Jak v.s. Dark Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
Jak has all of his ecos

Dark Samus is fully powered

Takes place in Nimblehielm

Discuss.

Violent2Dope
Can he go Dark Jak?

Kazenji
I suppose so if he has all the eco powers

Superboy Prime
Who is Jak? Is he the blonde guy from the PS2 platformer?

Violent2Dope
Yeah he was the blonde guy from the Jak games, how the hell did you not play those games!? They were awesome!

Kazenji
He must be a X-box fanboy

FortressXRuler
Off-topic! I say Jak wins, he has far more versatility, especially with his weapons, while D Samus has only so much abilities.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Kazenji
He must be a X-box fanboy LOL
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Off-topic! I say Jak wins, he has far more versatility, especially with his weapons, while D Samus has only so much abilities. I've heard one say before that Jak could freeze time and take Samus's armor off and rape her, and I found that reasonable.

FortressXRuler
I saw a video with him doing something like that.

Guilty Gear
LOL

FortressXRuler
I say Jak wins.

TricksterPriest
Dark Samus has all of Samus Aran's weaponry and more. You'e gonna have to try to convince me that Jak can take her out. wink Not to mention her invulnerability in her final form and her cloaking systems.

Guilty Gear
- My statement pretty much explains why Jak wins.

- What "invulnerability" do you speak of, since I'm sure you've claimed before that Samus would get obliterated by Orbital Frames and whatnot.

FortressXRuler

Violent2Dope
If Jak can go Dark, he wins. He's invulnerable, can grow like five times his size, making him much stronger, can shoot powerful blasts of pure dark eco, can punch the ground causing a giant electric dark eco shockwave, can jump and roll in the air(I know sounds weird but that's what it looks like) causing a dark eco electric storm, and has sharp ass claws. Also, since he has all his ecos, he will have blue eco which makes him super fast, red eco makes him strong, and yellow eco lets him shoot projectiles. If he's Light Jak he can regenerate, summon a shield which lasts as long as he wants it, fly, and stop time. DS goes down.

FortressXRuler
DS is pretty much done.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
- My statement pretty much explains why Jak wins.

- What "invulnerability" do you speak of, since I'm sure you've claimed before that Samus would get obliterated by Orbital Frames and whatnot.

I'm ignoring your statement. And Samus would get obliterated by OFs, that's not up for debate.

Fortress: Woah, nice stuff. This would be a good fight after all. The invulnerability, is that her final form is immune to all energies and attacks, except for Phazon particles, which Samus collected in a charge shot and shot back at her.

Violent2Dope
Dark Eco is possibly even more destructive and powerful than Phazon. Jak only survived the eco experiments because of who he was.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm ignoring your statement. And Samus would get obliterated by OFs, that's not up for debate.

Fortress: Woah, nice stuff. This would be a good fight after all. The invulnerability, is that her final form is immune to all energies and attacks, except for Phazon particles, which Samus collected in a charge shot and shot back at her. Just don't use invulnerability when it's a game mechanic that incorporates no logic.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Just don't use invulnerability when it's a game mechanic that incorporates no logic. You've never scanned anything in Metroid prime, have you? If you did then you'd get your logic, Metroid prime 1 & 2 aren't exactly NES games.

I think you're all missing one critical fact; that Jak is only invulnerable for a limited time and is only invulnerable to weapons that are pretty much low-tech when compared to Samus's arsenal and let's not forget that DS is a clone of her.

Kazenji
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
I saw a video with him doing something like that.

I've done it in the actual game bet that.

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Dark Eco is possibly even more destructive and powerful than Phazon. Jak only survived the eco experiments because of who he was.
Dark Eco? that would most likely not work since Samus have The Annihilator beam (which is The Dark and light beam together) and its pretty much worthless against Dark Samus.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Dark Eco? that would most likely not work since Samus have The Annihilator beam (which is The Dark and light beam together) and its pretty much worthless against Dark Samus.

In that case Jak will just use the light eco on Dark samus

he'll just use Flash Freeze and then start belting the crap out of Dark samus.......end of story.

Swe_Bum
Didn't even read my post, did you?

Dark Samus Is Immune to All beams Except the Phazon charged beam and I know for a fact that he isn't in possession of anything like that.

Belting = eh?

IceJaw
Indeed, bum.

Jak can grow 3 times his original size, right? Making him a bigger target, great.

Do you guys even know that phazon is HIGHLY radioactive and toxic (Which means even if DS would happen to miss Jak, he'd still take damage and probably die from the high radioation a direct hit would only boost the process, anyone who has played Metroid prime 1 & 2 should know this.), Samus needed to upgrade her suit 3 times to gain immunity against it and the third time she needed to infuse her suit with an Omega pirate's phazon. And I think we all know that Jak is NOT in possession of a phazon suit or ANYTHING that'd prove efficient as a defence against DS's phazon spamming attacks. barker

Not to mention DS can go invisible in the blink of an eye and Jak doesn't have Thermal, X-ray or echo visors, does he?

This isn't a fair fight to say the least.

Kazenji
Originally posted by IceJaw

Not to mention DS can go invisible in the blink of an eye and Jak doesn't have Thermal, X-ray or echo visors, does he?

Is that with Phazon Suit ?

because if it is, Then DS would have a faint aura around the Phazon Suit would'nt she wink............So really Jak can see her

Kazenji
Plus also with when Jak is in his Dark jak form he's in invincible well he was in jak 2 anyway.

IceJaw
Oh Jesus friggin' Christ!

First, read my damn post before replying.

Secondly, play the damn games before make such assumptions, geez!

She IS the phazon suit (+ a whole lot of power adding phazon) and when she goes invisible she goes COMPLETELY invisible, no aura. So Jak REALLY can't see her, what he can see however is a whole lot of phazon coming his way which as I said he's got no defence against. Why? 'Cause he's not in possession of a phazon suit.

Simply put, to gain invulnerability against phazon you need the phazon suit which as I said Jak doesn't have and who's got a whole lot of phazon and invulnerability against everything except for Samus's power beam + phazon? DS.

Look, I'm repeating my self.

Violent2Dope
Well this is a bullshit match since DS is only vulnerable to one form of damage.

IceJaw
Just what the hell are you talking about? One form? WhatTheF*ck?

Violent2Dope
Just what the hell are you talking about? One form? WhatTheF*ck? She's only vulnerable to Phazon, is that not what you said?

IceJaw
Slight misread there, my bad.

And yes.

Kazenji
Simply put, to gain invulnerability against phazon you need the phazon suit which as I said Jak doesn't have and who's got a whole lot of phazon and invulnerability against everything except for Samus's power beam + phazon? DS.

And as i said in the previous post if this is Jak form Jak 2: renegade full power this phazon crap won't do anything to him since he's invincible.

TricksterPriest
The problem with Dark Samus is, she's theoretically unkillable. Her final form is invulnerable to everything but Phazon, but her other forms can be hurt, when she's not using her energy shield.

Jak could win by dispersing her, but she's reformed 3 times from being killed, once after the end of the game. So it would be a forum victory, but he couldn't kill her permanently. Her energy form has incredible regeneration. The in-game scans says that she can recover from anything short of 'total atomic disruption'.

IceJaw
And as i said in the previous post if this is Jak form Jak 2: renegade full power this phazon crap won't do anything to him since he's invincible. All righty then, have it your way. Lets say he is invulnerable to the high ass radioation and toxic levels of the "phazon crap".
What is he gonna do when his Dark Jak or Light Jak time runs out? Shoot her with his low-tech weapons? Use Daxter and take a whack at her?

Where is your proof that he could win this? In your posts? Nope, not there that's for sure.

Kazenji
Where is your proof that he could win this? In your posts? Nope, not there that's for sure.

I was'nt even trying to prove he can beat DS to you, As i was saying he is invincible (if you know what that means) when he's dark jak in Jak 2 and yes i know he does'nt have it for Dark jak in Jak 3, So yea if its Jak from Jak 2 he would beat DS easily

and also i was replying to what you were going on about saying he needs the phazon suit against the phazon stuff to be invincible against the crap.

Swe_Bum
I was'nt even trying to prove he can beat DS to you, As i was saying he is invincible (if you know what that means) when he's dark jak in Jak 2 and yes i know he does'nt have it for Dark jak in Jak 3, So yea if its Jak from Jak 2 he would beat DS easily
I'm pretty sure he knows what invincible means but do you even know what "proof" means? 'Cause just as IceJaw said, you're not bringing any to the table.

grey fox

What is he gonna do when his Dark Jak or Light Jak time runs out?

Get vaporised.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah he was the blonde guy from the Jak games, how the hell did you not play those games!? They were awesome!

I was too busy playing other Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox games. And after MGS3 & San Andreas came out I sold my PS2.

On topic: Does Jak have the firepower needed to match Dark Samus?

IceJaw
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
On topic: Does Jak have the firepower needed to match Dark Samus?
No and even if he did he'd still need a phazon weapon of some sort.

and also i was replying to what you were going on about saying he needs the phazon suit against the phazon stuff to be invincible against the crap.
Please try not to use biased opinions instead of proof.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I was too busy playing other Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox games. And after MGS3 & San Andreas came out I sold my PS2.

On topic: Does Jak have the firepower needed to match Dark Samus? If she wasn't invulnerable to all but Phazon yes, a Supernova would put a hurtin on her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.