Reed Richards VS Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peregrinefalcon
Reed vs Brainiac in a pure battle of wits. No iocane powder ivolved.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by peregrinefalcon
Reed vs Brainiac in a pure battle of wits. No iocane powder ivolved. Great battle. My money's on Reed. It might look like Brainiac has him cornered, then all of a sudden, Reed would turn the tables.

roughrider
Very interesting. Maybe the best battle of wits out there. Doom would be jealous if Reed wins, of course.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Great battle. Too very highly intelligent individuals. Reed would win after a while.

Superherovandal
agreed but if it was Brainy 5 it'd be a whole different ball game. I'd see Brainiac 5 owning Reed.

kenobi
I think that Reed is on par with Brainiac 5, that is why Reed is so far above everybody else in current Marvel continuity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Brianiac 5 thinks on different tracks all of the time. Reed cannot do that. no matter how smart. he's only human. Brianiac 5 could solve a complex math problem, be learning a new language, inventing something, and prepping all at the same time and still have room to think.

guy222
Originally posted by peregrinefalcon
Reed vs Brainiac in a pure battle of wits. No iocane powder ivolved.

Richards wins

Blight
But part of Reeds uncanny intelligence is that he invests himself so deeply into what he's doing... it's one of the reasons WHY he's the smartest man in the marvel U

nvrbeenwthagirl
Brianiac is the smartest being on a planet full of super smarties, in the future. Hence he is smarter than reed. he's a genious among geniouses and in the future where better tech is the norm. So he's inventing stuff that is better than what is already future tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.