Superman vs. DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman decides that he wants to destroy DC earth in a fit of rage.

First example, He acts instantly has to think of way to destroy the earth with only his power set. Can he do it?

2nd example, He decides that he will destroy the earth and Psimon reads his mind and sends out a telepathic alarm to everyone meta on the planet. Does he still destroy the planet?

pr1983
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

First example, He acts instantly has to think of way to destroy the earth with only his power set. Can he do it?

2nd example, He decides that he will destroy the earth and Psimon reads his mind and sends out a telepathic alarm to everyone meta on the planet. Does he still destroy the planet?

1) Possibly, if he just hits the earth like he did while fighting the future enemy guy who's name eludes me in superman recently, he'd at the very least cause alot of damage...

2) No, he'd get taken down eventually, though the casualties would be massive...

Validus
Originally posted by pr1983
1) Possibly, if he just hits the earth like he did while fighting the future enemy guy who's name eludes me in superman recently, he'd at the very least cause alot of damage...

2) No, he'd get taken down eventually, though the casualties would be massive...
/thread

nvrbeenwthagirl

I dont' see any casualties but his own. He'd get pwned so hard by the GL's and Captain marvel, Wonder Woman, and Black Adam and Martian Manhunter.

darthgoober
He wins the first, and loses the second.

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
/thread

so you agree? stick out tongue

most netspeak is new to me... embarrasment

I dont' see any casualties but his own. He'd get pwned so hard by the GL's and Captain marvel, Wonder Woman, and Black Adam and Martian Manhunter.

and yet how many people would he go through before any of those got to him? and even then, he's as fast and as strong as any of those, and would probably take half of them with him... are you saying he wouldnt kill anyone before he got taken down? i sincerely doubt that...

Validus
But in typical DC comic fashion, those guys wouldn't show up until Superman had already killed 90% of the all time Titans roster.

darthgoober
and yet how many people would he go through before any of those got to him? and even then, he's as fast and as strong as any of those, and would probably take half of them with him... are you saying he wouldnt kill anyone before he got taken down? i sincerely doubt that...
And doesn't Batman still have files on most of the Meta's on the planet? Couldn't he theoretically START with Batman, read the files at super speed and use the info to take down quite a few of them?

Juntai
But in typical DC comic fashion, those guys wouldn't show up until Superman had already killed 90% of the all time Titans roster. lmao.

TricksterPriest
With prep, he would do alot of damage.

IMO, Superman Blue would be harder to deal with.

pr1983
Originally posted by darthgoober
And doesn't Batman still have files on most of the Meta's on the planet? Couldn't he theoretically START with Batman, read the files at super speed and use the info to take down quite a few of them?

if he was smart about it, yeah, but superman relies too much on his strength to get him through...

But in typical DC comic fashion, those guys wouldn't show up until Superman had already killed 90% of the all time Titans roster.

hey, if it worked for black adam and SBP... stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
But in typical DC comic fashion, those guys wouldn't show up until Superman had already killed 90% of the all time Titans roster. eek!

Skeets
And MM...Can't forget him...well not kill him but...you know....whoop his ass....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Skeets
And MM...Can't forget him...

MM isn't dumb enough to take Superman on his own. He'd likely do a 5 person strike team with WW, Black Adam, Captian Marvel, Alan Scott and Himself. That would be enough to severly beat down clark IMO.

teh_perfection
MM is the key here. He could call every hero on the planet onto him then hes ****ed.

Go MM.

pr1983
MM isn't dumb enough to take Superman on his own. He'd likely do a 5 person strike team with WW, Black Adam, Captian Marvel, Alan Scott and Himself. That would be enough to severly beat down clark IMO.

it would, but with superman intent on destroying the planet, they'd most likely just hit him as hard and as fast as possible... he'd most likely try to keep clark busy until the rest arrived... hell, j'onn could probably do it himself if he fought smart...

Validus
it would, but with superman intent on destroying the planet, they'd most likely just hit him as hard and as fast as possible... he'd most likely try to keep clark busy until the rest arrived... hell, j'onn could probably do it himself if he fought smart...
But again, in typical DC comic fashion, MM will be embarrassingly one shotted by heat vision.

nvrbeenwthagirl

HMM. John if non jobbing could. he'd have to be in his fernus mode. beat down for clark then. But come to think of it, he had an impressive showing against Asmodel when assy wanted to rule all of creation. I can see him putting up a hell of a fight if written to that potential.

Juntai
j'onn could probably do it himself if he fought smart... Kind of a paradox, huh?

pr1983
But again, in typical DC comic fashion, MM will be embarrassingly one shotted by heat vision.

lol, probably, if it was a comic... then again he could fight smart and still go down... it is superman he's fighting after all... one who has decided to destroy the earth and isnt holding back anymore...

Originally posted by Juntai
Kind of a paradox, huh?

yup...

nvrbeenwthagirl
lol, probably...

Hence why Superman is DC's Single greatest character and the ruinizations of all the other ones.

Validus
I see Alan, Hal, Captain Marvel and Black Adam putting up the best fight with guys like Jakeem Thunder and Ion being conveniently somewhere else the entire time. They're the only 4 guys with the power and "status" to stand up to Supes in a comic.

pr1983
Hence why Superman is DC's Single greatest character and the ruinizations of all the other ones.

wasnt finished... stick out tongue

bottom of the page...

lol, probably, if it was a comic... then again he could fight smart and still go down... it is superman he's fighting after all... one who has decided to destroy the earth and isnt holding back anymore...

Originally posted by Juntai
Kind of a paradox, huh?

yup...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I see Alan, Hal, Captain Marvel and Black Adam putting up the best fight with guys like Jakeem Thunder and Ion being conveniently somewhere else the entire time. They're the only 4 guys with the power and "status" to stand up to Supes in a comic.

Nah. I can easily see, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, Martian Manhunter and John shutting Superman down. They all have enough high showings and power to do the job. Red radiation, magical plot device powers, Telepathy, a green ring from one of the best wielders should do the trick.

Validus
Nah. I can easily see, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, Martian Manhunter and John shutting Superman down. They all have enough high showings and power to do the job. Red radiation, magical plot device powers, Telepathy, a green ring from one of the best wielders should do the trick.
You're talking about a forum fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're talking about a forum fight.

Of course. even in a comic, the four you named woudl get pwned. DC once had supers beating the entire league. DC has SBP beat up every heroe on earth and then handled by Two supermen? Holy shit batman, superman cock sucking galore.

spawnwest

1) I think he would be able to destroy planet. Without warning he could just fly through the earth a few hundred times until it crumbled. His breathe might be able to cool the earth's core. Question: Would flying through the earth's core count as a sun dip? He could probably just punch the planet or boot it out of orbit. However I don't think he would be able to defeat all of the characters on DC earth. After the planet crumbles he'll have to worry about those who can fight and survive in space. WW, MM, GL would put him in check.

2) Question: How much prep time are they given once they get the message. With DC earth having warning Supes doesn't have a chance. Kryptonite would be everyone's first choice of weapon. I could see WW dressed in her full armor with weapons ready to battle. That along is enough for Supes. Then you add MM, Flash, GL, with a master mind plan by Batman. They put Supes in check.

Avalonofthewind

In both cases he succeeds if you meant that he wants to literally destroy the planet and is not holding back.

If you meant that he's going to fight everyone on the planet while pissed off, then things get decidedly more complex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.