Doku vs Cloud Strife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
For the second time in The Planet's history, Nibelheim is barbecued. The culprit this time is Doku.

Armed with the Dark Dragon Blade, Cid's Rocket Town, Red's Cosmo Canyon is at risk of being wiped out. But Cloud Strife stands in his way inside the caverns of Mount Nibel.

Armed with the Ultima Weapon, Cloud confronts Doku inside what used to be the Materia Keeper's lair.

This is a battle to the death.

Xenogears
Dark Dragon Blade not even at full power > Ultima Weapon

Cloud dies even if this is armored Doku with the Kitetsu.

FortressXRuler
Cloud is best getting hayabusa to do the work for him because for all I know, Cloud's dead meat.

Xenogears
Well, it would turn out to be a decent match in my opinion, but I doubt Cloud would win if Doku's armed with the Dark Dragon Blade.

Not sure about Kitetsu versus Ultima Weapon but Doku would likely win with the Kitetsu if Cloud's armed the Buster Sword.

Superboy Prime
Well with the Dark Dragon Blade Doku will smash Cloud senseless and even take his life.

Give Doku the kitetsu and my money will be on Mr. Strife. Although the kitetsu is still dangerous.

StyleTime
With the Dark Dragon Blade it's not even fair. Doku kills Cloud as quickly as he did Hayabusa.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
With the Dark Dragon Blade it's not even fair. Doku kills Cloud as quickly as he did Hayabusa.

co-sign.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.