Shin Akuma vs Alpha-152

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
"Kakugo wa yoi ka? Orokamui!"

Shin Akuma comes down between Kasumi and her clone, Alpha-152. The runaway shinobi backs away from the Dark Ansatsuken Master of the Fists, his aura showing off raw power.

S. Akuma doesn't want to fight Kasumi. Instead, he wants a piece of Alpha.

"If you value your life, little one," S. Akuma drawls, not looking at Kasumi, "then you will leave."

Kasumi had defeated Raidou, but had never faced the likes of this fighter. If anything, he could be even more powerful than her deranged uncle. Kasumi then retreats.

Alpha, in the meantime, says only one sentence to Shin Akuma.

"Omae wa mō shindeiru."

The battle takes place on the Tritower Platform. That pesky low-defense handicap for S. Akuma is lifted.

StyleTime
First, I must say that is a badass introduction. Especially Alpha-152's line.

There's one problem with using Alpha-152 in debates. We have absolutely no idea what her limits are. She so far has shown no weakness to anything and didn't appear to be trying very hard when she stalemated Kasumi. We really won't know her limits until she gets a tested in another game.

Alpha-152 is the Sentry of the video games versus forum.

FortressXRuler
Awesome intro, one of the best I've seen yet, where did you find out those Japanese words? Back on topic this fight can go either way, but Alpha-152 is faster and has quite a few powerful moves, so I say Alpha.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by StyleTime

There's one problem with using Alpha-152 in debates. We have absolutely no idea what her limits are. She so far has shown no weakness to anything and didn't appear to be trying very hard when she stalemated Kasumi. We really won't know her limits until she gets a tested in another game.

**** SENTRY! stick out tongue Gouki wins. 313

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
"Kakugo wa yoi ka? Orokamui!"

Shin Akuma comes down between Kasumi and her clone, Alpha-152. The runaway shinobi backs away from the Dark Ansatsuken Master of the Fists, his aura showing off raw power.

S. Akuma doesn't want to fight Kasumi. Instead, he wants a piece of Alpha.

"If you value your life, little one," S. Akuma drawls, not looking at Kasumi, "then you will leave."

Kasumi had defeated Raidou, but had never faced the likes of this fighter. If anything, he could be even more powerful than her deranged uncle. Kasumi then retreats.

Alpha, in the meantime, says only one sentence to Shin Akuma.

"Omae wa mō shindeiru."

The battle takes place on the Tritower Platform. That pesky low-defense handicap for S. Akuma is lifted.

This is the Snafu we all praise. dur

Agreed. There is no doubt that Alpha-152 is very powerful. Quite in fact her teleport is uber. Even faster and with more priority than Kasumi's and that is saying a lot. Not to mention she is extremely fast and can hit hard as well. She appears to be made out of energy...perhaps she could soak damage with it...but that's just speculation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tX4JZp9hw1U
Here is Kasumi fighting Alpha-152 to a standstill in Helena's DOA4 ending. The fight got interrupted because the tri-tower was about to get destroyed. One thing I'd like to point is that Helena thought the self-destruct would actually kill Alpha-152, but she was wrong. I also want to point out that Alpha-152 is able to parry Kasumi's blade with her barehand.

Now with all of that said the match is Shin Gouki's. He is fast as well. Is a very powerful physical fighter with extreme technique. He has been fighting his fair share of powerful people for a while now. And he has the Shungokusatsu, and given Alpha-152's evil nature, that will most likely end the match.

shin_remy
hey Snafu

what version of Shin Gouki is used ? CFJ, CVS, SVC, DI, ETC ETC

Guilty Gear
Alpha-152 is basically the initially-sized version of Pyron.

I doubt the shungokusatsu will affect an opponent made of energy particles.

shin_remy
so what if it wouldn't work

Gouki has still plenty other destructive attacks

quesion has Alpha a mind ?

ThoraxeRMG
Shin Akuma's Shungokusatsu would take her out.
Or his Misogi, Kongou Kokuretsuzan and Tenshou Kaireki Jin.

Guilty Gear
^No.

No attack enacted on her had an effect on her to begin with.

At least we know people who defeated Akuma before.

And I doubt they can take someone as fast and versatile as Alpha and win.

ThoraxeRMG
Huh? What do you mean?

shin_remy
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Shin Akuma's Shungokusatsu would take her out.
Or his Misogi, Kongou Kokuretsuzan and Tenshou Kaireki Jin.

my thoughts exactly smile

Alpha is screwed

and if Major Snafu also told what version of Gouki we use, ( i hope CFJ or svc versions roll eyes (sarcastic) )

then Alpha is totally screwed laughing out loud

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by shin_remy
my thoughts exactly smile

Ayane is screwed

and if Major Snafu also told what version of Gouki we use, ( i hope CFJ or svc versions roll eyes (sarcastic) )

then ayane is totally screwed laughing out loud And considering Ayane isn't part of this match-up little genius. laughing out loud

ThoraxeRMG
Thank you, Shin_remy.
I guess. big grin

Violent2Dope
Shin Akuma will likely win, we just don't know enough about Alpha.

Strength: Akuma, I mean, come one, he destroyed an island with a punch, and that's a canon feat if memory serves me.

Speed: Though Akuma may be faster(or not, I'm not sure) Alpha's teleport would even the odds if he is faster, and if he's slower she takes this subject.

Durability:Akuma can survive water pressure deep in the ocean, while Alpha survived the explosion, so it's probably even.

Power: Akuma, his hadokens, and all his other moves(too lazy to name all) will let him easily take this category. Also, SGS probably won't work on Alpha, as I doubt she has a soul.

Badassness:Akuma of course.stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
^No.

No attack enacted on her had an effect on her to begin with.

You don't have enough evidence to make such a statement. When she fought Kasumi she was just too fast for Kasumi. She does have durability on par with Kasumi's blade, but that does not prove no attack had an effect to begin with. Had she been truly invulnerable she would not have teleported her ass out of the tri-tower explosion.

At least we know people who defeated Akuma before.

We know Gouken defeated Gouki when he was not under the influence of the dark hadou. After Gouki performed the Shungokusatsu on Gouken he has not been defeated. A couple of characters have been able to stalemate him, but none have beaten him.

And I doubt they can take someone as fast and versatile as Alpha and win.

She's fast. Really fast. But being fast only will not win her this fight. Akuma has shown superior physical power and technique.

And in any case Alpha-152 is lacking feats.

Sandai Kitetsu
Actually, Gouken defeated him whilst having Satsu no Hadou.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Shin Akuma will likely win, we just don't know enough about Alpha.

Strength: Akuma, I mean, come one, he destroyed an island with a punch, and that's a canon feat if memory serves me.

Speed: Though Akuma may be faster(or not, I'm not sure) Alpha's teleport would even the odds if he is faster, and if he's slower she takes this subject.

Durability:Akuma can survive water pressure deep in the ocean, while Alpha survived the explosion, so it's probably even.

Power: Akuma, his hadokens, and all his other moves(too lazy to name all) will let him easily take this category. Also, SGS probably won't work on Alpha, as I doubt she has a soul.

Badassness:Akuma of course.stick out tongue

Alpha-152 did not take the explosion. When she sensed danger she teleported her ass to safety.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Actually, Gouken defeated him whilst having Satsu no Hadou.

Damn Street Fighter and all the different media. F'ing Udon. F'ing Animes. F'ing...TIAMAT.

*Goes to a corner and cries since he does not know what to believe!*

Sandai Kitetsu
LOL

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Alpha-152 did not take the explosion. When she sensed danger she teleported her ass to safety. Oh okay then durability is definately Akuma's.

FortressXRuler
Well, that dosen't mean you should automatically throw the durability to Akuma.

Superboy Prime
Gouki has shown greater feats of durability than Alpha-152.

Gouki's durability = surviving the pressure of the ocean's depth.

Alpha-152's durability = parry blades with her barehands.

Until Alpha-152 gives us another show of durability Gouki has her beaten.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Well, that dosen't mean you should automatically throw the durability to Akuma. Since I have seen Akuma do more impressive durability feats than Alpha yes I should.big grin

FortressXRuler
Oh.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Awesome intro, one of the best I've seen yet, where did you find out those Japanese words?

Gamefaqs has the translations for the moves from Capcom vs SNK.

What Shin Akuma says before dropping in on Kasumi and Alpha, he says that when her performs the Misogi.

"Kakugo wa yoi ka? Orokamui!" Translation: "Are you ready? Stupid!"

This is the Snafu we all praise. dur

big grin big grin

I try to keep things interesting with my intros...DESPITE those who say my prologues are bullshit. Gives life to the forum.

Originally posted by shin_remy
hey Snafu

what version of Shin Gouki is used ? CFJ, CVS, SVC, DI, ETC ETC

The CvSNK2 version. As I've said earlier, Shin Akuma's handicaps are lifted in this matchup.

I wanted her to say something memorable, and that line came into mind.

I took Alpha's line from a well-known anime/manga. This translation is the clue:

"Omae wa mō shindeiru." Translation: "You are already dead."

FortressXRuler
Thanks 4 the translation Snafu.

Violent2Dope
WHAT ABOUT ME!? WHY DON'T YOU QUOTE MY ANALYSATION OF THE FIGHTER'S STATS!? I'm so unappreciated...

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
WHAT ABOUT ME!? WHY DON'T YOU QUOTE MY ANALYSATION OF THE FIGHTER'S STATS!? I'm so unappreciated...

wait for it...

dur

FortressXRuler
You are appreciated, by Ganon, is that enough 4 you, anyway, back on topic. Shin wins, more durability, more devestating blows, you get the idea

StyleTime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
**** SENTRY! stick out tongue Gouki wins. 313
Yeah I shouldn't have called her that. It's an insult. Sentry is a loser who is already being wanked by Marvel. At least Wolverine and Spiderman didn't start out that way.
And he has the Shungokusatsu, and given Alpha-152's evil nature, that will most likely end the match.
This is a point of debate actually. Alpha-152 was just created. She has no idea who she is or what she is here for. She just woke up and saw some Kasumi ready to fight her. I don't know if we should call her evil just yet.

I know most of you are saying that Akuma wins. Don't misunderstand me. You all have valid reasons for saying so.

I, however, think the fight should be dubbed a "no contest". Alpha-152 hasn't actually showed any level of vulnerability whatsoever. We don't know if Akuma could put her down or not. At the same time, we can't say she can put him down either.

Darkstorm Zero
The problem with that is, other than blocking swords, we don't know anything about her durability... she needs to display something more before we can say she's onpar with someone whohas established his durability very solidly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.