Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
So who's your favorite Autobot, and who's your favorite Decepticon.. If you want to take it a step further explain why their your favorite...

Locard
Bumblebee is my favorite autobot.

I even stole a little action figure of him from a shop when i was a kid, because my mom didnt want to buy it for me XD

it was the first felony i ever comitted, so Bumbleme and i are bonded by sin, for the rest of my life XD

my favorite Decepticon is Megatron.no specific reason, i just think hes hella cool.

Newjak
Favorite Autobot: Optimus Prime hands down.

I just always liked him. Even though he was Transformer he just came off more human than anybody else on the show.

Favorite Decepticon: Soundwave hands down.

I just always liked his voice and his tapes. He was just cool.

Scythe
Favorite Autobot: Optimujs Prime, his leadership skills and patience are something you can learn from.

Favorite Decepticon: Starscream, he was a complete idiot, but quite powerful and insane.

Faceman
Favorite Autobot : Hotrod , he stepped up the most, in the Autobots darkest hour.

Favorite Decepticon : Soundwave his loyalty to Megatron was second to none...

Scythe
Hot Rod?! Oh man, he was so lame. And his constant pink paintjob did nothing for his reputation.

Faceman
Originally posted by Scythe
Hot Rod?! Oh man, he was so lame. And his constant pink paintjob did nothing for his reputation.

Hey its my favorite....You're entitled to your favorite...

Scythe
Originally posted by Faceman
Hey its my favorite....You're entitled to your favorite...

Trust me man, I know, but what was up with that off-color body paint? Did you see the first animated movie? I thought it was weird how one scene he was pink and then orange the next. Crazy.

braz
Mines pretty predicatable roll eyes (sarcastic)

Autobot- Optimus Prime, I just think hes awesome because of his integrity which alot of people overlook cuz everyone wants to like the badguy and his leadership skills and honor as well. Not to mention, he looks freakin sweet and kicked ass Happy Dance
Decepticon- Megatron, he was just straight badass, no pity, no mercy, and he pwned major aaace in that movie. I also like the Cybertronian jet he turns into and his fusion cannon. wink
and then Blackout at a close second because of his badass weapons and looks.

SeanTerry727
AUTOBOT- Grimlock oh yeah he just Kicks butt all-round !! you cant go wrong with GRIMLOCK!!!

Decepticon- StarScream!!! Hes awesomely fast and Is VERY VERY TRICKY!!

Menetnashté
Autobot- Optimus, I just always liked him, maybe it was because of his thundering voice, and how he said Bumblebee. He was just always awesome. Though Grimlock is a close second

Decepticon- Soundwave, dunno just liked him. One thing I didn't get though was in the animated movie, he's the only one who helps Megatron after the Prime fight, and then he lets Starscream throw him out of the ship, I was like WTF.

Scythe

Cibernite
Autobot is Optimus Prime. He's a true leader when all seems to be lost, Optimus always knew what to do.

Decepticon is Soundwave. I always loved the sound of his voice.That synthizised voice still brings chills. "Ravage! Prepare for warfare Eject!

draxx_tOfU
Likes - Dinobots, Prime, Omega Supreme, Sky-Lynx, Blaster, all the mini-bots...

Hates - Hotrod/Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Shockwave, Insecticons, Laserbeak...

All time fave - Megatron...

[BAW]Endrict
ARRG...too many to choose from.

Alfheim
Bumblebee hes a yellow VW how can you not like that. Cant remember my favourite Decepticon dont think I had one.

UltimateStryfe
Autobot:
Ironhide

Decepticon:
Blackout

Mairuzu
Starscream - Grimlock... only ones that matter!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bumblebee hes a yellow VW how can you not like that. Cant remember my favourite Decepticon dont think I had one.

You notice the VW Bug in the movie that was right next to him at the dealership? lol

braz
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You notice the VW Bug in the movie that was right next to him at the dealership? lol

Duuuude yeah! I noticed that!! That was like a trick to think he was gunna get the VW instead!!(for those who knew all about Transformers prior to the film, which didnt include me embarrasment) I just found out that was Bumble Bees original form later on wiki big grin

Mairuzu
YEa the bug

Scythe
I thought that was a cool nod to nostalgic essence by showing the bug next to the Camaro.

Five-0
Autobot: Grimlock

Decepticon: Megatron

Scythe
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Likes - Sky-Lynx, Blaster

Who?

Alpha Centauri
Who?

You're asking who Sky Lynx is? I thought you were a fan.

He was the space shuttle/dinosaur/animal from season 3.

-AC

The big EH
Hotrod deffintely my favourit autobot because i saw the movie when i was really little and thought he was really cool.
my favourite decepticon is Soundwave or armada Starscream SOundwave because he's just awesome. but Armada Starscream becaus he wasn't the slightly nnoying treachorus scum the original was, but did betray Megatron becuase he got tired of trying to please him and was ordered o be killed by Megatron, then he became an autobot, then a decepticon but tought differentl towards humans by befriending a girl and ended up supercharging himself and attacking unicron while trying to save he, but was complete annihlated by him.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You're asking who Sky Lynx is? I thought you were a fan.

He was the space shuttle/dinosaur/animal from season 3.

-AC

yep, that's the one indeed...

definitely one of the most unique Transformer, and I think the pompous english accent suits his messianic complex...

plus, he has a win over Predaking...

stick out tongue

JesusTheChrist
Autobot: Jazz

Decepticon: Blackout or Starscream

Scythe
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
I think the pompous english accent suits his messianic complex...

Now I HAVE to check him out.

Alpha Centauri
My personal favs are...

Autobots: Prowl, Jazz, Grimlock, Ratchet, Blaster and Sludge.

Decepticons: Starscream, Rumble, Blitzwing, Soundwave, Barricade and Razorclaw.

Those, plus Prime and Megatron respectively, but obviously.

I added Barricade just because despite not being G1 and being one of the newest TFs created just for the movie, he's just too cool and too slick. Razorclaw I was debating over, but he's the leader of the most powerful subgroup in all Transformers, bar the Trainbots, and he has that really sarcastic mocking of Springer in the Nightmare Planet episode, so I added him.

I like some, such as Starscream, Prowl etc for their look and character, some of the minor characters I like just cos they look good. Blitzwing was never a front runner but he looked awesome. I don't think anybody has ever said they dislike Rumble, though.

Megatron: That is Vector Sigma, the supercomputer that gave us all life.
Rumble: You're puttin' me on...
Megatron: Silence, you ignorant idiot.

-AC

draxx_tOfU
Now I HAVE to check him out.

he's also vain...

eek!

FistOfThe North
Optimis Prime and Megatron are my favorites. But I always liked G1 Soundwave, as well. Especially how his voice sounded.

Alpha Centauri
Also voiced by Frank Welker (Megatron.).

-AC

S_W_LeGenD
My favorite Autobot: Bumble Bee

Reason: He is very friendly.

My favorite Decepticon: Starscream

Reason: He is smart and purely wicked.

Scythe
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Also voiced by Frank Welker (Megatron.).

-AC

To this day, I don't know why, but I thought that was so awesome. It's a tidbit that I always re-tell to everyone. That and how Peter Cullen voiced Eeyore from tv's Winnie The Pooh.

FistOfThe North
Peter Cullen voiced Eeyore from tv's Winnie The Pooh.

Wow. Come to think of it, and to hear it in my mind, Eeyore does have that Cullen voice.

Faith27
My favorite Autobot is IronHide...."Fellin lucky Punk!!!". He always threatens to use his arm cannons on terrestrial life forms.

Decepticon...Startscream...He's very tricky...

Spartan ll
Autobot: Jazz. Just sounds cool for some reason. Glad he survived the 86' movie. smile

Decepticon: Either Galavatron(He's freakin' hilarious!) or Cyclonus(Just a badass in general)

Scythe
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Wow. Come to think of it, and to hear it in my mind, Eeyore does have that Cullen voice.

Yeah I know!

CrazyEyes
Autobot: Bumblebee-Cool design and overall example of what an Autobot can do under Optimus Prime's command.

Decepticon: Megatron-Bad-ass, ruthless and ultimate bad-guy.

Scythe
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Decepticon: Either Galavatron(He's freakin' hilarious!)

Yeah, Spock did a good job of voicing him in the animated film, but for some reason I wish they would've kept Frank Welker as his voice.

PiruBlood
barricade. im not a fan of good side do to being a villain myself.

Charlie8
When i was little it was always Optimus Prime (probably cause he was the boss) but after watching the movie it has to be Bumblebee-what a ledgend goes through all that torture and stuff but still comes out and helps the humans big grin Decepticon- none of em hate em lol but would prob be megatron-he a mean son of a gun lol.

Bumblebee is the best!

Scythe
Yeah the film did do a good job of makin' Bumblebee actually seem cool.

Darth Macabre
In the movie? Barricade or Blackout.

In other media forms? Sideways.

SelphieT
I have no idea about Autobots, but.....

Starscream is by far, my favorite Decepticon.

Sadako of Girth
Up until the Movie I would have said Jazz, but they ruined him so badly, that now its G1 Prime.
(Prowl and Jetfire are cool 2nd and 3rds)

And for the Decepticons I'd probably have to say Soundwave.
(With Starscream or Shockwave in runner up positions)

GEEKiN
ALL HAIL MEGATRON.

D-CONZ UP, A-BOTZ DOWN

GEEKiN
megatron and myself.

Nod
In the cartoon I like the robot with the really robotic voice.

Oh and Bumble Bee and OP.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Nod
In the cartoon I like the robot with the really robotic voice.

Oh and Bumble Bee and OP.

I think you are thinking of Soundwave.

MrCampion
Optimus Prime now and then and forever.

addicted2flicks
OPTIMUS PRIME... no one comes close to the leader of the autobots... a cool concept of a leader... big grin

Metalmanx
Autobots: Blur/Hot Rod/Blaster/Jazz. It's hard to pick really, I like a whole lot of them.

Decepticons: Soundwave. He's pretty much the only Decepticon I actually like. Not gonna lie, I was pretty devastated when he wasn't in the 2007 movie.

Scythe
Optimus, Nemesis Prime, Starscream, Thundercracker, Dirge & Ultra Magnus.

Shadow Spider
Unicron, Sideways, & Starscream all the way!

Passione
Autobot is Jazz!

The decepticons always scared me.

bodach
I'll give you two Decepticons because Autobots suck ass...

Starscream and Soundwave run shit.

bodach
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Decepticons: Soundwave. He's pretty much the only Decepticon I actually like. Not gonna lie, I was pretty devastated when he wasn't in the 2007 movie.

He could have been Sam's iPod and been all undercover till the end of the movie, that would have been pretty sweet.

grey fox
Decepticons : Megatron, Starscream, Skywarp, Soundwave, Rumble, Laserbeak, Ravage.

Autobots : Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Swoop, and Kup

Pax Chizzic
Autobots: Jazz

Decepticons: Soundwave

Scythe
I have way too many, thought I'de add:

Autobots: Grimlock

Decepticons: Soundwave

Rogue Jedi
I am a new fan to the Transformers, and my fave is Bumblebee.

Scythe
Oooh, I've recently found a new liking to Hellscream, Lio Jr. and even Stampy, yeah!

Rogue Jedi
Starscream is cool too, thanx for clearing the air earlier as to who he is.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Starscream is cool too, thanx for clearing the air earlier as to who he is.

No prob. He's always had secret, yet somewhat apparent double crossing scheme to over throw megatron. A nerve not stuck in the movie.

Rogue Jedi
what? well, if they have a sequel, maybe they'll include it. and maybe megatron'll have an earth vehicle to scan. I see him as.....some kind of huge truck.

Scythe
There's a TF 2 discussion thread around here that people have used to discussed their thoughts on TF 2.

Rogue Jedi
Just watched it again, even better the second time around. yes

Scythe
It sure is.

Rogue Jedi
fourth, fifth and sixth time too. laughing out loud

Scythe
Really?

hamwallet
Decpticons all the way!

Soundwave was the rudest by far!

Scythe
Mhmm, he made an appearance in the animated series.

Rogue Jedi
Really? that was a while ago.....make it like 15 times now. laughing out loud ......I have you to thank for that, it was your ranting and raving about the transformers that mede me buy the DVD. stick out tongue I watch it and watch it and watch it and I just cant get enough. embarrasment

Sadako of Girth
Quick! Get this man 250mg of Thorazine...! STAT....!!!!!!

*Prepares the wakey coffee*

stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
My alltime favourite....

Unicron.

You just can't beat a chaos bringer that also delivers so much plot and subterfuge.

crisisnf01
Autobot - Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime....Optimus Prime was a pussy

Decepticon - Starscream...Decepticons would have defeated the Autobots if Megatron ever listened to him...

grey fox
Originally posted by crisisnf01
Autobot - Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime....Optimus Prime was a pussy

Decepticon - Starscream...Decepticons would have defeated the Autobots if Megatron ever listened to him...

*Points at Crisisnf01*

GET HIM !

Newjak
Originally posted by grey fox
*Points at Crisisnf01*

GET HIM !

Scythe
Rodimus better than Optimus, hehehe.

Sadako of Girth
Heh. You just like Rodimus cause he had flames on him..!!!! Admit it....!!!! stick out tongue

Too much whining about "Oooooooooooohhhh Im doubt myself as a leaderrrrrrrrrr.....!!!!!!!!" and "why aren't I as good as Optimus Primmmmmmme..?" for my liking. I prefer Hot Rod. He was a hot head idiot at times, but he knew when to shut up and get on with it. It was Rodimus back in the day, but since my affliction of intolorance of whining leaders, it all changed.

)Besides the Hotrod car looked way cooler than the Rodimus dodgy camper van.)

Sadly they've combined the personalities of both Primes for this new cartoon. sad He is now a total wussy.

And his flames went on to Bay Prime, signifying Bay Prime as poo instantly...! The poor guy! He never had a chance.........!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Scythe
Ultra Magnus should've been the new prime.

Darkstorm Zero
Nah, that would have been too obvious

Scythe
Bumblebee would've been a better Prime than Rodimus. Bumblemus Prime...

Sadako of Girth
True. Magnus for Prime!
But nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
He had to be all "I am just a soldier!"

Magnus! You dick!

You could a saved season 3 from whinge-related-doom....!!!

Why, Magnus....... Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy......????!?!??!? stick out tongue

Scythe
I thought it was cool how Magnus became infected with that virus and decided to only chase down Rodimus, haha. G2.

Kazenji
Autobot- Optimus Prime

Decpticon- Cyclonus

G2?? was that comic series any good ?

Sadako of Girth
They had a short run.
Didnt look as good as the G1 run either.

Good call on Cyclonus. He was cold as ice.

Scythe
Rodimus ruined G2 for me...

Kazenji
Been watching Season 3 of G1 that Galvatron is an absolute nutcase just firing on anything even his own team members.

Tenebrous
Favorite Autobot, aside from Optimus Prime, is Grimlock

Favorite Decepticon...hmmm....I'd have to say Overlord. Though Rumble is great too. Of course Megatron as well and the best second-in-command in Decepticon history, Cyclonus.

Darth Rex
Fave autobot from Movie - Gota be Jazz He might be back in TF2
Decepticon - Blackout Good helicopter just like him!

mastagambit
my fave Autobot is Optimus Prime,he's the leader,plus in the cartoon,all the series,they made him like so powerful and when he merges with Ultra Magnus in Armada and forms Ultimus Prime.(I think that's his name) he is even more powerful and cool.

favorite Decepticon is Starscream,I loved the old version with the way his voice sound,I love his jet,and he was the ONLY Decepticon who was allowed to handle Megatron when he transformed into his gun form,that's saying alot.

Silent Guardian
1. Jazz
2, Optimus
3. Bumble Bee
4. Megatron/Star Scream

Scythe
Originally posted by Kazenji
Been watching Season 3 of G1 that Galvatron is an absolute nutcase just firing on anything even his own team members.

I know, he does that, haha.

Sadako of Girth
He is even crazier in the comic.

In a much darker/more destructive way.

Cartoon Galvatron is a dumb scooby doo villian next to the more powerful, more intelligent, more derranged time travelling loon that is Marvel Galvatron. (Much more like the Nimoy voiced movie Galvatron gone insane, rather than the angry Richard Simmonsesque version Welker decided upon in the series.)

I actually like comic Galvatron almost as much as Megatron.

Sadako of Girth
Rodimus ruined G2 for me...

As a kid, I used to think Hot Rod/Rodimus was cool, but again, in the cartoon, he was an ineffectual, self-involved indecisive dillweed compared to Optimus Prime.

Cool car mode as Hot Rod though.

Magnus should have been the leader.
His toy version was even marketted, along side Galvatron as "The new leaders".... then the movie came out and he got lumbered with a mere "City Commander" rank...... Bah...! stick out tongue

Wanderer11
Favourite Autobot: Optimus Prime

Favourite Decepticon: Starscream

captzero05
My favorite Transformers:

Autobot: Prowl - Because he is a police mobile patrol car.
Decepticon: Starscream - Fighter planes are good.

vandalworks
decepticon wise i always liked soundwave, his voice i always thought tho bland was also slightly menacing for it and he was always loyal to megatron. also liked the construticons and the stunticons, insekticons were also kinda cool and of course megatron.

autobot wise jazz and ironhide were always faves along with optimus and grimlock.

utsav
my fav. autobot is Optimus prime as he is the leader of autobots and i like leadership big grin

and fav. decepticon is _______ (forgot name) transformer of black metal body 'coz his body shines a lot and looks very cool

ares834
Autobot: Optimus Prime

Decepticon: Starscream

captzero05
Well... I can say Jazz is a fan favorite. But I don't know why. Can anyone tell me the reason?

Sadako of Girth
In G1, he was a bad ass Porsche, in a world of robots speaking clunky dialogue, was the coolest sounding in the cartoon version, (Voiced by Scatman Crothers of 'Hong Kong Phooey'/'The Shining' fame) he was often seen as Prime's right hand man (whenever Prowl took a back seat). His car mode was awesome and his robot mode was better. He was obsessed with Earth culture and loud music.
His laid backness and coolness under pressure were strong characteristics as well as his lines were cool back then.
Just one of the cooler, more memeorable characters all round.

Bay totally f***ed things up by making him sound like a dumb sounding street thug without any class whatsover, and by making his robot mode resembling a piece of excrement with bits of car occasionally stuck on it, and having him crack dialogue like "Whats cracking, bitches" in a poor attempt to make up for the lack of any real characterisation with stupid buzzword shit.

I was relieved for Jazz's legacy when he got he got wiped out by Megatron in Bayformers.

vandalworks
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
In G1, he was a bad ass Porsche, in a world of robots speaking clunky dialogue, was the coolest sounding in the cartoon version, (Voiced by Scatman Crothers of 'Hong Kong Phooey'/'The Shining' fame) he was often seen as Prime's right hand man (whenever Prowl took a back seat). His car mode was awesome and his robot mode was better. He was obsessed with Earth culture and loud music.
His laid backness and coolness under pressure were strong characteristics as well as his lines were cool back then.
Just one of the cooler, more memeorable characters all round.

Bay totally f***ed things up by making him sound like a dumb sounding street thug without any class whatsover, and by making his robot mode resembling a piece of excrement with bits of car occasionally stuck on it, and having him crack dialogue like "Whats cracking, bitches" in a poor attempt to make up for the lack of any real characterisation with stupid buzzword shit.

I was relieved for Jazz's legacy when he got he got wiped out by Megatron in Bayformers.

well said. he was as smooth as a transformer could get.

Sadako of Girth
Thank you, Vandalworks... smile Much love for the Jazz.

Scythe
My god, I can't really have one favorite. My favorites have always been, Blurr, Ultra Magnus, Sunstorm, Skywarp, Acid Rain, Motormaster, Silverbolt, Jazz, Wreck-Gar, Arcee, Jetfire, Swoop, Grimlock, and Blitzwing. I know I'm forgetting a few of my other favorites.

vandalworks
bah weep grahna weep mini bon!!!!!

forgot about wreck-gar!!!

Sadako of Girth
My god, I can't really have one favorite. My favorites have always been, Blurr, Ultra Magnus, Sunstorm, Skywarp, Acid Rain, Motormaster, Silverbolt, Jazz, Wreck-Gar, Arcee, Jetfire, Swoop, Grimlock, and Blitzwing. I know I'm forgetting a few of my other favorites.

So basically the cast of the 86 movie..?

I know what you mean though. Apples and oranges.

But once you allow for more than 20 odd favs, then basically it winds up encompassing most of the TFs released.

How does Arcee make the same list as Grimlock? lolz

Scythe
So basically the cast of the 86 movie..?

I know what you mean though. Apples and oranges.

But once you allow for more than 20 odd favs, then basically it winds up encompassing most of the TFs released.

How does Arcee make the same list as Grimlock? lolz

Arcee is great, along with Elita-One. Her being a suit for a small boy was creepy, but the remakes of Arcee and Elita-One in Transformers Animated made my fiance a big fan of them and they were pretty cool in those toons. My main two faves will always be Optimus and Starscream, but there's been so many others that have stood out to me.

Sadako of Girth
Fair play, man.... Fair play. smile

Scythe
Fair play, man.... Fair play. smile

Octane was pretty bad ass too.

Sadako of Girth
Not as badass as Blitzwing... stick out tongue
(Bad mofo that he was.)

I wasnt fussed about Astrotrain back in the day.

Scythe
Not as badass as Blitzwing... stick out tongue
(Bad mofo that he was.)

I wasnt fussed about Astrotrain back in the day.

Also kick ass, and even better, Motormaster. I found myself a steel bodied, G1 Motormaster in great condition. Picked it up for seven bucks.

vandalworks
i used to love the springer toy... one of the very few daft looking ones i actually liked

Sadako of Girth
Also kick ass, and even better, Motormaster. I found myself a steel bodied, G1 Motormaster in great condition. Picked it up for seven bucks.

I have G1 Motormaster (still with techspecs) as a part of Menasor still, but mine is the plastic variant.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by vandalworks
i used to love the springer toy... one of the very few daft looking ones i actually liked

Yeah wtf was up with his legs....?

I hesitate usually to use the word "Brick" but.....daymmmmmm. Brick.

He never convinced me of his Springing abilities..

Weird shoulders etc too.

Yet like you, I still liked the figure.
The altmodes were weird, but cool.

Scythe
I have G1 Motormaster (still with techspecs) as a part of Menasor still, but mine is the plastic variant.

Awesome! My Menasor fell apart, I had all of them, think my cousin begged for Dragstrip, I gave it to him, and the rest sorta broke, cuz I was a little kid who played with his bots. Then I just lost them one day, never wanted to get them back, except Motormaster.

Morgromir
i used to watch the original series all the time when i was a kid personally i loved Sideways he never stayed on anyones side to long one minute hed be autobot next decepticon and i hate that they turned him into a car he used to be a kick ass motorcycle

CATMANEXE
"true" favorite: The Quintessons

Decepticon: Rumble. little guy with a huge attitude. and the weird earthquake forming jackhammers he had, powerful enough to put down someone like Devastator.

Autobot: Autobot X.
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Autobot_X

Scythe
Haha, Autobot X was pretty cool.

blackout01
my favorite autobot was: sunstreaker he was my first toy but it was when he was a dodge viper

my favorite decpitcon was: soundwave he was cool and rumble,frenzy,ravage etc. and devistator too

The_usher
Favorite Autobot: Optimujs Prime

Favorite Decepticon :Megatron

maxcreigs
I am from back in the day when there was only transformers. My favorite autobot would have to be either Bumble Bee, or Jazz. My favorite d con would have to be soundwave, because he had that bird that could run reconisense, and then come back, and transform in to a VHS cassette, and soundwaves chest cavity doubled as a VHS player.

myers1978
Autobot:
Ironhide... he was so kickass and knew when to be serious and when to have fun. I also loved his sarcasm =D He fit in well to the leadership role when Optimus was not around and was never afraid to go for it! Of course Bee and Arcee come in close behind him!

Decepticon:
Shockwave. I always liked Starscream, Soundwave and Barricade but Shockwave was great! I always saw him as more powerful than Megatron but he had such little desire to actually lead that he never tried to take over. I mean, even in the live action DOTM, even Epps asked why the Decepticons always had the good sh*t because he took a building down with such ease.

chomperx9
JetFire

Transmaniacon
its a tie, G1 Soundwave, and beast wars Inferno

maxman1180
Bumblebee is my favorite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.