Team Link vs Team Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Fierce Deity Mask Link & Twilight Princess Link square off against Ryu Hayabusa and the fiend hayabusa doppelganger.

Twilight Princess Link has the hyrulian shield & master sword.

FDM Link has that energy blasting sword of his.

Ryu Hayabusa will be wielding Dragon's Claw & Tiger's Fang(Dual Katanas in NG Sigma)

Ryu doppelganger will be wielding the dabilahro and has access to Nimpo.

Fight takes place in Olympus.

FortressXRuler
This will be a close fight, but Team Hayabusa takes this.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
This will be a close fight, but Team Hayabusa takes this.

How will Team Busa take it?

FortressXRuler
Hayabusa has very good moves with the 2 swords, and the copy of him has ninpo almost equal to the original, and although the master sword and hyrulian shield are powerful, they won't fare enough against Team Hayabusa.

Superboy Prime
Oni-Link(Fierce Deity) is an offensive powerhouse. He can literally sit back and shoot energy blasts at Hayabusa & Doppelganger from a distance.

Twilight Princess Link will be a defensive counter powerhouse with that hyrulian shield and his sword skills.

Hayabusa will be an offensive powerhouse with the dual katanas, but he is lacking defense.

Meanwhile to counter balance Hayabusa's speed we have Doppelganger with the slow, but powerful Dabilahro. Doppelganger is allowed Nimpo to counter Oni-Link's offensive power.

FortressXRuler
I see. I change my mind.

StyleTime
I'd like to comment but I'm too familiar with Twilight Princess Link as I haven't played it yet. From what I understand though, it's not exactly the strongest version of Link. If he lags the duo down, I guess team Hayabusa could take it.

For the sake of argument, I'll present this scenario.

Hayabusa will only engage FDLink in a defensive manner initially. His goal is to pretty much act as bait and keep Link's attention. With teleportation, Hayabusa should be able to survive.

Hayabusa2 will engage TP Link offensively. This Link is strong defensively but has a few holes. Hayabusa2 could use Dabilharo to knock Link off balance or even break his guard and combo in ninpo attacks. Eventually, TPLink will fall.

After this Hayabusa 2 will launch ninpo at FDLink. Hayabusa 1 will take the "signal" and engage FDLink in close quarters while he is distracted. Hayabusa 2 will move in as he is launching ninpo at Link. With both ninja attacking him, FDLink will also fall.

Keep in mind, I came up with this with limited knowledge on these Links.

Violent2Dope
TP Link has no magic but he makes up for it with raw physical strength, it makes no sense how strong he is in that game.

Superboy Prime
Are there any specific cut-scenes for me to look up on youtube? I would like find out his strength/skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.