Spider-man vs Bone Claw Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

viper88
This is the most resent Logan with bone claws. Spider-man is his most recent self. Neutral grounds, no walls no ceiling and a flat surface(imagine the hyperbolic time chamber in DBZ).

Who wins?

braz
Spiderman.

Entity
Spiderman

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Entity
Spiderman

viper88
^^ I believe that spiderman would win too but are there no people to defend Wolverine.

guy222
Originally posted by viper88
This is the most resent Logan with bone claws. Spider-man is his most recent self. Neutral grounds, no walls no ceiling and a flat surface(imagine the hyperbolic time chamber in DBZ).

Who wins?

Didn't Bone Claw Howlett beat Lobo

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Didn't Bone Claw Howlett beat Lobo
that was fan voted, it dosent count cause Wolverine is popular.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
that was fan voted, it dosent count cause Wolverine is popular.

Howlett will always be popular

Priest
Howlett will always be popular
yes indeed, but Spiderman is more popular, and will win this match.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
yes indeed, but Spiderman is more popular, and will win this match.

Spidey is

Priest
Spidey is
smile

braz
Edit*

viper88
Bump

carver9
Wolverine wins this. What you all dont seem to understand is that bone claw wolverine was much faster, agile, healing factor boosted to the top of its degree and senses was heighten.

This wolverine wouldnt have a problem tagging spiderman at all.
Wolverine gets a good majority on this battle.

brainchild81
Spidey's faster & stronger. Even moreso since the upgrade. No metal bones = decapitated Wolvie. Spidey can "one-punch" & this fight is over. Spidey FTW.

carver9
Originally posted by brainchild81
Spidey's faster & stronger. Even moreso since the upgrade. No metal bones = decapitated Wolvie. Spidey can "one-punch" & this fight is over. Spidey FTW.

Spidey aint one punching noone. If he cant one punch cap how in the hell is he going to one punch wolverine. If a enraged spiderman couldnt one punch daredevil then how is he going to one punch wolverine. BY the way why am i arguing with a spiderman fan. Its pointless to fuss with you.

In everyone of spiderman and wolverine encounters spiderman always lose. Deal with it. Putting bone claw wolverine against spiderman is much worse than putting adamantium wolverine since this wolverine is much faster and would easily be able to hit spiderman.

starking
I could've swore Spidey has webbed up Wolverine before. Anyways Spider-man ftw, the only reason he doesn't go around knocking people's heads of, is because most of the time the plot demands it.

Varnage
Oh my gosh this is so funy hahahaha this is so funy tere is no way that siperman can los to this guy evn wen he has no future sense plus no adarmandum there is no way just no way this is lafuble no way in heck!

carver9
Originally posted by starking
I could've swore Spidey has webbed up Wolverine before. Anyways Spider-man ftw, the only reason he doesn't go around knocking people's heads of, is because most of the time the plot demands it.

Spidey webbed up a wolverine that wasnt paying him any attention. The reason spiderman dont knock any martial arts master is because they know how roll with punches but i dont think that it would even come that close due to the speed increase for wolverine due to adamantium weighing him down.

Wolverine would easily get that killing blow everytime and by the way a bone clawed wolverine has taken punches from the hulk and wendigo.

carver9
Originally posted by Varnage
Oh my gosh this is so funy hahahaha this is so funy tere is no way that siperman can los to this guy evn wen he has no future sense plus no adarmandum there is no way just no way this is lafuble no way in heck!

Im laughing at you.

So spiderman has no way of losing to this guy but he has lost to kraven, king pin, silver samurai, frog man, dare devil, iron fist, captain america, night crawler (that didnt even use his teleport), x23, blade, sabertooth, da**, i can keep going all day.

Wolverine gets the majority.

brainchild81
I could've swore Spidey has webbed up Wolverine before. Anyways Spider-man ftw, the only reason he doesn't go around knocking people's heads of, is because most of the time the plot demands it. Ditto. Spidey's a "good guy" hero. Wolvie can't withstand a full on hit from Spidey w/out the metalOriginally posted by carver9
Spidey aint one punching noone. If he cant one punch cap how in the hell is he going to one punch wolverine. If a enraged spiderman couldnt one punch daredevil then how is he going to one punch wolverine. BY the way why am i arguing with a spiderman fan. Its pointless to fuss with you.laughing Woah. No need to be an @sshole about it mane. You're the only one "fussing" like your period is on or something. Spidey beat on Logan's skull in the graveyard and Wolvie couldn't stop him or get any hits in until Spidey literally let him. The only thing that kept Wolvie from getting KOed or killed was the skeleton. That's gone here. Wolvie loses.

Varnage
siperman rarly uses serusness to his fites so u r just bing dum n u no it because thats the fact siperman fights venom hoo throu superman dont even forget it he alos fot firelord and can hav future sense did wolverne have that no he did not so u shud just keep quite.

brainchild81
Please use spellcheck mane

carver9
Ditto. Spidey's a "good guy" hero. Wolvie can't withstand a full on hit from Spidey w/out the metallaughing Woah. No need to be an @sshole about it mane. You're the only one "fussing" like your period is on or something. Spidey beat on Logan's skull in the graveyard and Wolvie couldn't stop him or get any hits in until Spidey literally let him. The only thing that kept Wolvie from getting KOed or killed was the skeleton. That's gone here. Wolvie loses.

Wasnt trying to fuss, sorry if i came off like that. Now the incident in the grave yard, you do know that wolverine wasnt even trying to fight spiderman. Please dont let me show you the fight on the roof where spiderman got owned and only got one lick in. Or wolverine could just do this again but faster.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4063175

Spiderman cant beat this guy. He had a better chance (even though he would still lose) against adamantium wolverine.

carver9
siperman rarly uses serusness to his fites so u r just bing dum n u no it because thats the fact siperman fights venom hoo throu superman dont even forget it he alos fot firelord and can hav future sense did wolverne have that no he did not so u shud just keep quite.

Please dont let me bring up the people wolverine has fought. I dont want to embarrass you like that. I dont even want to bring up who wolverine enemies have faced but i do want to bring up one. Spiderman and punisher had to team up to fight sabertooth and spiderman almost got killed.

SmellyDogFart

QFT

none180

Varnage
hoo is mane i dont no but seopy can not los to wolvoner he is jut too much for him.

SmellyDogFart
hoo is mane i dont no but seopy can not los to wolvoner he is jut too much for him.

agreed

starking
hoo is mane i dont no but seopy can not los to wolvoner he is jut too much for him. confused

SmellyDogFart
confused
Translation: Who is mane? I don't know but Spidey cannot lose to wolverine, he is just too much for him.

carver9
Originally posted by SmellyDogFart
Translation: Who is mane? I don't know but Spidey cannot lose to wolverine, he is just too much for him.

laughing

Back to the topic. I think you all have it wrong. Wolverine is to much for spiderman. There i translated that for ya.

Varnage
that is rite u r smart smldoginfar.

Varnage
u transloterd rong.

Symmetric Chaos
that is rite u r smart smldoginfar.

Translation:

That is right you are smart *untranslatable (current assumption: death occurred just prior to typing this word)*

Blight
eek! laughing

SmellyDogFart
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Translatio:
That is right you are smart *untranslatable (current assumption: death occurred just prior to typing this word)*

laughcry

srankmissingnin
Spider-man isn't going to beat Wolverine, bone claws or not, in any thing even remotely resembling a melee confrontation... but Spider-man has his webbing which IMO should get him the high majority of wins.

Varnage
his futur powers too.

carver9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Spider-man isn't going to beat Wolverine, bone claws or not, in any thing even remotely resembling a melee confrontation... but Spider-man has his webbing which IMO should get him the high majority of wins.

Dont agree but good post though.

SmellyDogFart
his futur powers too.

Indeed

viper88
I just dont understand where people got the fact that Wolverine is faster than Spider-man, were wolverine DOESN'T have super speed, However spiderman DOES, cause u know its one of his powers. Im not trying to say that he is Quicksilver or anything like that, but he is still fast.

I even read somewhere that he can sprint at 100mph.

Now answer me this, what would happen if Wolverine tried to stab Parker?
He wouldn't just stand there, since he is fast and strong enough to grab Wolverines wrist and pull it right out of its socket, or simply redirect it into his chest.

Spidey 8-9/10

jinzin

Hulk couldn't "one punch" bone claw Wolvie, Spiderman doesn't hit harder than Hulk, and Wolverine losing his adamantium doesn't all the sudden make him a real person and not a comic book anymore.. Wolverine has the exact same chance at dropping Spiderman here as he does in the big thread.
One hit and he'll take this.

Blight
Hulk did too one punch boneclaw wolverine... While laughing..... in the savage land.... then he went on to beat a t-rex...

jinzin
Ditto. Spidey's a "good guy" hero. Wolvie can't withstand a full on hit from Spidey w/out the metallaughing

Well obviously you're wrong since bone claw Wolvie was taking punishment from Hulk and staying concious, took a beating from Wendigo and still managed to win the fight, took a tortorous beating from roughouse all day and still managed to beat him and bloodscream at the same time.
He can handle a hit from spiderman.

Spidey beat on Logan's skull in the graveyard and Wolvie couldn't stop him or get any hits in until Spidey literally let him. The only thing that kept Wolvie from getting KOed or killed was the skeleton. That's gone here. Wolvie loses. Wolverine LET Spidey start hitting him in the first place.. We've been over this and I KNOW you haven't forgotten.

viper88
^^But the thing is, when u use logic if hulk hit wolverine with his 100ton strength he would explode, but then there would be no comic.

That is why it is called PIS.

For example if thor takes a hit from the hulk we know he can handle it because he has the physical attributes to resist it.

jinzin
I just dont understand where people got the fact that Wolverine is faster than Spider-man,

Because Spiderman thinks so:
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=781531114956336sj7.jpg

were wolverine DOESN'T have super speed,
Even though he does:
http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hyerspeedlo1.jpg

Originally posted by viper88 However spiderman DOES, cause u know its one of his powers. Im not trying to say that he is Quicksilver or anything like that, but he is still fast.

And while Wolverine may not be Speed Demon, the man ain't slow:
http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strategyfe2.jpg

Originally posted by viper88 I even read somewhere that he can sprint at 100mph.

Gee, guess it's a good thing this isn't a foot race then.

Now answer me this, what would happen if Wolverine tried to stab Parker?

This maybe? erm
http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mksm1323af5.jpg
or this?
http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyqz3.jpg

He wouldn't just stand there, since he is fast and strong enough to grab Wolverines wrist and pull it right out of its socket, or simply redirect it into his chest.
really? Cause the last time he grabbed Wolverine's wrists:
no expression
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0008yc8.jpg

Spidey 8-9/10
uh-huh.... no expression

jinzin
Originally posted by Blight
Hulk did too one punch boneclaw wolverine... While laughing..... in the savage land.... then he went on to beat a t-rex...

What the f**k?

No he didn't... you haven't read that comic have you?

jinzin
^^But the thing is, when u use logic if hulk hit wolverine with his 100ton strength he would explode, but then there would be no comic.

For example if thor takes a hit from the hulk we know he can handle it because he has the physical attributes to resist it.

The same thing would happen to Wolverine WITH an adamantium skeleton, sometimes PIS does rule uncertainties out, but illogical traits that follow a characters representation should still be treated as part of their representation, otherwise Spiderman doesn't have spider powers but instead has musculat dystrophy in his right arm. erm

Blight
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

No he didn't... you haven't read that comic have you? Yes I have. Don't be so condescending.

Wolverine Tried to slash him

Hulk looked down.

Hulk said: No Adamantium?

Wolverine looked worried.

Hulk Laughed Hysterically

Wolverine went flying.... with one punch.

That's what I recall anyway.

srankmissingnin
Double Post

srankmissingnin

The only reason that doesn't happen now is because then the title would get bumped up to an adult rating, become one of the MAX titles and sales would suffer... or at least Marvel thinks the sales would suffer. Wolverine has said himself that his organs liquefy when he gets punched by the Hulk. So Wolverine is taking the kind of damage you are talking about, only it isn't illustrated that way because it would be to graphic, but the narrative has been pretty specific.

Blight
The only reason that doesn't happen now is because then the title would get bumped up to an adult rating, become one of the MAX titles and sales would suffer... or at least Marvel thinks the sales would suffer. Wolverine has said himself that his organs liquefy when he gets punched by the Hulk. So Wolverine is taking the kind of damage you are talking about, only it isn't illustrated that way because it would be to graphic, but the narrative has been pretty specific. Double Post = Banning by our new nazi mods ranting

stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Yes I have. Don't be so condescending.

Hulk looked down.

Heres what happened. Wolverine tried to slash the Hulk's throat but he had bone claws, and was unable to penetrate the Hulk's hide. They fight off panel for a bit and when the fight resumes (on panel) Hulk decks Wolverine... but it doesn't even slow Logan down. Hulk trys to tackled Wolverine but he easily avoids it and trys to talk some sense into Hulk. Hulk doesn't listen to reason and grabs Wolverine while he is talking. The Hulk is weaking because he seperated from Banner and lets Wolverine go and grabs at his chest in pain... and then he gets eaten by a T-Rex.

jinzin
Yes I have. Don't be so condescending.

Hulk looked down.

Well what you recall and what took place on panel are WORLDS APART.
Hulk's the one with a worried look until he looks down at his neck to see no blood.
Hulk asks: What'r those, bone?
Wolverine: Well.. yeah. (no worried expression)
Hulk: HA! (no hysterics)

After that he lunges at wolverine, and most of their fight takes place off panel, we know that it lasted a while and that there was enough damage to Wolverine to tear off half his costume. What we do see is wolverine kicking Hulk to the ground using Hulk's momentum against himself, and Hulk Punching Wolverine with a nice hook. The next panel Wolverine's in Hulk's face telling him off, then Hulk grabs Wolverine by the throat and starts to have a stroke before he can do anything, THEN the T-rex comes in and hulk doesn't do ANYTHING to it, instead it picks hulk up rattles him around like a toy and then tosses his ass out into the savage land.

quanchi112
spidey loses

viper88
^^but the thing is that when he gets hit, he usually gets hit with adamentium so it kinda keeps his form together. But still you are right.

Edit- refering to srank

Also at Jinzin, I guess I was wrong about him not having super speed.

And in the scan where spiderman says that wolverine is faster, he then says no, nobody is faster and then proceeds to dodge his attack. However that can be interpreted in multiple ways.

I still believe that spiderman is faster of the two. Especially after his recent upgrade(Which you have to consider also). If spiderman was a 100 in speed I guess wolverine would be 80ish. However you have to take spiderman's spider sense in to consideration also, which will give spiderman just enough to be that one step ahead of him.

Also about the scan were wolverine knocks out speed demon, spiderman has done it also. And in my opinion it is CIS/PIS both times, since speed demon, like the idiot that he is either runs in a straight line or in circles. When he is fully capable to randomize his attacks and even dodge either of their blows with no problem.

again my bad about being ignorant about wolverine speed.

SmellyDogFart

Heres what happened. Wolverine tried to slash the Hulk's throat but he had bone claws, and was unable to penetrate the Hulk's hide. They fight off panel for a bit and when the fight resumes (on panel) Hulk decks Wolverine... but it doesn't even slow Logan down. Hulk trys to tackled Wolverine but he easily avoids it and trys to talk some sense into Hulk. Hulk doesn't listen to reason and grabs Wolverine while he is talking. The Hulk is weaking because he seperated from Banner and lets Wolverine go and grabs at his chest in pain... and then he gets eaten by a T-Rex.

Well what you recall and what took place on panel are WORLDS APART.
Hulk's the one with a worried look until he looks down at his neck to see no blood.
Hulk asks: What'r those, bone?
Wolverine: Well.. yeah. (no worried expression)
Hulk: HA! (no hysterics)

After that he lunges at wolverine, and most of their fight takes place off panel, we know that it lasted a while and that there was enough damage to Wolverine to tear off half his costume. What we do see is wolverine kicking Hulk to the ground using Hulk's momentum against himself, and Hulk Punching Wolverine with a nice hook. The next panel Wolverine's in Hulk's face telling him off, then Hulk grabs Wolverine by the throat and starts to have a stroke before he can do anything, THEN the T-rex comes in and hulk doesn't do ANYTHING to it, instead it picks hulk up rattles him around like a toy and then tosses his ass out into the savage land.

scans or issue please smile

Wolverine2006
To the Death Wolverine...to knock out edge goes to Spidey. But even if Spidey knocks him out he wont say down long, his healing factor will be insane with bone claws.

endrict
Parker WTF

teh_perfection
Wolvy loses so badly.

viper88
Now that I know that wolverine also has a degree of superhuman speed, hr will put up a better fight but still lode the majority.

spidey 6-7/10

Wolverine2006
I'd give it

Knockout: Spidey 6/10

Death: Wolverine 10/10

jinzin
Originally posted by JasonK4
scans or issue please smile

This fight occurs in Incredible Hulk issue 454.
There is an additional fight in 455, there's practically nothing shown though, all we know is that Wolverine is "holding Hulk off" but is quickly punched by hulk through a floor or two of the x-mansion.. in the next panel he's seen getting up.

Hulk has fought bone claw Wolverine on 5 seperate occassions including his fight with skrullverine. He's one shotted him zero of those times.

JasonK4
This fight occurs in Incredible Hulk issue 454.
There is an additional fight in 455, there's practically nothing shown though, all we know is that Wolverine is "holding Hulk off" but is quickly punched by hulk through a floor or two of the x-mansion.. in the next panel he's seen getting up.

Hulk has fought bone claw Wolverine on 5 seperate occassions including his fight with skrullverine. He's one shotted him zero of those times.

Thanks man...I'm going to download those issues now...

and also, was it bone-claw wolverine that beat hulk by dropping a bridge on him? erm

jinzin
And in the scan where spiderman says that wolverine is faster, he then says no, nobody is faster and then proceeds to dodge his attack. However that can be interpreted in multiple ways.
True, and it's not exactly my belief that Spiderman ISN'T superior to Logan in speed, I do think he's faster to a degree, but you said you didn't know where that idea came from that Wolverine was faster, I just answered.

I still believe that spiderman is faster of the two.
He is, I have no doubts about that, but I don't think that it's to a degree that will make a difference in the fight.

Especially after his recent upgrade(Which you have to consider also).
I would consider it if Spiderman did anything to show me that his upgrades were really anything substantial, and yet look at what he's done:
Been beaten by Captain America in hand to hand confrontations..twice.
Got tagged repeatedly by El Muerte.
Got stabbed by Wolverine, and blitzed/tackled by Wolverine recently in Fallen Son.

Aside from making Tony Stark look like an idiot and beating up a bunch of villains in a fasion that he honestly would have done before the upgrades anyways, I don't see what he's done to validate that he's really THAT much faster. Hell he's been SHOT SINCE his upgrades. :/

However you have to take spiderman's spider sense in to consideration also, which will give spiderman just enough to be that one step ahead of him.

Which I would consider as that type of advanatage if Spidey hadn't already admitted that his Spider sense is only an equilizer against the fighting prowess and h2h talent and knowledge of guys like Iron Fist, Steel Dragon, and Captain America.

Also about the scan were wolverine knocks out speed demon, spiderman has done it also. And in my opinion it is CIS/PIS both times, since speed demon, like the idiot that he is either runs in a straight line or in circles. When he is fully capable to randomize his attacks and even dodge either of their blows with no problem.

All speedsters have the same issues as speed demon in that they can be lead.

again my bad about being ignorant about wolverine speed. It's cool, I'm pleasanlty surprised that your so willing to comprimise here, it's refreshing. Thank you.

jinzin
Thanks man...I'm going to download those issues now...

and also, was it bone-claw wolverine that beat hulk by dropping a bridge on him? erm

Yeah that was Skrullverine actually, and he didn't beat him, Hulk was dying because he couldn't breath and had that bridge on him, but tyrannus unleashed his full rage and he batted the bridge away like a house of cards. Wolverine beat him by accident when Hulk ran himself into a cave with natural gas deposits, and gassed himself unconcious trying to get Wolverine.

Badabing
Jinzin, isn't one Spider-Man vs Wolverine thread enough to consume your life? stick out tongue

JasonK4
Originally posted by Badabing
Jinzin, isn't one Spider-Man vs Wolverine thread enough to consume your life? stick out tongue

The Badabing I know always adds dur in his post's....WHO ARE YOU ?!?!?

jinzin
Originally posted by Badabing
Jinzin, isn't one Spider-Man vs Wolverine thread enough to consume your life? stick out tongue Originally posted by JasonK4
The Badabing I know always adds dur in his post's....WHO ARE YOU ?!?!?

what he said..

It's a SKRULL!!! GET HIM! mad

Badabing
The Badabing I know always adds dur in his post's....WHO ARE YOU ?!?!? durfistOriginally posted by jinzin
what he said..

It's a SKRULL!!! GET HIM! mad durcry2

brainchild81
Originally posted by carver9
Wasnt trying to fuss, sorry if i came off like that.It's all good. Just try not to make it seem like anyone who thinks Spidey should logically beat Wolvie is some sort of fanboy.
Now the incident in the grave yard, you do know that wolverine wasnt even trying to fight spiderman. Please dont let me show you the fight on the roof where spiderman got owned and only got one lick in.Saw that already. Spidey had the "kid-gloves" on because he thought he was fighting a Wolvie imposter. Wolvie was trying to tag Spidey in the graveyard & he was trying to get up. Until Spidey let him, Wolvie was unable to do either. Spidey was way too fast & way too strong for him even though Spidey himself thought he was fighting "slow & stupid". I agree 1000x over on the stupid part. Dude's got an unbreakable skull & you know it. Why the fu*k would you keep punching him in the head!?!?!?Originally posted by carver9
Or wolverine could just do this again but faster.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4063175Unlikely. Was that even a fight? Looks like they were just talking & then Wolvie snapped on him
Spiderman cant beat this guy. He had a better chance (even though he would still lose) against adamantium wolverine. I thinks it's the exact opposite. Adamantium is the only thing that keeps Wolvie from getting killed or KOed here. Metal or no metal, the guy's still not fast as Spidey.

Creshosk
Was that even a fight? Looks like they were just talking & then Wolvie snapped on him Pitty his spidey sense didn't warn him..or if it did he wasn't fast enough to react to it.

carver9
It's all good. Just try not to make it seem like anyone who thinks Spidey should logically beat Wolvie is some sort of fanboy.
Saw that already. Spidey had the "kid-gloves" on because he thought he was fighting a Wolvie imposter. Wolvie was trying to tag Spidey in the graveyard & he was trying to get up. Until Spidey let him, Wolvie was unable to do either. Spidey was way too fast & way too strong for him even though Spidey himself thought he was fighting "slow & stupid". I agree 1000x over on the stupid part. Dude's got an unbreakable skull & you know it. Why the fu*k would you keep punching him in the head!?!?!?Unlikely. Was that even a fight? Looks like they were just talking & then Wolvie snapped on him
I thinks it's the exact opposite. Adamantium is the only thing that keeps Wolvie from getting killed or KOed here. Metal or no metal, the guy's still not fast as Spidey.

I guess you didnt read the book. Spidey didnt have any kind of kid gloves on. Spiderman was scared for his life and was giving it all he got. Wolverine was the one toying with him. Read it one more time for me.

And no, its not the opposite. Wolverine is much faster, agile, etc... and it wouldnt be hard at all for him to tag spiderman in those conditions. Spiderman strength means jack in this fight and if he gets close enough that would be a good way for wolverine to get that fatal gut in.

Captain america has owned an upgraded spiderman, morlun has owned a upgraded spiderman, x23 even owned spiderman.

Wolverine is winning this fight. Like i said it would be better to put him against adamantium wolverine. The fight would last a little longer. Shield files has stated that wolverine is superior to spiderman. It cant get no better than that.

jinzin
It's all good. Just try not to make it seem like anyone who thinks Spidey should logically beat Wolvie is some sort of fanboy.
Saw that already. Spidey had the "kid-gloves" on because he thought he was fighting a Wolvie imposter.
HE wasn't holding back his punches when he showed up, and him having "kid gloves" on doesn't mean that he was letting himself be hit either. Spiderman not hitting at his fullets of power doesn't make him slower or less capible with his spider sense.

Wolvie was trying to tag Spidey in the graveyard & he was trying to get up. Until Spidey let him, Wolvie was unable to do either.
Speculation on both counts.
If he really was trying to hit spiderman with the claws why did he sheath them when he had the chance?
Simple, cause he wasn't.
Every time they've fought since Logan's hit or snatched Spiderman.
It's folly to think that Spiderman can't be touched by him.

If Wolverine wanted up he would have got up.

Spidey was way too fast & way too strong for him

No he isn't, and Wolverine's proved it half a dozen times now.

Adamantium is the only thing that keeps Wolvie from getting killed or KOed here. Metal or no metal, the guy's still not fast as Spidey. Obviously you're wrong, Admanantium has nothing to do with Wolverine being hard to KO, And Spiderman doesn't hit harder than Hulk, Roughouse, Wendigo, or Onslaught. Bone claws Wolverine held up to punches and punishment from every one of these guys.

brainchild81
Well obviously you're wrong since bone claw Wolvie was taking punishment from Hulk and staying concious, took a beating from Wendigo and still managed to win the fight, took a tortorous beating from roughouse all day and still managed to beat him and bloodscream at the same time.
He can handle a hit from spiderman.

Wolverine LET Spidey start hitting him in the first place.. We've been over this and I KNOW you haven't forgotten. Oh shit it's Jinzin. How ya been mane? I think I remember us agreeing to disagree. I still think the "here it comes" comment was a threat. Did Hulk & Wendy punch BC Wolvie Full out in the face?Originally posted by jinzin
HE wasn't holding back his punches when he showed up, and him having "kid gloves" on doesn't mean that he was letting himself be hit either. Spiderman not hitting at his fullets of power doesn't make him slower or less capible with his spider sense.

Speculation on both counts.
If he really was trying to hit spiderman with the claws why did he sheath them when he had the chance?
Simple, cause he wasn't.
Every time they've fought since Logan's hit or snatched Spiderman.
It's folly to think that Spiderman can't be touched by him.

If Wolverine wanted up he would have got up.

No he isn't, and Wolverine's proved it half a dozen times now.
Nah. The outcome of a Spidey Wolvie fight is based on whether Spidey fu*ks up or not. Spidey wasn't going full out at any time on the roof. Think about it. I proved it to Cresh a while back. I'll do it again, but I'd rather not have to.

brainchild81
I guess you didnt read the book. Spidey didnt have any kind of kid gloves on. Spiderman was scared for his life and was giving it all he got. Wolverine was the one toying with him. Read it one more time for me.Read what I posted again. We were talking about the roof. Spidey was wearing kid-gloves. Read what he was thinking. Spidey hardly ever goes "all out" 'cause he's afraid he'll "K a B"
And no, its not the opposite. Wolverine is much faster, agile, etc... and it wouldnt be hard at all for him to tag spiderman in those conditions. Spiderman strength means jack in this fight and if he gets close enough that would be a good way for wolverine to get that fatal gut in.

Captain america has owned an upgraded spiderman, morlun has owned a upgraded spiderman, x23 even owned spiderman.

Wolverine is winning this fight. Like i said it would be better to put him against adamantium wolverine. The fight would last a little longer. Shield files has stated that wolverine is superior to spiderman. It cant get no better than that. Don't those take willingness to kill into account? & Spidey'd never go full out on another hero so Cap & x23 don't count

jinzin
Oh shit it's Jinzin. How ya been mane?

Kinda rough, but I'm doing better. You?

I think I remember us agreeing to disagree. I still think the "here it comes" comment was a threat.
Oh, fair enough, I clearly disagree.

Did Hulk & Wendy punch BC Wolvie Full out in the face?Nah.
Umm yeah... actually, Wendigo drilled Wolverine through a concrete wall. Hulk punched Wolverine through various floors of the x-mansion, and on another occassion punched him in the face THEN threw a truck on him that exploded, Wolverine then proceeded to attack him head on.
And "full strength" hits don't matter as is, since a swat from either character is still hitting with more force than Spiderman could possibly muster...

None of the bricks that i rattled off were holding back for Logan's sake.

The outcome of a Spidey Wolvie fight is based on whether Spidey fu*ks up or not.
ALL fights are based on that type of stipulation and frankly Spiderman hasn't shown that he more likely won't while fighting Wolverine.

Spidey wasn't going full out at any time on the roof. Think about it. I proved it to Cresh a while back. I'll do it again, but I'd rather not have to.
He was punching hard enough to turn brick Chimmneys into debris and obliterate metal pipes, "spidey was holding back" isn't a comment that makes much sense until AFTER Spidey threw his first punches and got punched across the rooftop.
And again, him punching all out has nothing to do with the fact that he was still being dodged and hit.

jinzin
Read what I posted again. We were talking about the roof. Spidey was wearing kid-gloves. Read what he was thinking. Spidey hardly ever goes "all out" 'cause he's afraid he'll "K a B"
Don't those take willingness to kill into account? & Spidey'd never go full out on another hero so Cap & x23 don't count

CIS is not exempt from debates so they do count.

Battlehammer
spiderman every time .

jinzin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
spiderman every time .

Okay who gotta ahold of capts account?

badabing!!!! mad

Battlehammer
Okay who gotta ahold of capts account?

badabing!!!! mad
lol.

No ive just seen the area of my ways and it true spiderman will win every time.

Blight
confused

Battlehammer
confused
batman just has way to much stuff to use and his skills make wolveirne Look foolish.

MrHeavySilence
Wolverine's going to win the majority of the time because

1) He's got more endurance than Spidey

2) He's got more martial arts knowledge

and

3)
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?6b74907239.jpg

Logan has very little trouble tagging Spidey.

Battlehammer
batman just has way to much stuff to use and his skills make wolveirne Look foolish.
lol wrong thread .

jinzin
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Wolverine's going to win the majority of the time because

1) He's got more endurance than Spidey

2) He's got more martial arts knowledge

and

3)
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?6b74907239.jpg

Logan has very little trouble tagging Spidey.

agreed...

but that pic needs some updating:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2128/spideyassed0.jpg

JasonK4
spiderman every time .

lol.

dammit...another SKRULL !!! mad

Martian_mind
Am i the only one who noticed that every pic Jinzin posted was adamantium Wolverine,yet this is bone claw?

just pointing it out shifty

JasonK4
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Am i the only one who noticed that every pic Jinzin posted was adamantium Wolverine,yet this is bone claw?

His bones are laced with adamantium, therefore he is still technically bone-clawed...underneath...yea...take that... none180

Martian_mind
His bones are laced with adamantium, therefore he is still technically bone-clawed...underneath...yea...take that... none180

Prove it.

yeah,suc it *****. stick out tongue

JasonK4
Prove it.

yeah,suc it *****. stick out tongue

laughing Fine, I lose this argument...

But...here's a question

Why the hell did Golem make 3 spiderman vs punisher thread with the exact same stipulations?

Tyrant

just pointing it out shifty Ya...
On second thought, he might be able to tag him, but everyone and their mothers know that bone claw isn't cutting Spider-Man.
That's what the adamantium is for.
shifty

jinzin

Oh i'm sorry, I didn't realize that it was the adamantium poisioning which boosted Wolverine's speed enough to hit spiderman, which was, you know, the point of those pics. erm

jinzin
Originally posted by Tyrant
Ya...
On second thought, he might be able to tag him, but everyone and their mothers know that bone claw isn't cutting Spider-Man.
That's what the adamantium is for.
shifty

no expression

Bone claw Wolverine cut Hulk... 3 times.
no expression

Tyrant
no expression

Bone claw Wolverine cut Hulk... 3 times.
no expression Hulk is not Spider-Man. wink

python99
Bone Claw Wolverine . He'll be lucky if Spiderman does not break something

Judge Anderson
Spiderman. He punches Wolverines head off... He winswink

quanchi112
spider man loses, he cant compete with wolverine physically at all. logan for the win.

Tyrant
Originally posted by quanchi112
he cant compete with wolverine physically at all. What the f**k?

X-Logan
Wolverine takes the majority.

Creshosk

just pointing it out shifty Mmm... That'd be missing the point. Only in two of those shots was Wolverine hitting spiderman with his claws. The point was to show that Wolverine has hit Spiderman before.

Hulk is not Spider-Man. wink You're right, Hulk is far more durable than Spider-Man

jinzin
Hulk is not Spider-Man. wink

Oh, right... what was I thinking?!?!?!

Tyrant
Originally posted by Creshosk
You're right, Hulk is far more durable than Spider-Man But is he harder to cut?

Oh, right... what was I thinking?!?!?! You're forgiven.

Creshosk
But is he harder to cut? I'm guessing, yes? Unless you want to say that Spider-Man can have bullet's bounce off of his skin like the Hulk does?

brainchild81
Kinda rough, but I'm doing better. You?I'm good.
Oh, fair enough, I clearly disagree. You have a right too, but I am known for being a good interpreter of what the writer is trying to get across. Look @ my work in the old Bats/Cap no shiled/gadgets thread regarding the JLA/Avengers crossover fight. My interpretation was later proven by the writer himself. Wolvie didn't kill Spidey cause he knew Spidey wasn't a killer. That's why when he had the chance(which he only got because Spidey stupidly GAVE it to him in the 1st place), he didn't.
Umm yeah... actually, Wendigo drilled Wolverine through a concrete wall. Hulk punched Wolverine through various floors of the x-mansion, and on another occassion punched him in the face THEN threw a truck on him that exploded, Wolverine then proceeded to attack him head on.
And "full strength" hits don't matter as is, since a swat from either character is still hitting with more force than Spiderman could possibly muster...That's not necessarily true. Unless you've measured what force he was using when he swatted him. That's also PIS on their part too. Hulk & Wendy can't shatter bones now? WTF writers?!
None of the bricks that i rattled off were holding back for Logan's sake.How far did Wolvie fly when Hulk hit him? If the answer ain't "outta sight" then I'd wager Hulk was holding back(Not going full out). A lot. Hulk could knock Wolvie into space. Even w/the metal bones mane.
ALL fights are based on that type of stipulation and frankly Spiderman hasn't shown that he more likely won't while fighting Wolverine.Can't really argue w/that. BTW did Spidey ever have any encounters w/BC Wolvie?Originally posted by jinzin
He was punching hard enough to turn brick Chimmneys into debris and obliterate metal pipes, "spidey was holding back" isn't a comment that makes much sense until AFTER Spidey threw his first punches and got punched across the rooftop.It makes perfect sense unless you think Spidey was planning to kill the imposter. Come on now.
And again, him punching all out has nothing to do with the fact that he was still being dodged and hit. He wasn't throwing his punches @ full speed or force. It would kill a regular human

Tyrant
I'm guessing, yes? Unless you want to say that Spider-Man can have bullet's bounce off of his skin like the Hulk does? Bullets aren't piercing damage... at least not in comics anyway.

Symmetric Chaos
Bullets aren't piercing damage... at least not in comics anyway.

huh

Creshosk
Bullets aren't piercing damage... at least not in comics anyway. What the f**k?

Riiight... so what are they? Blunt?

Is Spider-Man bulletproof then?

brainchild81
& It's funny how those pix of the graveyard fight clearly leave out the "I LET HIM TACKLE ME" part

Tyrant
What the f**k?

Riiight... so what are they? Blunt?

Is Spider-Man bulletproof then? I said in comics.

Hulk gets stabbed by Deadpool's swords, yet bullets bounce off of him.
Thor gets stabbed by arrows, yet bullets from a fighter jet bounce off him.

Plus, it always amazes me how many people I can fool, and get to respond to me...

Creshosk
& It's funny how those pix of the graveyard fight clearly leave out the "I LET HIM TACKLE ME" part The point of that shot was to show Wolverine hitting him with his claws sheathed. Had the claws been out it wouold have been a skewered spider. Kinda funny how wolverine had the claws out when he said "here it comes" and then the next scenes with Spiderman wailing on Wolverine the claws were away.

If it was supposed to be a declaration of attack then why would he sheath his claws?

Creshosk
I said in comics.

Thor gets stabbed by arrows, yet bullets from a fighter jet bounce off him.And Spiderman and Hulks's fists don't appear to do lasting damage but bullets go straight through wolverine.

Spiderman and hulk's fists =blunt
Bullets not so much.

But this doesn't answer my question: Do you think Spiderman is bullet proof?

Plus, it always amazes me how many people I can fool, and get to respond to me... You may have started off joking but by arguing the point as hard as you are you made it more serious than you started off. It may have started as a joke, but its clearly not anymore when you argued the point.

JasonK4
I said in comics.

Plus, it always amazes me how many people I can fool, and get to respond to me...

laughing out loud..i knew you were joking erm

Tyrant
And Spiderman and Hulks's fists don't appear to do lasting damage but bullets go straight through wolverine.

Spiderman and hulk's fists =blunt
Bullets not so much.

But this doesn't answer my question: Do you think Spiderman is bullet proof? And?
I'm comparing piercing damage to swords, and other objects in comics. In which, in real life, a bullet should be able to rip through things swords can't, and yet, in comics, that just not the case.

Bullets bounce off Superman. Ripclaw almost tears his mid section out.

Obviously.

You may have started off joking but by arguing the point as hard as you are you made it more serious than you started off. It may have started as a joke, but its clearly not anymore when you argued the point. The problem is, I do it on purpose.
And I knew you would try to point that out.

A start of bullshit, and then stating off examples to fool people is how I do things 99% of the time. Hell, I'll even throw scans in sometimes.
It really means nothing, but if you think I'm serious, then think it.
Don't care.

If you're going to respond to a obviously retarded post, then I'm going to continue.

JasonK4
& It's funny how those pix of the graveyard fight clearly leave out the "I LET HIM TACKLE ME" part

That's because spiderman is the narrator, so he makes comments that try to make wolverine look weak, instead of admitting he got tackled straight up. shifty

stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
lol.

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension... a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

jinzin
You have a right too, but I am known for being a good interpreter of what the writer is trying to get across. Look @ my work in the old Bats/Cap no shiled/gadgets thread regarding the JLA/Avengers crossover fight. My interpretation was later proven by the writer himself.

That's fine, but self entitlement doesn't make you any more correct than I in THIS thread.
As it stands, it can be interpreted both ways. Agreed?

Wolvie didn't kill Spidey cause he knew Spidey wasn't a killer.
No he didn't kill Spidey because he didn't want to. Wolverine's discretion on who he kills and who he doesn't isn't limited to "other killers" alone.

That's why when he had the chance(which he only got because Spidey stupidly GAVE it to him in the 1st place), he didn't.
Again we already had this argument and I recall you agreeing that I had some merit to the "back off" theory.
Wolverine wasn't there to kill Spiderman and he wasn't trying. When he had his claws out he didn't hit Spiderman but that doesn't mean he can't hit him because
A) there is a VERY solid chance that he wasn't actually trying to hit Spiderman.
and
B) his hit him, grabbed him, or tackled him in every other fight they've ever had save secret wars.

That's not necessarily true. Unless you've measured what force he was using when he swatted him.

Yes it is. Unless you want to argue that Spiderman can turn a skyscraper into debris with a swat.
For gauging it's impossible, but if you REALLY want to argue that either Wendigo OR Hulk hold back on Wolverine then I'm going to laugh in your face.

That's also PIS on their part too. Hulk & Wendy can't shatter bones now? WTF writers?!
Wolverine's bones are super durable, his claws rend through steel, and concrete.
Without admantium poisioning his healing factor is faster acting than it is with the skeleton, the damage heals at a far faster rate (we're talking about a man who regrew a heart in three panals).
Wolverine's also a skilled fighter on Caps level he can use the same roll meathods as Rogers.
And it's not that they are completely incapible of it, (as Wendigo crushed in Wolvie's ribs) but against those advantages in a fight, they're not likely to.

How far did Wolvie fly when Hulk hit him? If the answer ain't "outta sight" then I'd wager Hulk was holding back(Not going full out). A lot.

laughing out loud

Hulk Holds back!!!!! laughing
and it was pretty far actually.

Hulk could knock Wolvie into space. Even w/the metal bones mane.
Can't really argue w/that.
With real world physics MAYBE... and so what? He could do that with any brick too, Thor, Namor, Herc, you name it, the fact that it doesn't happen on panel DOES NOT mean he was holding back in the story. erm

BTW did Spidey ever have any encounters w/BC Wolvie?
Not to my knolwedge.

It makes perfect sense unless you think Spidey was planning to kill the imposter. Come on now.
He wasn't throwing his punches @ full speed or force. It would kill a regular human

planning to kill? No.
being reckless and forgetting to hold back. OBVIOUSLY.
As with the brick hits you can't gauge his punches, what we do know is that he was throwing punches and throwing them hard enough to shatter a chimmney and destroy roofpipes, one assumes that IF he was holding back, it wasn't by much, especially considering that he tells himself to cool it after throwing those punches.

jinzin
Do they need to? Spiderman was out of options, he didn't know what else to do, Wolverine was going to nail him sooner or later so Spiderman tried to use it to his advantage..

What's really funny is that you think the graveyard incident makes all the other examples of Spiderman being tagged by Wolverine irrelivant when Wolverine's done it every time since. Not to mention characters well below Wolverine's level of speed, skill, and physicality.

JasonK4
Do they need to? Spiderman was out of options, he didn't know what else to do, Wolverine was going to nail him sooner or later so Spiderman tried to use it to his advantage..

What's really funny is that you think the graveyard incident makes all the other examples of Spiderman being tagged by Wolverine irrelivant when Wolverine's done it every time since. Not to mention characters well below Wolverine's level of speed, skill, and physicality.

I was just about to say that confused

jinzin
I said in comics.

Hulk was sick.
In that same instance a rusty pipe went through him. It's not valid.

Thors also been cut by organic claws.
Shot in the head and knocked out.
and stabbed and eviscerated by a sword that broke on Luke Cage, you think one incident takes precedence over the others?
erm

Creshosk
Hulk was sick.
In that same instance a rusty pipe went through him. It's not valid.

and stabbed and eviscerated by a sword that broke on Luke Cage, you think one incident takes precedence over the others?
erm Watch it Tyrant/Bran will claim that he's joking when you prove him wrong or back him into a corner.

jinzin
lol, oh no!

Battlehammer
Wolveirne dies horribly.

Spidermans far to fast for Logan to ever hit him and then spiderman would shoot his webbing down Logans throat cutting of his air way. Then while Logan can't breath spiderman will ripp Logans head off.

Battlehammer

Symmetric Chaos
Wolveirne dies horribly.

Spidermans far to fast for Logan to ever hit him and then spiderman would shoot his webbing down Logans throat cutting of his air way. Then while Logan can't breath spiderman will ripp Logans head off.

You've finally seen the error of your ways cool

Creshosk
You've finally seen the error of your ways cool No, just the area.

Symmetric Chaos
No, just the area.

laughing out loud

. . .

Wait. What? huh

Creshosk
laughing out loud

. . .

Wait. What? huh

lol.

Battlehammer
yes it clear Logan stands no chance of tagging spiderman.

I mean he only done it 4 times, but they were all clearly PIS.

As is the fact Logan has been stated to be superhuman. He clearly not though and his feats are PIS.

Logan is a peak-human even though marvel has never once classed him in a comic as peak-human we all know he trully is. It's clearly PIS every time he listed or implied as a superhuman or doing superhuman things.

Symmetric Chaos

As is the fact Logan has been stated to be superhuman. He clearly not though and his feats are PIS.

Logan is a peak-human even though marvel has never once classed him in a comic as peak-human we all know he trully is. If clearly PIS every time he listed or implied as a superhuman or doing superhuman things.

w00t

Creshosk
w00t Heh...

JasonK4
Heh...

That's not really Capt...

Badabing

Logan is a peak-human even though marvel has never once classed him in a comic as peak-human we all know he trully is. It's clearly PIS every time he listed or implied as a superhuman or doing superhuman things. blink What the f**k? messed

Creshosk
That's not really Capt... Oh, it is. I just think what he's doing is hilarious...

The side effects are rather saddening... but still...

Battlehammer
did any one miss the over whealming sarcasm..........

I mean honestly thats what many spiderman supporters sound Like, but if you look at it logicly it rediculous.

I mean Logans been stated, implied and so forth as superhuman.

Logans never been stated once or even implied to be peak-human and yet spiderman supports as well as many other members of the forum insist he is.

If he never been stated in a comic as such. If his feats and listing in comic say superhuman. Then he is superhuman.

Yet all I hear all the time is that he peak-human and all his feats are PIS.

It rediculous were do people get that from and have the right to say some thing such as that.

Badabing

Logan is a peak-human even though marvel has never once classed him in a comic as peak-human we all know he trully is. It's clearly PIS every time he listed or implied as a superhuman or doing superhuman things.
did any one miss the over whealming sarcism..........

I mean honestly thats what many spiderman supporters sound Like, but if you look at it logicly it rediculous.

Logans never been stated once or even implied to be peak-human and yet spiderman supports as well as many other members of the forum insist he is.

If he never been stated in a comic as such. If his feats and listing in comic say superhuman. Then he is superhuman.

It rediculous were do people get that from and have the right to say some thing such as that. Don't lie! You've been waiting to get all that off your chest for years. durfist

Symmetric Chaos
did any one miss the over whealming sarcism..........

WHA?

I thought you had changed sad

It rediculous were do people get that from and have the right to say some thing such as that.

LIES! ALL LIES mad

stick out tongue Just kidding. I can see Wolverine taking a fair number of wins from Spidey.

Creshosk
laughing out loud

JasonK4
ermmnone http://www.killermovies.com/forums/458106_1-Wolverine-and-Spiderman-vs-Thing-and-Luke-Cage

brainchild81
The point of that shot was to show Wolverine hitting him with his claws sheathed. Had the claws been out it wouold have been a skewered spider. Kinda funny how wolverine had the claws out when he said "here it comes" and then the next scenes with Spiderman wailing on Wolverine the claws were away.

If it was supposed to be a declaration of attack then why would he sheath his claws? You're 100% wrong on this IIRC. When Spidey tagged him the claws were still out. See it again. How ya been cresh? & who's Tyrant/Bran?

brainchild81
That's fine, but self entitlement doesn't make you any more correct than I in THIS thread.
As it stands, it can be interpreted both ways. Agreed?Hell No! My way or the f**kin' highway. Yeah, it can be seen in different ways, but he looked quite menacing when he said it if you look @it again.
No he didn't kill Spidey because he didn't want to. Wolverine's discretion on who he kills and who he doesn't isn't limited to "other killers" alone.Not to get sidetracked. I honestly can't think of anybody he's killed that didn't have the "killing intent". Who has he killed that wasn't a killer? I thought that was what made him one of the good guys.
Again we already had this argument and I recall you agreeing that I had some merit to the "back off" theory.
Wolverine wasn't there to kill Spiderman and he wasn't trying. When he had his claws out he didn't hit Spiderman but that doesn't mean he can't hit him because
A) there is a VERY solid chance that he wasn't actually trying to hit Spiderman.
and
B) his hit him, grabbed him, or tackled him in every other fight they've ever had save secret wars.I'm not saying it's impossible for Wolvie to tag him(should be, but I digress. It'd be boring if he never got hit I guess), but I doubt he could pull it off b4 Spidey could finish him. Spidey seems to land 1st.
Yes it is. Unless you want to argue that Spiderman can turn a skyscraper into debris with a swat.Not what I'm saying. You're not sure this Hulk swat is a skyscraper destroying swat mane.
For gauging it's impossible,Ditto
but if you REALLY want to argue that either Wendigo OR Hulk hold back on Wolverine then I'm going to laugh in your face.

Wolverine's bones are super durable, his claws rend through steel, and concrete.
Without admantium poisioning his healing factor is faster acting than it is with the skeleton, the damage heals at a far faster rate (we're talking about a man who regrew a heart in three panals).
Wolverine's also a skilled fighter on Caps level he can use the same roll meathods as Rogers.
And it's not that they are completely incapible of it, (as Wendigo crushed in Wolvie's ribs) but against those advantages in a fight, they're not likely to.

laughing out loud

Hulk Holds back!!!!! laughing
and it was pretty far actually.

With real world physics MAYBE... and so what? He could do that with any brick too, Thor, Namor, Herc, you name it, the fact that it doesn't happen on panel DOES NOT mean he was holding back in the story. erm

Not to my knolwedge.

planning to kill? No.
being reckless and forgetting to hold back. OBVIOUSLY.
As with the brick hits you can't gauge his punches, what we do know is that he was throwing punches and throwing them hard enough to shatter a chimmney and destroy roofpipes, one assumes that IF he was holding back, it wasn't by much, especially considering that he tells himself to cool it after throwing those punches. Spidey might not have been holding back as much as he ususually does on a regular human, but I'm sure were quite sure Spidey wasn't punching his hardest. Holding back is in his nature. That's likely the type of punch he'd use on the looter. I've said this B4. Either you're going full out or you're holding back. Holding back a lil' is still holding back after all mane. The dude was pressing ten back then. Minor property damage isn't the full scope of his power.

jinzin
Hell No! My way or the f**kin' highway. Yeah, it can be seen in different ways, but he looked quite menacing when he said it if you look @it again.

I think I've seen it quite enough times to be sure of my own conclussions about the matter.

He has his hands up in a full gaurd, we know that he can dodge spidey or tag him in other situations, but he didn't here.
he says what he says and then the guard goes down to his sides, he's not even trying to flail his arms in Spiderman's direction.

Many Spider-fans have tried to explain to me that Spiderman was hitting him too hard and fast for him to react, but I disagree.. He was smiling, "too hard" isn't an issue. If he can put up a defense when Hulk is head then why are people trying to say he can't when it's Spiderman?
Logan was sitting there smiling and he wasn't even trying to put a break in the action.
but that of course it how I interpreted the events.

Not to get sidetracked. I honestly can't think of anybody he's killed that didn't have the "killing intent". Who has he killed that wasn't a killer? I thought that was what made him one of the good guys.
Wolverine is only "one of the good guys" by way of default.
He worked as a government spook for years taking the lives of innocent people as well as not so innocents.
Since joining the x-men he hasn't been one to be killing random good people or anything but he is psychotic and has not hesitated to attempt to kill multiple team mates. He didn't kill Spiderman because he didn't want to.
If he had been taking that fight seriously, Spidey would be dead.
You can't imply that he was trying to hit spiderman with claws out in one instance and defect to this good guy argument when he has the chance to use them and doesn't. Either he was trying to kill Spiderman or he wasn't. If he was, wouldn't he be MUCH more inclined to do so AFTER Spidey wailed away on his face rather than before?

I'm not saying it's impossible for Wolvie to tag him(should be, but I digress. It'd be boring if he never got hit I guess), but I doubt he could pull it off b4 Spidey could finish him. Spidey seems to land 1st.
Despite what you think about how he should be, Spiderman isn't THAT hard for skilled street levels to tag, it's really that simple.
Spiderman's strength in this fight is a non factor so hits hits don't much matter here. The only thing that matters is his webbing and when I ask myself if Spiderman can web Wolverine before Wolverine lands ONE shot on him I always come to the same damned conclusion.. probably not.

Not what I'm saying. You're not sure this Hulk swat is a skyscraper destroying swat mane.
no expression
Now you're just trying to give the benefit of the doubt to ANYTHING that MIGHT discredit Logan.
Logic dictates that if Hulk can level a building with a swat that most of his swats are going to be FAR FAR FAR above the levels of damage that Spiderman can produce. And once again Hulk didn't swat Wolverine, he punched him in the face. Punch>Swat, any way you look at it, Wolverine's STILL going to be taking Spidey shots and do just fine.
BC Wolverine got in a knuckle dusting brawl with post upgraded Sabretooth, he can deal with shots from Spiderman.

Spidey might not have been holding back as much as he ususually does on a regular human, but I'm sure were quite sure Spidey wasn't punching his hardest. Holding back is in his nature. That's likely the type of punch he'd use on the looter.
He'd use a wall crushing punch on a looter? confused

I've said this B4. Either you're going full out or you're holding back. Holding back a lil' is still holding back after all mane. The dude was pressing ten back then. Minor property damage isn't the full scope of his power. Spiderman clearly isn't holding back THAT much if he has to remind himself to....

eek!

HOLD BACK.

no expression

Now, I'm not sure what you think that proves anyways, we know that Wolverine can dodge his punches and take them, in terms of h2h what left is there to prove?

brainchild81
Not A looter. The Looter. He's a small time supervillain. Going to sleep.

Tyrant
Hulk was sick.
In that same instance a rusty pipe went through him. It's not valid. Of course, of course...
Also, it was a broken street sign. stick out tongue

F*ck it, I can't remember another time Hulk was cut aside from Wolverine, and She-Wolverine.

erm Umm... I just said that Thor has been cut before by sharp objects... confused
I even said arrows.

Also, the bullet to the head was one of the dumbest things I've seen in comics... and it even contradicts earlier work.

Watch it Tyrant/Bran will claim that he's joking when you prove him wrong or back him into a corner. You do realize that I said I do state examples, when I'm joking, right?

Also, I started off by saying that Spider-Man was harder to cut than Hulk, and that adamantium is the only way Wolverine can cut Spider-Man... so... umm, ya.
Damn, I had to resort to the joking card, when I was backed into the corner on that one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JudgeXZXZ
Wolverine has always been stated to die if his head was to be cutted off...

Seeing as Spiderman is SO many times stronger and faster than Wolverine, he should quickly punch the head off Wolverine... He could also web him up and rip his head off.

Tyrant
Originally posted by JudgeXZXZ
Wolverine has always been stated to die if his head was to be cutted off...

Seeing as Spiderman is SO many times stronger and faster than Wolverine, he should quickly punch the head off Wolverine... He could also web him up and rip his head off. Or he could just plain cut his head off, with his fingers or something... ermm

Creshosk
You do realize that I said I do state examples, when I'm joking, right?Sounds like back peddling to me. hmm

Also, I started off by saying that Spider-Man was harder to cut than Hulk, Which some people actually happen to think.

and that adamantium is the only way Wolverine can cut Spider-Man... so... umm, ya.Some people think this too.

Damn, I had to resort to the joking card, when I was backed into the corner on that one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You do realize that I said I do state examples, when I'm joking, right?

laughing

Tyrant
Sounds like back peddling to me. hmm I've already said it.

And you ignored it. So...

Which some people actually happen to think. Who?

Some people think this too.
No they don't.
They think Wolverine can't catch Spider-Man.

laughing That's because it's obvious I'm joking...

It seems I have to explain what I'm doing just so you'll understand.
So I do.
Hell, I remember you trying to disprove me saying that Iron Fist would punch right through Wolverine's head...

Never mind. I'm not going to even try to explain my kooky antics anymore, so you just keep thinking I'm retarded.

Creshosk
I've already said it.

And you ignored it. So... And It felt like you were weasling your way out then as it does now.

Who? Some of my friends offline. and I'm sure spideydude and varnage would be willing to say this. They do think that spiderman beats superman after all.

No they don't.
They think Wolverine can't catch Spider-Man.No actually they do. For some reason they feel that Spiderman has bulletproof durability.

That's because it's obvious I'm joking...*face palm*

It seems I have to explain what I'm doing just so you'll understand.
So I do.
Hell, I remember you trying to disprove me saying that Iron Fist would punch right through Wolverine's head...

Never mind. I'm not going to even try to explain my kooky antics anymore, so you just keep thinking I'm retarded. It'd be easier to buy that you were joking and not using "I'm just joking" to dodge if you didn't argue the point afterwards.

JudgeXZXZ
Or he could just plain cut his head off, with his fingers or something... ermm

I will answer you if you have stopped talking about adamantium Wolverine.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>