Void vs War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Grinning Goku
Void.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is this character from the Wildstorm universe?

golem370
No it Sentry's alternate ego

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Didn't he somehow break the Hulk's legs? If so which issue?

tkitna
The Void wins.

llagrok
Void broke all of the old Hulk's bones easily.

He'd beat WWH.

celestialdemon
Void wins. Regular Hulk was no match for him. WWH would give him a better fight, but the end result won't be any different.

Symmetric Chaos
WarHulk was being powered externally. Vioid won't be cutting off his strength in this fight.

Since Sentry's writers couldn't come up with another way for him to win against normal Hulk . . .

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
WarHulk was being powered externally. Vioid won't be cutting off his strength in this fight.

Since Sentry's writers couldn't come up with another way for him to win against normal Hulk . . .

We haven't seen the full extent of the Void's power, nor have we seen the extent of World War Hulk's power(if there is any). Although Hulk's source is pretty much limitless I think Void starts out much, much stronger and is more capable of exploiting his potential.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5196/07fy7.th.jpg

teh_perfection
Void.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
We haven't seen the full extent of the Void's power, nor have we seen the extent of World War Hulk's power(if there is any). Although Hulk's source is pretty much limitless I think Void starts out much, much stronger and is more capable of exploiting his potential.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5196/07fy7.th.jpg

I thought he was talking about WarHulk (the one withe celestial tech making up for his anger) not GreenScar.

I was also merely expressing my hate for Sentry's writers.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I thought he was talking about WarHulk (the one withe celestial tech making up for his anger) not GreenScar.

I was also merely expressing my hate for Sentry's writers.

Oh snap, he was!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.