are he's way more prepared for their defenses than the Marvel Universe would be for him.

First thing he does is destroy the Moon and all inhumans in the prosess.

Dispatches with Ronan the same way he did with Earth-2 Superman,he beats him to death.I don't think he'd even notice the Kree.

These guys give him some momentary trouble,but seriously?He took on two Supermen at the same time and almost won.Thor and Beta Ray Bill are not in their league ,and any time that they were presented to be,it was because of cross company politics.

Opens a boom tube under his own power(a feat which even post crisis byrne superman could do) and sends them back to the dawn of time.They die in the big bang that spawns the marvel Universe in the first place.

Thanos joins him and Prime becomes even more of a threat.

Prime uses his abilities to to break the time barrier and then travels to asgard during the time when Odin is in his Odinsleep period and vulnerable.He defeats the asgardians guarding him and then dispatches of Oden in the same way as the heralds.He then takes over Asgard and leads their forces to destroy the Earth.

Rorschach
clown

grey fox
Originally posted by cigarman
Superboy-Prime is from OUR Earth and he was a big comic book fan.so odds are he's way more prepared for their defenses than the Marvel Universe would be for him.

Dispatches with Ronan the same way he did with Earth-2 Superman,he beats him to death.I don't think he'd even notice the Kree.

These guys give him some momentary trouble,but seriously?He took on two Supermen at the same time and almost won.Thor and Beta Ray Bill are not in their league ,and any time that they were presented to be,it was because of cross company politics.

Opens a boom tube under his own power(a feat which even post crisis byrne superman could do) and sends them back to the dawn of time.They die in the big bang that spawns the marvel Universe in the first place.

Prime uses his abilities to to break the time barrier and then travels to asgard during the time when Odin is in his Odinsleep period and vulnerable.He defeats the asgardians guarding him and then dispatches of Oden in the same way as the heralds.He then takes over Asgard and leads their forces to destroy the Earth.

Bullshit.

cigarman
Originally posted by grey fox

Bullshit.

Prove it with more than just your opinion. Happy Dance

grey fox
Bullshit.

Prove it with more than just your opinion. Happy Dance

Prove that you can actually click a button correctly

cigarman
Originally posted by grey fox Prove that you can actually click a button correctly

So You don't actually have a leg to stand on then....pretty much what I thought.And by the way ,what a great contribution to the thread You have made.Way to contribute something substantial.

Priest

I'm not sure whether to laugh or no expression

grey fox
So You don't actually have a leg to stand on then....pretty much what I thought.And by the way ,what a great contribution to the thread You have made.Way to contribute something substantial.

I have several legs, just wanted to see if you were actually intelligent enough to understand how simple it is to press a big button labeled 'QUOTE'

Seems my expectations still haven't been met no perhaps my teaching methods are too harsh ?

Tazer
Yo.

correction: SBP was not from our Earth.

Tazer

Supreme being
Originally posted by AllFlash
Prime will win, he's only going after earth right? He can do it in roughly in an hour, if we're talking fight them all, he would be able to beat down just about everyone but maybe stardust, that fight would never end.
If he has the power suit. GG, there really isnt a way to stop him there.

Stardust? did you forget that odin is on that list?

Superboy prime loses.

AllFlash
NERF SUPERBOY PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cant lose as long as he counts as being from another earth

llagrok
Originally posted by AllFlash
NERF SUPERBOY PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cant lose as long as he counts as being from another earth

I'm not sure if Superboy prime could take on the Collective.

pr1983

prime is, imo, one of the most overrated characters i have ever seen on this forum... from what i've read he's basically an evil sundipped superman, with f*ck all experience...

if thor and beta ray somehow fail, the heralds will slaughter him...

llagrok
Originally posted by pr1983
prime is, imo, one of the most overrated characters i have ever seen on this forum... from what i've read he's basically an evil sundipped superman, with f*ck all experience...

Heralds have a lot of strong characters. I should've listed which heralds that are alive and count though.

Stardust, Silver Surfer, Red Shift (let's say he survived), Firelord and Terrax.

pr1983
Heralds have a lot of strong characters. I should've listed which heralds that are alive and count though.

Stardust, Silver Surfer, Red Shift (let's say he survived), Firelord and Terrax.

yeah, heralds would walk all over him...

cyber tuff guy!
Unless he alters reality with a punch killing all heralds.

TricksterPriest
Which is possible...... nuts

Dr. Strange would murder him and then retcon all the damage. stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
Unless he alters reality with a punch killing all heralds.

i really think that it was more the environment they were in than anything else...

i don't believe for one second he could actually change reality in a normal environment...

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Which is possible...... nuts

Dr. Strange would murder him and then retcon all the damage. stick out tongue

Unless the reality altering punch removes magic from the 616 Universe. In the same way the timelords rewrote the Univeral constant to remove magic from their Universe.

JuanJohnboy

No, he is a young Pre-Crisis Superman.

cyber tuff guy!
i really think that it was more the environment they were in than anything else...

i don't believe for one second he could actually change reality in a normal environment... Why not? Look what he did to the speedforce. I'm sure Super weaving is available to him.

Juntai
I'm wondering why Thanos, the collective of former heralds or Odin would give a shit?
Most of those on the list aren't even Earth characters at all. The thread name is kind of misleading.

Galan007

i don't believe for one second he could actually change reality in a normal environment... I agree for the most part...

But then I start thinking about SBP breaking through the Phantom Zone, with physical force. confused

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Juntai
I'm wondering why Thanos, the collective of former heralds or Odin would give a shit?
Most of those on the list aren't even Earth characters at all. The thread name is kind of misleading.

I don't think they would and yes, yes you're right!

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree for the most part...

But then I start thinking about SBP breaking through the Phantom Zone, with physical force. confused

Meh , he didn't 'break out' of the pz , just a minor container in a PZ like enviroment.

darthgoober
Thanos I'll give you, but several of the heralds have close ties with Earth to explain their helping out(and the ones that don't might help out as professional courtesy to the ones that do), and even though Odin doesn't live on Earth, Asgard still has close ties with Earth that would warrant Odin's intervention(similarly to Odin stepping in to take out Ego Prime who was about to take over the planet itself).

cyber tuff guy!

And the Speedforce.

Galan007
Meh , he didn't 'break out' of the pz , just a minor container in a PZ like enviroment. confused

"You're in the Phantom Zone, freak":

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_s10.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_s11.jpg

Galan007
And the Speedforce. yes

pr1983
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy
No, he is a young Pre-Crisis Superman.

only by name imo, he was still taken down eventually...

Why not? Look what he did to the speedforce. I'm sure Super weaving is available to him.

now that would be funny...

i might have missed that...

Meh , he didn't 'break out' of the pz , just a minor container in a PZ like enviroment.

ah...

And the Speedforce.

which was just... well... ugh.

confused

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_s10.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_s11.jpg

now thats just wrong...

llagrok

Figured it would add a little excitement to the thread.

Most of those have friends on Earth, so it wouldn't be completely unfeasible that they would help out.

Juntai
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thanos I'll give you, but several of the heralds have close ties with Earth to explain their helping out(and the ones that don't might help out as professional courtesy to the ones that do), and even though Odin doesn't live on Earth, Asgard still has close ties with Earth that would warrant Odin's intervention(similarly to Odin stepping in to take out Ego Prime who was about to take over the planet itself). The heralds still aren't Earth based, and the majority of them could care less about Earth.

Odin may have stepped in before, and that could explain it, however it's mostly under different circumstances. Odin doesn't typically come down to Earth to fight a supervillain for the Avengers.

The point of the post was recognizing that the thread said "vs Earth", then pulls in badasses from all across the universe that have little or nothing to do with Earth.

grey fox
confused

Think about it though , if SBP had busted out of the real PZ would there not be an onslaught of Kryptonians following ?

Galan007
Think about it though , if SBP had busted out of the real PZ would there not be an onslaught of Kryptonians following ? Not if the PZ re-sealed itself after SBP punched out of it.

cyber tuff guy!
Not if the PZ re-sealed itself after SBP punched out of it.

Which it obviously did.

grey fox
Not if the PZ re-sealed itself after SBP punched out of it.

Does it do that ?

Galan007
Does it do that ? If must have, or else:Originally posted by grey fox
if SBP had busted out of the real PZ would there not be an onslaught of Kryptonians following ? stick out tongue

cyber tuff guy!
If must have, or else: stick out tongue

lol

Megadragon15
What's to stop Superboy Prime from just flying to the center of the Marvel Earth at full speed to make it explode?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Megadragon15
What's to stop Superboy Prime from just flying to the center of the Marvel Earth at full speed to make it explode?

Intelligence.

pr1983
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Intelligence.

zing.

TricksterPriest
Not really. Didn't he try to do that to Oa? shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not really. Didn't he try to do that to Oa? shifty

Eventually.

cigarman
I have several legs, just wanted to see if you were actually intelligent enough to understand how simple it is to press a big button labeled 'QUOTE'

Seems my expectations still haven't been met no perhaps my teaching methods are too harsh ?

You gonna answer the question or keep sidestepping it you bitter little a$$hole?laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Sorry if I hit the wrong button,I don't spend every waking moment on the computer.Unlike You, I'm not a virgin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.