Aquaman vs F4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
nuff said

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The ff takes this.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
The ff takes this.
what about aquamans magic hand that can de evole mutants??

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear

The FF are mutates not mutants.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The FF are mutates not mutants.
true
i still think aquaman takes this 7/10

golem370
Mister Fantastic wraps around Aquaman and then Thing gives him a couple steal crushing shots.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Well if they were mutants then maybe. The FF are an amazing team. AC may not be able pierce Sues force fields. Torch maybe able to burn and Ben Grimm should be able clobber him several times. And of course Reed'[s highly intelectual mind would be to much for AC to handle.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
The ff takes this.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by golem370
Mister Fantastic wraps around Aquaman and then Thing gives him a couple steal crushing shots.
aquaman can take shots from superman, i dont think thing is hurting him that easy

charlemagne9746
aquaman can take shots from superman, i dont think thing is hurting him that easy

FF4 take this. Supes' pulls his punches though. No way can Aquaman take full blown punches from Supes'

Symmetric Chaos
What saves them from being mindraped?

Tony Stark

confused

The TP blockers that they have built into their suits...

FTW FF for the win... 11/10

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
FF4 take this. Supes' pulls his punches though. No way can Aquaman take full blown punches from Supes'

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/375903_1-the-official-aquaman-respect-thread

there is a scan of him taking a punch from a pissed wonderwoman, i think he could take a hit from superman

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

The TP blockers that they have built into their suits...

FTW FF for the win... 11/10

tp blockers?? prove it

guy222
nuff said

Reed/Sue/Grimm/John win

kevdude
FF 4 of course

Lucid Lui
what about aquamans magic hand that can de evole mutants?? Not sure where that started, but it's a myth. It can't devolve mutants.

Anyway, the FF win this.

Symmetric Chaos

charlemagne9746

How powerful is his TP on people....I know he's nowhere near Martian Manhunter level.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
How powerful is his TP on people....I know he's nowhere near Martian Manhunter level.

He managed to take out a WhiteMartian by attacking the lower brain functions. Other than that I don't know if he's used it on much else than fish though.

Lucid Lui
He managed to take out a WhiteMartian by attacking the lower brain functions. Other than that I don't know if he's used it on much else than fish though. Plenty else.

In terms of other heroes/villains, he used his telepathy successfully against Steel, Vixen and Dr. Polaris. He's gotten into Martian Manhunter's mind without him knowing, aswell as providing telepathic backup for him many a times. He's taken control of an unconscious Superman's body. He's affected a Millenium Giant (who were previously thought incapable of affecting). He's made contact with the first inhabitants of the universe. And he's affected various alien lifeforms over the years, most notably (as you mentioned) taking out a White Martian.

He's not on J'onn's level, but he's a formidable telepath.

Tony Stark
tp blockers?? prove it

It's common knowledge that after the Onslaught...Mmmm... onslaught. Reed and Tony got together and created them and they all wear them built into their suits.

cool

SumOfAllFear
how are the F4 going to hurt aquaman?

psy_blade

BentonGrey
I'm a huge Aquaman fan, but I do think that the FF take this. I mean, yeah, Aquaman could probably beat them one on one, but all four of them? They are MUCH greater than the sum of their parts. Johnny could dehydrate him, Thing could at least keep him busy, if not put him down by himself, and Reed could run interference. Sue...well, Sue could do any number of things. Aquaman is tough, and his telepathy is incredibly powerful (much MORE powerful than J'onn's, he simply doesn't know how to use it), but the FF would just be too much for him.

Jynocidus
Fantastic 4.

comicfan11
FF for a majority but Aquaman could take some wins.
He's taken on more powerful teams before and done fine but none so co-ordinated and experienced as the FF.

Plus the Waterhand can control water so if they fight in NY for example he could really get an advantage from all the pipes and stuff.

But still FF for a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.