Cloak vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Cloak beat guys like Thanos, Thor and Surfer?

celestialdemon
No. Cloak usually deals with street level people. He's nowhere close to handling herald level and above.

Symmetric Chaos
Could he? Sure if he got lucky.

But it's really really unlikely.

Wonder Man
He seems to have as good a power as Ghost Rider who used to deal with street people. People have said GR could wip Surfer

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wonder Man
He seems to have as good a power as Ghost Rider who used to deal with street people. People have said GR could wip Surfer

There are so many things wrong with that.

Wonder Man
Nothing wrong with Cloak being a player

Symmetric Chaos
Nothing wrong with Cloak being a player

No.

But he lacks any of GR's powers and GR would have a very very hard time going up against Surfer.

Wonder Man
I never even implied he had the powers of GR...however his ablities are similar in dealing with people. Both heros bend their perps to their way.

Symmetric Chaos
I never even implied he had the powers of GR
I disagree:
He seems to have as good a power as Ghost Rider

...however his ablities are similar in dealing with people. Both heros bend their perps to their way.

So?

Wonder Man
You know whether you disagree with my opinion or not is one thing but you don't make up what i say.
Anyhow as good a power as GR hardly means i said he has the same power.

AcousticDoc
PEnance stare would probably drive fry surfer's brain.

What If...
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I disagree:

So?

There's a big difference.

I never even implied he had the powers of GR...however his ablities are similar in dealing with people. Both heros bend their perps to their way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.