THE Official Tonks Apprectiation Thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeanTerry727
I dont know bout yall but tonks is the Most awesome !!!! Especially after seeing her in the Movie !!!!! YEP So if your like TOnks Feel free to discuss!!!

stuwienl
She's hot.......droolio

SeanTerry727
Originally posted by stuwienl
She's hot.......droolio

Yah i no !!! she was totally checkin harry out 2

The Phantom
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
Yah i no !!! she was totally checkin harry out 2 That was gross.

SeanTerry727
Umm but anyways shes pretty much the coolest yo

hermione7
thanks to natalia tena.. I officially love TONKS!!
she's cool

stuwienl

Do you think that made her hot? blink

~LunaLoveG~
Tonks is so freakin awesome.

That scene confused me. I mean why? although they are 6 years apart it is still a tad bit illegal. Well it could have been the fact that she might have seen Equus erm

danielle marie.
I love her character in the books, but I didn't like her part in the movie. Maybe it was just me.

The Phantom
I loved her in the movie. Exactly they way I wanted to see her.

~LunaLoveG~
Originally posted by danielle marie.
I love her character in the books, but I didn't like her part in the movie. Maybe it was just me.

no,it isn't just you. it is the fact of the matter that they can't ALWAYS live to one's expectations. but it is the fact that it isn't easy to determine if you liked her or not because she was in it for like 9 minutes which angered the hell out of me

danielle marie.
I know, it made me so mad. She had practically no lines; I had loved her so much in the books, and to see her as just another character? It made me really mad.

~LunaLoveG~
I know, it made me so mad. She had practically no lines; I had loved her so much in the books, and to see her as just another character? It made me really mad.

yes. her importance is much greater then what they put her out to be. in the movie she barley talks to anyone. she could properly not even exist! only thing I didn't like about the film is her unexistence. she had more prescence in the video game for christ's sake!

danielle marie.
Really? It really made me mad how much her character was downplayed. Especially when they had such a great person to play her.

~LunaLoveG~
Really? It really made me mad how much her character was downplayed. Especially when they had such a great person to play her.

Amen to that. she didn't do much really. I am not fond of this director. I like the movie but he is directing the next potter. tonks may never have importance ever again if his directing ideals serve me right

danielle marie.
That sucks. I say they bring back the first director, he was the best.

But yeah, Tonks is one of my favorite characters in the books. I totally love her and Remus together.

~LunaLoveG~
That sucks. I say they bring back the first director, he was the best.

which in fact it was the shortest harry potter which sucks. I hope the next one is like 3 hours.

SeanTerry727
Yes in the Next Book Or movie Tonks has a Significant Part in the HBP soo they should put her in there more deff.

~LunaLoveG~
Yes in the Next Book Or movie Tonks has a Significant Part in the HBP soo they should put her in there more deff.

she does have quite a signafagance yes

the thing I didn't like 'bout the diretor is that he seemed to just want the story of the book and not the elements because interesting things were left out. i MEAN ALL QUIDDICTCH WAS GONE!

SeanTerry727
OK yeah and the only the tonks said was!

"DOnt call me Nymphadora!!" and thats all !! pissed me off!

~LunaLoveG~
OK yeah and the only the tonks said was!

"DOnt call me Nymphadora!!" and thats all !! pissed me off!
and "we will tell you when we get to head quaters." or something like that. how hard would it be to inclde one more scene with her.

Strangelove
I was really sad when she died in the Battle of Hogwarts, she left a son behind

SeanTerry727
Originally posted by Strangelove
I was really sad when she died in the Battle of Hogwarts, she left a son behind

spoiler if you dont like em hen deff. dont read this ! Yeah i was sooo sad !! little Teddy by himself only to have harry as a godfather!!, i did however like how Ginny and Harry are married and have 3 kids Albus severus potter James potter, and lily potter. and ron and Hermiones get married and have 2 kids1

~LunaLoveG~
yeah that was awfully sad wasn't it sad I was depressed for a while but I did cope with it smile

SeanTerry727
Yeah especially since she was like my Favorite character! sad

DarkC
They made her way too hot in the fifth movie.

Strangelove
Originally posted by DarkC
They made her way too hot in the fifth movie. If that bothered you......you've got problems.

~LunaLoveG~
They made her way too hot in the fifth movie.

laughing

SeanTerry727
I no rite!! SMOOOKIN! :Zorro:

DarkC
Originally posted by Strangelove
If that bothered you......you've got problems.
It's not really her looks, Strangelove, what concerns me is how it pertains to the books. Nothing in there mentioned her being noticeably attractive. Why should it be that way in the movies?

Oh, and don't tell me I have problems when I don't. Thanks.

~LunaLoveG~
It's not really her looks, Strangelove, what concerns me is how it pertains to the books. . Why should it be that way in the movies?

Oh, and don't tell me I have problems when I don't. Thanks.

nothing metioned Ron looking remotely attractive or Luna in that stance...and well quite frankly,they are erm I would prefer the pixie pink cut in the movie. but pink asscoiated itself with umbridge so...

DarkC
Actually Ron is about average IMO, they modelled him perfectly. He looks about the same as on DH's cover. It's just that a lot of female Potter fans are fairly smitten with him.

The other characters they actually modelled perfectly in my opinion are Umbridge, Mcgonagall, Snape, Harry, Hagrid, the Dursleys, Malfoy, Flitwick.

~LunaLoveG~
Actually Ron is about average IMO, they modelled him perfectly. He looks about the same as on DH's cover. It's just that a lot of female Potter fans are fairly smitten with him.

The other characters they actually modelled perfectly in my opinion are Umbridge, Mcgonagall, Snape, Harry, Hagrid, the Dursleys, Malfoy, Flitwick.

I guess so erm I am not sure of a really really really hot person in harry potter to tell you the truth. Oh well sad

~LunaLoveG~
Mind Me for double posting but

Okay everyone. time to vent your anger to Bellatrix because JK rowling has confirmed that Bellatrix killed Tonks

DarkC
What a *****!

Surio
Bellatrix was always a b!tch to me. Good thing Molly killed her.

~LunaLoveG~
What a *****!

Agreed. I Wish I could take an axe to her head and slam away. okay that may be a bit harsh. even though chroniclogically she's been dead for 9 years. YEAH FOR MOLLY!

spoilerness

what sucks is she killed her niece...that has to be illegal somewhere...well obviously it is so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.