Pyramid Head versus Jubei Yagyu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The Knife wielding monster from the Silent hill series takes on the Legendary Onimusha Jubei Yagyu.

Stipulations - 12 karts race around the circuit and are encouraged to run the fighters over.

Who wins ?

brainchild81
I guess Jubei wins, but he'd better not let PH get too close. In the movie he ripped some b*tch's clothes off & then ripped all of her skin off the same damn way. He's diesel

Superboy Prime
That stunt was awesome. I was all..."HOLY SHIT! DUMB *****!"

I think Yubei can take it with ease, but alas PH is strong.

Onimusha...cool game and characters....we should bring them up more often.

Nikkolas
You can't kill Pyramid Head unless you come to terms with what your mind is repressing.

Superboy Prime
But can he be put down?

brainchild81
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
That stunt was awesome. I was all..."HOLY SHIT! DUMB *****!"

I think Yubei can take it with ease, but alas PH is strong.

Onimusha...cool game and characters....we should bring them up more often. Hell yeah! Onimusha 2 is a seriously underrated game. Had some really sad parts though

Sandai Kitetsu
I love onimusha 2, but I forgot his weapons.

Edit: I only remember the senpuu

EDIT: Someone make a YagYuu Jubei versus Hidemitsu Samanosuke Akechi thread.

brainchild81
I'm too lazy. You should do it mane.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by brainchild81
I'm too lazy. You should do it mane.

But, I'm on vacation. . .

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
I love onimusha 2, but I forgot his weapons.

Edit: I only remember the senpuu

EDIT: Someone make a YagYuu Jubei versus Hidemitsu Samanosuke Akechi thread.

The thread already exists. Although it only had 5 replies...and no one made a convincing argument other than..."Samanosuke is cooler and more badass." A better in-depth thread would be better...but lets ask Lana.

Sandai Kitetsu
Than bump it.

grey fox
Jubeis weapons were...
Normal Sword
Lightening blade
Ice Spear
Wind double-bladed sword
Earth Hammer

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
But can he be put down?

No evidence that he can be killed by anyone but himself. No monster or any weapon can kill him apparently. It's only when the main character realizes he no longer needs to be punished that they commit SUICIDE. Of course that happened near end of the game.

lightness
whcih onimusha, oni2, or akane from dod?

either way jubei wins easily. if a normal person with a regular gun can beat pyramid head. and phead is slow and unskilled as the average low level genma.

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by lightness
whcih onimusha, oni2, or akane from dod?

either way jubei wins easily. if a normal person with a regular gun can beat pyramid head. and phead is slow and unskilled as the average low level genma.

Wtf? Play the game dumbass. No weapon or monsters can kill a Pyramid Head. No evidence is suffice enough to prove PH can be killed via normal means. PH is almost like a figment of Harry's imagination, and only when Harry realizes that he didn't need to be punished, the PH dies.

Wheres the proof PH is unskilled? It seem hes quite skilled enough to attack with a spear and wield a frickin huge knife.

grey fox
Let's just say he can be killed for now....

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by grey fox
Let's just say he can be killed for now....

Then it depends on the range between em. If Jubei is too close, hes dead. If hes far, he'll stand more than a chance.

Nikkolas
Pyramid Head is a giant plot device. He is invincible because the plot is that way. You can't kill or defeat it physically; that's the whole point. You must search within yourself to finally be able to overcome it.

It's really stupid putting the thing in a fight at all. No offense, SBP. But it just doesn't work.

Superboy Prime
Er...I didn't make the thread dude.

lightness
if he's cut in 1/2 he's dead. easy solution. he can just take a lot of bullets because he was made of metal.

and since when has pyramid head displayed any skill. a regular large genma can wield weapons his size or bigger.

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by lightness
if he's cut in 1/2 he's dead. easy solution. he can just take a lot of bullets because he was made of metal.

and since when has pyramid head displayed any skill. a regular large genma can wield weapons his size or bigger.

Bullsh!t. PH just can't die. Simple. And I guess they can fillet walls with that thing? Rape one of the feared monsters? Or heck, take a woman with one hand and rip off both clothe and skin in one try?

grey fox
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
Bullsh!t. PH just can't die. Simple. And I guess they can fillet walls with that thing? Rape one of the feared monsters? Or heck, take a woman with one hand and rip off both clothe and skin in one try?

A. For this match PH is vulnerable to physical attacks , his durability is on the same level as the final boss of SH1.

B. Film isn't canon to games.

JesusTheChrist
A. For this match PH is vulnerable to physical attacks , his durability is on the same level as the final boss of SH1.

B. Film isn't canon to games.

Does the film contradict the game? No it does not. Just like how books and games are canon to SW if it doesn't contradict, this law is passed to SH too.

grey fox
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
Does the film contradict the game? No it does not. Just like how books and games are canon to SW if it doesn't contradict, this law is passed to SH too.

That is perhaps the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

But if you wanna go with that viewpoint.....

Complete switch of religion , if that isn't a contradiction I don't know what is
Character's switching roles
Gender Bendering
Pyramid Head having nothing to do with ones self and just there as a monster

I could go on , but it's pretty obvious that the film isn't canon to the games.

lightness
havent seen the movie but i doubt there was someone who is like an onimusha in it who can absorb souls, and phead ever got cut in 1/2 by something. so by your logic p.head hasn't proven to be unkillable.

Kazenji
I've been told Pyramid head is immortal

But if he could be killed Jubei wins.

JesusTheChrist

That is perhaps the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

But if you wanna go with that viewpoint.....

Complete switch of religion , if that isn't a contradiction I don't know what is
Character's switching roles
Gender Bendering
Pyramid Head having nothing to do with ones self and just there as a monster

I could go on , but it's pretty obvious that the film isn't canon to the games.

...Didn't the director say that Silent Hill movie is a complete different story in a commentary? If thats true, it is canon in some ways.

The religion isn't that switched

So what if it's Gender bending? Its a complete different set of characters and story

Pyramid Head was a punisher created by Alissa no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.