Worth it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusTheChrist
I'm thinking of getting a new computer cause my current one is crappy. Can't even play Counter Strike without lagging in 10-player server.

My computer guy said he'll make me a good computer with 7300(and 2 giga and all that good crap) for 800 bucks. However he said he can also give me 7900 and 2-3 gigabyte(Depending on mood) for 1,000+

Is it worth it to buy the 7900 and 2-3 gigabyte?

Barker
Pray about it.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I hate the American Covers to Harry Potter.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
My computer guy said he'll make me a good computer with 7300(and 2 giga and all that good crap) for 800 bucks. However he said he can also give me 7900 and 2-3 gigabyte(Depending on mood) for 1,000+

Is it worth it to buy the 7900 and 2-3 gigabyte?
Regarding Graphics Card:

GeForce 7900 Series is lot more faster then GeForce 7300 Series. The reason is that GeForce 7900 Series is for designed for "enthusiast" gaming experience.

Regarding RAM:

And 2 GB RAM is more then enough for current gaming and computing needs. Get two 1 GB RAM Sticks and make a "Dual Channel Memory" Setup.

3 GB RAM is not necessary but the choice is yours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.