Anti-Monitor vs. Thanos w/e the IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Yep, I finally did it. This one is gonna get ugly. big grin

Both at their absolute strongest. Can the Infinity Gauntlet beat the destroyer of the DC multiverse? Or will multiverse killer overthrow Thanos?

*ding ding* Ladies and gentlemen, in this corner weighing in at several tons, with the blue and gold uniform and blue skin, he has an incredible record of several wins, a few losses (mostly retconned to clones) and one of the greatest minds in the history of comics. He is wearing the Infinity Gauntlet, an artifact that grants him god-like power greater than most of the abstracts of the MU. The mutant demi-god of the Eternals of Saturn......THAAAAANOS "THE MAD' OF TITAN!

And in this corner, weighing in at incalculable mass and volume, in the blue, silver with a trim of gold armor, he has perhaps the highest kill record in the history of DC comics. Nearly undefeated in his battles, with only 3 losses, all in the same series, he is pure energy composed of anti-matter and matter with the power of the entire DC multiverse at his command. The destroyer of the DC multiverse..........THE ANTIIIIII-MONIIIITORRRRR!!!!

This bout is brought to you by Mxy beer. Mxy Beer, the beer that warps your mind, reality and everything around you. And now.....LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEE!!!!

galan_antimonitor VS. galan_thanos

starking
Can Thanos make up something, equivalent to a creation blast?

quanchi112
thanos for the win.

charlemagne9746
Damn...I think it's close. I don't know who would take it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Damn...I think it's close. I don't know who would take it. thanos. he never lost. thanos gave the title away.

Rufus T Firefly
thanos curbstombs him! durfist

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos. he never lost. thanos gave the title away.

thanos was not supreme with the IG. He couldn't have beaten the LT with it.

He also never fought the AM with it, so you really don't know who would win that fight.

quanchi112
thanos was not supreme with the IG. He couldn't have beaten the LT with it.

He also never fought the AM with it, so you really don't know who would win that fight. i know thanos didnt lose. when warlock had the ig if he challenged lts ruling it would have laid waste to reality. and anyways lt would beat am. thanos never lost and he beat eternity. thanos for the win. he could do whatever he wanted. thanos for the win. where spectre failed thanos succeeds. laughing

TricksterPriest
Oh dear god, that is shitty logic. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm gonna wait for Juntai, Galan or Batdude to comment. I've got my own hunch on who wins. wink

and btw? MJJ would beat the IG.

charlemagne9746
i know thanos didnt lose. when warlock had the ig if he challenged lts ruling it would have laid waste to reality. and anyways lt would beat am. thanos never lost and he beat eternity. thanos for the win. he could do whatever he wanted. thanos for the win. where spectre failed thanos succeeds. laughing

Ok...you say the IG would beat the AM...now tell us HOW it would beat the AM? What could the IG do to the AM to put him down, specifically?

hush
spectre did not fail............

quanchi112
Ok...you say the IG would beat the AM...now tell us HOW it would beat the AM? What could the IG do to the AM to put him down, specifically? well he could freeze him in time. and pull him back in time. he could imprison him with a mere thought. he could shoot blasts that rock entire freaking galaxies. he could do whatever u can think of. hed be in that forcefield with big and all the abstracts. he can take am's best shot and whoop his ass after.

charlemagne9746
well he could freeze him in time. and pull him back in time. he could imprison him with a mere thought. he could shoot blasts that rock entire freaking galaxies. he could do whatever u can think of. hed be in that forcefield with big and all the abstracts. he can take am's best shot and whoop his ass after.

What makes you think this will work on the AM, at full power?

quanchi112
What makes you think this will work on the AM, at full power? becuz thanos had supreme power of all these apects. am gets beat by something ds comes up with through luthor. thanos would have laughed his ass off at that. thanos wasnt weakened at all. after he beat down eternity. thanos wins this all freaking day. wink

starking
What makes you think this will work on the AM, at full power? Here's the real answer, because "he's thanos".

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Here's the real answer, because "he's thanos". nope. becuz while am was defeated thorugh power and teamwork. thanos pwned off all direct confrontations. am would lose this and badly. wink

TricksterPriest
So Quan, do you think Thanos w/e the IG could take MJJ? shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So Quan, do you think Thanos w/e the IG could take MJJ? shifty stick to the topic. i think thanos could and would beat the snot out of this spectre.

starking
stick to the topic. i think thanos could and would beat the snot out of this spectre. why ru avoiding his quetiosn quanchi ur a a quetion dodger Happy Dance

Nikkolas
Why is there never any love for Warlock with the IG?

KRS-Brandon
How many times does people have to tell u this quan. Alexander Luthor JR was an anomoly that could hurt AM. Just like kryptonite or Drax to Thanos.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Why is there never any love for Warlock with the IG?

I picked Thanos to draw out a certain poster with a bizarre fetish for him. next time I make an IG thread, I'll use Warlock. wink

quanchi112
I picked Thanos to draw out a certain poster with a bizarre fetish for him. next time I make an IG thread, I'll use Warlock. wink whos that poster. laughing u failed. thanos would win this.

BlackJackal
Well...I have to side with Quanchi in this match. Thanos could take the Anti-Monitor with the Gauntlet. It's more than just bling, it's the ultimate status symbol, you become the Supreme Being once you possess it. As far as uncreation of the multi-verse goes, you simply have to reverse the chain of events leading back to it's source. The easiest thing to do would be to stop Krona from building his machine to view the creation of the universe. Stop the event that fractured the universe and created the anti-monitor, and you will have beaten him by virtue of erasing his existence. But since things are seldom that cut and dry, I'm sure Thanos would think up something far more insidious.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Well...I have to side with Quanchi in this match. Thanos could take the Anti-Monitor with the Gauntlet. It's more than just bling, it's the ultimate status symbol, you become the Supreme Being once you possess it. As far as uncreation of the multi-verse goes, you simply have to reverse the chain of events leading back to it's source. The easiest thing to do would be to stop Krona from building his machine to view the creation of the universe. Stop the event that fractured the universe and created the anti-monitor, and you will have beaten him by virtue of erasing his existence. But since things are seldom that cut and dry, I'm sure Thanos would think up something far more insidious.

I don't think you can get rid of the AM by erasing timelines, because he destroyed the Anti-matter universe and changed history, and it still didn't kill him.

Thanos will not take this easily, if he wins at all.

Nikkolas
So let's get this straight.

The combined might of Parallax and Ion have zero hope of beating the Anti-Monitor but you're at least giving Thanos with the IG a chance?

Right.

quanchi112
I don't think you can get rid of the AM by erasing timelines, because he destroyed the Anti-matter universe and changed history, and it still didn't kill him.

Thanos will not take this easily, if he wins at all. thanos wins. he has to much for the am to handle.

Estacado
Who did Thanos beat on Am's level?

BlackJackal
Originally posted by Estacado
Who did Thanos beat on Am's level?

If we're talking about Thanos w/ the gauntlet, then he pretty much beat up everyone on the Anti-Monitor's level. Including a pair of Celestials, I might add, who's power levels are just too stupid to imagine, that's why no one wants to write about them.

The Anti-Monitor's power was derived from non-existence, I guess is the word for it, the more universes that were erased, the more powerful he grew. Kind of like evil Jet Li in "The One". I base this observation on the fact that his counterpart's power was drawn from the existence of positive matter universes. So if he is the polar and direct opposite, the same should hold true of his powers. The Anti-Monitor wasn't all-powerful, he was dependent upon his power-suit and Supergirl really knocked him around by herself, but at the cost of her own life.

The real kicker is that there really isn't any concrete way of settling arguments like these other than popular opinion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Who did Thanos beat on Am's level? blackjackal answered this one for u. listen its panifully clear that thanos with ig is that much more than am. accept it and ull feel better.

Estacado
So you think the celestials were on the same level as Am after he absorbed his universe?

starking
If we're talking about Thanos w/ the gauntlet, then he pretty much beat up everyone on the Anti-Monitor's level. Including a pair of Celestials, I might add, who's power levels are just too stupid to imagine, that's why no one wants to write about them.

The Anti-Monitor's power was derived from non-existence, I guess is the word for it, the more universes that were erased, the more powerful he grew. Kind of like evil Jet Li in "The One". I base this observation on the fact that his counterpart's power was drawn from the existence of positive matter universes. So if he is the polar and direct opposite, the same should hold true of his powers. The Anti-Monitor wasn't all-powerful, he was dependent upon his power-suit and Supergirl really knocked him around by herself, but at the cost of her own life.

The real kicker is that there really isn't any concrete way of settling arguments like these other than popular opinion. But he took a creation blast from Spectre and tech is part of his powerset. no expression

quanchi112
But he took a creation blast from Spectre and tech is part of his powerset. no expression he also got a big booboo from ds and luthor. celestails> than luthor and ds together.

Symmetric Chaos
he also got a big booboo from ds and luthor. celestails> than luthor and ds together.

Did you even read COIE?

starking
he also got a big booboo from ds and luthor. celestails> than luthor and ds together. Go read Coie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KRS-Brandon
How many times does people have to tell u this quan. Alexander Luthor JR was an anomoly that could hurt AM. Just like kryptonite or Drax to Thanos. this is thanos with the ig. drax cheapshotting reg thanos doesnt apply here.

quanchi112
Go read Coie. like u have. just like foundations,right? oh thats right u asked people. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Did you even read COIE? did u? thanos didnt lose so quit with all ur excuses. thanos with ig wasnt beaten and wasnt weakened. end of story. laughing

starking
did u? thanos didnt lose so quit with all ur excuses. thanos with ig wasnt beaten and wasnt weakened. end of story. laughing Yes, so did you?

quanchi112
Yes, so did you? thanos wins. ive used evidence to back up his superiority in this endeavor. am can be weakened while thanos with ig cannot be. end of story.

starlock
Thanos W/IG wins

Also Thanos W/IG beats MJJ

If anyone was curious

Nikkolas
Kakashi wins.

He's cooler than the two fighters in this thread combined.

http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/grandes/Naruto/kakashi_hatake.jpg

Look at the hair, dude.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Thanos W/IG wins

Also Thanos W/IG beats MJJ

If anyone was curious thanos does beat am. wink

hush
whos mjj?

hush
the celestials r not on the same level as AM..................

starlock
Originally posted by hush
whos mjj?

Mad JIm Jaspers-reality warper

quanchi112
Originally posted by hush
the celestials r not on the same level as AM.................. no but there are very powerful,indeed.

charlemagne9746

Having the infinity gauntlet doesn't make you the Supreme Being. Thanos was still below the LT with it. TOAA could still blink him out of existence, if he wanted to. The closest Thanos has been to being "Supreme" was with the HOTI. Thanos was not destroying universe after universe with the IG...so, AM's feats are more impressive on panel. I'm not saying AM wins and I'm not saying Thanos wins. This would be close....and it could be just a damn stalemate.

quanchi is just stating opinions....he can not back up his argument that Thanos will win based on concrete evidence. He only speculates.

quanchi112
Having the infinity gauntlet doesn't make you the Supreme Being. Thanos was still below the LT with it. TOAA could still blink him out of existence, if he wanted to. The closest Thanos has been to being "Supreme" was with the HOTI. Thanos was not destroying universe after universe with the IG...so, AM's feats are more impressive on panel. I'm not saying AM wins and I'm not saying Thanos wins. This would be close....and it could be just a damn stalemate.

quanchi is just stating opinions....he can not back up his argument that Thanos will win based on concrete evidence. He only speculates. all this is only speculation. but my arguments are backed up by paneled feats. while am lost on panel due to the everyones involvement against him thanos crushed the oppositiin. that isnt speculation its called fact.

charlemagne9746
all this is only speculation. but my arguments are backed up by paneled feats. while am lost on panel due to the everyones involvement against him thanos crushed the oppositiin. that isnt speculation its called fact.

yeah, it is speculation. Saying that Thanos can beat the AM when they've never fought before...is speculation. What the hell do you think the vs. forum is for....to speculate who would win fictional battles.

Sentry has defeated pretty much everyone he's ever fought...so, since he never lost on panel...that means he can take out AM too, right....since I'm sure you think Sentry could take Darkseid or Alexander Luthor

quanchi112
yeah, it is speculation. Saying that Thanos can beat the AM when they've never fought before...is speculation. What the hell do you think the vs. forum is for....to speculate who would win fictional battles.

Sentry has defeated pretty much everyone he's ever fought...so, since he never lost on panel...that means he can take out AM too, right....since I'm sure you think Sentry could take Darkseid or Alexander Luthor no ur logic is severely flawed. while sentry has neevr fought all the abstarcts and then eternity coupled with all the heroes just prior its two totally different comparsions. thanos has beaten down the universe best chance of all ganging up on him. makes me think of myself in some of these debates. hmmm. thanos did not lose in a confrontation and he fought against crazy odds. thanos wins here. i think ds could take sentry by the way. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
No one that Thanos has ever fought under his own power was anywhere near the Anti-monitor. And nobody that he fought with the IG could have stopped the Anti-monitor.

Nikkolas: Of course I don't think Thanos wins this. roll eyes (sarcastic) Anti-Monitor destroyed multiverses, nothing the IG has ever done puts it on that level. He survived a freaking creation blast from the Spectre, no way the IG could do that. And in case people forget, the AM is also a reality warper.

The Anti-Monitor's power was unrivalled in comics for it's time. Could the IG beat Parallax or Ion? Parallax, maybe. Ion, no.

Quanchi, you just got dur ed

Badabing
No one that Thanos has ever fought under his own power was anywhere near the Anti-monitor. And nobody that he fought with the IG could have stopped the Anti-monitor.

Nikkolas: Of course I don't think Thanos wins this. roll eyes (sarcastic) Anti-Monitor destroyed multiverses, nothing the IG has ever done puts it on that level. He survived a freaking creation blast from the Spectre, no way the IG could do that. And in case people forget, the AM is also a reality warper.

The Anti-Monitor's power was unrivalled in comics for it's time. Could the IG beat Parallax or Ion? Parallax, maybe. Ion, no.

Quanchi, you just got dur ed Agreed. dur on everybody else. no expression

Nikkolas
I never got where the hell the whole idea of Ion > Parallax came from.

Parallax's feats are easily above Ion's.

And A-M destroyed UNIVERSES.

TricksterPriest
I never got where the hell the whole idea of Ion > Parallax came from.

Parallax's feats are easily above Ion's.

And A-M destroyed UNIVERSES.

What the f**k? No they're not. Ion's feats dwarf Parallax's.

And for the last time, it was MULTIVERSES, do you want to argue with the on-panel statements that contradict your bullshit? miffed

Nikkolas
That's lol worthy.

What feats, may I ask? Having looked through their shared Respect Thread, I saw nothing on the level of Parallax beginning to create new timelines and only being stopped by the Spectre.

Now you've just gone off the deep end.

Anti-Monitor destroyed UNIVERSES in the MULTIVERSE. Until there was only 5 UNIVERSES left.

Where in teh hell does it say Anti-Monitor destroyed MULTIVERSES? Because as far as the Monitor is concerned, all of DC was a universe that cracked up into mini-universes and A-M was destroying them.

Goober has shot you down time and time again on this topic. Give up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's lol worthy.

What feats, may I ask? Having looked through their shared Respect Thread, I saw nothing on the level of Parallax beginning to create new timelines and only being stopped by the Spectre.

Now you've just gone off the deep end.

Anti-Monitor destroyed UNIVERSES in the MULTIVERSE. Until there was only 5 UNIVERSES left.

Where in teh hell does it say Anti-Monitor destroyed MULTIVERSES? Because as far as the Monitor is concerned, all of DC was a universe that cracked up into mini-universes and A-M was destroying them.

Goober has shot you down time and time again on this topic. Give up.
WRONG. OMG. That weaker version universes was retconned out when Krona was punished for releasing entropy instead of creating the multiverse. The multiverse is a creation of the Presence as shown in the Spectre book. Also AM had the power of The AM universe which was equal to the Multiverse and he had the power of the Multiverse. hence he had the power of two multiverses, and since they were the only ones known back then, he had the power of the DC omniverse. stick out tongue Isnt' thtat how mr. master does his shit?

Merlyn
Goober has shot you down time and time again on this topic. Give up. Stop clinging to DG's nuts for crying out loud. erm

The evidence I've seen, which he presented ohh so long ago is no longer accurate, more recent comics]. smile

And AM takes this btw. smile

the Darkone
AM eats Thanos alive and I am a Thanos fan, MJJ is above the Infinity Gaunlet because he is a omni verse level in power, MJJ will punk Thanos w/IG witrh ease. AM is in the same league as Spectre and Living Tribunal, AM at that time was the most powerful threat before Beyonder.

Nikkolas
First off, nvr, you're not one to be talkign about other people's "shit" considering the reputation you have on this site and the fact you resort to insults at the drop of a hat.

Second, the A-M never had the power of two multiverses. Two multiverses would have happened if he had absorbed the last remaining five universes.

Third, it was all done with tech. This has never been disproved by any of you.

And exactly WHy does what's said POST-Crisis matter to the PRE-Crisis multiverse? Everything was changed after COIE so why does everything said afterward about the universe mean anything to how things originally were?

Merlyn
And exactly WHy does what's said POST-Crisis matter to the PRE-Crisis multiverse? Everything was changed after COIE so why does everything said afterward about the universe mean anything to how things originally were? Because different post-crisis titles changed how DC cosmology was, before the original crisis.

A retcon is the term most often used. smile

quanchi112

Quanchi, you just got dur ed am lost. so who cares. he lost flat out meaning he lost doing what he tried to do in combat. thanos took everything everyone threw at him and crushed them all. wink the cobine forces would have beat the am. are u crazy he couldnt survive all the forces around him. am would go down to pure force. thanos is supreme with mind,reality,soul,space,time, and power. u get the picture. thanos wins. he was simply to much for this chump who was severely wounded by ds and luthor. truth must hurt. laughing

charlemagne9746
am lost. so who cares. he lost flat out meaning he lost doing what he tried to do in combat. thanos took everything everyone threw at him and crushed them all. wink the cobine forces would have beat the am. are u crazy he couldnt survive all the forces around him. am would go down to pure force. thanos is supreme with mind,reality,soul,space,time, and power. u get the picture. thanos wins. he was simply to much for this chump who was severely wounded by ds and luthor. truth must hurt. laughing

but thanos never tried that shit in DC..if he did...he'd get pwned!!!!!

Merlyn
Didn't someone make a ridiculous claim that the IG could destroy the omniverse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Merlyn
am lost. so who cares. he lost flat out meaning he lost doing what he tried to do in combat. I take it you've never read COIE?

Because am's loss wasn't as cut and dry as u make it sound. erm

quanchi112
but thanos never tried that shit in DC..if he did...he'd get pwned!!!!! yeah like dc is something else. marvel abstracts and that stick together and make it difficult to take over the univser. in dc its all confusion and u have the green lantern corps which is nothing special. marvel way more organized. the force that was together that tried to stop thanos was better than any defence that was against am, by far. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
I take it you've never read COIE?

Because am's loss wasn't as cut and dry as u make it sound. erm no im tired of all the excuses. thanos wasnt even inujured by all that happened to him. am just got weaker and weaker and weaker till he flatlined. rolling on floor laughing

Symmetric Chaos
no im tired of all the excuses. thanos wasnt even inujured by all that happened to him. am just got weaker and weaker and weaker till he flatlined. rolling on floor laughing

No one even tried weakening Thanos though. He just kept going and lost when he was at full power.

charlemagne9746
yeah like dc is something else. marvel abstracts and that stick together and make it difficult to take over the univser. in dc its all confusion and u have the green lantern corps which is nothing special. marvel way more organized. the force that was together that tried to stop thanos was better than any defence that was against am, by far. laughing

Earth 2 Superman alone would pimpslap Thanos and his little IG...get real.

starking
no im tired of all the excuses. thanos wasnt even inujured by all that happened to him. am just got weaker and weaker and weaker till he flatlined. rolling on floor laughing But unlike Thanos, he stood up to a multiversal being. So what's your point?

quanchi112
Earth 2 Superman alone would pimpslap Thanos and his little IG...get real. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing ur hatred of thanos is unreal. hes more accomplished than any dc villain dont hate him cuz hes that damn good.

quanchi112
But unlike Thanos, he stood up to a multiversal being. So what's your point? am lost. so whats ur point. no one was stronger to take thanos down. he was undefeated in combat. wink

quanchi112
No one even tried weakening Thanos though. He just kept going and lost when he was at full power. oh yeah they werent trying everything in theor powers to stop him at any cost. get the facts straight they tried everything they could and failed. thanos won.

charlemagne9746
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing ur hatred of thanos is unreal. hes more accomplished than any dc villain dont hate him cuz hes that damn good.

yeah, he's good enough to lose to someone named Squirrel Girl. She reminds of Sandy Squirrel, I think that's her name, from Spongebob Squarepants....who goes and visits Bob underwater in her little diving suit.....thanos lost to that.

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
oh yeah they werent trying everything in theor powers to stop him at any cost. get the facts straight they tried everything they could and failed. thanos won.

No they tried every form of direct attack against him. They never actually tried weakening him to my recollection.

The AM was taking everything people had even after they weakened him.

quanchi112
yeah, he's good enough to lose to someone named Squirrel Girl. She reminds of Sandy Squirrel, I think that's her name, from Spongebob Squarepants....who goes and visits Bob underwater in her little diving suit.....thanos lost to that.

laughing thats pis. doesnt count here. wink

quanchi112
No they tried every form of direct attack against him. They never actually tried weakening him to my recollection.

The AM was taking everything people had even after they weakened him. yeah am took all he could until he died. laughing thanos owned them all in direct combat. cant argue with the truth. am failed and was killed while thanos kicked ass and took names.

charlemagne9746
thats pis. doesnt count here. wink

laughing

Yet when a DC character loses.....PIS counts, in your book.

Symmetric Chaos
yeah am took all he could until he died. laughing thanos owned them all in direct combat. cant argue with the truth. am failed and was killed while thanos kicked ass and took names.

What was the best they tried on Thanos again? Tossing him though time until he jumped back?

Spectre remade reality and the AM just kept going until the plot demanded that he be defeated by his sole weakness.

charlemagne9746
yeah am took all he could until he died. laughing thanos owned them all in direct combat. cant argue with the truth. am failed and was killed while thanos kicked ass and took names.

Serious question though....who did Thanos defeat that was beyond UNIVERSAL in scope?

quanchi112
laughing

Yet when a DC character loses.....PIS counts, in your book. squirrel girl is shit while superman is dc star. big difference. i dont count when ds was hiding in a damn barn like some jackass. i count things that dont have these characters being jackasses.

Symmetric Chaos
squirrel girl is shit while superman is dc star. big difference. i dont count when ds was hiding in a damn barn like some jackass. i count things that dont have these characters being jackasses.

The problem here is that you think losing to SG makes Thanos weak erm

quanchi112
Serious question though....who did Thanos defeat that was beyond UNIVERSAL in scope? thanos beat whoever stood in his way, all abstracts and eternity who is a badass. am just flat out lost. doesnt matter if am came in that universe he would be right next to galactus in the damn forcefield. laughing

charlemagne9746
losing to character with a name like that....oh yeah...makes Thanos look weak

Symmetric Chaos
thanos beat whoever stood in his way, all abstracts and eternity who is a badass. am just flat out lost. doesnt matter if am came in that universe he would be right next to galactus in the damn forcefield. laughing

Nice dodge wink

Who did he beat that was more than universal?

quanchi112
The problem here is that you think losing to SG makes Thanos weak erm i dont take sg and her whole history. she is to funny to be taken serioulsy. beating thanos off panel is just ridiculous.

quanchi112
Nice dodge wink

Who did he beat that was more than universal? doesnt matter. in thanos universe he reigned supreme. so if am fights him thanos controls all aspects of reality. thanos wins.

charlemagne9746
thanos beat whoever stood in his way, all abstracts and eternity who is a badass. am just flat out lost. doesnt matter if am came in that universe he would be right next to galactus in the damn forcefield. laughing

you still didn't answer that question....yeah, he defeated 616 eternity....who is only UNIVERSAL. Who did Thanos defeat that was beyond that in power?

The answer is:

NO ONE

AM is beyond Universal in scope....thus beyond a single Eternity

Symmetric Chaos
i dont take sg and her whole history. she is to funny to be taken serioulsy. beating thanos off panel is just ridiculous.

So you just want to throw out a character's whole history? SquirrelGirl really is that powerful she's managed to prove it many many times.

starking
am lost. so whats ur point. no one was stronger to take thanos down. he was undefeated in combat. wink But he didn't beat or stand up to a multiversal being. So how can you compare?

Symmetric Chaos
doesnt matter. in thanos universe he reigned supreme. so if am fights him thanos controls all aspects of reality. thanos wins.

Again, nice dodge wink

AM was supreme in his universe too. Then he took most of another one. Thanos never did anything even close to that.

quanchi112
Again, nice dodge wink

AM was supreme in his universe too. Then he took most of another one. Thanos never did anything even close to that. thanos never lost. maybe am shouldnt have gotten so greedy. but alas he lost while thanos won.

charlemagne9746
thanos never lost. maybe am shouldnt have gotten so greedy. but alas he lost while thanos won.

mad

ok...we get it...Thanos never lost. we got that. you don't have to repeat that anymore. All I'm asking is whom did Thanos defeat that was beyond UNIVERSAL? That's all I'm asking.

quanchi112
mad

ok...we get it...Thanos never lost. we got that. you don't have to repeat that anymore. All I'm asking is whom did Thanos defeat that was beyond UNIVERSAL? That's all I'm asking. im saying thanos would defeat am. are ds and luthor multiversal when u put them together? laughing

starking
But he didn't beat or stand up to a multiversal being. So how can you compare?

charlemagne9746
im saying thanos would defeat am. are ds and luthor multiversal when u put them together? laughing

Darkseid's blast hurt a multiversal being....something Thanos has never done...even with the IG.

Again, who did Thanos defeat that was on that level?

quanchi112
Darkseid's blast hurt a multiversal being....something Thanos has never done...even with the IG.

Again, who did Thanos defeat that was on that level? thanos won. ds hurt am after he was already injured. meaning he was weak. thanos took everything that was sent his way at once and pawned all the competition. if am showed up in tahnos back yard he would get owned. wink

charlemagne9746
thanos won. ds hurt am after he was already injured. meaning he was weak. thanos took everything that was sent his way at once and pawned all the competition. if am showed up in tahnos back yard he would get owned. wink

nope, thanos would just get blinked out of existence

quanchi112
nope, thanos would just get blinked out of existence sorry but thanos never lost to anyone in ig or the the end, hes so good its kinda funny. he just doesnt lose sometimes with powerups. he has to give it away for people to have a chance. while ds fails and spectre is manipulated. laughing am needs heavyweights cuz he realizes he needs tons of help. how sad.

charlemagne9746
sorry but thanos never lost to anyone in ig or the the end, hes so good its kinda funny. he just doesnt lose sometimes with powerups. he has to give it away for people to have a chance. while ds fails and spectre is manipulated. laughing am needs heavyweights cuz he realizes he needs tons of help. how sad.

That's because Thanos would get ****ed up in DC....he couldn't handle the shit that goes on there.

starking
But he didn't beat or stand up to a multiversal being. So how can you compare? Answer this question.

quanchi112
Answer this question. in thanos univsere he was supreme. if am came to his univserse hed lose. sorry but am couldnt compete with him. am lost to ds and luthor also and they arent multiversal at all. this question is irrelevant.

quanchi112
That's because Thanos would get ****ed up in DC....he couldn't handle the shit that goes on there. marvel is full of bigger badasses than dc. sorry u fail.

Badabing
marvel is full of bigger badasses than dc. sorry u fail. Dude... no expression

dur

charlemagne9746
in thanos univsere he was supreme. if am came to his univserse hed lose. sorry but am couldnt compete with him. am lost to ds and luthor also and they arent multiversal at all. this question is irrelevant.

but what if Thanos WENT to AM's universe?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Dude... no expression

dur i am responding to his claim of dc beingmore powerful in general when the opposite is true.

quanchi112
but what if Thanos WENT to AM's universe? if the ganutlet works up to full capacity thanos wins.

Badabing
i am responding to his claim of dc beingmore powerful in general when the opposite is true. My fault. You should have used the dur back at me! mad

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
My fault. You should have used the dur back at me! mad its cool. im not afraid to debate about a universal war. wink

charlemagne9746
if the ganutlet works up to full capacity thanos wins.

you said, "IF"...so you don't really know

I'll give you my honest opinion

I don't know who would win this fight...I still think this would be an endless stalemate. Thanos isn't Supreme in his own Universe....he can't be, since the LT and TOAA still exist in that Universe. Even though they don't interfere...he still could not beat them...therefore, he is not TOTALLY supreme.

I don't think AM could beat Thanos in his universe..no...but, I don't think the IG gives him enough firepower to take out AM either....there is no proof that it would.

So, I'm still calling this one a stalemate.

Badabing
its cool. im not afraid to debate about a universal war. wink Meh, once you get into the extreme high tier power levels it just becomes a feat war.

You are afriad of the dur though.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I don't know who would win this fight...I still think this would be an endless stalemate. Thanos isn't Supreme in his own Universe....he can't be, since the LT and TOAA still exist in that Universe. Even though they don't interfere...he still could not beat them...therefore, he is not TOTALLY supreme.

I don't think AM could beat Thanos in his universe..no...but, I don't think the IG gives him enough firepower to take out AM either....there is no proof that it would.

So, I'm still calling this one a stalemate.

Doesn't Am just destroy universes? wouldn't Thanos just be the equiv of Eternity since that is what was said on panel? That the user of the Ig takes Eternity's place. I see that as just another universe for Am to collapse and absorub.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Doesn't Am just destroy universes? wouldn't Thanos just be the equiv of Eternity since that is what was said on panel? That the user of the Ig takes Eternity's place. I see that as just another universe for Am to collapse and absorub. nope. am got destroyed. he didnt succeed so there goes ur opinion of him destroying univserse like they are nothing. thanos would beat down am with the ig. he has control over all aspects meaning am has no chance. like vince macmahons theme music. NO CHANCE IN HELL.

quanchi112

So, I'm still calling this one a stalemate. there proof that u can weaken and eventually destroy am. with thanos and the ig he could not be hurt. he didnt lose.

charlemagne9746
Doesn't Am just destroy universes? wouldn't Thanos just be the equiv of Eternity since that is what was said on panel? That the user of the Ig takes Eternity's place. I see that as just another universe for Am to collapse and absorub.

True...but I believe Thanos was slightly above Eternity in power. The only reason that I don't give AM the win here is because of the Abraxus storyline. Abraxus killed a slew of Galacti in many different realities...and all it took to take out Abraxus is the UN. Well, the IG has proven superior to the UN....and that's what makes things confusing. I believe AM to be superior to even Abraxus...so, this match is tough to call to me.

quanchi112
True...but I believe Thanos was slightly above Eternity in power. The only reason that I don't give AM the win here is because of the Abraxus storyline. Abraxus killed a slew of Galacti in many different realities...and all it took to take out Abraxus is the UN. Well, the IG has proven superior to the UN....and that's what makes things confusing. I believe AM to be superior to even Abraxus...so, this match is tough to call to me. its not tough to call. u know thanos would win here. with all the beings gathered against him this was more than am could even hope to handle. no way am could survive this assault.

charlemagne9746
its not tough to call. u know thanos would win here. with all the beings gathered against him this was more than am could even hope to handle. no way am could survive this assault.

No, I don't know that. This is too even of a match to me. You have no proof that it could work on the AM, since Thanos has never used the IG on him. All we can do is speculate.

starking
marvel is full of bigger badasses than dc. sorry u fail. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Insults/Retard6.jpg

quanchi112
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Insults/Retard6.jpg starking ran out of things to say again. poor guy. laughing laughing

quanchi112
No, I don't know that. This is too even of a match to me. You have no proof that it could work on the AM, since Thanos has never used the IG on him. All we can do is speculate. thanos didnt lose while am did. ds tech and luthor would do nothing ot thanos with ig. he would laugh his ass off at this. am was to busy saying ouch that really hurt. stick out tongue

charlemagne9746
thanos didnt lose while am did. ds tech and luthor would do nothing ot thanos with ig. he would laugh his ass off at this. am was to busy saying ouch that really hurt. stick out tongue

Thanos never lost because he NEVER fought ANYONE comparable in power. He NEVER fought a MULTIVERSAL threat. If TOAA decided to get involved...do you think Thanos would've lost then?

quanchi112
Thanos never lost because he NEVER fought ANYONE comparable in power. He NEVER fought a MULTIVERSAL threat. If TOAA decided to get involved...do you think Thanos would've lost then? yes. but u had ds and luthot freaking the am up. they are nowhere near a mulitversal threat. quit getting hung up on that. their blast would have zero effect on thanos.

starking
yes. but u had ds and luthot freaking the am up. they are nowhere near a mulitversal threat. quit getting hung up on that. their blast would have zero effect on thanos. This is the direction your debates go in.

http://www.robotroom.com/SumoCircleDrawn.jpg

charlemagne9746
yes. but u had ds and luthot freaking the am up. they are nowhere near a mulitversal threat. quit getting hung up on that. their blast would have zero effect on thanos.

No, I believe Thanos would be reeling from that blast also.

quanchi112
my debates deal with facts, my facts support my argument. most of the arguments i hear of against me. all deal with speculation. who did thanos beat that was a mulitversal threat? the fact is thanos won while am went down. its as simple as that. thanos was unfazed while am was dead.

quanchi112
No, I believe Thanos would be reeling from that blast also. laughing it wouldnt affect him... he was taking blasts from all aspects outside of eternity at once and he still owned them. their blasts were far greater than dumbass ds and silly looking luthor. in dc anyone can help beat am.. u dont have to be all that. in marvel u have to bring the pain. u dont have reed richards and dr doom cooking up a plan to blast thanos down. they are small time to thanos but in dc all u need is a little ds over here and a little luthor over here. am was owned. and died a tragic death. shame.

starking
my debates deal with crap, my crap support my argument. most of the arguments i hear of against me. all deal with logic. who did thanos beat that was a mulitversal threat? nobody. the fact is thanos lost to himself while am went down like a man. its as simple as that. thanos was unfazed by universal beings while am was killed by an assload of power including spectre weakening him. Fixed

charlemagne9746
my debates deal with facts, my facts support my argument. most of the arguments i hear of against me. all deal with speculation. who did thanos beat that was a mulitversal threat? the fact is thanos won while am went down. its as simple as that. thanos was unfazed while am was dead.

wrong....saying that Thanos can beat AM is pure speculation since they have never fought. With that said....YOU are speculating too.

It's the same as debating on who would win between John Cena and Lashley...they haven't fought one on one...so, we don't know who would win until it happens...it's all speculation before then.

quanchi112
wrong....saying that Thanos can beat AM is pure speculation since they have never fought. With that said....YOU are speculating too.

It's the same as debating on who would win between John Cena and Lashley...they haven't fought one on one...so, we don't know who would win until it happens...it's all speculation before then. no u r worng. i use evidenc et back up thanos. he never lost and the shit he went through like nothing. am got hurt by blasts that wouldnt affect thanos. nothing affected thanos while lost of things affected am. thanos wins due to my evidence and lackr thereof your evidence.

charlemagne9746
my evidence is superior to yours

starking
Originally posted by KRS-Brandon
How many times does people have to tell u this quan. Alexander Luthor JR was an anomoly that could hurt AM. Just like kryptonite or Drax to Thanos. Read this retard and read it clearly.

quanchi112
my evidence is superior to yours so ams loss is greater than thanos win. thats funny. seriously though u know im right. ds and luthor could not oda thing agaisnt thanos but against am they hurt the shit outta him.

quanchi112
Read this retard and read it clearly. there u go again using other poepls quotes. thats all u can do really cuz u dont read these things. laughing out loud sorry but thanos wasnt hut at all by any blasts while am was for whatever reason its irrelevant. am had weaknesses and thanos didnt.

starking
so ams loss is greater than thanos win. thats funny. seriously though u know im right. ds and luthor could not oda thing agaisnt thanos but against am they hurt the shit outta him. You know that feats a testament to Seid and Luthor's power, rather than a low showing for Am. roll eyes (sarcastic)

starking
there u go again using other poepls quotes. thats all u can do really cuz u dont read these things. laughing out loud sorry but thanos wasnt hut at all by any blasts while am was for whatever reason its irrelevant. am had weaknesses and thanos didnt. But he had a limit, he couldn't hang with multiversal beings.

quanchi112
You know that feats a testament to Seid's and Luthor's power, rather than a low showing for Am. roll eyes (sarcastic) what did u just post me. the anomaly crap now u want to use it as a feat for old darkie. sorry u fail, ds needed luthor and lots of other help to beat am who wasnt anything like thanos with the ig who never went down. i love talking facts.

quanchi112
But he had a limit, he couldn't hang with multiversal beings. am couldnt hang with luthor and ds who are wimps compared to multiversal threats. am was owned. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
True...but I believe Thanos was slightly above Eternity in power. The only reason that I don't give AM the win here is because of the Abraxus storyline. Abraxus killed a slew of Galacti in many different realities...and all it took to take out Abraxus is the UN. Well, the IG has proven superior to the UN....and that's what makes things confusing. I believe AM to be superior to even Abraxus...so, this match is tough to call to me.
The IG hasn't been proven superior to the UN. That is a made up theory. The UN isn't the same as it was back in they day. how do we know this, by feats. And Abraxas killed different Galactus, Galactus does not equal eternity. And there is only one prime galactus.

starking
what did u just post me. the anomaly crap now u want to use it as a feat for old darkie. sorry u fail, ds needed luthor and lots of other help to beat am who wasnt anything like thanos with the ig who never went down. i love talking facts. Originally posted by quanchi112
am couldnt hang with luthor and ds who are wimps compared to multiversal threats. am was owned. laughing http://citizenx.org/wp-content/retard.jpg

charlemagne9746
The IG hasn't been proven superior to the UN. That is a made up theory. The UN isn't the same as it was back in they day. how do we know this, by feats. And Abraxas killed different Galactus, Galactus does not equal eternity. And there is only one prime galactus.

I'll argue this tomorrow...i'm headed to bed

by the way....happy birthday

big grin

quanchi112
The IG hasn't been proven superior to the UN. That is a made up theory. The UN isn't the same as it was back in they day. how do we know this, by feats. And Abraxas killed different Galactus, Galactus does not equal eternity. And there is only one prime galactus. then why didnt they ise the un on the ig if it could stop it. ur arguments are always so full of loopholes it hilarious. laughing

Merlyn
The IG hasn't been proven superior to the UN. In terms of raw power, I agree.

In terms of versatility, I highly disagree.

Versatility was, is, and will always be the reason why, IG >> UN.

quanchi112
In terms of raw power, I agree.

In terms of versatility, I highly disagree. if big g used the un on thanos it wouldnt put him down. its that simple.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'll argue this tomorrow...i'm headed to bed

by the way....happy birthday

big grin

Thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In terms of raw power, I agree.

In terms of versatility, I highly disagree.

Versatility was, is, and will always be the reason why, IG >> UN.

No one is disputing the IG is more versatile. That has never been my problem. It's the fact that the UN has been shown on panel to be mutliversal in destruction and creation as well as able to hurt Multiversal beings.

quanchi112
No one is disputing the IG is more versatile. That has never been my problem. It's the fact that the UN has been shown on panel to be mutliversal in destruction and creation as well as able to hurt Multiversal beings. the un could not defeat the ig. why do u think the magus was after it. i mean this is cut and dry pretty much. if the un is more potent why wasnt it used to defeat the ig. answer becuz ig owns the un. ig wearer could create another one or blank it out of existence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the un could not defeat the ig. why do u think the magus was after it. i mean this is cut and dry pretty much. if the un is more potent why wasnt it used to defeat the ig. answer becuz ig owns the un. ig wearer could create another one or blank it out of existence.

No. You dont' know so please don't respond to me anymore you annoy the hell out of me.

The Un had NEVER had any multiversal feats when the IG pwned it. Since the UN has now shown multiversal feats, the IG has NEVER pwned it.

Nuff said. That is all.

Merlyn
No one is disputing the IG is more versatile. That has never been my problem. It's the fact that the UN has been shown on panel to be mutliversal in destruction and creation as well as able to hurt Multiversal beings. The IG's versatility is what makes it the 'more powerful' weapon though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The IG's versatility is what makes it the 'more powerful' weapon though.

Surfer is more versatile than Thanos, Is he now more powerful?

quanchi112
The IG's versatility is what makes it the 'more powerful' weapon though. read it nver and see the error of ur ways. laughing i want to be here when ur finally right about something. laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>