Deathly HAllows any1?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maham
HAs any1 here pre-ordered it? or is any1,except the teenagers n kids(it's silly to ask them that) gonna read it? R u gonna read it on the release date or sometime after?

[Walkah]
Please use the Harry Potter forum, and I think they might already have a thread on this.

maham
Actually I wanted to talk to the older ppl who r not Harrry Potter fans.

The Phantom
This should be in the Harry Potter Forum and there are already threads on this in there.

maham
Originally posted by The Phantom
This should be in the Harry Potter Forum and there are already threads on this in there.

Err...I think I've already answered this q.

exanda kane
I'd consider myself an "older person". Use the Harry Potter forum.

And if you've read Harry Potter, and make a post on a forum asking about the last book, how can you not consider yourself a Harry Potter fan?

The Phantom
Originally posted by maham
Err...I think I've already answered this q. It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

Soljer
"I want to ask people that aren't fans of the series whether they have pre-ordered it."

"Oh, and I also want to type like I lack any sort of coherent thought in my head."

Does anyone see the problem?

maham
Originally posted by Soljer
"I want to ask people that aren't fans of the series whether they have pre-ordered it."

"Oh, and I also want to type like I lack any sort of coherent thought in my head."

Does anyone see the problem?
I don't think that's any of ur business.I can type any way I want to.

PPl! If u don't wanna read it u might as well say so.

exanda kane
This thread should never have happened.

Soljer
I don't think that's any of ur business.I can type any way I want to.

PPl! If u don't wanna read it u might as well say so.

Indeed, you can type as if you were a mental deficient if you so choose.

However, judging by your questions, the very same strain seems to flow through more than your typing alone.

It's as if you're directing your question towards people who have never touched a game controller in their life, requesting "Are you planning on waiting in line for two days for the playstation four?"

What answer do you expect? What the f**k?

maham
Originally posted by exanda kane
This thread should never have happened.

I'm beginnin to feel the same thing.It's no use tryin to make mentally retarded ppl understand anything.

Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed, you can type as if you were a mental deficient if you so choose.

However, judging by your questions, the very same strain seems to flow through more than your typing alone.

It's as if you're directing your question towards people who have never touched a game controller in their life, requesting "Are you planning on waiting in line for two days for the playstation four?"

What answer do you expect? What the f**k?

Ur wasting ur time energy n words.This is my style n I like it.If ur so mentally deficient as to understand it u might as well not read.

Barker
I'm beginnin to feel the same thing.It's no use tryin to make mentally retarded ppl understand anything.
Oh, the http://www.panasonic.co.za/ClientFiles/Images/NI-F21.jpg E.

maham
Originally posted by Barker
Oh, the http://www.panasonic.co.za/ClientFiles/Images/NI-F21.jpg E.

LOL!

Joseph_Kerr
Actually, this is the book discussion forum... and it asks what book are you reading.. I don't see what the problem is. Maybe the people complaining have a problem with HP and don't want it discussed. big grin

[Walkah]
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
Actually, this is the book discussion forum... and it asks what book are you reading.. I don't see what the problem is. Maybe the people complaining have a problem with HP and don't want it discussed. big grin

Yes, but even though it is the book discussion forum, there is a Harry Potter forum that is used for all things related. Putting Harry Potter things in here just clogs it up.

exanda kane
If ur so mentally deficient as to understand it u might as well not read.

I kinda understand you, regrettably. Does this make me mentally deficient?

Joseph_Kerr
Originally posted by
Yes, but even though it is the book discussion forum, there is a Harry Potter forum that is used for all things related. Putting Harry Potter things in here just clogs it up.

Ok... so it's a book.. and you want it in the harry potter forum. We get it. Sheesh.... so let's put all books of sci fi in the sci fi forum, all graphic novels in comics.. ect ect... matter of fact.. let's get rid of the book section since we don't want to discuss books of certain categories because they belong in their categories.

exanda kane
One franchise is a little more precise than a single genre. The Harry Pothead forum is already bursting full of closely related and similar topics, does not take a brainwave to figure it out it belongs in one of them.

But let's move on.

[Walkah]
Originally posted by exanda kane
One franchise is a little more precise than a single genre. The Harry Pothead forum is already bursting full of closely related and similar topics, does not take a brainwave to figure it out it belongs in one of them.

But let's move on.

exanda kane
Originally posted by

thumb up

maham
forget it ppl.U ain got enuf brains to understand,just enuf to bicker.

Soljer
I'm sorry to be rude, but I must ask; could you possibly translate for us? Few are quite as fluent in dumb-shit as you seem to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.