Favorite Scene From Movie!!! (Spoilers!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeanTerry727
What was your Favorite Scene From the Movie !!! >?>>>>/??>>>

ONLY IF YOU HAVE SPOILERS!!! ONLY

~KoK!~
My favorite scene from the movie was the one where Harry Ron and Hermione were cleaning, and they found a locket that they couldn't get open.

OH WAIT! That was only in the ****ing book.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
My favorite scene from the movie was the one where Harry Ron and Hermione were cleaning, and they found a locket that they couldn't get open.

OH WAIT! That was only in the ****ing book. This is true...

siriuswriter
Personally, I thought they captured Occlumency well...

And Grawp was actually okay. I was worried about Grawp. I loved Hermione's : "Put me down. Now." like she was talking to a baby (or Ron.)

Really well done connecting Sirius and Harry, they had to make us care about those two in less than two hours... and it worked, for me at least. I got the feeling that Harry really loved Sirius, and vice versa.

I sooo wanted to see the atrium fountain statue come alive, though. *sigh* But they did the Voldy possessing Harry thing really well - good on Radcliffe's part there. He was very demented looking and that was convincing.

Loved the "Voldy in a suit," and those psychological implications for Harry.

Um... *is going to stop now...* I really do think it's the best film out of the five.

SeanTerry727
I really Do believe (Spoiler) That when they were in the Ministry and Ginny used the Spell and Made a HUGE explosion!(Spoiler)

The Phantom
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
I really Do believe (Spoiler) That when they were in the Ministry and Ginny used the Spell and Made a HUGE explosion!(Spoiler) That's not how spoilers work...

AND THAT PROVED HOW GODLY GINNY CAN BE!

siriuswriter
It was the replacement of the Bat-Bogey Hex. They need to start setting up how powerful Ginny is. smile

Yes Phantom, I know you know this. I don't think our other friend does, though.

SeanTerry727
I know i 4 gto how it worked im fixed though
i also like how nevilles plant exploded!!!!

The Phantom
I know i 4 gto how it worked im fixed though
i also like how nevilles plant exploded!!!! Still doesn't understand how it works. o.o

SeanTerry727
Originally posted by The Phantom
Still doesn't understand how it works. o.o

WHAT THE EFF! !! SOMEONE HELP ME!!

The Phantom
And a / before the last spoiler. It's Enter Words here . Minus the *

SeanTerry727
like this

exanda kane
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Council#13

And Grawp was actually okay. I was worried about Grawp. I loved Hermione's : "Put me down. Now." like she was talking to a baby (or Ron.)

Really well done connecting Sirius and Harry, they had to make us care about those two in less than two hours... and it worked, for me at least. I got the feeling that Harry really loved Sirius, and vice versa.

I sooo wanted to see the atrium fountain statue come alive, though. *sigh* But they did the Voldy possessing Harry thing really well - good on Radcliffe's part there. He was very demented looking and that was convincing.

Loved the "Voldy in a suit," and those psychological implications for Harry.

Um... *is going to stop now...* I really do think it's the best film out of the five.

I'll agree with the stuff that you've said. I'll also add that I was looking forward to the swamp that Fred and George were supposed to leave behind, but that dragon was pretty funny.

I really liked the part where Sirius said to Lucius, "Get your hands off my godson." *punch* The ideas of the wizards becoming either white or black smoke was pretty interesting. The entire Ministry of Magic setting was well done, especially with the fireplaces.

SeanTerry727
Yall are Supposed to be using SPOILERs!

The Phantom
Yall are Supposed to be using SPOILERs! Not really. Spoilers in the title of the thread indicate there are spoilers in here.

tigress
Originally posted by ~KoK!~

OH WAIT! That was only in the ****ing book.

LOL ****ing warner brothers what do we expect though its only based on the books loosley look at the hash they made of messing with PoA movie though it was an amazing portrayal by Cauron

SeanTerry727
It F.U.C.K.I.N.G Sucked conpared the BOoks !!! this was the Only Harry Potter I was Extremely Dissapointd with

Soops220
It F.U.C.K.I.N.G Sucked conpared the BOoks !!! this was the Only Harry Potter I was Extremely Dissapointd with

My thoughts exactly

The Phantom
You guys have no taste.

danielle marie.
I liked it a lot. I was disappointed with some things, but in reality you can only put so much into a movie.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Council#13
The ideas of the wizards becoming either white or black smoke was pretty interesting. The entire Ministry of Magic setting was well done, especially with the fireplaces.

I had been wondering if that was David Yates' way of showing Apparation, or some type of Apparation? That was very interesting.

The Phantom
Shit, I don't remember the apparating. I need to see it again.

danielle marie.
I had been wondering if that was David Yates' way of showing Apparation, or some type of Apparation? That was very interesting.

Fred and George apparated though, and they didn't turn into smoke.

siriuswriter
That's true.

I just don't know what else it could be though, some advance, more powerful form of Apparation? Anyway, whatever it was, it was pretty sweet to watch.

danielle marie.
That's true.

I just don't know what else it could be though, some advance, more powerful form of Apparation? Anyway, whatever it was, it was pretty sweet to watch.

I agree, it was pretty amazing to watch.

It still bothers me what it is though. I thought that maybe it was just a Death Eater thing until the good-guys did it. Now I have no idea.

The Phantom
Maybe it is what it looks like when you apparate short distances with nothing inbetween you and your destination like a wall.

danielle marie.
But there were walls in the Department of Mysteries.

The Phantom
Originally posted by danielle marie.
But there were walls in the Department of Mysteries. But between the peoples destination?

danielle marie.
Yeah. And besides, there were most likely walls between the Order and the Department of Mysteries.

siriuswriter
Maybe it's sort of a compressed kind of Apparation, like you have to do it quickly, not entirely thinking about Apparation and the three D's... smile

The sort of Apparation that's done in battle would obviously have to be more quick and evading, and you possibly wouldn't know your destination when you took off. So perhaps it's the state of Apparation, but not totally disappearing, so your body must manifest itself as something as so much of your mind is taken up by finding a destination...

Ooh. I like that idea.

danielle marie.
Maybe it's sort of a compressed kind of Apparation, like you have to do it quickly, not entirely thinking about Apparation and the three D's... smile

The sort of Apparation that's done in battle would obviously have to be more quick and evading, and you possibly wouldn't know your destination when you took off. So perhaps it's the state of Apparation, but not totally disappearing, so your body must manifest itself as something as so much of your mind is taken up by finding a destination...

Ooh. I like that idea.

That is a brilliant idea.

Problem_Child
i liked in the final battle when voldie and DD made the glass fly everywhere and then turned it into sand and said sand circled harry when voldie took over his body however they should of showed more of snapes memory cause we only saw a flash and that wasnt the whole thing plus it was my favoutite part in the book

siriuswriter
Luv, you don't need to put spoiler tags as the thread title says there are spoilers in here. smile

I thought the glass-sand thing was awesome, another case of Dumbledore using his awesome power to protect Harry.

Council#13
I guess that the smoke was used as a form of transport for the wizards to move faster, but still be able to change direction.

SeanTerry727
DId you Read the Book??

siriuswriter
There was no mention of the wizards turning into any kind of smoke in the book.

Believe me, I've read the book.

no expression

pinkfloydkor
didnt dobby turn into smoke when he dissaparated in the second movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.